The Marine & The Beauty Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Their first night together.
6.5k words
4.68
31.8k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very slowly, mainly because of my knee, we walked through the house to her bedroom, which thankfully -- as it turned out -- was on the opposite side of the house from John's. I left my crutches in the living room, and leaned some -- okay, more than some -- on Susan as we walked down the hallway.

Once inside, Susan closed -- and locked -- the door. She lit about a dozen candles throughout the room, then turned out the lights.

Susan helped me walk over to the bed, then told me to go ahead and get undressed while she took a quick shower.

"I promise I won't be but a few minutes. Okay?" she asked, as she quickly kissed me.

She was a good as her word -- in less than five minutes she walked out of the bathroom, completely naked.

I was simply in awe! Even by, or perhaps especially because of the flicking candle light, I knew I had never seen a more lovely sight.

If I thought I had died and gone to heaven before -- well, seeing Susan slowly walking across the room to the bed was so far beyond that I can't even describe it.

If my time on earth was through at that very moment, then I could have died perfectly happy -- knowing that I had seen the most beautiful woman on earth and that she was naked for me.

I have to admit here, that one thing I have never understood is women's bra sizes. Over the years I have known women with large breasts who might wear a 34 or 36 bra, and women with very small breasts who might wear a 36 or 38 size. So I knew enough to know that the nominal size actually had as much to do with the circumference of the chest, as the size of the breast. In other words, women with thick chests would naturally have a larger bra size than slender or thin women.

But I have never understood the letter designations, such as A, B, C, D, E, F, etc. And when you throw in double letter combinations such as DD, EE, etc., it is even more confusing.

Earlier in the week (after I had asked, perhaps impolitely), Susan told me her measurements were 34-23-34. Several days after our first night together, Susan told me she usually wore a "B" cup, but sometimes would wear an "A" cup, and sometimes a "C" cup, so I think I will always be totally confused.

All I can tell you is that Susan's breasts were the most beautiful I had ever seen, and later held and kissed. Perhaps it would be better to say that her breasts were about the size of a peach, and like a peach were sweeter than I could describe.

I also couldn't help but notice that she was completely hairless "down there."

I used to think that all women were pretty much the same, but since then I learned that, in fact, all women are actually completely different. The vulva in a woman are like snowflakes -- no two in the world are identical.

I also learned that they all tasted different. And I have also learned that no two women respond the same way to someone kissing, and licking them, and that some women can't stand to have a man touch their clitoris after they climax, and some women get even more turned on, and have even heightened orgasms.

I was very curious to learn what Susan liked, and what she didn't. And I wanted to make her experience with me the best she had ever had, or had ever even dreamed possible.

I was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts, and still sitting on the side of the bed.

Susan sat down beside me.

I reached over to take her hand, and realized that she wasn't simply trembling, she was shaking like a leaf.

Remembering what Debra had said, I very gently put my hand up to her face and looked directly into her eyes.

"Don't be scared, my Angel," I said, "I promise I will never hurt you, or make you do anything you don't want to do.

"I am not expecting anything from you, and if you just want to lay down together tonight, just holding each other, then I will still be the happiest man on earth."

Susan didn't say anything, but I noticed that the intense shaking nearly stopped, and now she was just trembling slightly.

She leaned forward and kissed me.

And I kissed back.

Susan took my hand and put it on her breast, and I heard her moan softly as I began gently caressing her.

Susan broke the kiss and put her lips next to my ear and whispered so quietly I had to strain to hear.

"Please love me, Dennis, please love me. Please make love to me now."

I whispered back to her, almost as softly, "I do love you Susan, and I will always love you. And with your permission, now I will make love to you."

Susan began kissing me again, and now I put one arm around her back, while continuing to gently knead her breast, then took my thumb and began rubbing her nipple.

She moaned even louder, and began kissing me even harder.

Since we were both still seated on the side of the bed, I tried to gently push Susan over onto her back, while shifting my position on the bed and bringing my legs up.

Intense, incredible pain coursed through my body, and I think I nearly blacked out for a second or two as I gasped in agony.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, as beads of sweat sprang out across my forehead.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" Susan cried out.

"My leg," was all I could say through clenched teeth.

Since the surgery, the only way I could get into bed was to carefully sit down on the edge of the bed, then either I or someone else would have to put their hands under my thigh and slowly lift my leg onto the bed. It still hurt, but since I was expecting it I was prepared for it.

Now, however, in the passion of the moment I had completely forgotten about my leg.

And this time there was nothing slow or gentle about my movement as I tried to lift my leg and swing it around onto the bed.

After several intense, pain filled moments, the worse of the pain began to pass, and Susan was finally able to help me get my injured leg on top of the bed.

Then, still naked of course, she laid down beside me. I was lying flat on my back.

That was when I found out Susan had an evil streak inside her.

"I am not expecting anything from you, Dennis and if you just want to lay down together tonight, just holding each other, then I will still be the happiest woman on earth," she said, as a big, beautiful smile appeared on her face.

Hearing my words repeated back to me prompted me to threaten her with my crutches! Of course I had to add that she would need to go get my crutches, since I had left them in the living room.

She laughed, and said she "never realized I have this hidden power to make men cry out in pain."

"I wonder what else I can do to you," she quipped, as she straddled my waist and leaned forward and kissed me.

Both my hands reached up and began caressing her breasts as she gasped, then began kissing me harder.

Soon I pulled forward slightly on her breasts and she slid up on my torso until I could take first one, then the other breast into my mouth.

As my tongue licked her nipples she gasped even more and when I began sucking on her breasts she actually cried out.

I worshiped her breasts with my mouth and tongue for many minutes until she was begging me to stop, saying she wanted me to make love to her.

"I am going to make love to you, my Angel," I promised, "but first I want to taste you."

Susan actually had a slightly puzzled look on her face as she said, "But how? You can't move."

I slid my hands under her thighs, which were pressed again my stomach, then reached lower until my hands were under her butt.

She really is as light as a feather, I thought, as I lifted her up and brought her directly over my face.

"What are you doing?" she asked, then when she realized what I had in mind she added, "But I've never . . . I mean no one has ever . . . I mean how can you do that?"

But I decided I still needed to pay her back a little for teasing me about not expecting anything from me, so I had to say: "Yea, not quite as heavy as Debra!"

Then before she could say anything I lowered her beautiful, hairless pussy onto my face and plunged my tongue deep inside her.

Susan cried out as she felt my tongue penetrate deep inside her.

"Oh, oh, oh my God, oh you bastard . . . I'm going to get you for saying that . . . oh, oh, oh."

By now she was rocking herself back and forth on my face, and after just a few minutes I shifted upward to begin licking on her clitoral hood.

"Oh my God, oh my God, what are you doing to me? I've never felt anything like that . . ."

All motion stopped for a few seconds, then Susan cried out again as her body was convulsing against my face.

I later found out that that was the first time in her life Susan had ever had an orgasm.

Over the course of the weekend, Susan told me about her prior experience -- which was actually very limited.

About two years earlier, she had finally given her long-time boyfriend her virginity. Only he wasn't especially attentive to her needs.

Sex between the two of them would usually consist of a few minutes of foreplay, then he would plunge inside her. In a matter of a minute or so, he would get off, leaving her very frustrated. Only once or twice had he ever gone done on her -- for just a minute of two -- but didn't seem to mind if she used her mouth on him. But he never kissed her afterward.

She had finally broken off the relationship just a few weeks before her mother died, then she was busy taking care of her mother, during her last days, and trying to get ready for the Miss Texas Pageant.

The next day she also told me about the rape, and the even worse aftermath -- something that neither her father nor Debra knew.

But those conversations were for later -- at the moment I had this beautiful woman straddling my face, still coming down from her orgasm.

I waited a minute or two, then again starting my ministrations to her incredibly wonderful tasting pussy.

In just a few minutes she again began convulsing against my face in the throes of an even stronger orgasm, and this time I began sucking on her clitoris as it emerged from its protective hood.

She screamed as the orgasm continued, ever stronger than before.

By now Susan was completely beyond words as she was desperately holding onto the headboard to keep from toppling off my face.

I finally relented, and allowed her to come back to earth.

Well, almost relented -- I continued to blow warm air very gently against her clitoris which caused small spasms to race through her body.

The entire time I Susan had been straddling my face, my hands had been holding, and caressing, and massaging and squeezing her breasts. My thumbs would brush over her nipples, and sometimes I would very gently squeeze her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

Between the actions of my mouth and tongue, and my hands, Susan would gasp and moan and cry out softly, in a never-ending litany of pleasure.

Now, I brought my left hand down and draped my forearm over her thigh until I could reach in and begin caressing her beautiful young pussy lips.

It was impossible for me to bend my hand or fingers enough to actually push inside her, so I did the next best thing. I entered her with my thumb.

She again cried out, then began rocking herself against my thumb and face.

I did the same with my right hand, and when that thumb also entered her she cried out even louder.

As for me, I could not believe how tight she was! I could barely force both thumbs inside her.

As I looked up at Susan, her eyes were shut tight, but I was amazed to see both hands cupping her breasts. She was -- well mauling is the closest word I can think of -- mauling her own breasts, squeezing tighter than I would have dared to do, and as I watched she began twisting her own nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and pulling on the nipples.

When I began licking her clitoris, she stopped all movement, and then as I began to suck on her clitoris she screamed even louder and began bucking harder than ever against my face and thumbs as a massive orgasm rocked her body.

Looking up, I could see that her mouth was still open but it must have been a silent scream of pleasure because she was not making any sounds.

Finally, after a minute or so of frantic bucking against my thumbs and face, she just toppled over on her side. Of course my arms were still wrapped tightly around her thighs, so she couldn't fall too far.

Both thumbs pulled out of her as Susan began to fall over, so I just lightly began caressing her stomach, abdomen and thighs. One leg was under my head, and the other was now draped over my shoulder.

Finally her desperate gasps for breath lessened, and she moved both legs until she could lay down beside me.

"Oh My God, Dennis, what did you do to me?" she asked, still struggling to regain her breath.

I, of course, found that question very easy to answer.

"I tried to show you how much I love you Susan," I said. "And those aren't just words Susan Williams. I love you more than I thought it would be possible for one person to love another."

And I did. We had known each other less than a week, but I simply could not imagine a life without Susan in it.

My face, and neck and upper chest is simply coated with fluid from this beautiful woman, but she began both laughing and crying as she leaned over and began kissing me. I know she could taste herself on me, but she did not appear to care.

"And I love you too, Dennis! O God, do I love you so much!"

We kissed for several minutes, then she said, "Now, I want to feel you inside me. Now, I want you to make love to me."

For a brief instant, I saw what I could only describe as a haunted look come into her eyes, and she said something so softly I was not sure if I heard correctly or not.

"Get rid of the demons," is what I think I heard, but of course that is only part of what she said. The other words were spoken so softly I almost could not hear them, but I think I heard her say, and she later did confirm this, after telling me about the rape, "Make love to me, and get rid of the demons that haunt my dreams."

Susan again straddled me, and then made what could have sounded like an odd request.

"Can you . . . can you put it inside me?" she asked.

Even though I knew none of the details of the rape, I (correctly) figured that her reluctance to touch me had something to do with what occurred during that ordeal.

Susan was straddling me, and I have been as hard as a rock for at least 15 minutes now. And I am still wearing boxers. I push the boxers down enough to free my penis, and direct it to the incredible vagina waiting above.

As I put it in position, the head grazes her vagina and Susan gasps and shudders, then begins slowly lowering herself onto me.

After the head enters her, Susan stops and looks at me.

"Oh God, how big are you?" she asks.

She doesn't give me an opportunity to answer, just continues to slowly push down onto me.

She is gasping, and crying out as each small fraction of an inch enters her.

As for me, it is the most intense sensation I have ever felt.

I am not even sure how to describe it. Trying to push against wet, silk lined, unyielding steel might be as close as I could come.

By the time I am half-way inside, Susan again stops and says, "You are huge! How big are you?"

Actually, I am not THAT big. I mean I have read about the average size of the male penis, so I knew I was a little longer, and, well maybe slightly more than above average in terms of circumference, but not monster size by any stretch of the imagination.

Susan continued trying to impale herself on my erection, until finally I felt our two bodies press together.

"Oh God, I am afraid to move," I heard Susan say, and I saw that she actually has tears in her eyes.

"Just rock forward a little, then back," I tell her, "until you get used to it."

She looks at me a little uncertain, but does as I advise.

She immediately gasped as she feels my penis move inside her, and, well I gasped as well. It was such an incredible feeling.

After a minute or two of Susan just moving forward and backward, I tell her to try also moving from side to side.

Again, she gasps, but this time I could hear the pleasure in Susan's voice.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, that feels good," she manages to say.

Soon, she alternates between moving forward and backward and from side to side, then on her own begins moving in a circular motion.

Susan reaches out and grasps both my arms with her hands, and soon is leaning backward just moving her body against mine. Her head is titled as far backward as she can move it.

As for me, I can truly say I have never been in a women tighter than Susan, and I have never loved anyone the way I love Susan. It is all I can do to keep from cumming at this point.

So I try something I would not recommend for anyone else, but it worked for me that night.

I moved my leg -- rather hard.

The pain coursing through my body made me gasp, but at least it had the side effect of dulling the need to cum.

Susan never realized, since she assumed my gasp was a mirror of her own, since she was gasping and moaning almost continuously.

Finally, after about 10 minutes of moving one way or the other, or moving in a circular motion, Susan tried to lift herself upward slightly, then back down. Probably not more than an inch.

A huge gasp from Susan this time, and a definite leg movement (and gasp) from me.

A half-dozen leg movements from me later, Susan is moving up about half my length, then slamming herself back down.

Then -- she screams as a truly massive orgasm hits her. Once the muscles in her vagina contract around me -- well no leg movement in the world could deny my own massive orgasm.

I have never cum like that before. It felt like I pumped a gallon of semen inside her. Of course I know that is impossible, but that is what it felt like.

Susan kind of folded herself down against me until her breasts were pressing against my chest.

She only said two words to let me know how well I had done in making love to her that night, before she feel into a deep sleep -- for the first time in nine months without any nightmares she told me the next day.

"Prince Charming," was all she managed to say before falling asleep with my penis still deep inside her.

As for me? I did manage to reach over and pulled some covers over us, before I joined her in the most peaceful sleep I can ever remember.

I woke up about five, the next morning, with Susan still laying on my chest. As I opened my eyes, I was looking into the most beautiful smile, and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.

"Good Morning, Prince Charming," Susan said.

"Good Morning, My Angel," I replied.

She leaned up and kissed me, then said "Ummm, someone needs to take a bath!"

"Yes, I know," I answered, "but I love you no matter how stinky you are!"

She laughed, then began tickling me. I quickly had to give up, because I really needed to pee, and being tickled wasn't helping me any.

Susan helped me into the bathroom where I took care of my business, then Susan announced that she was going to give me a sponge bath.

I think I may have said something earlier about how much I hate sponge baths? Please forget I ever wrote that. With Susan doing the washing, I found out how much I love sponge baths!

Before she started, unfortunately, she put on a robe "So you won't get in any trouble."

She had me sit down on the toilet, and removed the bandages from my knee. There was actually some blood from where I had moved a little too fast the night before and opened up a stitch or two. Susan then proceeded to wash my hair, face and neck, then started on my hands, arms, armpits, back and chest.

Next she started washing my feet, ankles and my legs up to my knees.

Susan had me stand up, then washed the backs of my legs, and my butt, including between my cheeks.

12