The Man Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadPup
BadPup
427 Followers

I had met Mrs. C's husband a couple of times after games, and he seemed like a real nice guy. To be honest, I think most of the husbands of the women I've fucked over the years, have been nice guys and were polite attentive lovers. The one thing I've noticed with every married woman I was with, was that they didn't want me to be polite. I was something different, so they wanted it hard, rough, and a little nasty.

I pushed Mrs. C on to her knees, and she scrambled for my pants, almost tearing them open. I got the feeling with her husband she gave him oral on his birthday, and maybe on their anniversary. With me, she just devoured that long hard throbbing cock. She couldn't take it all, but could take the over sized head and maybe three inches of the shaft. God she looked hot, that mousy little housewife down on her knees with a big teenage cock making her cheeks bulge out. Her small delicate hands feverishly jacking the parts of my shaft she couldn't fit into her mouth. Every time she moaned the vibrations ran straight up from my prick to the pleasure centers in my brain. I found myself starting to rock my hips fucking her hot wet mouth even though she was starting to gag on that big piece of cock meat.

I would have loved to have just fucked her mouth hard, dumped my thick cum in it and then carried her up to my room and fucked her until my big balls were completely drained, but I just didn't have the time.

I pulled Mrs. C up off the floor like a rag doll and pushed her up on to the long mahogany tables my family ate formal dinners on. I roughly spread her legs, yanked her skirt up out of the way, and shoved my all of my cock up into her with one hard stroke.

The scream that came out of Mrs C wasn't surprising. What was surprising were the words that came out of her mouth after that primal scream.

"Yes...God Yes! More! Harder! pound my pussy...rip it wide open with that big fucking cock...yes...Yes...YES!"

A part of me wondered if I had heard the kitchen door close when I sunk my cock into Mrs. C, but now with her legs wrapped around my broad back, and her little ass bouncing off the table to meet every impaling stroke of my rigid dick, I couldn't bring myself to turn around and see if someone was there. I just started fucking Mrs. C so hard that 12 foot table began to bounce up and down underneath us.

Mrs. C had began to sob and babble uncontrollably. Her pretty little face had started to turn bright red, and I knew my horny little soccer mom was about to cream all over my big teenage dick. I grabbed her hips, and my fingers sank in as I got a tight grip to take her over the edge. I idly wondered what her husband would think if he saw those marks. I really didn't care. The sound of my balls smacking against Mrs C's ass got faster and faster, until she screamed so loud I'm still surprised the windows didn't shatter.

My teammate's mom started to cum. Her eyes rolled back in her head and began to flutter as the pleasure just keep rolling over her. When Mrs. C's orgasm hit, I felt her hot little cunt clamp down on my dick getting even tighter, and I felt my balls begin to tighten and knew I'd be right behind her.

I kept ramming my cock into that pussy as fast and as deep as I could. I felt the pressure building up in my balls and knew I'd being joining Mrs C any second now. I pulled my cock out of her now gaping cunt, and walked up to her face. Mrs C had recovered enough from her own orgasm to talk to me again.

"Yes baby, bring momma that big hard cock. Stroke it sweetheart. Give it to me. Cover me with your hot sticky cum!"

My hand moved up and and my cock two, maybe three times, and then I groaned like a wounded bull as that first big thick rope of cum exploded into Mrs. C's face. Hot fresh cum, splattered out to her nose, and across her flushed cheek. Another bolt ripped out of my body splattering across her chin and dripping down her neck. I knew if I kept this up I'd make a huge mess, so I shoved the big mushroom head of my cock into her hungry mouth and pumped the rest of my orgasm down her hungry throat.

After a couple of minutes to come down from the bliss, I pulled my cock out of Mrs. C's mouth and used the head to push the puddles of cum on her face into her hungry mouth. She purred like a contented kitten. At least until she looked at her watch and saw she was late. She jumped off the table, kissed me hard and darted out of the room sucking the last of my cum off of her fingers. The subject of us breaking things off was apparently tabled for a later date.

As she left, I could have swore I heard a door close upstairs. Had somebody seen us? Nah, nobody was ever home this time of the day, you're just being paranoid I told myself as I left right after Mrs. C for a film session with the team. Still I wondered if I would have found somebody upstairs if I'd gone to check that day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As for the next couple of weeks, school was good; I was pulling at least a B in all of my classes, and the team was winning, so at least those parts of my life were normal. Life around that big old house got pretty strange. Danielle got more friendly every day. Always finding time to say hi and ask me about school and the team, oh and somehow always finding a way to touch me too. She didn't out and out grope me, but it seemed impossible for her not to say something to me and not touch my chest, or gently stroke my arm. God that woman was putting out signals like crazy, and even a boy like me could pick up on them.

The only reason I hadn't given Danielle the same thing I'd given Mrs C. that day is I hadn't forgot about my mom. If I screwed things up with my dad, I wasn't sure how my mom would be able to make ends meet without that money my dad was sending her, and even with all the blood rushing to my dick every time I saw Danielle, I had enough common sense to know those checks would stop if I got caught balls deep in my dad's wife.

Danielle's daughter Stacy, was a complete 180 from her mom. She acted like talking to me was the most unpleasant chore in the world, which really hadn't changed since I moved in, but now it seemed she was going out of her way to be snide and get in little jabs at me. I wondered if she thought I was stealing attention from her, but from what I could tell, she and her mom hadn't been that close before I showed up, and she had less use for my dad then she had for me. Being a smart and mature 18-year-old boy I had eventually chalked it up to Stacy being a gigantic bitch.

None of this would have mattered if I hadn't been home that one Saturday night. I should have been at a party. There was always a party for the football team every Saturday night. Somebody's folks would be gone, and 30 or 40 kids would pile into a basement with a keg of beer. Somebody would end up puking in an inappropriate place, a girl would cry her eyes out, and some drunk asshole would pick a fight. Normally that was actually my idea of a pretty successful soirée, but that particular Saturday I just wanted to be left alone.

I'd missed a tackle in the last game that the other team had gotten a first down on, and I was worried a college scout had been at the game. Mrs. C hadn't called since our little get together and I was going from horny to cranky, and probably most importantly I hadn't seen any of my old friends or my mom in two months. I was pissed, sad, and cranky in the way that only an teenager a long ways from home can be. I decided my best bet for that night, was to just stay away from people, which is why I was home that night and not throwing up in somebody's oven like I should have been.

I'd spent about two hours working out in my folks home gym, which had been a complete joke until Danielle had recently bought me a weight bench, a barbell and 500 pounds of cast iron weights. I'd worked up a good sweat when I heard a god awful racket coming from my folk's living room.

When I looked into the room I saw Stacy bumping and grinding for two asshole frat boys who were sitting on the sofa. Oh and I could safely call them asshole frat boys because of the popped collars, the matching fauxhawks, and the smell of some god awful body spray wafting across the room from those two jugheads. The fact that one of the dickheads had just shouted at Stacy to "shake it bitch," didn't do anything for the bad mood I had been nursing all night either.

Look, normally it would have been none of my business. Stacy was 18, the same as me, and whatever she wanted to do with whoever she wanted to do it with was her own business, but these bozos musical taste pretty much forced me to get involved.

I walked into the room, turned off the stereo, and got pretty much exactly the response I figured I'd get.

"Hey asshole, what's your fucking problem?" The bigger asshole demand jumping up.

I ignored him and looked at Stacy. "Can you explain to me how in the year 2009 you managed to find not one, but two Kid Rock fans?"

"You are such a dick," Stacy sneered at me.

"Hey asshole, I asked you what your fucking problem is?" The bigger asshole said, getting more pissed off by the second. When I turned to look at him, the smaller asshole had made it to his feet too.

"Well, you mean besides for your shit taste in music? Just off the top of my head, I'd have to go with calling my step-sister a bitch." I said looking down at the bigger asshole, who was still three inches shorter then me.

"What?" The bigger asshole said looking at Stacy, "that little slut?" The bigger asshole might have had more to say, but he was just as surprised as I was to find my hand wrapped around his throat.

"You two might want to put a little more thought into what you say tonight before you say it." I said looking the bigger asshole.

"Jesus man, what is your fucking problem?" The smaller asshole asked me, flat out scared by the situation he found himself in.

"God, you two are starting to sound like a broken record," I said to the smaller asshole. I looked back at the bigger asshole whose eyes were beginning to bug out now and let go of his throat."

Here is how this is going to work," I said to both of them, amazed at how reasonable I sounded to myself right now. "The first choice you two shit stains have is to grown some hair on your nuts in the next 10 seconds and step to me. You two morons kick my ass and you can sit here all night and listen to Bawitdaba until the fucking cows come home."

"Look man, we don't want a problem," the smaller asshole said. The bigger asshole was still gasping for breath, so at least I didn't have to listen to him too.

"In that case you might want to take advantage of your second choice. Walk your two narrow asses out that front door, get in your fucking car and get out of my sight, and I can guarantee you won't have a problem with me ever again."

"Of course, there is option three," I said feeling a weird smile spread across my face. "Still be in this room in 10 seconds, and I see just how badly I can fuck you up."

"Look man," the smaller asshole said, just about crapping his pants at this point; I cut him off.

"No, you look asshole, there isn't an option four. Your choices are one, two or three, and you're running out of time."

The bigger asshole had had enough. He grabbed the smaller asshole and they started walking to the door. I followed them out and made sure they got in their car okay.Once their brake lights were disappearing into the distance. I headed back into the house. Stacy was waiting for me by the front door.

"Jesus, you fucking asshole!" She yelled, "You're not my dad, you fucking prick!"

I was pissed enough to let Stacy know exactly what I thought of the situation. "No I'm not Stacy, which is why if you ever bring a guy home who actually likes you for who you are and not what's between your legs, not only will I mind my own business, but I'll give the guy a piggyback ride down to your room."

"Bastard," Stacy yelled and made to slap me in the face. I caught her wrist about an inch from my face. "Not tonight Stacy, I'm not in the mood. As a matter of fact, not ever, okay?" I said letting go of her hand.

Man, she was pissed, her face was bright red, and her hair was a mess. I don't think a guy had said no to Stacy in, well forever. Stacy played her trump card as she walked down the hall to her room.

"I'm going to tell my mom!" Stacy shouted and slammed her door behind her as she went into her room.

Great, I thought to myself, the perfect end to a perfect evening.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I came into the kitchen in the morning Stacy was sitting with her mom. Judging by how calm Danielle was, and how nervous Stacy looked I guessed Stacy hadn't told her mom yet about what had happened the night before. Maybe I would get lucky, and Stacy would just keep her mouth shut. I went to the refrigerator and got myself a glass of orange juice.

"Mom," Stacy began in a kind of sing song voice all kids use to tattle on each other. "Last night I had some friends over, and Robbie totally flipped out and threatened them."

So much for getting lucky. I put the pitcher of juice back in the fridge and walked back to the table with my glass.

"Robbie, is this true?" Danielle asked me.

"Yep, pretty much," I said sitting down at the table acting a lot more calm then I really felt.

Danielle looked at Stacy, "Robbie threatened girls from your school sweetheart? That doesn't sound like him."

"Well, they were't really girls," Stacy admitted.

"You brought home boys, from school?" Stacy didn't answer this question. Her ears were starting to turn pink. This was starting to get fun.

"They were a little too old to go to school with Stacy and I," I said, just trying to be helpful.

"You brought home two older men?" Danielle asked Stacy.

"They weren't men, they go to college." Stacy said getting defensive. "Besides, I've brought home boys before."

"Oh really?" Danielle asked. "Well thanks for clearing that up." Danielle looked over at me. "Was there any particular reason you threatened these two college boys?"

Now Stacy was starting to figure out just how deep the shit was that she had just stepped in. I cut her some slack, that she never would have done for me.

"Mainly because I didn't like the music they listened to." I said and finished off the last of my OJ.

"Really?" Danielle asked.

"Yep. It was pretty fucking atrocious."

"Hmmm, I'm not sure I believe that, but I think I'm going to let sleeping dogs lie here." Danielle said.

"What?" Stacy yelped. "That's it?"

"Stacy," Danielle started.

"He said he was going to fuck them up!"

"And I'm sure he would have honey. Look sweetheart, you have to understand, when you live with a man, a real man, and you bring another man into his house; he's just not going to stand for it."

"Robbie's a real man?"

"Well it certainly seems like it," Danielle said simply.

"And you're not going to do anything?"

"No sweetheart, now that your step-brother is up, I'm going to make breakfast."

"Since when do you cook?" Stacy demanded

"Oh sweetheart, for the right man, your momma will do just about anything." Danielle said talking to Stacy but smiling at me. "What would you like for breakfast Robbie?"

I was as shocked as anyone else at this question, but Stacy looked like her head was getting ready to explode so I decided to milk the situation for all it was worth.

"Could I get steak and eggs?" I asked.

"Robbie you can get anything you ask for around here," Danielle said giving me one of her big sexy smiles. Stacy got so mad she literally stomped her foot and stormed out of the room. Danielle completely ignored her.

Danielle bent over to check what was in the refrigerator for breakfast. That short little robe rode up, and I got a great view of that big sexy ass of hers, and even a peek at the pink panties she was wearing. Danielle turned around, still bent over and looked back at me.

"Are you sure steak and eggs will be enough Robbie? How about some French toast too baby?"

Oh, just for the record, that was a very above average Sunday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Things settled down after that around the house. Well kind of, I mean there were no more surly pool guys or asshat frat rats showing up. Although something kind of weird did happen that Tuesday.

I was getting ready for school, which normally wasn't a problem even though Stacy and I had to share a bathroom. Things usually worked out pretty smooth because I liked to get to school about a half hour before classes started and Stacy was routinely 15 minutes late to school. The bathroom was about the only thing we didn't fight over, at least until that Tuesday.

Apparently the cheerleader squad was getting their picture taken for the school paper that morning, so Stacy not only had to be on time, but she wanted some extra time to do whatever the hell girls did in the morning to get ready to meet the world. Now if Stacy had just waited for me to come out of the bathroom, well she just wouldn't have been Stacy, now would she?

Stacy barged into the bathroom almost soon as the water stopped running for my shower. That's why I was standing there, buck naked running a towel through my hair.

"Okay loser, get the fuck out," Stacy groused as she came walking in. "I need to..." Stacy stopped talking. She had apparently lost her train of thought.

My bratty step sister was just starring at my body, like she had never seen a guy naked before. Okay, I know I'm not your average guy. Long well muscled thighs, bulging calves, a V shaped back, and clearly defined shoulders, arms, and chest. Oh and even though I need to carry some extra bulk for football, I've still got a six pack that could land me a spot on a reality show, if I didn't have a sense of shame.

Not that Stacy was looking at those parts of me. Her pretty green eyes were lasered in on my half-hard cock laying about 7 inches down my left thigh. Not that I blame her. Even when it's soft, those big veins run up the shaft to that big over sized head. Most other high school girls who had seen it, usually got spooked. One girl even turned white and I thought she was going to pass out. My step-sister involuntarily licked her lips, and god, her nipples were hard as little rocks under that little babydoll nightie she was wearing. It was then I had to admit Stacy wasn't your average little high school girl.

Still, we both apparently had to get off to school.

"Stacy, Stacy? Stacy, my eyes are up here," I said, not bothering to hide my smirk.

Stacy finally managed to tear her eyes away from my dick. She was actually breathing hard. She looked up at me and blushed crimson. "Pig!" She barked, trying to get control of the situation.

"Well give me 10 more minutes and I'll be a shaved pig with brushed teeth," I said with a laugh, slipping into a tight pair of briefs that did nothing to hide the bulge they were carrying.

Stacy turned on her heel and stormed out of the bathroom, "Prev," she said over her shoulder.

"Love you too sis," I said laughing as she slammed the door.

For some reason, I was in a good mood for the rest of that day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh course Danielle was still as friendly as ever. Actually she was way past friendly and seemed to be going out of her way to tease me.

Danielle had always worn skirts, but suddenly they seemed to get shorter and shorter. they went from right above the knee to mid thigh, to barely skimming her ass. Well except that one day, when she wore that black and white pencil skirt that looked like it had been spray painted on to her ass. After about an hour of watching her slink around the house in that with some five inch platforms, I ended up in the hall bathroom for a good half hour jerking my cock.

BadPup
BadPup
427 Followers