The Man In The Corner

Story Info
The man in the corner watches it all.
1.4k words
3.24
67.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he tied the final knot of rope, he stepped away to the corner. He sat down, silent and naked. His cock hardened at the sight before him, and be began to stroke it. The room was entirely black - the walls, the carpeting... even the curtains. The only light came from a bright spotlight hung directly in the middle of the room, illuminating a beautiful young woman of only 18, tied naked to a black massage table. Her wrists were tied together under the table, and a strap running across her stomach held her down. Her eyes were shielded from the harsh light above her by a blindfold tied securely around her head. The light exposed every inch of her soft flesh. His eyes wandered from her ample breasts as her nipples hardened. Her bare, smooth little pussy was glistening in the light as she became wet with anticipation... He remained silent, breathless, and excited as he gently caressed his rock hard cock. She lay still, naked and waiting for her daddy.

Another man entered the room now, also naked. "Daddy?" she whispered into the darkness, unable to move or see. He reached out a reassuring hand to her, gently squeezing her shoulder. She relaxed, comforted by his warm touch. A smile spread across her face as he ran his hand down her body, pausing to gently pinch her pert nipple, his fingertips brushing against her stomach as she drew in a sharp breath, crossing over to her other side as he circled the table, never letting his hand leave her youthful body. He traced a path along her leg, and lightly tickled her toes. She let out a giggle as he continued tickling her feet.

Suddenly, he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart, exposing her pussy to himself and the man in the corner. He leaned over the table and gently licked from her ass to her clit, tasting her sweet nectar. The girl moaned as her entire body responded to the stimulation. She tried to raise her hips up to meet his mouth, but was restrained by the strap. He kissed her stomach, then got on the table with her, kneeling between her legs.

His huge cock strained up towards the light, and the man in the corner grabbed his own cock harder now, knowing that the young girl would be full of that cock soon enough.

The girl moaned again, struggling against her restraints. "Daddy.... Daddy, please don't stop already...."

The man leaned over her now, placing one hand next to her head, the other next to her side, bracing himself. He lowered his head to her supple bosom, parted his lips, and took her soft breast into his mouth. "Ohhhh yes..." She breathed out. "That feels so good, Daddy." He sucked a little harder now, his tongue swirling around her nipple, his moves slow but filled with intent to counter her responses. He moved one hand to her other breast, softly cupping it, letting his fingertips brush against her lovebud. Her large breast filled his hand, and he squeezed then released it, and ran his thumb over her nipple, circling it as he suckled the other one. The girl's breathing was heavy and ragged now, her chest rising and falling under the man.

"Make love to me Daddy..." she groaned. "Please Daddy?"

The man reached down to his cock, and guided it to her body. He parted her wet lips with the tip, his mouth never leaving her breast. He pushed gently as his huge size struggled to enter her tight young pussy. She wrapped her legs around his as he lowered his pelvis to her, slowly sliding into her.

The man in the corner slowed his pace as well to match. His hand ran slowly down his cock as the girl's incredibly tight pussy was stretched open by this impressive cock. When she was completely full, he squeezed his balls and drew in a silent breath.

"Daddy, you're so deep inside of me! I've never felt a cock so deep! I love you Daddy!"

With that, the man pulled almost all of the way out of her, teasing her. He remained still, with just the head of his cock sunk between her lips. He pulled away from her breast too, leaving her to whimper beneath him. The man in the corner was impressed with this man's level of control. After only a minute or so, the young woman began to beg.

"Daddy, daddy, please, I need you to fill me with your cock. I need you to make love to me, Daddy, please!" Still, the man remained steady, not moving a muscle. He let the girl continue to beg and plead, watching her failed attempt to buck her hips to take more of his cock inside, watching as she tried to pull her tied wrists apart.

She became more frantic, clearly desperate for more satisfaction. Finally, she said the magic words.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your little girl! Please!"

The man instantly rammed his huge cock all the way into her, making the girl scream in pleasure, mixed with a little pain. He grabbed the edge of the table, and began rapidly pumping in and out of her with a speed never before seen by the man in the corner, and never before felt by the girl. She screamed and moaned, continuing to beg her daddy to fuck her, harder, faster. Her tits swayed with the force of his thrusting, the whole table shaking beneath them. The man in the corner pumped his fist around his cock furiously.

The man on the table raised up onto his knees, grabbing the girl's hips for leverage now. His hips continued his speed, and he forced the girl's body onto his cock just as intensely as he fucked his cock into her. He let out a low growl as he fucked this young girl over and over, letting his animalistic instincts take him over.

He suddenly let go of the girl's hips, letting her ass fall to the table. He slapped her boob with an open palm, hard, leaving a red mark on her. She screamed as he continued to spank her tits, her milky white skin turning red.

"Daddy, stop, please, that hurts too much!" Her request fell on deaf ears as he roughly grabbed both of her tits, yanking them around as he furiously fucked her. The man in the corner could see handprints forming even from his distance. "Daddy stop!" the girl screamed.

This time he complied... but only briefly. He held her shoulders down tightly as he lowered his full weight onto her, bucking his hips to fuck her, growling into her ear. The girl, still recovering from the pain he had inflicted only moments ago, softly whimpered. "Daddy.... Daddy, I want to stop now."

This only seemed to further encourage the man. This time he slapped her across the face. She screamed once more in response, a scream of fear and pain. The man continued his assault on her, slapping her tits and her face repeatedly. The man in the corner became surprisingly even more hard as he watched what was happening to the girl.

"Daddy, Daddy, I don't understand, why are you doing this?" As she became more confused, both men became more aroused at the sight of the tears streaming down her face from underneath the blindfold. The girl was helpless, restrained, unable to see or do anything to stop what was happening to her. "Daddy...." She continued to sob between shrieks of pain from each blow that landed on her.

The man on the table suddenly grabbed her throat, choking her, her screams and sobs quickly reduced to soft whimpers as she struggled to breath fully. She barely managed to whisper "Daddy, no!" when he laid down on her again, holding her down by her throat, letting his head drop next to hers. His thrusting slowed down a bit now, as both men listened to the girl gasping for more air between sobs.

Finally, the man on the table spoke.

"I'm not your daddy, whore!" His whole body tensed and spasmed as he came hard and deep inside of the girl.

The man in the corner could no longer remain silent. He finally made his presence known to his daughter as he too growled as his cum shot out of his cock.