The Maltese Fuckin' Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Eve*
*Eve*
442 Followers

"So where is this Cowboy person now?"

"He's still there I reckon. Everyone that the police arrested have been let out on bail and now they're looking for this Joe character for questioning."

"And Honey Pot. Did you find out anything about her?"

"Nope no one has ever heard the name."

"Are you sure your sources reliable?" Joe asked him.

"Look son, when you live the life that I do you tend to become invisible to everyone else. The people of the streets see all and hear all."

"Well, thank you Jeb. I may need your services later but as for now, you have never seen me." Joe emphasized the point by handing him a few more Benjamin's.

"Seen who?" Jeb asked.

"That's right. If I need to find you I will," he said before leaving him.

Goddamit! It just kept getting worse and worse. Joe needed to think about his next course of action so he head back to the hotel. The same hookers from the night before were there. The Asian one was glaring at him. He ignored them all and walked into the hotel. When he got to his room it was full of cigarette smoke, that was not his own. Someone was in the room! He heard the toilet flush. He reached for his gun and then remembered that he had left it in the glove compartment of his car. He picked up the closest blunt object on the table which happened to be the bible. He was waiting to strike when the intruder came out the bathroom and he would have stuck had he not had slower reflexes.

To his surprise and astonishment standing there in his room as cool as she pleased still wearing the red velvet dress, but with a jacket to cover her front, was none other than Ivana Hump. "Mr. Steele, I've been waiting." She said calmly. "How did you get in here?" he asked.

She shrugged. "These locks are really third rate. It wasn't hard to figure out which room was yours. The desk man was really helpful."

"Wait a second, how did you know who I am?" he asked.

"Why Mr. Steel, I have known who you were from the beginning. You know Anita wasn't very good at concealing her activities from Mickey. Especially with all his men around town. He tells me everything you know. I guess he thinks he's in love with me or something," she shrugged nonchalantly indicating that the feelings were not reciprocated.

"So what are you doing here? Why are you involving yourself in all this?" "I have my reasons."

"What do you know about Honey Pot?"

"There is no Honey Pot. Anita made the whole thing up but what she was trying to do was make trouble for Mickey because....Well the reason for that is not important."

"Like hell it isn't! You're telling me that Anita meant to send me on some wild goose chase and for what? How the hell is Buddy Fontaine involved in all of this and why the fuck am I being framed for Anita's murder?" By this time, Joe had a firm grip on Ivana's arm and was shaking her slightly.

"There are some things that even I can't get into. But I'm helping you because you shot the scum that gunned down my father." "That drug dealer?" Joe said. It had been the very reason he had got kicked off the force. "Well, it wasn't because he gunned down your dad I shot him. He was just a low life scum that kept eluding the system."

"Exactly, and that's why I was grateful. I never forgot you though. You helped me now even if it was unknowingly it's my turn to help you Mr. Steele. I haven't a lot of time and I have to get back to the club before Mickey goes nuts."

"And how do you propose to do that toots? My dicks getting hard if you want to help me that way."

She ignored his chauvinist comment. "I'm going to help you by giving you s little advice of course. There are things that you don't understand that in the works here. Big things. Things that would blow your mind. You are just a pawn in this game. Do you think Anita chose you randomly? There was a reason she came to you, so I'm letting you know right now. Get out of town Mr. Steele, and don't come back." With those last words she swept out of the room, leaving Joe stunned where he stood.

To Be Continued...

*Eve*
*Eve*
442 Followers
12