The Mandingo Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers

The second guy who went to Krissy climbed on the table and straddled her face with his dangling scrotum right in her face. She immediately began to massage his scrot with her tongue and even hit his taint, which sent him into twitching fits. She grabbed his hips to make sure his ball sack did not get away from her hot mouth. Her other guy was assaulting her gorgeous cunt with his mouth. His tongue darted in and out of her luscious pussy lips as he attacked her. She did her best to get the other balls in her mouth at the same time, but was not very successful.

The guy behind Kacey was mashing his man meat tightly into the crack of her butt cheeks. It was like a hotdog in a bun and he was sliding his meat up and down, getting himself off. The other guy had 2 of his sausage size fingers pumping in and out of her sweet pussy, while his tongue was stuffed half way into her willing mouth and down throat. In turn, Kacey was doing her best to stroke his 9" cock. His dick was thick and long and hard, but hung straight down, instead of up, like a regular erection. I guess it was too heavy and gravity won the battle. As she jerked him, his balls danced in unison.

Krissy was the first to get fucked. The guy who was eating her out decided it was time to fuck her. He hopped off the table and pulled her hips to the edge and lifted her knees to her chest. Her spread pussy was beautiful as it was smooth and moist. He placed his black knob to her wet slit and began to slide it all around. He was using his tool like a dildo and just teasing her without penetrating yet. It was obvious that he wanted to bring her to the point of no return. Meanwhile, she was still busy sucking the other guy's balls as she attempted to stroke his dick. She was unable to find a rhythm, so he wrapped his hand around hers and helped jerk himself off.

When Kelsey was done, she left which made room for another guy. He didn't waste time as Katie already had an orgasm. He pulled her ass over to the edge of the table and spread her legs wide apart. As she stood right there, he lined up his thick rod and slowly pushed the head into her dripping slit. He only penetrated her with his knob and used it as his fuck tool to get her off again. He began to slide his knob in and out of her lips VERY slowly and only his knob ever went in. He would pull it all the way out and then put it back in. It was driving her crazy as she was attempted to push her pelvis down to impale herself on his dick. He had other plans though and left her frustrated with his actions of prevention.

There was a Chinese fire drill at Kacey's table and they wall switched positions. One guy layed on the table on his back and Kacey got up an straddled him, but still standing. She got herself lined up and began to squat down into a reverse cowgirl position, with her pussy lips just touching her the knob on his stiff cock. She gyrated her hips and used her dripping snatch to make his cock slick and ready for penetration. It didn't need much as she slowly dropped down and his cock was full length deep in her velvety fuck hole. She now got down on her knees so he was as deep as possible. His hands found her boobs from behind and he pawed at them roughly. He even pinched her protruding nipples which made them a little harder than before. The other guy stood in front of her and produced his erection for her to suck, which she did very enthusiastically. She slobbered and drooled all over his dick and it was shiny with her saliva. She pumped his full length as she sucked his cock head with very slutty slurping sounds.

It was then that I noticed how many people were watching MY group. Other girls were dancing around and cheering. Some of the other girls were even getting felt up or fucked by guys, all while they watched MY party. My cock was throbbing as I gently manipulated myself, but tried not to cum yet. My balls were going to explode, but I wanted to wait until the perfect moment. Somehow, during all the festivities, I lost sight of Kelsey. I guess she must have gone to the bar or bathroom.

Krissy was getting the shit fucked out of her. The guy was standing on the floor at the edge of the crotch high table. Krissy's ass was right at the edge of the table and her pussy was being abused by this guy's thick dick. He had hold of her hips and pushed himself in and out of her slippery pussy a she screamed in delight. Even though the glass was thick, I could still hear a little of the louder conversations.

"Fuck me boy. Fuck my pussy with that big black cock of yours."

She wasn't really doing a good job of sucking the other guy's balls anymore as her attention was focused on her pussy getting pounded. However, the guy straddling her was reaching the end of the line. I saw his body begin to tighten up as he finished himself off. She had her mouth open below his dick, but his first shot went all over her tummy and tits, which were now exposed as her shirt had been pulled up. He continued to pump his cock which spit another shot of man goo across her tits and neck. The last two wads of cum, were more drippy than shooty and she made sure to get it in her open mouth. She even sucked his pulsing knob into her mouth and squeezed out the last of his fuck juice. She swallowed the last of it and I could see she was proud of her accomplishment.

Her other guy lost his nut too as he pulled out and jerked a thick warm rope of stringy sperm all over her tummy. He produced 4 more blasts of jizz which completely covered from her belly button to her pussy. She looked so slutty and sexy all covered in cum from her black studs that I had no choice but to shoot my own load. I pulled my cock for the last two strokes, when I erupted in a very intense cum shot of my own. My dick seemed to spasm forever as I jerked every drop out into several kleenex's. I collapsed back into the chair and relaxed to catch my breath. There was plenty more action to go and I needed to rehab myself for more.

While this was going on, I saw that Katie and her guys had switched positions too. She was now riding one guy cowgirl style, while the other guy was behind her rubbing his cock all over her neck and shoulders. Her skirt was around her hips but her shirt still in place with her boobs just trying to bounce their way out. The guy under her had his hands on her hips and was helping her bounce up and down on his shaft. A few times, I could catch a glimpse of his shiny, pussy juice covered 9" piece of meat. As Katie bounced up and down, he thrust from below in unison. Every so often, she would turn her head sideways and suck and lick the other guy's cock.

Kacey was now going at it big time. She was on her side with one leg sticking straight up in the air. A guy was on his side also, but behind her, with his massive dick fucking her from behind. His shaft was full of thick veins and I could see her pussy lips just clamped around him tightly. Her pussy lips appeared to ripple as his veiny shaft slid in and out of her smooth sexhole, almost as if a ribbed dildo was sliding in and out. Her naturally saggy boobs jiggled as he thrust in and out. Her dangling charm on her belly button piercing was dancing to the rhythm also. Krissy was done with her guys who now move on, and she came over to see how Kacey was doing. She was still coated in cum as it dripped down her body, mixing with all the sweat from the intense fucking she just received. They were all facing me and I had a great unobstructed view of the show.

"That's it, fuck me hard with that big cock. Make me cum. I want your cum in my pussy."

I heard the door open behind me and saw a hand remove my empty drink glass and replace it with a full one. Then the door closed and I thought nothing more of it. My cock as slowly getting hard again, but I made sure not to touch myself and I did not want to cum again just yet.

The guy standing behind my wife and pulled her head back and he bent over her as they kiss very aggressively. One hand was on her throat, helping to hold her face straight up as his other hand fondled her heaving breasts very gently. He would even caress her nipples through the tight material, just barely brushing his fingers across them. I could see her breathing heavily and knew she was having the time of her life. I was hoping I knew what would happen next and I was sure not to be disappointed.

Krissy now looked to be in charge of the guy fucking Kacey. She made the guy stop thrusting and she was now jerking him off while his knob was just barely inside my step-sister's pussy lips. His balls bounced and she jerked him harder. Then, in her truly slutty fashion, she leaned in and began to tongue the underside of his cock while his big knob was still barely inside Kacey cunt. She sucked and slurped his shiny black veiny shaft and fondled his balls with her free hand. She made sure to flick her tongue across Kacey's bulging clit, which proved send Kacey into orbit.

Katie seemed to run out of steam from bouncing up and down on her guy. She layed her upper body flat down to his chest while still impaled on his fuck tool. Without provocation, the other guy spread her meaty butt cheeks and started to play with her butthole. She did not object, but seemed to relax a little. This was the moment I was hoping for. Then, to my astonishment, I realized that I was not alone in the room. I was acutely aware of another person breathing excitedly behind me. I turned and almost had a heart attack to see Kelsey standing there wide eyed and mouth hanging open. Here hand was between her legs trying to get herself off, but she seemed to be having a difficult time, she seemed too caught up in the moment.

I was hesitant with what to do. I had risen from my chair and was unconsciously facing her with my 7" erection pointing straight out and my back to the glass. Here I was watching HER mother, MY step-sister, getting fucked by a black guy and my sister-in-law helping out. Did she know that I already fucked Kacey, twice even? I must have waited a little too long, because she suddenly spoke up.

"So this is the husband special huh? Are you enjoying watching all the sluts get fucked by black cocks? I see your dick is hard, so I guess you are then."

"Uhhhh....ummmm.....welllllll...." I muttered.

"I guess we need to put it to good use then, so I think I'll join you and watch too"

She came over and gave my hard-on a little squeeze and pushed me back down in the thickly padded chair. My legs were spread and she sat down and straddled one of them as we both watched the fuck show again. Her 2 tight tank tops and little insanely short plaid schoolgirls skirt made my dick even harder than it was 2 minutes ago. Her warm moist bare pussy was smashed down on my thigh and she gave a little grind in order for me to notice. Her hand grazed my now throbbing erection which she then grabbed with her little hand. She is a very tiny girl and makes my dick feel very powerful and big. She began to stroke me off very slowly with a very light grip on my aching cock. She looked so young but so grown up at the same time. I hoped she was prepared for what might happen, because once I get started, there ain't no stopping me.

"Maybe we can do some of the same stuff they're doing, what do you think about that Uncle Pete? Would you like that? My mom sure liked it when you fucked her, so I am thinking you are up for the task."

My heart skipped several beats as I was lost in thought trying to come up with a response. I couldn't even mutter a word and she knew she had me. She turned head around and faced me, seeing my 'caught red handed' expression.

"My mom and I are very close, Uncle Pete. We tell each other almost everything."

My cock stirred even more as thoughts raced through my head. Was my step-niece actually going to seduce me? Would she really tell her mom? Either way, I was up for the task and reached my hands up to caress the smooth skin of her outer thighs. I ran them up under her skirt and her tiny hips. I knew she must have prepped for this due to the absence of panties. My heart rate increased dramatically as I knew there was no doubt that my dick was going to be buried deep inside her, sometime very shortly. I ran my hands up and down her legs as she continued to stroke my cock still with the light grip. She did not want to bring me off just yet.

I used my legs to spin the chair around slightly, so I could still be in touch with her but also glance to see the action in the club. Katie was now being pursued by the second guy behind her. He was licking her wrinkled butt hole aggressively with his big tongue. The guy under her was lying still, just waiting for the DP action to start, but they were locked in a deep French kiss again, attacking the insides of each other's mouths. His big hands held her hips tightly and push them down, so his full length was deep inside her pussy.

Meanwhile, Krissy was mixing things up even more. She had a tight grip on the guy's dark piece of meat and was jerking him off very handily. But her face was buried deep in my step-sister's beautiful snatch. She must have been working Kacey's pussy pretty good as her face was squinched up tight from the intensity of the moment. She was breathing heavy, but trying to hold her breath to help the impending orgasmic process. She would exhale forcibly and take another deep breath and hold it. She bit her lower lip and screeched out as Krissy really gave the clit a harsh tongue lashing.

I spun Kelsey around so her back was to me and we both faced the club. I put my legs together and pulled her down on my lap, with her legs straddling my legs and her cute little butt resting on my rock hard penis. Her warm pussy and ass were pushing down on my throbbing erection. She leaned her upper body back, but off to the side. She turned her head and I ran my hand up her neck and throat. Our mouths opened and tongues found each others. A jolt of excitement hit me as I realized she had her tongue pierced. This must be something new, as she did not have it 6 months ago, when I saw her last. My mind drifted as I thought about how it would feel running up and down my shaft.

Katie was now unable to concentrate on kissing the guy underneath her. Her butt guy was busy rubbing his knob all over her puckered anus in preparation for entry. He was using his dick like a dildo and pushing the head tightly up to her sphincter ring, but not entering her. I could see her push her hips back in an effort for penetration, but he kept taunting her with deception. He spit a glob onto her puckered ring and finally began to apply real pressure. It took a minute, but his mushroom head finally popped in and her body flinched in response, but then relaxed as his girth was being absorbed by her anal muscles. A 3rd guy came over and attempted to stick his dick in her mouth, but she pushed him away, so she could concentrate on the double penetration activity. This was going to be the big show and she was now regaining her momentum for the finale.

I could see Kacey was reaching the boiling point. Her body was in non- stop spasms as pleasure pulsed all over her. She was panting uncontrollably and I could see her sweating profusely. Krissy was giving her clit a workout as Kacey's tummy trembled and her legs stiffened. She gripped the table tightly and threw her head about wildly as she came forcefully. I could hear her screaming.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck, I'm cumming. Pleassssse don't stop."

Obviously, Krissy had no intention of stopping, and she was still vigorously jerking off the big black momba in front of her. It was so sexy, watching Kacey's facial expressions as she came. Her tummy was quivering and she was panting like a dog. She threw her head about wildly as her hair was now a mess. As Kacey was finishing, Krissy moved her shiny, pussy juice covered face over to his dick and began to finish him off with a blow job. She could not fit much of his meat in her mouth, but her hand never missed a beat and did most of the work. He was nearing the end too as his body tensed from the activity.

I reached my hand around and down between Kelsey's creamy smooth thighs. Her spread legs gave me an open invitation and I was greeted with a warm moist pussy slit. I ran my fingers ever so gently up and down her slit and around her vulva. She cooed and purred like a kitten as I explored the gift before me. I worked my other hand slowly up under her shirt and began to fondle her braless little boobs. Our tongues continued a dance of their own, as if we had been doing it together for years. I really love to kiss deeply and she was every bit as aggressive as I was.

Katie was getting the ass pounding of a lifetime. The guy who was fucking her ass was doing all the work. He had a tight grip on her curvy mom hips and was doing his best to fuck her into the next world. However, her tight asshole would not allow much of his dick to penetrate. I could see his dark thick shaft going only 3" or so, in and out. He was doing it fast and hard, just not very deep. The guy inside her pussy, was just lying there letting the top guy do all the work. As the top guy was busy thrusting, the lower guy's dick was busy sliding in and out of her pussy. I could see she was having mixed feeling of pleasure and pain, as she doesn't have a problem with anal sex, but the size of his dick was really doing number on her stretched sphincter ring. Like the trooper she is though, she stuck with it through to the end. I could hear her grunting and groaning in response to getting double dicked.

Krissy finally jerked and sucked the guy to hilt. His body tensed up as he pulled her mouth off his dick and she aimed it at Kacey, who was still lying in position waiting for the big shot. Krissy continued to stroke his pulsing shaft and he put his hand on top of hers to help seal the deal. His ball sack tightened up and his breathing was labored. I could see his stomach muscles as the flexed while his orgasm built and unleashed. He blasted several shots of his man goo all over my sexy step-sister's crotch, tummy and boobs. His thick ropes of sperm snaked across her glistening sweaty body as she looked like she was glazed sticky bun. His eyes were wide as he marveled in the success of his own little porn show. He was proud of supplying these 2 sluts with a nice serving of his own fuck juice and how they both loved getting it out of him.

Kelsey was not gyrating her ass on my hard member. She manipulated herself so my cock had easily entered her slick pussy. I was balls deep in only one slow thrust and the tightness of her young snatch took my breath away. There is nothing better to re-live the old days, like fucking a young 20 something hottie. She exhaled deeply as my length filled her up. I grabbed her narrow little hips and sat her upright on my dick and motioned for her to bounce up and down. Her feet were flat on the floor and she was still straddling my lap, with my legs together. She was still sitting with her back to me as she looked over her shoulder, I could see the ecstasy in her eyes. She obliged and began to slide her velvety pussy up and down my cock as she purred even more. I moaned out a sigh of my own as the wave of feeling gripped me ferociously.

A crowd of 6 other women gathered around Katie as she was really putting on a show. She really let loose with the dirty talk, as it seemed to excite the group who was watching. None of them blinked as these guys really fucked her savagely.

"Yeah baby, gimme that big black cock. Fuck my ass little boy. I am old enough to be your mom. How does that make you feel? You like fucking my ass? How does it feel to have your big black cock up my ass? Fill my ass with your cum, boy."

The guy just smiled and kept on getting it. This seemed to make him want to fuck her asshole harder as he gripped her tighter and attempted to get more of his black snake up her tight ass, but without success. One of the girls realized the magnitude of the interracial sluttiness and reached in and grabbed his dick and helped out. She stroked him as she pounded my wife's asshole. After a minute that was it for him. He jerked as his balls began to deliver the first of deposit.

wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers