The Mall Ch. 02

Story Info
Return to the Mall.
2.4k words
4
22.4k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday morning, she rose early, finished her cleaning, and put the final load of laundry in. Same thing every morning clean up after Don and the kids, then shower time and off to the mall. She went every weekday morning, sat in the cafeteria, and had a cup of soup, and a little quiet time. It was her hour alone, yet in the company of many. Sometimes she would people watch, studying, for some building a life persona. Then Monday she had had that wonderful fantasy. She had snapped back to reality when he'd interrupted her, and quickly beat a retreat. Strange it was not like her. She and Don married 20 years, had three wonderful children, and while life wasn't perfect, it wasn't that bad, that she should be having these kinds of daydreams. Yet, she mused. She hadn't been back.

This morning she took an extra minute, puffed her hair, and put on a hint of makeup. She had noticed him before. He would be there every morning for a week then would vanished for 3 or 4 months, faithfully returning like the swallow's to Capistrano. Maybe it was the mystery, of this routine that captivated, intrigued her, but how had that led her to that wonderful fantasy. Oh well she was going to meet him, and if she made a silly fool of herself what could it hurt, he would be gone for three or four months and forget all about her. She knew which weeks to avoid. Beside she lied to herself, she wasn't going to try to fulfill her fantasy, she was just going to talk. What could be wrong with that. He with his coffee, her with her soup enjoying a couple minutes of adult conversation. What could be wrong with that. She studied herself in the mirror, buttoned the top button of her loose fitting blouse, exposing too much cleavage would betray the secret desires of her heart. She could never go that far, she had never, could never be unfaithful to Don, but an innocent hour of conversation with an adult of the opposite sex, what could that hurt.

She practiced her opening line over and over as she drove to the mall, and parked. As she entered the cafeteria heading for her table she stopped. He wasn't there sitting at the same table she had so frequently seen him at. But here he was, glancing over the top of a newspaper, at "HER" table. She walked quickly to the counter and purchased her cup of soup, steeling herself, she walked to her table. "Excuse me", "you are sitting at my table" she mildly huffed.

He calmly lowered his paper, and stood. Smiling, sliding back a chair, he offered, "Join me, won't you?" she heard him say.

This wasn't suppose to be happening this way. She had planned on stopping by his table, casually asking if she could get him some sugar. A casual couple of words, allowing room for escape, after all she wasn't a wanton woman on the prowl. Besides, he might have a squeaky voice. Here he was, in her space, if she accepted, her mind raced, the practiced conversation, she was starting to feel panic.

"Miss, sit please," he implored "I'll find another table."

No she didn't want him to go, yet she was lost for words. It was easier to talk to the kids, or Don. Sitting, she murmured, "No!" please stay. This time they chatted, for real, no fantasy.

"I missed you the last couple of mornings." she heard him say.

She nervously blushed, "He had noticed her" Soon she was telling him of Don, the boys, of her 17 year old daughter. The struggles to make ends meet, the joy of the little moments together. How happy they had been, how proud of her children. Then she found herself, saying: over time, he to much at work bed at nine, out the door at five. She cleaning, cooking, laundry, same old routine everyday. The times they shared together grew farther and farther apart. They shared the same roof, saw each other every day, yet each seemed to be in their own world. Just like In her fantasy she blurted out the one sidedness of their sexual encounters. Usually planned, regular and so unfulfilling. He sat there listening, hanging on each word.

"That will be a hundred dollars." he joked. "Our session is over for the day, you know that's my normal counseling fee." he grinned.

She smiled. This man was good. Placing a hand on hers across the table, he gave her a soft squeeze. He was 54 and had been married for 29 years. He had two stepson, and a daughter all grown and gone. He installed software for his company and made quarterly trips to each district office. One week for each of the four offices, put him on the road four months out of each year, he mechanically went on. But when he spoke of Sally, his eyes lit up, his spirit seem to lift.

She was eight now and had lived with him since she was two. He recanted escapades that made him laugh, cry, beam with pride. He told her of the time she saw him off on one of his trips. At the airport that day, she wrapped her arms around his neck, squeezed him tight and cried "Papa, don't leeeave me." Her heart ached as his did that day.

He talked a little of the loneliness, of his marriage as well. The hours his wife spent, church, sewing for others, dance recital for Sally. Always time for everyone else, seldom seemed like time for him. He hesitated deep in thought. "Whoa, enough already, I now have to swear you to secrecy. If you divulge any of my secrets to anyone, I'll have to hunt you down and kill you. No really, I have enjoyed our chat but I have to get to the office. Maybe we can do this again sometime. You make me think about things I haven't thought about for a long time. If I'm not being to forward, I will be back in September can we meet?" Rapid fire, business like fact, fact, fact. Then pausing, opening his wallet he handed her a crisp one hundred dollar bill. "Worth every cent of it he joked." Kissing her hand like a kindly French gentleman, he spun to leave.

Darn, why had she waited until Friday. It was going to be a long summer, she thought as she watched him walk from the mall.

The summer seemed unnaturally hot, seeming to just drag on. She passed the time, taking her youngest to various summer activities, but in her private moments, she thought of him. What was he doing. Swimming with Sally she suspected. Did he think of her. Why did her heart flutter acting like a school girl, every time she though of him. Then it was August and time to take the youngest shopping for school clothes. She along for the ride and to pay the bill. Two more weeks, then she could return his hundred dollar bill. She found herself working, dropping a few pounds, planning. What was she doing. This stranger could never be interested in her. Could he. She could never countenance anything more than talk. He would never be unfaithful to his wife. He might leave her one day but he would never leave Sally. The torment of summer would soon be over. ______ She had dropped ten pounds, and had a little spring back in her step. She slipped on the new dress as Don watched her dress.

"Looking nice babe", Don patted her on the butt, planted a peck on her cheek and headed for the door for work as usual.

Sometimes she wondered why did she bother. Oh yeah, inwardly smiling, it was September 2nd, she was going to the mall. He would like her, he had to, he couldn't be as insensitive as Don. She had fantasized herself into a fit. What if he didn't remember her, what if he didn't come. She raced to the mall. Her heart pounded as she entered. She glanced around. It was empty. She stood in the entrance, scanning the room, he had said September 2nd, where was he 'damn it'. He was late that was it. He would be here. In mid thought she felt the hand touch her houlder.

"My place or yours?" He smiled. Like too old friends, they quickly settled into Her place.

He stood, "I have to go to work."

Was it 11:30 already? She watched him walk toward the parking lot, thinking what a good talker he was. Then she realized, he had hardly spoken, she had just poured out the boorish details of the summer. Her long lonely nights on the couch. Her new found love of cards on the internet. Well tomorrow she would listen, she would be the attentive one. But it was nice to have someone that just seemed to care enough about her to listen attentively.

Wednesday came and she listened. He mechanically told her of his 30 years with the same company. His failed first marriage, more of a partnership for his second. They had together raised her two small boys, lived comfortably, but slowly over the years had quit doing things together. He droned on no fire, just reciting practiced history. Then his eyes lit up, that spirited affable smile returned, Sally was on stage. Their youngest had had a one night fling, and Sally was the result. Neither parent wanted the baby, so from the time she was one, he practically raised her. When he was on the road, his standing 8 o'clock phone call each night to talk tuck her in, to wish her a good night. Cuddling, sharing, playing, she had slowly captured his heart. He didn't realize how much, until one day, his son showed up, and whisk her away. For three months, he had not seen Sally. His sons girlfriend had convinced him that Sally belonged with them.

Things were better now. The girl friend was long gone, and he got to spend time once again with Sally. Somehow the times were more precious now. Bike rides to the park. Roller skating in the parking lot behind the house. She was the light in his world. Thursday, they shared laughter until he went to get a second cup of coffee.

"Its ok." she heard him say.

She looked up. There he stood, his butt bent back, his hands holding the front of his light gray trouser out from his skin. Looking so silly, with coffee spilled down the front of him. She rose, grabbed his hand and said "Come on, we have to get these in water or they will be ruined." He lead she followed, across the parking lot to his motel.

Inside, she stripped his trousers off, emptying the pockets on the bed she entered the bathroom and begin running the bathtub full of water. Diluting the coffee stained pants, she hollered, "all of it, if its wet give it here." Soon she had his shirt, undershirt, and shorts in the tub as well. He entered the bathroom, as she hung his pants over the shower rod. He had slipped on clean clothes, and was buttoning his shirt.

She turned in the too small bathroom, brushing his arm.

He bent forward, hesitated, kissed her on the cheek, "thank you," then the other cheek, "thank you," then brushed her lips ever so gently, 'Thank you."

She opened her mouth to accept his tongue, as a moan escaped her lips.

"This can't be all wrong, I want you!" she heard him whispered as he pulled her close.

She lay her head on his shoulder, surrendering to the warmth of the moment. As he trailed a kiss along the slender curve of her neck, the fire in her loins began to rise. As he nibbled on her ear, her nipples hardened. As he led her from the bathroom, SHE unbuttoned her blouse. He slipped his hands behind her and unhooking her bra as she dropped the blouse to the floor. Sliding the bra straps off her shoulders, he kissed first one hard nipple then the other. As he lathered each of her large breasts with affection, she felt the goose bumps rise on her arms. Still standing in front of her he dropped slowly to his knees, slipping her skirt and panties to the floor as he went. He helped her step out of the last remnant of her cloths and guided her to the bed.

Still on his knees, his tongue plied a dangerous trail of hot kisses up the inner flesh of her thigh. The hot sensation under her skin raced ahead of his warm breath. Pausing at the junction of her legs, he ran his tongue through her pubic hairs, and pulled her tight.

As she sank back to the comfort of the bed, spreading her legs slowly, he let his tongue slide up and down the lips of her flowing woman hood. Feeling him tasting her, drinking in her fragrance made her tremble. Like a bee searching for honey, his tongue parted her wet lips, and his soft lips captured her clitoris. She could feel the beginning of an orgasm forming as he continued to flick, and suck the sensitive bud of her loins. Then like a rocket on the Fourth of July, she burst into a multi colored ecstasy of pleasure. Her head spun, her breaths coming rapid and quick. Her racing pulse felt like it would burst from her veins, as the goose bumps rose like mountains on her skin. Every inch of her body was on fire, climbing, burning, enjoying. Then he held her. Caressed her. Cuddled her. She caught her breath, and ran her fingers through his hair. She felt him rise and lay beside her, and pull her head on his chest. Holding her, as her heart caught back up with her breath.

She awoke with a start, she must have dozed off in his arms, she heard him speaking across the room.

"Something has come up." "I know I've never miss a meeting."

She thought she detected a slight bit of agitation in his voice.

"I'll see you tomorrow." As he hung up the phone, she heard him exclaim, "This will be my second first in 25 years." He freed his turgid member from the confines of his shorts and slipped between her thighs.

What, oh what have we started, she wondered, as he slowly slipped back and forth between her throbbing lips. The heat once again mounting in her loins, as his lips brushed hers.