The Man At The Window

Story Info
A peeking tom gets what he wants.
1.2k words
3.6
40.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hid behind the tall brushes at the back of her house. She was naked, standing in front of her mirror, swaying to soft music, her eyes were close and she was slowly caressing her body. She had one hand squeezing and pinching one of her tit’s, while her other hand was moving up and down her clit.

He heard a loud truck pulling in so he look around the corner of the house and saw a man he never saw before. He moved back to watch her, her hand was rubbing her pussy faster now and his own cock was starting to throb in his tight pants. He step back into the shadows when he saw the man at her bedroom door way watching her. The man quickly took off his clothes and walk over to her, turning her to face him he reach down to grab her ass,lifted her. The man had his face buried in her neck and had turn his back to the mirror, she wrap her legs around his waist.

He couldn’t believe this, he watch as the man trusts, and his cock just slid right up her pussy easily, his hips kept jerking into her. The man walk her over to the door he had close, pressing her back against it he started slamming his cock into her hard. From outside he couldn’t hear anything, but watching was making it hard to keep his cock in his own pants, carefully he pull’s out his cock and slowly strokes his cock. As he continue to watch, he saw that the guy push her to the floor in front of him as he pump his cock, seconds later he cum was shooting all over her face and tit’s. He watch as the man pick up his clothes and leave the room with her still sitting on the floor. Then he heard the truck leaving.

She got up, she sure hope that he was still watching, cause she really wanted to be fucked. She walk to the window and open it, lean out. smile when she notice that he was hiding deeper in the brushes.

“Mmmmm, Did you enjoy the show Mr. Heat? I hope you did, cause I could really use a good hard fuck, I didn’t get to cum.” she said.

He was shock, but he stood up facing her, her titties right in front of him. He lean forward and ran his tongue over the hard peeks, making her moan.

“Mmmm, How did you know sweetheart I was watching?” he ask her.

“Oooo, easy.... I know you have watch me many times before. And you want to know something?” she told him.

“What Dear?” he said.

“One night really late, I was in my back yard swimming, oh I guess it was just after you moved in next door. You were standing on something, and you didn’t have any clothes on, your body was silhouette by the bright moonlight, and I gasp the that first time, your cock was hard and standing out, he look very long, and really thick. I have fantasy about your cock everytime that man comes over for his quickie.” she told him

“Do you think you can handle something this big baby. My cock is a long 9 inches, and he is thicker than that other man was?” he ask her, as his hands kneaded her tit’s bringing them closer to his mouth to lick and suck a little.

“Please, I want it, I need him deep inside me, please, please.” she begged him.

“Get dress and come over to my house, but Honey be prepared to stay all night , and maybe all day in bed with me.” he said groaning, as he watch her pull on a shinny looking robe.

He pulled his shorts up, and meant her at the back door. he took her hand and brush it against his throbbing hard on,kiss her on the lips hard, and then he step back and walk her to his place.

He lead her to his bedroom, turns her to face him and tell her to stay there. he goes over pulls off the covers, then his clothes are next, lays back on the pillows he left on the bed. He reaches over and turns on some soft music, then tell her to do the same thing she did in front of her mirror earlier.

she smile and slowly sway to the music and strip for him, except she kept her eyes open and was watching him stroking his cock. Soon he told her to come onto the bed to him. she did as she crawl up to him, his cock head drag down from her body between her titties,over her tummy, coming to rest on her pussy mound as she lean down and kiss him. His arms went around her and he pulled her tight against him. Slowly she moves down stopping at his cock.

His cock was really big and she pressing her face against his cock and balls, slowly rubbing her cheek up and down his length, then under her chin to her neck and then to her other cheek.

“OH BABY SUCK ME.” he said raising his voice.

She took her slow,sweet time. She enjoy making love to a man’s cock, loved the grunts,groans, and moans he made as she did.

He look down at this young girl between his legs. His hand cup her face, lifted his hips pushing more of his cock into her mouth. He was close and he knew soon he would be blowing his cum load. She knew too, she slip a finger down beneath his balls and rubbed in around and around,took his cock deep in her throat and waited.

“OH GOD I’M CUMMINGGGG!!!!!” he thrusts, and yelled.

She held his hips as he jerk, till he slowly stop and was resting back on the bed. Slowly she withdrew her mouth from his still hard cock.

“Damn girl, that was the best cock sucking I’ve had.” he told her.

He move so quick, she was on her back and he had his mouth buried inside her pussy,tongue fucking her. His hand reaching up to squeeze her titties, pulling on them.

“OH FUCK!!!, OOOOOO GOD!!!,YES!!!,EAT MY PUSSY!!!, SO GOOD!!!!, SO FUCKING GOOD!!!” she cried out.

He wrap his arms around her hips holding her down to the bed. His tongue lick and fuck her pussy so fast she was cumming in little bits. Then he lifted his mouth and look at her. her head was rocking back and forth eyes close and he move up to suck on her nipple,pinching the other one.

“Mmmmm, your titties are so full,ripe, and ready for me to do what ever I want to them. They taste like a sun kiss melon, mmmm, God I’s love to slid my fucking cock between this valley and then maybe we will do that another time, right now I’m going to fuck your pussy good.” he told her.

He lifted her legs and wrap them around his waist and push his cock head into her soaking wet pussy.

“Mmmmmmm, yes, fuck me, ram me with that hard cock.” she told him.

He grip her hips, and slammed his cock. She was tight, so fucking tight, his cock was getting even harder, and he was loving it.

“Oh baby so fucking tight, love this pussy. I’m going make you mine baby, Oh God!! Yes squeeze my cock!!, Oh fuck baby!!! Yess!!!, That’s it, Tighter baby, Harder baby, OH FUCK!!!!” he grunted, thrusting into her harder.

“OH GOD I’M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!” she scream,tighten her pussy muscles.

He felt her squeezing his cock, making him lose it.

“FUCK, CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!” he grunted.