The Manor House Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah struggles to find love in the BDSM club.
16.4k words
4.59
18.1k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 1 of the story a young woman named Sarah meets a man on the train and is enticed into becoming a member of his exclusive club. He recognizes her submissive tendencies and he and other members of the club introduce her to a whole new world of sexual pleasure. Part 1 describes the club and the things that are done to Sarah, and the things she is forced to do to others. At the end of Part 1 she has been turned over to Ian, the manager of the club in charge of training new members, and she has been told to come to the club dining room at 7 pm.

In Part 2 Sarah becomes deeply involved the erotic activities at the club, all the while maintaining her special feelings for John, the man she met on the train. In the end, however, John disappoints her.

In this final Part 3 John comes through for her.

Chapter 26 - Sarah is Crushed and Comforted

Sarah was in shock. For days she had been anticipating John's return, anxious to show him all she had learned. She thought that the red ribbon he had given her had symbolized her special place in his affections. Pleasing him had been her goal. In fact she felt that she had fallen in love with him.

Now he was clearly pulling away. He seemed almost angry in the rough way he had treated her with Ian. And then there was the indignity of his branding her with the yellow ribbon, giving everyone the signal that she was fair game to be used by anyone in the club who desired her. She turned her head into the pillow and let the tears flow.

For hours she lay there, feeling sorry for herself. The world was such a confusing place. In a manner of days she had gone from an innocent country girl to the sexual plaything of powerful men and women, placing her trust in an older man who seemed to care about her. She found it hard to believe that he wanted her only for sex.

But the sex had been incredible. As she thought about the intense experiences of the past week a shiver went down her spine. She knew that a craving had been awakened in her that would not be denied. With or without John she would remain at the Club.

She dozed off and was awakened by a soft knock on her door. "May I come in?"

The soft voice of her friend Camille was like manna. 'Oh yes, Camille come in. I'm so glad you came. The most awful thing has happened..."

Camille closed the door behind her and sat on the edge of the bed. "I know dear. John told me and asked me to come see you. He thought you might be upset and was concerned."

"Upset? You're damn right I'm upset! I gave that man all I had and he has thrown me to the wolves. Look at this yellow ribbon. I feel like tearing it to shreds!"

"You're looking at the wrong way," said Camille sympathetically. "John took away the red ribbon because he is afraid he likes you too much. I know him. At heart he is a softie. He always pulls back when relationships with women get too close because he thinks he will become obligated. His freedom is very important to him."

"I don't want to take away his freedom," Sarah cried. "I just want to be special to him. What am I suppose to do?"

"If you want him to stay close you have to convince him that you understand and accept him the way he is and will not be disappointed or hurt when he withdraws or has sex with other women. That is a hard thing for us women to do."

"How do you manage it with Isaac?"

"I struggle. He takes what he wants from me and then goes home to his wife and family. I know he will never belong to me, but the way he makes me feel is like a narcotic—I can't give it up, at least not for while. Eventually I will leave this place and lead a normal life somewhere, but for now I am content to savor the experiences I get here."

Camille's words resonated with Sarah. The Commerce Club experiences were incredible. Maybe she should just forget about having anything special with John and go with the flow. It was all so new and confusing. She put her head in Camille's lap and sighed, "You at least have a red ribbon from Isaac and can share the experiences with him. I will have no one."

"Nonsense. Don't think for a minute that John is going to ignore you. If you accept the yellow ribbon and don't cling to him, he will probably get jealous and want you back as his exclusive playmate. You are going to get hit on by lot of members. Enjoy the variety and watch John squirm."

"I don't know. Maybe I should leave the Club and go get a job in town like I originally intended."

"Only you can decide that. Why not take a day off and go to town to look around. You need to buy some clothes anyway."

"Will they let me go while I am still in training?"

"You know the contract. With twenty four hour notice they have to let you go. There is no exception for a training period."

"Will you go with me?"

"If Isaac is not here, I will."

"When is he coming back?"

"I never know. He shows up whenever he can get away, sometimes in the middle of the day. I have to always be ready and responsive. But with him it's not hard to do."

"He is very sexy."

Camille laughed. "That's an understatement. He likes you a lot, by the way. Now that you are wearing a yellow ribbon would you like us to play with you?"

"Oh yes, very much. I feel comfortable with you both. And Camille, I have to tell you that I love it when you touch me."

"Like this?"

"Hmmm...."

"Are you naked under this sheet?"

"Why don't you check and see."

"Yes, I see you are. Scoot over and I will lie with you."

Camille kicked off her shoes and climbed into bed with Sarah. She was wearing jeans and a tight sweater and did not bother to remove them. When she pulled Sarah to her, she let the rough clothing rub on bare skin that was rapidly heating up. Her hand moved over Sarah's stomach and down between her legs. Sarah responded by kissing her hungrily.

"Open your thighs," said Camille.

"Go easy," whispered Sarah. "John and Ian spanked me there."

"Light as a feather," Camille breathed as her fingertips played over the sensitive area. "In fact one of these days Isaac and I will use a feather on you. You can't believe how good that feels."

"Hmmmmmm.... yesssss..... there........ yes....... god yesssss........."

Gently Camille worked her fingers as she murmured into Sarah's ear. "You like this, don't you little Sarah. You are a wanton slut just like me. I am going to tease your pussy until I think you are ready and then I am going to pinch your clit."

"Ohhh goddddd...."

"Now kiss me, and give me your tongue."

"ARghhhhh..."

In her agitated state it did not take Sarah long to start up the hill toward a powerful climax. The muscles in her thighs tightened, giving Camille the signal to find the hard kernel and squeeze it.

"ohhh.... Ohhhhh.... OHHHHHH..."

Sarah's body shook as the orgasm took hold. Desperately she clung to Camille as the spasm raced from her toes to her breasts and back again.

"There, there... it's okay," soothed Camille. "You're going to be all right. You've got such passion in you. Just relax and let it all out."

"I will... I will...," sighed Sarah. "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend and guide. Thank you, thank you."

"You don't have to thank me," chuckled Camille. "You have already repaid me, and Isaac and I will be collecting more in the future. Now get yourself together and report for duty in the lunch room."

Chapter 27 -- Sarah Meets a New Member

Her waitress duties were the same as before, only more intense because of her yellow ribbon. Just about every unattached man wanted to make a date with her. By the time John and Ian showed up, she was booked for the next two days. She wondered how John would react when he found out.

John nodded toward her as he and Ian sat down at a side table, but she studiously ignored him. It wasn't hard to do since she had been pulled onto the lap of an elderly gentleman, who was casually exploring her curves. Remembering Camille's advice, she made it a point to smile and act unconcerned. No way was John going to see her distress at being made to wear the yellow ribbon.

John watched and began to feel a little guilty for throwing his prodigy to the wolves. "Do you think I am being too hard on her?" he asked Ian.

"Ha. She doesn't appear to be suffering to me," replied his friend. "That girl's got spunk, and her sexuality has burst out of its box. It's a good thing you put the yellow on her. You probably couldn't keep up by yourself."

"Whoa...... low blow partner. I'm not over the hill yet."

After letting the old guy get a good feel, Sarah managed to extract herself from his lap and continue her duties. The salad plates had to be collected before the main luncheon course could be served. She took care of her tables and then stood demurely against the wall, looking away from the area where John and Ian were sitting.

She was just starting to relax when out of the corner of her eye she saw two people enter the dining room and join Ian and John at their table. One was a well-dressed, older woman. Well, she was not that old—maybe pushing fifty, but with a trim figure that showed well in her tight business suit. A green ribbon was displayed prominently in her bleached blonde hair.

Her companion was a much younger man, still in his twenties. Even from across the room Sarah could tell that he was gorgeous. He was tall, at least six four, with coal black hair and sharp features. While the woman was focused on talking with Ian and John, the young man's eyes were sweeping the room. It wasn't long before he spotted Sarah and their eyes met. Shyly she looked away.

"I'm so pleased that you suggested bringing my stepson to the club as my guest," the woman said to Ian. "He has been so curious."

"No problem, Gloria. It is necessary part of his education," replied Ian. "He needs to learn about this side of life."

"And this side of women," said Gloria with a sly smile.

"What do you think, Peter?" asked Ian. "Do you like our comely waitresses?"

"Yes indeed," he said. "Especially that young one there against the wall."

John felt his heart jump as the handsome young man singled out Sarah. Suddenly he felt old.

"Sarah!" cried Ian, startling her and forcing her to turn. "Come here," he said, crooking his finger at her.

She walked over to their table. "Yes sir?"

"I want you to meet Gloria, one of our most active green ribbon members, and her step son, Peter. It is his first visit to our establishment, and he seems to fancy you. Gloria and Peter, this is Sarah, a relatively new member. She came to us from the farm country and is still in training."

Gloria's eyes moved up and down Sarah's body, making the young girl blush furiously. "I see she already has a yellow ribbon. Did she come in wearing red as normally happens?"

Now it was John's turn to blush. "She wore my red ribbon for a few days, but she has progressed rapidly," he said.

Gloria turned to Peter, "What did I tell you Peter? Some women thrive on being abused by powerful men. John has obviously charmed this girl and drawn her in and now has turned her over to the rest of us. She would make a good subject for you to practice on."

"She seems very delicate," observed Peter. He was excited by the stories he had heard about The Commerce Club, but was not sure he was cut out to be the super Dom that his father and step mother seemed to want him to be.

"Nonsense," said Gloria. "She's here, she's wearing yellow, she's dressed like a slut, she wants it. Don't you dear?"

"I...."

Gloria was enchanted. "John, I believe this girl's training is far from complete. I would like to take charge of her for the rest of the day."

John knew of Gloria's harsh methods and bumbled to Sarah's rescue. "What about it Sarah? Have I not trained you adequately?"

Sarah knew there was no good answer to that question. If she said, 'no', she would be throwing herself at John by asking him to train her more. Her plans to get him back by acting indifferent would be out the window. On the other hand, if she said, 'yes', Gloria would undoubtedly test her in some awful way.

"Answer the question girl," snarled Gloria.

"It's not for me to say, Sir."

Gloria laughed. "Good answer. What do you think John? Let me and Peter put her through some tests."

There was no way John could refuse short of putting his red ribbon back on Sarah, and that would be making a commitment he was not ready for. "Fine by me," he sighed. "But Peter has to be checked out by Doctor Paul before he can participate fully, if you know what I mean."

"No problem," snickered Gloria. "I arranged for Paul to check Peter the last time our good doctor came to the city. He has passed all the tests."

John did not see how he could object further. "Very good," he said. "Sarah, you will go with Gloria and Peter as soon as lunch is over."

"But I cannot," she stammered. "You see with my new yellow arm band I have been ordered to meet various members at different times this afternoon, and tonight, and tomorrow. My card is full for the next couple of days."

"WHAT HO ..." cried Ian. "Our little flower is being plucked left and right. We may have to use our powers as club owners to demand priority access to young Sarah. What do you think, John?"

John cringed at the thought of Sarah being put at the disposal of this handsome young man, who was eyeing her with undisguised lust. A man like Peter who was close to her own age could sweep her off her feat and make an older man like himself irrelevant in her life. But what could he do? Once he had taken away her red ribbon he had no control over her partners, and Gloria's position in the Club certainly entitled her to special treatment.

"Of course," he said, using his most authoritative voice. "Sarah go reschedule whoever had a claim on your time this afternoon. Then come back and sit with us."

Sarah had hoped that the idea of her being with all these other men would make John resurrect her red ribbon, and she could not prevent a small tear from forming in the corner of her eye. She bowed her head and quickly backed away to go find the man who had commanded her to meet him after lunch. "Yes Sir, I will return as soon as possible," she mumbled.

Chapter 28 -- Sarah Is Introduced to the New Member

After Sarah left two other waitresses brought luncheon plates to the group. Peter looked them over, but compared to Sarah they seemed old and hardened. His blood was boiling at the thought of dominating the young, innocent country girl. It had taken a long time for Gloria to convince his father to let her bring him to The Commerce Club, and he was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

He remembered the first time he had met Gloria. His father had invited him to come to dinner to get to know an unusual woman that he was dating. 'Unusual' was the understatement of the year. From the beginning Gloria had spoken about sex and its pleasures. It was critical she said for people to acknowledge their secret desires and find safe ways to act on them. His father was completely under her spell, and soon Peter was too. Stories about the Commerce Club and forcing women to submit became part of their conversation every time he saw her.

Now finally he was going to experience it first hand. He had convinced his father that he would be less inhibited on this first visit to the Club if his father did not accompany them. Gloria was very much in favor of taking him by herself so that she could really let her hair down with him. Having sex with her handsome stepson was one of her strongest fantasies.

In her typical brazen manner Gloria began quizzing Ian and John about Sarah's training. "Has she been figged yet?" she asked, batting her eyes at John.

John almost dropped his fork. "Heavens no. That is done in only the most advanced training programs."

Gloria laughed. "I always like giving and receiving a touch of ginger. It should be part of the basic course. What do you think Ian?"

"Gloria you always surprise me. I didn't think you even knew about such things. Have you told young Peter about it?"

"Of course. I don't hold back from Peter or his father. But to my knowledge Peter has not tried it. Perhaps he could be the one to take Sarah's training up a notch. You do have some ginger root in the kitchen, no?"

John struggled to accept the idea of Sarah being subjected to such a thing, but Ian replied readily. "Not only in the kitchen, but in the dungeon and various other strategic locations. But one must be careful to carve it properly. You don't want it to get sucked in and disappear."

"That's rudimentary," grinned Gloria. "But done right it can enhance things incredibly. I shudder when I think of the first time I was being strongly pumped at the same time the root was tingling in my ass."

Peter and John both blanched at Gloria's shameless description. But Ian took it in stride. "I agree. It works on men too. We should do it more. I like the fact that you are using something natural, and you can be very creative in the way you carve it. No two are the same."

"I like the way you think, Ian," said Gloria. She seemed about to launch into a description of her figging experiences, but at that moment Sarah returned to their table and sat down. All of them looked at her, and she met their eyes one a time, ending on Peter's. "I am back," she said simply. "My calendar is cleared for the rest of the day, including tonight."

"You didn't have to go that far," said John.

She did not reply, but kept staring at Peter. Making John jealous by giving herself to this beautiful man was going to be easy. Peter's eyes seemed to be dipping into her soul to expose its contents. She wondered if he was going to be as forceful as the older men she had encountered at the Club. He certainly had the physical presence.

"I guess we're ready then," said Gloria. "Peter, I brought along a few things for you. These will help you get started." Reaching into her large handbag, she produced a soft leather collar with an attached plastic chain leash. "Put this on her when you lead her out of the dining room. I've told you about all the theme rooms upstairs. Take her to any one that you want."

Peter turned the collar over in his hand and watched the expression on Sarah's face as it showed a trace of fear for the first time. She was about to be under the control of a man she knew nothing about, and one who was inexperienced in reading a woman's reactions to being disciplined. And what Gloria came up with next did not offer comfort.

"One more thing," she said as she rummaged in her bag. "Take these delightful little handcuffs. They are made of suede leather, and you simply slip them over the wrists—like this—then push the little ring into place, and voila...the wrist is cuffed! Make the little darling put her hands behind her and use them to secure her wrists together."

The look in Peter's eyes was one of hot anticipation as he slid his chair back and stood up. Extending the ends of the collar he moved behind Sarah's chair and leaned over her. Her breasts billowed out below him, their exposed upper slopes appearing soft and firm at the same time, making butterflies churn in his stomach. He could not believe this girl was being given to him as a virtual sex slave. Without thinking he let his hardening cock touch the back of her neck.

Sarah felt the hard heat on her neck and stiffened. Her instinct was to move away, but she had already learned enough about the submission rules of the Club to know that was a bad idea. Instead she raised her head and exposed her throat to receive the collar.

Peter fumbled a bit with the buckle, but in a few moments the soft leather was secured tightly around her slender neck. A little tug on the chain signaled her to stand up. "Now hands behind your back," he commanded in a low voice.