The Mamboans

Story Info
Sexual Olympics in a parallel world.
1k words
3.75
18.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an excerpt from a fantasy/erotic piece of fiction work in progress. The broad concept is a sort of mythological fantasy world from which the idea for our Olympics came - but there it was a sexual Olympics presided over a Minotaur. This is one segment:

The third draw was the Mamboan team. The woman who would try to beguile Minotaur was carried to the stadium in a chair covered in gray and sliver snake skins, polished and buffed to a high sheen. She and her retinue had come from far south of Egypt. Eight warriors carried her chair on their shoulders with long poles of ebony wood affixed to the base of the chair. Lounging naked in the chair, the princess's heavy breasts swayed rhythmically with the gait of the striding warriors. The bearers chanted a deep thrumming bass noise in their strange tongue and stamped their feet as part of the chant as they brought her forward to the center of the stadium.

She was shaved clean from head to toe and glistened with oils and unguents. As were many of the other challengers, she was strikingly tall: an acknowledgment perhaps of the scale of Minotaur and the scope of the challenge. Heavy round gold earrings wrought in the shape of a snake swallowing its tail dangled from her ears, and a long gold snake the thickness of a man's thumb encircled her waist three times around, the head forming a knot with the tail .

The vizier stood behind the King's left shoulder describing the strange tale of this princess. The vizier told the King that the Mamboans were from a tribe known in their tongue and homeland as the People of the Black Snake, a tribe that had come to rule almost all of that southern part of the continent. They venerated the deadly Black Mambo snake and their religion and culture was centered on that serpent. The black princess was the daughter of the elderly king, high priestess of the tribe and their champion for the contest. Her eyes were completely black - a silky liquid black - as were her lips, nipples and aureoles.

The vizier lowered his voice as he described that the high priestesses were trained from a young age to hold their station, and how that process resulted in the other-worldly appearance of the priestess. The king's daughter was matched at the age of 5 with a young female Black Mambo snake, also the offspring of the "queen" of the snakes - a 16 foot Black Mambo that was older than any living person in the tribe, which lived and was cared for in the stone snake temple at the center of the Nubian city.

What came next was a process that took years. The snake priestesses extracted venom from the young Mambo and the princess drank at first a tiny, and as the months and years went by, increasingly large, amounts of the venom. As she adapted to the poison in her system, her eyes grew black and blacker, as did the skin of her lips and nipples and aureoles. And as her blood pumped through her veins with ever greater amounts of the snake's venom, she and the snake became inseparable, with the snake wrapped around her waist, her constant companion.

She was brought close to Minotaur who slouched on his dias, looking with some interest at the exotic sight. The warriors set her chair down and knelt in the dust as she stepped down to approach Minotaur.

She glided more than walked up to Minotaur, her hips rolling in a way that drew his eye to her sex. Mounting the steps to the dias, she knelt before him but held her head high. Her black eyes gleamed and her black nipples were hard and pointed. She spoke and the vizier moved behind Minotaur whispering to him what she said.

"I would make you mine, my lord," she said with a smile and flicked a long pink tongue at him.

"I am here," Minotaur responded.

She began to move up his body, sliding her hands and then her breasts up his legs. His two cocks lolled semi-erect in waiting for her. She flicked her tongue on each in turn as she slithered further up his body. Then she stood straddling him, with one foot up on the arm of the dais and one foot on the ground, her pussy pushed forward to his view.

Tilting her pelvis back to angle her pussy forward more, she moved two fingers to rest on either side of the glistening black lips of her mound. Her fingernails were long and curved and all painted black. Minotaur's man cock began to stir and swell with pulsing blood. She pushed her two fingers down on each side of her mound, causing the lips to spread apart and open to him. The inner lips were startlingly bright pink, all the more arresting by the contrast to the deep black outer lips. The pinkness glistened with slick moisture.

Minotaur's man cock reared to full erection, nudging against her inner thigh, and the bull cock began to move. She glanced down and smiled, rocking her pelvis in a circular motion, hovering over the cocks.

Bringing her motion to a halt, she brought her other hand to the golden snake at her waist and stroked it in long sweeping motions. Leaning toward Minotaur, she hissed, "Does mortal danger excite my lord?" Then she leaned back again, angling her upper body away and presenting her spread open pussy. At once the golden snake began to writhe and move, circling her waist.

The vizier whispered, "The snake, like the princess, is fed by the priestesses as she grows, a poison: small, and then more and more, amounts of flaked and pulverized gold. She becomes golden while the princess's eyes and lips turn black. They are linked by their need for each other as the princess becomes addicted to the venom and the snake to the gold."

As Minotaur watched, the Golden Mambo undulated on the oiled flesh of the priestess's waist, ans the head unwound from its knot with the tail and began to weave in a hypnotic side to side pattern. The snake then slid its head down her abdomen flicking its black tongue, which seemed to shimmer with a golden mist, in and out almost faster than the eye could follow.

©2011 Sunlover all rights reserved.