The Marine's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
She's married to the Corps.
3.8k words
4.24
47.9k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Dear Trina,

I miss you more than ever now, it's so hard being stuck out here on the boat without you. I wish I could be there with you each and everyday. They say that we should have internet up soon but I don't know if they are lying or not. You know how it goes though, they promise us something tomorrow and we're lucky to see it by next month.

As far as what we're doing here goes there really isn't much that would interest you. They started practicing on the .50 cals today, the big guns I showed you when you came to my job. They are considering letting me teach a class to the security team since I know that weapon better than most of the other people on this boat. We also played a lot of Halo and Ordnance, my shop, keeps winning. They are going to have a Halo tournament and are team is called Team IYAOYAS. It stands for If You Ain't Ordnance, You Ain't Shit. Wish me luck.

When I get back I promise I'll take you out for dinner and dancing to make up all the time we've lost. I wish it wasn't this way my love.

Love

Kevin

It had been a month and a half since her husband had departed for another country and a little over two weeks since a visit to the porn shop had ended her dry spell. It had become her nightly ritual now to sit turn on her porn and masturbate till she'd had an orgasm, some nights going for a second.

Trina was standing in line at Vons when it happened. It was the bagger that caught her attention this time. Just a little a toned teen, probably just out of high school. He had the confident smile of a jock as he checked her out. Like most boys used to getting what he wanted he didn't even look away when she turned toward him, instead he met her gaze.

She'd barely remembered how it felt to have a man staring at her so blatently. It was the same way that Kevin had been when he met at basketball game. He'd just stared at her like she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and it excited her. Just like it had for Kevin the look in his eyes brought a blush to her cheeks and an excited ache to her loins. "Hi." She flirted as he bagged her groceries.

"Hi yourself." He smiled smugly. It was obvious that he approved the baby tee she'd chosen that morning with the glitter words "Sexy Girl." He didn't seem to mind the matching black jeans clinging to her thighs like a second skin. "I haven't seen you here before."

"Oh, I come here all the time." Trina replied looking the young man over hungrily. "Well I hope to see you again Jeremy."

Jeremy lifted the rest of her bags into the shopping cart and nodded. "It would be a pleasure."

Without speaking another word Trina took her cart and walked out of the Vons pausing once to look back over her shoulder at the young man. He was already back at work but she could see him stealing glanced at her whenever he got a chance.

"He wanted me." Trina thought out loud as she walked out to load her Durango. When she'd gotten out of bed that morning and gotten dressed she hadn't thought she was dressing sexy. In her mind she could already see the young man lifting her in his arms and carrying her into the house. Tossing her down on his bed. He'd probably be just like Kevin, to excited to really bother kissing her. Instead he'd nearly rip her clothing in the rush to get her undressed. He kiss and lick between her legs, then he'd start fingering her. "What am I thinking?" Trina looked down at her nipples that were poking through the black fabric of her shirt.

There was never a real decision made, she didn't want to go back and talk to Jeremy. She knew that nothing good could come from what she was doing but she didn't care. There was something deeper than common sense at play as she walked back into the store and right up to Jeremy. "Here's my number, gimme a call later." She smiled as she pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled her number on it and tucked it into his pocket. Jeremy only barely got a chance to turn around before Trina ran back out of the store.

As soon as she got home she was on her bed with her legs spread and Titan pressed up between her thighs. A few minutes of fantasizing about Jeremy and her cunt was squeezing down on the Titan. She'd undressed him with her mind, he had strong toned arms and abs you could wash clothes on. His cock was every bit as thick and hard as her toy. She was about to cum when the phone rang startling her.

She stared for a moment at her ringing phone wondering who it could be. Was it Jeremy calling to take her out on a date? Was it Kevin calling to tell her how he much he loved her. Of course she knew it wasn't Kevin, that just the way she rationalized answering the phone with a vibrator still shoved deep inside her.

"Hello." It was Jeremy on the phone. He'd just gotten off of work and wanted to know if she could join him for a cup of hot coffee. "Tonight?" She could almost feel him smiling on the other end, she could certainly hear it in his voice as he explained that was why he called. He could easily postpone it if she was busy though.

Trina knew better than to go out to meet a man for a cup of coffee. It sounded innocent enough, just two people meeting a sharing a beverage. She knew that he wasn't really interested in the coffee though, in all fairness she wasn't thinking about coffee either. She could have refused him, she should have refused him. Instead she said. "Let me take a shower real quick and I'll meet you at Starbucks." He accepted told her to be there at eight and hung up the phone.

She drew in a deep breath staring at the phone in disbelief. She'd just agreed to go on a date with some complete stranger who'd bagged her groceries that afternoon. She pulled her vibrator out and set it next to her bed and picked up a pair of jeans and a random tee shirt and set the water running. "Just a cup of coffee, I'm not doing anything wrong." The voice in the back of her head was in pretty strong disagreement with that statement though. It was telling her that this was cheating, her husband wouldn't have let her have a friendly cup of coffee with the bag boy if he were here.

As she stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash down over her breast she remembered that it was his fault he wasn't here. Kevin didn't have to join the military, he could have gone to college and gotten a good job. When he found out they were going to war he could have refused to go. She lathered up her washcloth and started soaping up her body. What kind of man leaves his young attractive wife at home anyway? The voice of her conscience still was satisfied though as she washed her privates and then started rinsing off. It was still wrong, Kevin was going to fight a war for freedom and democracy.

The drying woman shook her head as she dried off. Her husband was off collecting oil for a president who was impressing his father. It was his own fault and she wasn't doing anything wrong. Just having a friendly cup of coffee.

If she'd been going out for just any cup of coffee she probably would have frowned when she saw her reflection. It just wasn't what she wanted to wear and she took it off and headed into her closet wearing just her black thong and lace bra. "What to wear, what to wear?" She thumbed through the dresses she owned eventually pushing them all aside. Didn't want this to look like it was a date did she? She settled finally on a blue mini skirt and a white top. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail and drove off.

He was waiting for her when she arrived dressed in a black button up shirt with a red tie. His black slacks seemed tailored to his form displaying her firm squeezable buttocks. To finish it off he had on a pair of black leather shoes polished to a shine. If she'd found him attractive before he was unbelievable know. "Hey Trina." He motioned her over to him the moment she walked into the store. "Looking good." He even smelled great.

"Hey yourself Jeremy. You look all spiffy, where are you going?" Trina asked as she got in line next to him.

"No where important. I was considering heading down to the Red Hall later on tonight. One of my boys is performing there tonight. If you want I can get you in." He smiled.

"Really?" The Red Hall was nearly impossible to get into, it was the kind of place that people camped out in front of for a two hour wait. It was the biggest under twenty one club in San Diego.

"Of course." He ordered himself triple espresso. "Its on me get whatever you want Trina."

She ordered herself a caramel macchiato. "You could really get me in?"

"I can get you in through the backdoor where the bands are going to be."

"I would have to change. I can't go like this!" She looked herself over. In just a moment her opinion of her outfit had gone from cute to trashy in an instant. "Follow me." She took her coffee and hopped back into her Durango leading Jeremy right to her house.

It was the only place she wanted to be with him, and the last place she needed to be. She hardly gave it a second thought as she pulled up in front of her home and got out leading Jeremy into her house.

"Not bad. You live by yourself?" He asked as he let his eyes wander around the room. Her apartment really wasn't much, a kitchen/dining room, a living room, a bathroom and a bedroom. The furniture was all nice and well kept though, black leather and black metal entertainment center in the living room.

The idea of lying instantly jumped into Trina's mind. After all it wasn't really a lie to say that she lived by herself. Her husband hadn't been back in months and wouldn't be back for months. Her conscience was screaming in her head that she needed to be honest with the man though as she headed back to her bedroom. "Wait here I'll be back in a minute."

"What am I doing?" She whispered as she dropped the skirt down to the floor and tossed her shirt aside. Trina only stopped to considered it for a moment before she pulled down a black floor length dress. It was slit along the hips and thighs giving a glimpse of her thighs every time she took a step. Above that there was a cut out for her belly a bra like top that barely concealed her breasts. It was backless as well, held on by a single tie on the back of her neck. Compared to the rest of her dressed this one was mild. Just slipping it on though made her feel like a new woman. Trina knew that he was standing in the living room waiting for her. Trina picked out her favorite pair of black platform heels and slipped them on.

Jeremy's jaw nearly dropped as she stepped out of her living room. "You like?" She asked spinning around slightly for him. Jeremy nodded dumbly staring at her. She could almost literally feel his gaze as starting at her legs and working their way up. It was a wonderful feeling to have a man staring at her like that. Part of her, the part between her thighs dripping with desire, wanted to throw him down on the bed right then. "Then let's go." Trina walked up beside him making certain he got a good look at her chest before leaning up to kiss him gently on the cheek. "C'mon."

With a smile on his face Jeremy hooked her arm and lead her out to his car. "Don't worry I'll drive, you won't be able to by the time we come back." Trina was beyond listening her screaming conscience when she got in the car.

He hadn't been bluffing about being able to get into the Red Hall. As soon as they had arrived he'd made a quick call to his friend and they'd been ushered through the line and into the booming club. The dance floor was completely packed with grinding sweating bodies and the air thick with the smell of musk, cologne and sweat.

It was completely overwhelming. Trina had never actually gotten into the club despite constantly bugging her husband. Now she was squeezed up against a boy she'd only met that afternoon strutting her stuff on the dance floor. Half bent over her hips were grinding against his crotch as she smiled over her shoulder at him.

Two months without dancing had left Trina hungry to experience the feeling again. The vertical expression of love as she let his hands move over her hips, A man's touch on her skin and the flush of desire as she felt him hardening against her. She wasn't thinking about her husband thousands of miles away, she was only thinking about him behind her. She leaned up against him tossing her hair back over his shoulder and laying her hands over his.

It was the first time in days that she'd noticed the slender gold band around her ring finger. Somehow that had escaped her until she used her ringed hand to guide his hands up to her breasts. "I can't do this." She thought reaching over and running her finger over her diamond.

She remembered when he'd slipped it on her finger, he'd taken her out to the beach. He'd been to nervous to speak so he'd just handed her the box and waited for her response. The only response he'd gotten were her tears of joy. As she realized that the man behind her wasn't her husband she felt tears trying to well up. It's his own fault. She wiped her tears away and spun around in his grasp resting her head on his chin.

Jeremy's breath against her ear and his hands sliding down her back to grip her butt aroused her. "I have to use the bathroom." She whispered in his ear and spun away from him.

A minute later she was sitting in a stall in the bathroom shuddering. It had only taken him a few minutes to get her so soaked. Her panties had a dark spot and her inner thighs literally glistened with her juices. The voice in her head was completely silent as she brought her fingers down between to her cunt and started stroking her clit. There was no guilt at all as she imagined that it was Jeremy between her legs. He'd tell her how beautiful she was. He'd kiss all over her body inch by inch. She was about to cum when a pair of ladies entered the restroom. All of a sudden it was like she could hear her own heart beat and she was certain that the women could hear her fingers rubbing against her wetness. They would hear her labored breathing and the nearly silent gasp that she couldn't help but make when she came.

Trina held her breath as she sat on the toilet for a few seconds listening as the two girls washed their hands. They were gossiping about something unimportant and hard to hear. Trying her best to remain unnoticed Trina removed her already soaked panties and slipped them into her purse adjusted her dress and stepped out of the stall. Neither woman seemed to notice the blonde step out of the bathroom.

Jeremy had headed to the bar already in the few minutes she'd been away. The stool beside him was empty and a pair of drinks sat beside him. She took her first step towards him trying to stop the thundering sound of her heart in her chest. When she too her second step she took her wedding ring off and slipped it into her purse right next to her panties.

"For me?" She asked as she slid onto the stool beside Jeremy.

"Of course. Who else would it be for?" He took his and started drinking.

"I dunno." Trina lifted her glass and took a sip recoiling quickly. "What's in it?"

"Rum n'Coke. Don't worry I'm not drinking I have to drive you home after this." Trina looked up at him. She would have asked him why did he want her drunk but answer was obvious. With a smile she tilted her glass up chugging the rest of her drink.

"How?" She asked.

"I told you, I know everybody here." He laid down a twenty on the bar and a moment later a second drink was waiting for Trina.

"You know Jeremy." She took a swallow of her drink taking a deep breath as it burned down her throat. She leaned forward and gripped his tie nearly yanking him off the stool as she pulled him closer. "If you wanted in my pants you just had to ask." She smiled pushing his face down into her chest for a moment then letting him up.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Jeremy stood up taking her by the hand.

Trina giggled and shook her head. "You gotta ask!" She hissed at him.

"Trina, would you like to go home now?" Finishing her second drink with one big swallow she nodded and let him lead her out of the club to his Civic. As soon as she sat he sat down she leaned across the center and desperately pressed her lips against his. Her hands were moving over the smooth fabric of his shirt as his moved up her thighs moving the strips of fabric out of his way. Her legs spread naturally letting his hands move from her thighs to her pussy.

"Not here." He whispered gently pushing her away from him and starting up the car.

Not here, not in his car. Not anywhere. The little voice was returning even as she reached across the car and unfastened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. The sound of his zipper wasn't enough to drown out her conscience which now sounded a lot like her husband. "You're going to take this man home? You're going to fuck him in your our bed?"

Wrapping her lips around Jeremy's cock partially silenced the voice in her head. The voice retreated even farther when she started slurping on his cock. It just a little bit over six inches long, only slightly more than her husbands and nothing compared to her toy. Jeremy had one hand on the back of her head as he drove towards her apartment. She could feel his chest expanding with each breath and hear his gasps as he drove.

"We're here." He gasped pulling his car to a stop in her driveway. If she'd still been thinking Trina wouldn't have dared keep sucking his cock in her driveway. Out in the open where anybody could see her adulteress actions. Any common sense she might have had completely evaporated as he groaned. That was one thing that her video lover never did. It was something her vibrating Titan couldn't do, make her feel appreciated.

If he hadn't moaned she wouldn't have started sucking so hard, running her tongue up and down the length of his hard cock. All he had to do was lean back and let her bob her head up and down over his hard cock. The sound of his pleasure was enough to make her moan. One of her hands slipped down between her thighs shoving two fingers into her dripping snatch as she continued to slurp.

Jeremy didn't notice that a woman was watching the two of them through their window of her apartment. The only thing that she was noticing was that Jeremy's cock was beginning to throb in her mouth and the windows of his car were fogged over. "Stop stop!" Jeremy gasped pulling his hips back from her lips for a moment.

There was no need for words between the two of them, Trina knew that she needed his cock inside her. She kissed his chest and up to his throat. "I want you." She whispered hotly in his ear.

"I need you." He replied gripping her hips and helping her straddle his waist.

This time she did listen to the voice, if only for the briefest second. "Condom." She gasped. Jeremy reached out past her flailing for his glove compartment and gripping one rushing to rip open the package.

Trina's body was literally quaking with anticipation as she watched the man grip his cock. She was mesmerized all over again by the thick veins on his shaft as he rolled the rubber down over it.

Jeremy barely got a chance to move his hands out of the way before she stradled him and sat down on his cock. All six inches of his cock slid into her into her without any effort. That was the exact feeling she needed, a warm flesh and blood cock buried inside her. Trina screamed her first orgasm into his shoulder as soon as she sank down on his shaft.

"Thank you baby." She bit down on his ear. It always drove Kevin wild, just like it did when he felt her nails raking down his shoulders. "Harder." He gripped her by the hips bouncing her up and down on his cock.

Her second orgasm was building up in her stomach as he gripped her hips. Each movement of her hips brought her one little step closer until she was just thrusting her hips as quickly as she could. The entire car was rocking as Jeremy eyes locked on her and widened as he started cumming. Even through the condom Trina could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing inside her thrusting her into a second orgasm.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers
12