The Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“my Master.” i smile warmly at Him, so very pleased to see He is finished working for the day.

Crossing the room He stands behind me, enfolding me in his warm embrace. Closing my eyes, i lean my head back against His shoulder, bringing my hands up to caress His well-muscled arms.

“you seem positively lost in thought, My sweet.”

i smile, feeling so safe, so completely loved.

He begins to nuzzle my neck, and I tilt my head to give Him better access. His hands cup my breasts, the peaks hardening immediately at His touch.

“It seems W/we have some unfinished business, don’t W/we, My sweet?”

“Mmmmmm, yes, my Master,” i purr, feeling Him harden against my backside. Pressing back against His groin, i feel the tingling begin again. i raise my arms, entwining them behind His neck. Sucking my earlobe into His mouth, He teases it with His teeth and tongue. Oh, He knows what that does to me! Pressing His lips close to my ear, He whispers to me…

“I want you to sleep in your room tonight, kitten.”

What!???

Stepping back from me, He takes me by the shoulders and turns me around to face Him. i realize the hurt and confusion is showing on my face, yet i cannot control it. my disappointment is obvious.

“Were My instructions unclear, dearest?”

“No, Sir.” i lower my gaze, i cannot look at His face. Why is He sending me away?

“Then go, now.”

Quickly i retreat from the kitchen, ascending the staircase, seeking the haven of my bedroom before the tears begin to fall…