The Man of the House

Story Info
Stepmother is a more than a mom.
4.1k words
4.58
233.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revere
Revere
11 Followers

It was raining that day, when they lowered my father to his final resting place. My heart was ripping out of my chest and my tears were flowing as much as the rain was falling from the sky. I was sitting there next to my Mom, holding her hand, feeling her squeeze a little too tight but I didn't say anything. My sister was on the other side of my mother and I assume her hand was being squeezed just as much as mine. We just watched in disbelief as he was lowered into the ground. It was so surreal to think he was really gone. And I still really didn't believe he was gone, but I knew it would sink in once the healing began. Although I still miss my dad terribly, at least now the memories of him are fond ones, and my heart doesn't hurt so bad. You see, I was fifteen when he passed away. My sister was sixteen, and those aren't good ages to suddenly go without a father for guidance and support. Now, our mother was always there for us, but it just wasn't the same.

My name is Chris. I'm eighteen years old and I have grown a lot since the day of my dad's funeral. My mom died when I was born, and my dad remarried to Sally when I was only three. This was nice because she had a daughter who was a year older then myself, named Susan. We were your typical kids always fighting and wanting all the attention from our parents. But for the most part we were a loving family and Sally was the only mom I ever knew, as my dad was the only father Susan ever knew. I called her mom just like Susan called him dad.

Going through high school was a tough time for me. Susan had her mom to turn to but with me, I no longer had a father figure to look up to. So I did what any kid would do, find someone to fill the void. I got lucky and my grandfather lived fairly close by so I could walk over there and talk to him. It was a big help to have him and it didn't matter to me one bit that it was Sally's father and not my biological relative.

The last week of school was finally here and I couldn't wait to graduate. I had my cap and gown all fitted and I was ready for commencement the following week. I didn't have a care in the world, being a graduating senior with my college plans all worked out for the fall. Only a lazy summer was all I could think about as I entered the house. I did as I always did, went right to the refrigerator for an after school snack.

I heard a sound coming from the other room; I went to investigate because I should have been alone in the house. My mom didn't work because my dad was great at providing for us, the stress was probably why he passed away so young. My mom always kept busy and didn't like sitting around the house so she was usually gone at this time. As for my sister, she is in her first year of college. She decided to attend a local school instead of moving far away and living in the dorm. Susan would drive the 20 miles to school with her best friend Tammy, who decided to go to the same school so they could still take all the same classes just like they did in high school.

As I went up stairs I heard it again. It sounded like someone was upset. As I got to the top of the stairs, I realized it was coming from my mom's room. I could hear what I thought was her sobbing and I heard her say my dad's name. So I walked thru her open door to see her kneeling on the far side of the bed with her face buried. Her hands were clenching the sheets and I could see her shaking. So I did what any loving son would do, I went around the end of the bed to hold her and tell her it would be all right. I rounded the bed to land on my knees beside her, when I noticed she wasn't wearing anything below the waist and she was straddling something that was buzzing. I was in shock. My mouth was probably hanging open and I just stared in disbelief. Just then she looked up at me with a look of horror on her face. That was enough to jar me out of my shock.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," I said, and bolted for the door, closing it on my way out.

I went downstairs, grabbed the sandwich I had started to make and took it to the rec room in the basement, and hid there till dinner.

I sat down there with my mind racing. I felt so bad. I thought for sure that things would be different now. We had such a great relationship, open, warm, loving. I can't imagine things being different. At least I'll be going to school in the fall so even if it did change forever at least I won't have to deal with it for too long till school starts.

At six o'clock I heard my sister call me for dinner. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to stay in the basement but there was no way I could do that. So I went up there with the plan not to make eye contact with my mom. I succeeded with mom's help of not wanting eye contact with me. Susan could feel the tension in the room and asked what was wrong but neither one of us were willing to talk about what had happened. After asking twice she dropped it, thank god, and the rest of the dinner was quiet and uneventful. As soon as dinner was done I faked having homework and went up to my room for the night.

Once I got in my room I felt safe, in my own little part of the world. It had everything a guy could want. I had my stereo, a nice size color TV, and my XBOX.

When you add my own bathroom, all I need is a kitchenette and I would never have to leave.

I lay on my bed for what seemed like forever. I attempted to play some video games but I just wasn't into it. Watching TV was out too. My mind was racing. I couldn't get what happened out of my mind. It kept running like a movie over and over in my head. It's hard to explain what I thought of the whole incident. I felt bad for letting it happen. I should have known not to just walk in but I wasn't thinking. I would never imagine in my wildest dreams that she was doing what I think she was doing. She must've hated me now. Hell, if she knew how it was making me feel, she'd probably hate me even more. The more I thought about it the more excited I got. I'm such a dog. I decided to take a cold shower and get ready for bed.

Once I got into the shower I turned the cold water down and let the warm water flow over me. In hindsight I should have stuck to the cold shower idea because as I was mindlessly washing myself, I kept thinking about my mom having what had to have been an orgasm. The more I thought about it, the more I found myself washing my growing cock, letting my soapy hand glide along the shaft down to the root then lathering up my balls. It felt so good, and the thought of my mom had me so turned on. My hands "washed" quicker and quicker. I put the bar of soap down to use both hands on me. One hand was stroking my hard cock, while the other hand was massaging my balls into a rich lather. I couldn't recall it ever being this hard.

Although I'm only average down there I always felt a good six inches worked just fine for me, and I always thought it was decently proportional to my small frame. Looking down, I watched myself glide from the base up over the tip. My slippery fingers were taking my breath away as I grew closer and closer to my goal. I could feel myself approaching my orgasm, which was causing my hands to increase speed. Suds must have really been flying when I felt my balls start to tighten as I erupted, shooting over and over towards the shower drain. After relaxing the guilt came. She was my mom but it wasn't something I had preplanned; it just happened. How will I ever look her in the eye again? Once the water started to grow cold I knew it was time to get out of the shower and head for bed. It didn't matter to me at all that it was only 9:30 pm.

I exited the bathroom in nothing but my boxers after brushing my teeth and not feeling very good about what I had done, when I noticed my mom was sitting on the edge of my bed. I can only imagine what the look on my face was when I saw her. Had she heard me in the shower? Could she tell I was thinking those thoughts about her? I had no idea but I knew I had to face the music and talk to her, although I was hoping the no eye contact rule would still be in place.

"Come sit with me. We need to talk," she said. I slunk over to the bed and sat down, staring at the floor. She pulled at my chin so I was facing her and she said, "You're going to have to look at me sometime."

Damn.

"I'm so sorry, Mom, I really should have knocked and not just run in like that. I don't know how you can ever forgive me."

"Oh don't be silly," She said, "I should have closed my door. Besides, I'm the one who didn't pay attention to the time. If it's anyone's fault its mine".

I have to admit that did make me feel better. I still had the other issues that "came up" in the shower, but this was a good start, I thought.

After that we sat there in an awkward silence till she spoke. "Do you have any questions about what happened?"

"None that I'm willing to ask." I said.

That made her laugh. I had never looked at her like this before, as a woman and not a mom. I always knew she was beautiful, but now I saw what my dad must have seen in her. Who could ask for anything more then a beautiful, loving wife who is the perfect mother to your kids? In my eyes she was perfect, though that thought didn't help my guilt much.

I did start to think that things were going to be all right, till she said it. "You should be able to ask me anything."

"Well this isn't the most comfortable topic to talk about," I said.

"You're an adult now and you should act like one when it comes to topics that make you uncomfortable. It's a part of growing up," she said.

"You really miss dad, don't you?" I questioned, hoping to skirt the topic at hand.

"I can't tell you how much I miss him. I can't imagine a day I don't think of him," she said. But she wasn't going to let me off that easy, because then she added, "that's why I called his name while was so close to cumming." I'm back to staring at the floor when I felt her hand on my chin, pulling me to look at her again. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, everyone does it, even you," she said giving me a look that really had me unnerved.

Did she know what I just did in the shower? The look in her eye told me yes but she didn't say a word about it.

At that point she said, "Are we ok now?"

"Yeah we are," I said, "I guess I need to work on this adult stuff".

She smiled, leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "Goodnight, sweetie," as she walked out, closing my door on the way.

Sleep came slowly. But over the next week things drifted back to normal and looking her in the eye was never a problem after that although the thought of her in her room still haunted my fantasies.

Susan and Tammy were outside lounging by the pool, working on their tans, which were coming along nicely. As I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast, I looked out the window to see Tammy get up and pull her bikini bottoms out with her fingers and walk over to the pool and dive in. That really got my attention. Then Susan got up and did the same thing, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Susan and Tammy were so alike, from the color of their hair and eyes to the build of their bodies. They both had very sexy bodies. Not that I had just noticed this, in fact I've known this for a few years now, and Tammy knew I've always had a crush on her. She thought it was sweet though she would keep me in check. I would keep it on a friend level and everyone was okay with that.

"Wow isn't she sexy?" my mom whispered in my ear, from over my shoulder.

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I had no idea she was behind me and I felt the blush rise in me. She was wearing a very small bikini too and was standing so close to me, although I think it was my imagination, but I think she had a look in her eye that liked me getting all excited looking at all the half naked women in the house. All she did was smile at me and walked out of the door to the patio. I watched from the window as she went out by the pool and I could see her talking to Susan and Tammy. My heart skipped a beat when both my sister and Tammy turned and waved at me. I could have died, ratted out by my own mother. They were all smiling and giggling and I just knew they were laughing at me being the pervert. Then to my horror my sister got out of the pool and headed straight for the kitchen door. She walked right in and looked at me still dripping water everywhere. I couldn't take my eyes off her and she got this little smirk on her face.

"Can you grab a couple of bottles of water for us?" she asked.

I stammered out a "Yeah, ok".

I grabbed three bottles of water out of the refrigerator and handed them to Susan.

"Thanks," she said, and she headed back out to the pool.

I have to admit I watched her walk the whole way out there. By this time I needed some relief so I went up to my room and got naked. I lay on my bed and started stroking myself thinking of the three sexy women right outside. I had my eyes closed as my hand worked over my hard cock. Picturing each sexy body in turn riding me. My mind had all three girls doing all sorts of sexy things to me and to each other. My hand was gripping my cock, pulling on me, working my excitement to new heights. Sliding my fingers along my shaft. And feeling myself getting close. My teeth clenched, and I let out a low moan as I my balls tightened and I came over and over. My cum sprayed all over my chest.

I opened my eyes to see my mom standing in the doorway watching me. I froze, my cock still pulsating and oozing cum, dripping all down my hand. She stood there watching me with a sly smile on her face. She walked across my room into my bathroom and returned with a towel and tossed it on me.

"Clean up and come out to the pool with us," she said as she headed for the door.

When she went out she turned to look at me one last time with a big smile on her face. Once my door was closed I was able to move once again. I cleaned myself up and showered, got my swimsuit on and headed for the pool. And to my joy it wasn't mentioned at all while I was out there. It didn't even seem like mom was looking at me or trying to make me feel uncomfortable.

I was wondering how our relationship had changed. Was nudity and sexuality becoming acceptable? This adult stuff was going to take some getting used to but it didn't seem all that bad to me. The rest of the weekend was quiet and uneventful.

Monday arrived too soon and I was back to school for my final week till graduation. It was finals week, so I was going to be busy the entire time.

As I arrived home from school, and went to the fridge, I heard that sound again. I ventured up the stairs knowing full well it was my mom again but that didn't stop me this time. But this time when I got to the top of the stairs I heard her call my name. I was frozen in place. My heart was racing, and my cock immediately started to grow. I became brave and moved to the doorway to watch her as she had watched me a couple days before. She looked up at me with the most sensuous look in her eyes. Once we locked eyes, she never looked away, nor did she stop. Mindlessly my hand moved to my cock and adjusted myself thru my jeans. She kept on riding that machine she had and gripping the sheets.

"Come over here," she said breathlessly.

I instantly obeyed. As I moved to the foot of the bed, I could see she was totally naked this time and she reached up and grabbed my waistband pulling me toward her, undoing my pants and freeing my growing cock. It was right in her face as she started fondling it. A slight moan escaped my lips, which brought a smile to her face. Then she opened her mouth and sucked my cock right into her mouth. My knees buckled and I sat on the edge of the bed while she continued to suck me. Oh it felt so good, and to see this beautiful woman pleasuring me. Feeling her moans on my cock as she neared her own orgasm. As her orgasm ripped through her I felt her grip my hips fighting to hold her lips on me. She never stopped her head bobbing till she started to come down.

She turned off the machine she was straddling then stood up, kissed me on the lips while climbing up on my lap, her legs straddling me. Her tongue entered my mouth as she pushed me onto my back and I felt my hard cock slide inside her. She rode me slow and steady, lifting up onto her extended arms, allowing my hands free access to her beautiful breasts. I pinched her nipples, then kissed and sucked on them. She was looking down at me, lust in her eyes as her hips rode up and down.

Now I've been with other girls before, I was far from being a virgin. But today was totally different. She had taken control and was doing all the right things. Not fumbling around like most of the girls I've been with who weren't sure what to do to make them or me feel good. Mom knew exactly what she wanted and what would make both of us feel good.

I was in heaven, but I felt it time to take some of the control back. I looked up at her with a look in my eye and a sly smile on my face that told her I was about to be mischievous.

I grabbed her legs and lifted her up off of me, flipping her onto her back. I moved over her with my hands moving her legs together allowing me to kiss both her thighs. Slowly kissing up over her hipbones, giving the sexy hip extra special attention, working my way along from side to side. Over her sexy tummy, kissing each rib as I passed over them.

I felt her fingers running through my hair as my lips moved over her breasts, pausing long enough at each to give special attention to just the right places. I looked up at her and took one of her hands off of my head to kiss each fingertip, palm, and wrist, doing the same with her other hand. Pushing her hands up over her head and my legs on the outside of hers, she was pinned and I knew I had control of her.

She looked up at me and asked, "Now what, big boy?"

I moved my knees to between her legs, one at a time, and lowered myself to her. She wrapped her legs around me as my cock found its new home deep inside her once again. I kissed her deeply with our tongues dancing and our hips grinding together. It felt so good. I pulled away from her lips to get some air and started my rhythmic thrusting and dove to her neck to kiss and suck. This brought a series of moans from her as I freed her hands and let my hands explore her body. She wrapped her arms around my back and held on, holding me right where she wanted me.

Her fingernails scratched my back and her legs tightened around me. My hips fought her legs and kept thrusting. Oh she felt so good under me. Smelled so sexy, and tasted so sweet.

When I felt her hands pulling my head up from her shoulder, she looked me in the eye and said, "I want you behind me."

I obeyed and lifted off of her as she moved to her hands and knees. I moved between her legs and grabbed her hips and thrust my swollen cock right into her wet shaved pussy.

"Yesssss," she moaned softly.

I started thrusting with everything that was in me. Our bodies were slapping together and the headboard was banging the wall, but we didn't care; we just kept going and going. Getting closer and closer.

At that point I wasn't sure if she came or not even though it was evident that she was enjoying herself. When as I felt my balls tighten and that surge of energy flush through me, she let out a loud moan as I started to shoot my load into her. My moaning through my clenched teeth was in time with hers as I pumped my cum into her over and over. She lowered her head to the bed with her ass still in the air and I could hear her sigh in contentment. I was still inside her leaning down and kissing her back as I felt myself slowly start to go soft.

My mom lay down on the bed and I joined her, spooning her so close, feeling her heart beat as she stroked my arms that were around her.

Revere
Revere
11 Followers
12