The Maltese Fuckin' Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deborah
Deborah
48 Followers

"Yeah, well bring your squaw over here girl and I'll take care of it for you, again."

Caitlin did and slid under Sal who was still mostly connected to Kim by the Fucking Bruiser.

Sal began to lick and kiss Caitlin's tattoo between her navel and her breasts. It was an exotic blue-eyed wolf which fascinated Sal. As Caitlin often explained the reason for her tattoo, she was of the wolf clan of the Seneca. The wolf thrives in a pack ruled by an alpha male and an alpha female who are the only ones who mate. All others are subordinate. She often spoke of noted Iroquois who were tattooed, including Sa Ga Yeath Qua Piewth Tow. That chief was captured in all his tattooed glory at the court of Queene Anne in 1710 in a portrait by John Verelst. Caitlin maintained the tattoo was to show respect for the ancient traditions of the Iroquois, particularly the Seneca and the Mohawk, and it was a blue-eyed wolf because she was the alpha female.

Moving beyond the blue-eyed wolf and into the red forest, Sal began to tease Caitlin in other places. Ten minutes later and once Doc was beyond the height of orgasm, Sal stuck her tongue as deep in Caitlin as she could whenever she was banged up against by Kim. As Sal continued her different kind of tongue tricks, Caitlin began mumbling again in some Native tongue the other two couldn't understand. "Hen, hen, hen!" which they did know from previous experience meant "yes!" But Sal and Kim were not saying much intelligible either. Doc bore down and grunted louder and louder with each probe by Sal and soon went over the edge in a powerful contraction of her whole insides which was very different than a clitoral orgasm.

Hours later they lay entwined in each other's arms in Sal's king size bed talking softly. "Caitlin, please tell us some more about Lilith, the real Lilith."

"If you insist, girlfriend. As I have told you before the word Lilith appears in the Hebrew bible only once. The word Lilith means screech owl or night creature, but with a human connotation. Lilith was the inspiration for the legend of Ishtar. In the Akkadian hymn, 'Praise to Ishtar' who does ' ... in lips she is sweet; life is in her mouth' sound like? The worship of Ishtar centered around holy harlots, transvestites and phallic symbols. The Sumerian goddess Inanna was in reality Lilith and she did take on the dragon Kur, also known as Satan, but not to kill him. Lilith was also Medusa of Greek mythology. Greek sculpture and painting frequently display the nude Medusa partially reclining or kneeling below the standing Perseus with her mouth open. Beheading would be new terminology to describe what they both had in mind."

"Lilith was Aswang, the vampire of the Philippines who feeds on blood with her long hollow thin tongue and looks pregnant after drinking. Lilith was Baobhan Sith, the Scottish vampire who appears as a lovely maiden clad in green. Was Lilith the Dearg-due, Langsuir and Rakshasi? What about the Stigoica with two hearts? Does our Lilith have two hearts?"

Caitlin interrupted her Lilith lecture with, "I'm hungry!"

Sal replied with a slight bit of irritation, "Well, go look in the refrigerator."

Caitlin put the Fucking Bruiser in her mouth and began sucking the head. "I could go for some pizza. Definitely with anchovies. I'm also in the mood for sucking cock. I always get that way after I've cum so many times I can't cum any more."

"Well," Sal said sarcastically, "you just take my Land Cruiser and go out and get some pizza or some cock or whatever it is you want. Just don't wake us up when you get back. And we are getting up early tomorrow and hitting the streets of sin city. We do have a job besides a blowjob to do you know. You fucking squaws are crazy."

Caitlin got up from the bed, dressed quickly, picked up the keys off the dresser and left. An hour later she was back with the pizza which was half gone. She slipped off her clothes and got back in bed with Kim and Sal and tried to snuggle up.

"Get your face away from me!" Kim blurted. "You smell like anchovies. And what is in your hair? It looks like cum. Oh no, you didn't?"

"Yeah I did, but I'm not telling you, bitch. You won't even kiss me. You weren't so fucking shy a couple hours ago."

"Caitlin," Sal demanded, "now you tell us what happened!"

"Well, there were two cute guys in the pizza shop waiting for theirs. Freshmen at the local institution of higher learning just down the road. I ordered mine and then sat and talked to them. Bright guys but geeks. They would have just died if they knew I was a professor. I told them I was a dancer. So the pizzas are ready and I asked them if they wanted a lift back to their dorm. I pulled up to their building a couple blocks away and we are just sitting there gobbling down the pizza and talking and laughing. Really nice guys. I doubt either one had ever been laid but I wasn't rude enough to ask that." Caitlin paused and grabbed another piece of pizza out of the box and started chewing.

"Geez, Caitlin," Kim spat, "Would you please just fucking tell us!"

"You may have noticed I was in such a hurry to go get the pizza I didn't put my bra on. These guys are just talking away about mostly nothing when I unbuttoned my blouse and gave them a gander. All the talk stopped. I put my hand on the dude next to me, right in his crotch. He was hard as a rock. Then I reached over and put my other hand on the other one, same place, same story. I told them to get out of the truck." Caitlin paused again and took one more piece of pizza out of the box.

"I bid them goodnight and you should have seen the looks on their faces as they sulked away. Well, I let them go a ways and then called them back. They walked over to my side of the truck and I got out. I pushed them both up against the truck, fondled their crotches again and asked seductively, 'Do coeds give good head?' The bulges in their pants got bigger and felt like they were going to bust right out. So I helped matters along. I unzipped them, pulled out their best friends and let them get some air." Caitlin stopped again. She was so stuffed now that she was just eating the anchovies off the pizza.

"Yeah, yeah, then what?" Kim urged.

"I kneeled and put them both in my mouth at once and sucked and slurped. And then I fucking bit them off and here they are!" Caitlin pulled out the Fucking Bruiser which she held in the middle and stuck in the faces of her two friends and was laughing so hard she was crying and gasping for air.

"You are one asshole bitch!" Sal screamed.

"Yeah, well," Caitlin responded, still struggling to maintain control, "this Lilith did bite off this Masterson dude's dick, didn't she? You two call yourselves private investigators? Oh my. I also have some land in the Everglades I'd like to sell you two. And you two think you are going to find this Lilith? Good fucking luck."

"That's why we have you along, Doc," Sal replied. "Now snuggle up and get some sleep. I'll even put up with your anchovy breath if you shut up. Tomorrow we are going looking for this dame in red velvet. We don't know for sure Lilith bit him off. Let's see what the autopsy tells us."

"Hey, Sal?" Caitlin asked softly, "can we change Fucking Bruiser's name? I don't think that name is sensual enough."

"If you shut up you can name him anything you like."

"OK, I'm naming him Dixon in honor of the dude who wrote some of those Literotica stories we were reading. I mean, rumor is that he is thirteen inches and he was voted sexiest author."

"Well then, Dixon it is and where is good old Dixon, by the way?" Sal inquired.

"Half of him is between my legs. Anybody want the other half?"

"Shut the fuck up, Caitlin!" Kim raged and covered her head with a pillow.

"Now sleeeep, sleeeep, sleeeep, Doc," Sal whispered. "Your eyes are getting heavy, very heavy. No fucking wonder the white eyes sent all the redskins to the reservation. Tomorrow we must search for this damned dame in red velvet. Let's get some sleep."

To Be Continued...

Deborah
Deborah
48 Followers
12