The Man in Blue

Story Info
Mystery man in the night.
1k words
4
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been bothering her for weeks. It was not so much the fact that she could not have it, it was that she could not have the exact kind she wanted.

You see, last month she had experienced the greatest sex of her life. It was over the span of one week shacked up with a guy she had known and gone to visit. They had fooled around before that but after not seeing him for quite some time it was like he knew her even better. It was not too long, nor too short, and always left her feeling satisfied. Together they made the most passionate, tender, love making she had ever felt in her entire life. The man in blue was anything and everything.

The problem with this was that he was not around and would not be around for quite some time. Her body ached to have him take her once more. Dreams came and went on almost a nightly basis that woke her up with sweat on her brow and juices dripping from her cunt. She had tried other guys but even with specific and detailed instruction they could not bring her the kind of nirvana she had with the man in blue.

One night, she decided to have a few drinks and hopefully she would just pass out and not dream that night. After drinking a serious amount of alcohol she headed for bed.

Several hours later she sat up in her bed thinking she heard a sound in her apartment. It sounded like footsteps. She closed her eyes hoping it would just go away. After five minutes of silence she tried going back to sleep. Suddenly a dark figure crawled into bed with her. His silhouette was long and slender with fairly muscular shoulders. She was about to panic when he calmly put his hand over her mouth and said "you have nothing to fear, I have what you desire." At this point he leaned in and gave her a very passionate kiss that seemed eerily familiar. It was completely pitch black so she was going completely on touch. The man's hands wandered down her side and then back up to her breast. He quickly uncovered her big left boob and licked it a few times before twisting it a bit between his thumb and index finger. After doing the same to the other breast his other hand slowly slid down her belly and under her boy shorts she had worn to bed. This move gave her chills but she could feel how wet she had become. His fingers moved skillfully around her clit before sliding his index and middle fingers deep inside of her. A gasp came from her but before she could moan he gave her another kiss, muffling the sound. Her eyes shot wide open when she realized what his pinky finger was starting to do. While part of his hand continued to wiggle around in just the right way his fifth digit was pressing on her asshole. She felt like this was wrong but one other man had done it to her and it turned out to be the best she had ever had.

She quickly became closer and closer to orgasmic bliss. When she felt like she could take no more he pulled his hand out. In one swift motion in this totally dark environment he thrust his large cock inside of her while stuffing his pussy soaked fingers into her mouth. She liked the taste and gladly licked them clean. His thrusts felt so good. This is what she had been missing. This was exactly like her week with the man in blue. The man started to moan a bit on his own and it sounded more and more familiar. Her mind was far too clouded to know for sure but this was too good to be true. After getting faster and faster fucking her just how she loved it. Moving his hands all over her body. Caressing her from top to bottom at the same time never stopping, slowing, or pausing his consistent fucking. He sped up for a short time before stopping and letting what felt like the biggest load of cum she had ever felt go inside of her. This white hot feeling inside of her set off her own orgasm and her muscles locked down on his cock. They were both nearly screaming it felt so good. When she finally let him go he rolled off to the side. After catching their breath he got up and said, "Whenever you most need me, I will be there."

He then walked out the door.

She quickly got up and ran after him turning on lights as she went but there was nobody there when she got out of her bedroom. Looking out into the parking lot revealed no scampering figure either. She sat naked and starred for a minute if only to collect her thoughts. As she headed back towards her bedroom she wondered if the whole thing was a dream. The man in blue was a thousand miles away and certainly no mischievous night rapist could have made her feel the way that she did. In fact, it felt so much like the man in blue that she fell back asleep knowing that it must have just been a very elaborate sex dream.

The next morning she woke up and laid in bed for a minute thinking about her dream from the night before. She missed the man in blue dearly but was glad he visited her if only in a dream. Her hand wandered down towards her pussy to feel if she was still wet. It felt abnormally wet. She made a scooping motion with one finger and brought it out and realized it was covered in a man's cum.

As she sat up in bed she realized that on her nightstand was a single daisy in a small vase. Next to the vase was a small card that said "until we meet again."