The Man's Man

Story Info
Reasons not to cheat on your wife.
2.1k words
2.83
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

I'd always been the stereotypical man's man and that was the way my wife liked me, until recently. She knew when she married me I was a rough and tumble truck driving, bronco busting cowboy. What did she expect? After all there are not too many 6' 4" tall, 250 pound men with skin like brown leather, fists the size of cantaloupe and a heart the size of Texas. This is what she loved about me. Mostly! There were some other things as well.

Now I know I have to describe my wife. I lover her more than words can say especially after she changed my life so. She is an incredibly smart, somewhat reserved but not entirely prudish woman, who works for a large chemical pharmaceutical company. Physically she is disproportionate to the average female body type--in other words, she has an hourglass figure with rather large endowments. My wife is loving, respectful, caring and every other thing that defines the flower of womanhood. This didn't change entirely, but after what happened to me, she did change somewhat.

By now dear reader you are wondering what exactly happened to me. Well, here it is. My wife caught me in a lie when she showed up to visit me on one of my rodeo trips. To be blunt, she caught me in flagrante delecto with my Mistress--accent on the capital "M". I've always loved to be dominated by women as well as dominate them. I am what is known as a switch, although I tend to the submissive unless the woman shows she prefers that role. Mistress is for my more submissive moods and she is a cruel and harsh as you'd expect and then some.

As my wife ran from the room I screamed and begged Mistress to let me loose of the spinning St. Andrew's cross she had me bound to. Alas, I could not get free and Mistress was slow in releasing me. By the time I was dismissed, dressed and ready to go after her she was probably already on the road back to our place with the intention divorcing me but only after having first changed the locks on the house doors.

What I saw when I got home was a surprise to say the least. She had soft candlelight and a gorgeous meal waiting for me. (It took longer to get home then expected. I got stopped by a cop on the way home, but that is another story in itself). Also, Giselle, my wife, was awaiting me in a very short and extremely sexy set of erotic undergarments. Her burnished creme brown skin absolutely glowed and her enormous chest seemed even larger and somewhat more defiant of the influences of gravity. However, the most unexpected thing of all was her complete change in attitude, as if her change of dress wasn't surprising enough.

"On your knees worm and I mean naked bitch," she screamed at me.

I admit it I was slow, but who wouldn't be at that point. Not that she much cared at all.

It was then that I saw her reaction. It said, without a single word, our relationship had changed and that she was in charge of it, there is no room for disobedience.

I hit the floor. Fast, hard and naked.

My wife, now to be known hereafter as Mistress or Mistress Giselle, took control even more of me at that point and she laid down the rules to me, but first she told me not to move while she set up, implying that if I didI was soon to be divorced, but not subtly.

I did not so much as twitch!

Mistress cam out with our digital video camera--it records straight to a disc that can be viewed on any DVD player, at that point.

"I am making a record of this," she said, "Continue not to move."

She left momentarily and when she came back the 2nd time I saw bondage toys and started to wonder just how long she'd suspected I'd been cheating on her. Although in my naughtiest dreams she did this and arranged for me to cheat and get caught, she never made it happen, until now. Little did I know what she had in mind--or that she actually did arrange all of this!

And as she attached all manner of cuffs to me and several spreader bars I began to shake uncontrollably--after all she was in charge, I was unable to move--let alone fast and she was very, very pissed at me--even if it did not show. Finally, she threw me over her shoulders, which I didn't know she was strong enough to do, and carried me downstairs to our somewhat remodeled basement. As I looked at the basement, which I never used anyways as I am always on the road, I realized its new look was a cross between Martha Stewart and the Marquis de Sade!!

My, um, Mistress put me down on all fours and attached the spreader bar for my hands to the ceiling, then she pulled me to my tiptoes.

"What do you think I am?" she seemed to plead albeit rather dominantly. "Am I disposable? Do you not love me anymore?"

"Of course I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul!!!! I just have urges that you neither seemed to understand until now nor did you wish to indulge or live." I think the sadness in my eyes convinced her that this was something I needed and couldn't do without. When my old life ended I was ecstatic. How little I knew it would really change.

"From now on you will obey certain rules," she started, as she turned the video on. "I will brook no disobedience ever from you slut. You will have to earn the right to be addressed as if you were a man and not a useless worm!"

My eyes startled as I heard I was now nothing other than a slut, but my cock twitched as she said that word, right before she slapped it hard.

"I told you I would brook no disobedience. You get hard only when I desire you that way whore!"

I admit it, my hard cock got even harder. So, of course, she slapped it harder and more frequently until I lost my erection. Thankfully, she used only her hand, but I am sure she has other plans for me.

"Well, slut, tell me what is the name, address and phone number of this other woman you were with. I want to know all you did with her, for her and at her command whether it was just for her or any others as well." I could see she both was desirous of the answer as well as feared it. To my credit I told her everything as unfortunate as it was for me later.

The words seemed to leave my mouth without conscious thought as I answered her. I told her of every time that she made me lick her shoes, her body, her private parts--even the methods I used on her. When my former, and I now know it is indeed former Mistress used my mouth, my cock, my hands, my ass I let my wife know it. The fury in her eyes was soon replaced by another sight, one that chilled me to the bone--REVENGE! Revenge came after I had fully explained how my Mistress had turned me into a slut and rented me out on an hourly basis.

At first I didn't feel a thing, but I noticed the changes fairly quickly, especially when I found that I had begun to grow breasts. I should never have forgot what my wife did for a living. Her studies on the effects of certain chemicals on human sexuality was legendary. Well I can't do anything about it now--I owe her big for my cheating on her and she owns my body since I don't know how to change it back or even if that can be done. I most certainly can't change the fact that I am completely her owned property now, especially if I even dream of hoping to prove myself worthy enough to her to hope she will change me back.

Day by day I watches as she further made my body over into her image of what I should be. My body refashioned itself until I was a complete woman. My hips were now made for giving birth, my breasts lactating from a deliberate overdose of chemicals, my voice very feminine in a brooding, raspy and sultry way. I did not resemble a man anymore--even my once proud member shrunk until it was nothing more than a clitoris.

I thought this was the worst that could happen to me, I was dead wrong! Mistress Giselle made it clear to me that since I'd been a slut for my former Mistress I would now be one for her.

And so it was that my training in my new life began. The first thing I got was a list of rules:

Never talk back to Mistress I am to be fully available for use at all times All commands are to be obeyed instantly and without question Clothes are not optional. They are never to be worn in her presence unless she give me the clothes first to wear. Sluts are bisexual Never speak without being spoken to first All other rules that may be given after these are to be obeyed as these are to be

Mistress called my job to let them know I would not be coming back and where to send my things as well as my last paycheck. As Mistress Giselle did this she walked around the room and prepared my new sleeping quarters for me--a dog cage in the corner of the room.

Now, I know how the guys out there are cringing at this--and the ladies are telling me I am getting what I deserve--but the truth is somewhere in between. You see I remember my old life, although the chemicals my wife, er, Mistress, used on me have altered not only my body but my mind as well. To be blund, she has turned me into the bisexual slut I am today! I can sense I wasn't bisexual before, but now it is the most natural of things to suck cock as well as lick pussy. My Mistress has shown me repeatedly how to suck cock, and she is quite good at it and usually chooses the longest, thickest and hardest cocks she can find. I never knew this overly insatiable side of my wife, but I do now, especially as my job, not to mention sexual orientation, as her husband is done. I now cuckhold myself on a regular basis to please her. In other words, I warm up the men she is to have then put their hard cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass for her, just for her pleasure. She enjoys watching me suck cock and get fucked often.

Of course, as you can well imagine, since I now am female she dresses me as a slutty female. My jeans, comfy t-shirts, work boots, underwear and dress clothes have been replaced by complete nudity at home and sheer, form-fitting, completely accessible dresses with no bra or panties underneath. I became a slut. A slut to be given to whomever she wished to allow to use me. They used me harshly and often.\

It became almost routing to wake up in the morning with a cock in my mouth or on a wet pussy. Mistress videotapedd every moment of me in the service of her and others. She told me if ever I refused and order she'd ruin me--disgrace me in front of my family and friends--all of whom thought I'd disappeared!

What could I do? Even if the drugs that made me this way wore off she had me and she knew it.

Things got progressively more sexual as well as rough as time wore on. Mistress worked with various toys to make my new pussies, i.e. my new pussy and my ass, as receptive to cocks as possible. They were stretched day and night.

My new pussies were violated often by objects as varied as beer and champagne bottles, trucheons (from her cop friends--altogether another story in itself), dildoes, vibrators, cocks and baseball bats. Repeatedly she watched and videotaped me as I took on all cummers. I'd take two cocks in either pussy simultaneously and usually something thick was shoved up the other hole that was not double stuffed.

Next, came the beatings with canes, floggers, bare hands, cat-o-nine tails, whips, dildoes and whatever else they could think of. Life got harder and harder, but luckily due the changes in me it was simply more pleasure for me.

All of this is due to my own infidelity and my wife's need for revenge. So, remember guys, if you really must cheat be prepared for the consequences. You never know if they know my wife or not.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers