The Man Of Her Dreams

Story Info
Sometimes dreams come true.
2.3k words
4.43
13.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeff818
Jeff818
37 Followers

The full moon seemed to be rising up from the ocean on the far horizon. It was 11:00pm and the beach was nearly deserted. There was a warm breeze blowing inland that kept Karen's raven black hair swirling. As far as she was concerned, this was the best time of day to take a stroll. The tide was coming in and she removed her sandals to walk along the water's edge.

She enjoyed spending more and more time alone at her beach house. She made it perfectly clear during the divorce hearing two years ago that the Panama City beach house was non negotiable. Steve had done well in the stock market and therefore agreed to her demands for a large cash settlement and the title deed to the beach house. He wanted out of the marriage and Karen out of his life. His desire was to spend more time with his newest young plaything, anyway. She could have probably gotten more in the settlement, but she knew that his new fling would soon tire of her middle-aged sugar daddy and the pleasure of watching him suffer romantic rejection and depression was worth more than money.

The foamy surf splayed over her toes and feet as she walked along. Up ahead on the lighted pier, a young couple strolled together hand in hand. She didn't miss all the emotional complexities that came with a relationship, but honestly, she did miss the sex. The divorce had so angered and disappointed her that she felt if she could ever find a man to satisfy her sexual desires and expect little in return she would be content. She never wanted to be emotionally vulnerable again.

She was 38, but looked ten years younger. Her skin was still smooth, her breasts firm, and she was just about the ideal weight for her 5'8" frame. Still, she realized this wouldn't last forever, and it seemed the older she got, the faster time moved along.

Turning around at the pier, Karen began the quarter mile walk back to her house moving along the shadow of the dunes. The image of the couple on the pier still lingered in her mind. She envisioned them returning to their motel room and quenching their insatiable lust that had been building throughout the day. Visions of their passion filled her mind. The woman, with her legs wrapped tightly around the man's back, crying out in ecstasy as he pumped faster nearing his own completion. Karen felt the wet stirring of arousal forming between her legs, and knew she would be taking care of her own needs when she returned home.

With her mind still focused on lustful images, Karen failed to notice the shadowy form slipping over the sand dune and through the growth of wild sea oats. It was only when the figure was within a few feet that she finally realized she wasn't alone. She turned around, startled.

She relaxed a little when she saw him. He didn't appear threatening at all.

"I didn't mean to frighten you," he said, in slightly accented English. He was tall, more than six feet, with a muscular frame accentuated by a thin white T-shirt and khaki shorts. A small gold medallion hung loosely on a chain around his neck.

"I don't usually meet anyone on my walks," Karen said, cautiously, still unsure why this stranger had approached her.

"Please forgive my boldness, but I've been watching you for some time now," he said. Although obscured by shadow, Karen tried to focus more clearly on his face. By what features she could see he was a very handsome man. She judged his age to be somewhere close to hers, maybe mid to late thirties. There was something oddly familiar about his voice.

"You've been watching me?"

"I find you to be a most beautiful woman," he said.

Karen was flattered and intrigued. His voice was deep and his accent, although slight, was sensual.

"Please, walk with me," he said, holding out his hand. Surprising herself, she allowed him to lead her down to the water's edge. Away from the dune, and with the full moon now high overhead, she got a better look at her companion and felt a shiver run the entire length of her spine. Suddenly she recognized the familiarity of his voice. The line between reality and fantasy had been crossed. Neither of them spoke for several moments, and he waited patiently while Karen's mind fought desperately to comprehend what was happening. She looked out toward the incoming surf.

"Have we met before?" she finally asked, in an unsteady voice. "Are you . . . Geoffrey?"

"Yes" He gently turned her shoulders until she faced him. "You recognize me," he said, softly.

"Yes" she said, almost breathlessly. "But . . . it's not possible."

"Many things are possible," he whispered, pulling her closer.

Karen's mind was racing. This was the man who had occupied her most intimate and erotic dreams for many years. He was the man who knew exactly how to love her. He knew where and how to touch her, bringing her to ultimate sexual pleasure, causing her to wake in the middle of the night trembling with her orgasm. And this was the man, through her dreams, who helped her retain her sanity through the last turbulent year of her nearly sexless marriage. But that's all it was, just a dream, her private fantasy, a secret she held never to be shared with anyone. And yet, here she was actually face to face with her fantasy lover.

"Are you real?" she asked, expecting him to vanish at any moment.

He laughed sharply. "Of course I'm real."

"But how did you . . .?"

"Shhhh" he touched his finger to her lips. "Enough questions. Come with me."

He led her to a dark and secluded area over the dune where a large soft white blanket lay across the sand. She didn't know if what she was about to do was right or wrong, but frankly, at this point she didn't care. The moment was entirely surreal.

"I told you before I find you to be a most beautiful woman. But it is more than that. You are THE most beautiful woman in the entire world," he said, as he slowly lowered her to the blanket.

Karen was going to give herself over completely to this stranger. But yet, he wasn't a stranger. Instinctively she knew what he was going to do before he did it, and she was growing increasingly aroused by the second. If this is a dream, she thought, please don't let me wake up yet.

"Am I dreaming?" she asked softly.

"Does this feel like a dream, Karen?" he said, closing his mouth over hers. She could only moan in response.

Surrounded by the rhythmic sound of the surf and the dazzling constellations above, Geoffrey slowly removed her shirt and unhooked her bra. She closed her eyes in anticipation as he lowered his lips to her neck and then her breasts. Gasping in response, she ran her hands through his hair while he moved from one erect nipple to the other, kissing and gently sucking each one. Rotating her hips in natural response to this stimulation, she felt a slight chill as the warm breeze came into contact with her now soaked panties.

"You have always turned me on," he breathed into her ear. With this, she took his hand and moved it to the crotch of her shorts. He gripped her firmly just as she liked it, and she nearly came from his touch. He moved his mouth to her breasts again as he unsnapped her shorts and slid them, along with her panties, down her legs and tossed them aside.

Karen sat up and quickly helped him remove his shirt and shorts. Lust was consuming her now, and at the sight of his erect cock eagerly took him in her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down the length of his shaft in a slow circular motion, giving special attention to the sensitive head. Taking him entirely in her mouth, he groaned from the sensation.

Knowing her desire, Geoffrey pulled her around until her legs straddled his face. Karen continued the attention she was giving his cock as she lowered her wet swollen pussy to his mouth. The warm pressure of his tongue when he found her clit caused her to shudder.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned around his cock as she ground her pussy against his mouth and tongue. As she felt herself approaching orgasm, she sucked him even more vigorously. Sensing her impending climax, Geoffrey slipped his index finger into her ass as he sucked furiously on her clit. That did it. When the first contracting wave of her orgasm washed over her, she felt Geoffrey stiffen and warm jets of cum filled her mouth.

Karen continued bucking against his mouth and finger and it seemed like she would go on cumming forever. It was pure ecstasy, and definitely the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

Geoffrey wrapped the corner of the blanket around her and she snuggled her head to his chest.

"Are you happy?" he asked her.

"Very happy," she said. "You know exactly what I like."

"I should," he said, and pulled her even closer. "Oh, I almost forgot. Speaking of knowing you, are you hungry?"

"Hungry?" She looked up at him smiling. "I'm always starving after sex," she said, giggling.

Geoffrey rolled away, reached behind them, and produced a small cooler.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked, excitedly.

"Look and see," he said, opening the lid.

Geoffrey smiled as he watched Karen take out the pint container of butter pecan ice cream and the two plastic spoons. "My favorite," she cried, and kissed him quickly before removing the lid and dipping her spoon. "I feel like a little girl," she laughed.

They sat wrapped in the blanket eating ice cream and talking. They shared memories of her childhood, her school years, and her first boyfriend. He wept with her as she recalled the tragic loss of her parents in an automobile accident during her senior year in college. And lastly, she spoke of the emotional scars that remained after her failed marriage. Geoffrey understood and accepted her as she was. Karen had never felt so loved and desired in her entire life. She wanted this to last forever.

The tide was moving out, and the black sky on the eastern horizon began to lighten with the approach of dawn.

They dressed and Geoffrey stood and held out his hand to her.

"Come," he said, "it's time to go."

They walked along the wooden planks leading from the beach to her patio door. Once inside, he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. Taking him by the hand she led him down the hallway into her bathroom, where he joined her in the shower. They spent several minutes caressing and massaging each other under the steaming water with her fragrantly scented liquid soap.

After toweling each other dry they moved to the bed.

"Make love to me now, Geoffrey, I need to feel you inside me," she said, moving her hand up and down the shaft of his hard cock.

Moving his hand to the soft tuft of hair between her legs, his finger slipped easily into her wetness. He worked his finger in and out a few times before moving to her swollen clit and rubbing it firmly in a circular motion.

"Oh . . . Stop, I don't want to cum yet," she said, as she rolled him onto his back and straddled him. Guiding him to her entrance, she lowered herself. He filled her completely. She rocked slowly at first, savoring the feeling. Holding to her hips, Geoffrey matched her movements. Pulling her forward he kissed her and then took her breast in his mouth, running his tongue around her swollen nipple.

Karen stopped rocking and started pumping her hips up and down faster and faster on his cock. Her dark hair fell in tangles around her face and her breath was coming in gasps as she worked closer and closer to her orgasm.

Geoffrey held tight to her hips and closed his eyes as the feeling of her tight warm pussy squeezed and massaged his cock.

"Yes . . . yes . . . close . . . so . . . close," Karen panted as she continued at her frenzied pace.

"Cum for me Karen," Geoffrey said, as he felt the wonderful point of pressure in his groin just prior to release.

"Ahhhhhhh . . . fuck! I'm cumming NOW!" Karen wailed, as she slammed down hard on his cock one final time, and then shuddered as her entire body exploded in pleasure. At the same moment she felt the warm rush of Geoffrey's cum filling her.

Collapsing on his chest she felt like she might faint. He gently stroked her hair, and as the after shocks of her orgasm began to wane, she drifted toward sleep.

When she opened her eyes, the sun was high overhead. The clock read 11:30am. She reached for Geoffrey but he was gone. She got up and pulled on her gown and checked the bathroom, the living room, and the kitchen.

"Geoffrey?" she called. No answer.

She slowly made her way back to her bedroom. It really was a dream, she thought, just like all the others. There is no Geoffrey, and there never has been. It's all part of my imagination. But this time it had been so vivid, so real. And then Karen began to cry. She cried until there were no more tears left. She wiped her eyes with the sheet and started toward her closet when something shiny on her dresser caught her eye.

A medallion. His medallion. Underneath was a handwritten note.

Karen

I have always loved you and I will be with you as long as you want me.

Until tonight,

Geoffrey

Karen clutched the medallion to her chest and discovered there were a few more tears left after all.

Jeff818
Jeff818
37 Followers