The Mall

Story Info
Who knows what goes on when the mall close?
1.4k words
3.67
12.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt awkward stepping into the deserted mall. The thrill of being in a place that I should not be sent tingles of excitement down my spine. As I followed you down to the office I gazed in at the darkened shops and smiled, thinking about the way it had been filled with countless workers and shoppers not hours earlier. But the smile was not for that. It was for the secret teasing that had passed between us all day, leading up the why I was alone with you in the mall after it had closed. I smiled nervously as we stopped inside the office doors.

You explained that you had to make your rounds really quick and told me that I could make myself at home. I smiled again and said that I would rather walk with you. I could tell that you were a little nervous as well by the idle chitchat. You finally finished your rounds and before we knew it we were back in the office.

"So," you started, eying me nervously. " What do you want to do?"

Be bold, my mind screamed.

I smirked wickedly at you and leaned in close. "What do you want to do to me?" I asked and ended with a quick kiss. I blushed at the boldness of my statement and looked away from the blushed smile forming on your face.

I cant be bold, I thought to myself, I am to shy to be bold. You cleared your throat causing me to look back at your handsome face. God you looked good when you smiled.

" Well that's a start." You muttered and moved in closer to me.

I felt your hands begin to tug at the buttons of my shirt and closed my eyes to the feel of your hands upon my skin. You pushed away the thin cotton material to reveal my black one piece teddy. Your eyes lifted at that, not expecting me to be the type. Not saying a word you move in closer and trace the line of the strap towards my breast, pulling the material with you. I could feel the goose bumps rising on my skin and shuddered at the feeling. Oh god how I wanted to touch you. But I stood stark, allowing you to undress me. You begin to use both hands now pulling at the cotton material. It slides down my arms until my breasts are exposed.

I can feel my nipples hardening to your touch. Your lips move down to kiss my skin and I arch towards you. Your lips feel so good. Your tongue begins to swirl around my breasts and I moan softly at the feeling. You can feel your cock begin to harden against your pants and wish you could do something about it. But not now. I notice your discomfort and move my hand down to rub you through your pants. You are rock hard as I slide my fingers up and down your shaft.

I look up at you, I begin to unbuckle your belt, looking into your eyes to make sure that it is all right. You look a little hesitant but make no move to stop me. I feel the soft material of your underwear as my wrist brushes once again against your hard cock. I hear your intake of breath and look to your face once again. Your pants fall to the ground with a soft thud and you move to step out of them. I can feel your hands moving over my body and I guide them to take my teddy off. But you have other plans. You begin to move down with your hands, sliding the teddy down off my legs and using your lips to kiss a trail down between my breast. I blush once again at the naked appearance, feeling very exposed. You lean back and look at me before sliding your fingers down to a very wet slit.

Even wetter than you would have thought. You could feel my clit beginning to poke out and rub at it, extracting a low moan from me. I could feel your other hand moving around behind me to pull me closer as your fingers move effortlessly inside me. God it felt so good having your fingers stroking the inner walls of my pussy. You lifted me up and sat me on the table, sliding down to taste the wetness between my legs. I close my eyes waiting for whatever sensations were sure to come. And I was not disappointed. Your fingers works splendidly against my inner walls as your tongue flicked back and forth across my clit. I was wiggling beneath you at a rhythmic pace begging you to not stop. Your cock, which had by now set a nice wet stain in your pants, was begging to be freed. So after a few more licks you pulled back and began removing the last cage around your cock.

I watched mesmerized as it sprang free and rested in a poised position, begging to be given attention. I just had to taste it. I moved from the table and started a slow descend to my knees. I rubbed the small bit of pre cum from the tip of your cock and tasted it with my tongue. MMM. I took your cock in my hand and began to rub it slowly. The tip of my tongue darted out attentively to lick a little more pre cum from your cock before moving down to the v spot below.

You tasted good. Slowly I moved my tongue back up and swirled it around the top, making sure to lather it up well. My lips worked its way around your cock forming a pleasant suction as I took more and more of you into my warm mouth. I could feel your tension melting as I bobbed up and down a few times making sure to slide you as far in as I could get you. I spent a fair amount of time swirling my tongue around the underside up around the top and back around the tip before it became to much for either of us. I needed to feel your cock inside me and you needed release.

I leaned over the office chair giving you a clear view of my dripping wet pussy. You moved in behind me rubbing your hard cock against my clit before slowly sliding into my warm wet pussy. Even with the fact that I was overly aroused it was a tight fit. I could feel you trying to keep your composure as you pulsed inside me. I almost came right there. I could feel every inch of you inside me as you pulled out and drove home once again. I moved my hand between my legs and gave my clit some much needed attention. I could tell that I was going to cum quick with my clit stimulation and your deep hard thrusting and I let you know so. You began thrusting even harder pushing me ever so quickly towards my impending orgasm. But I did not want to cum just yet.

I wanted to feel you fuck my ass. So much to your dismay I stopped you. Letting you know my wishes. You smiled and gratefully obliged. I could feel your cock straining as you inserted it into my awaiting hole. And I had to fight to keep from Cumming as you thrust deep inside me. God your cock felt so good, forcing itself in and out in and out until I could take it no more and came hard for you.

I stopped you then because the friction was too much and you moved back to my now very tight and very wet pussy. I begged you to fuck me hard and you did not disappoint. I could feel you fighting to hold back and pushed back against your thrusts.

"Cum for me." I begged as I felt another orgasm building. You thrust into me one last time as a hot stream of cum spilled into me. With each thrust another spurt hit me causing me to go over the edge once again and I shuddered with my second orgasm. Afterwards we dressed again and sat basking in the bliss that we had created. And I had to laugh at the thrill I had just experienced.

The end