The Marine's Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
She's married to the Corps.
2.6k words
3.73
36.4k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Dear Trina

I wouldn't even mention this if I didn't think that you would hear it from somebody else soon enough because I don't want you to panic. We were attacked yesterday and it was one of the most frightening things that I've ever had happen. We heard the alarm going off but we've been drilling for so long that we pretty much ignored it. Then we could hear the blasts going off and see the impacts. Nothing was particularly close to me but it was more than enough to get me scrambling for the concrete bunkers. Once all of my unit was safe inside the bunkers we had to don our MOPP suits encase Saddam was using chemical agents of some sort. We are still in them as I write you this letter because we haven't gotten an all clear from HQ yet. Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to me.

I would love to write more to you my love but I have to help fill sandbags to reinforce our tents and bunkers. Thank you for your letter and I promise I'll answer your questions when I get a chance.

Love,

Kevin

*

The letter was tucked away inside Trina's purse along with the rest of the letters that her husband had sent her. Her long lost wedding ring was tucked into her coin purse. She hadn't worn it in over four months and it had been nearly as long since she'd even thought about it. Right now her thoughts were completely focused on the tiny band of metal. The gold ring was supposed to stand for something, for an ideal that she'd abandoned the moment she'd met Jeremy.

It was hard to say that she regretted the way that her life was going. Jeremy was a sweet boy and he'd do anything just to make her smile one more time. She remembered when she'd started crying and he'd drawn her a bath and then breakfast in the tub. That night after she'd been taken by Trey he'd taken her out to her favorite restaurant. She smiled when she thought about Jeremy; he was so much like her husband that it was scary at times.

Trey on the other hand was like a wet dream come true. She didn't love him, she hated him. Hated that he was taking advantage of her, hated the way he looked at her. Most of all she hated how he made her feel, disgusting and delighted all at the same time. Everything he made her do was wrong and she would never have done it without being forced. It was the perfect excuse to be on her knees slurping at his cock like a common street whore or letting him splatter her face with his seed.

Right now was one of those times that she hated him with all her heart and soul. She was on her way to his friend's house dressed up to his exact specifications. Her top was a white blouse tied off across her tits. Her breasts weren't even completely concealed by the outfit and her smooth stomach was completely bare. Her hair was done up into a pair of pigtails adorned with bright pink scrunchies that combine with her adolescent like over application of makeup gave her the desired jailbait look. Trey's exact words when he handed her the red plaid skirt and the knee high rainbow socks was that he wanted a woman who appealed to his inner pedophile. She wasn't wearing the four inch tall glass heels yet; she wasn't going to don those until she arrived at Trey's place. She didn't know what to expect, he only told her how to dress and when to arrive and according to the clock display she was already fifteen minutes late.

It took another five minutes for her to arrive at the address Trey had given her. The house was rundown one story home with peeling paint and miniscule lawn littered with toys. She could hear the blaring base of the music from out on the lawn and see the silhouettes of the party goers. Trina took a deep breath and stepped out of her car slipping on the four inch tall glass heels and walked up to the door. Her knees were shaking as she stood at the door.

The door opened before she knocked revealing a man who was nearly six and a half feet tall and pure muscle. "Trey, entertainment's here." He had a deep thundering voice to fit his colossal frame. "Come in." Trina gazed up at the man and shuddered but she did what she was told and entered the house.

Trey had a forty in one hand and a slender black woman in the other. "Trina, get yo' ass over here."

"Damn check that ass." The man at the door hooted lifting her skirt up as she walked by.

"Bitch ain't got no draws!" The next shouted noticing the bare flesh beneath her short skirt.

"Hey quit making her feel all insecure and shit." Trey wrapped abandoned the woman and wrapped his arm around Trina pulling her against him. "I mean after all she's here for your entertainment." He lifted up her skirt again. "Hold still."

Trina didn't need to be told twice, it wasn't like she was really capable of denying Trey anyway. Anything he said she did instantly, even hold still while a room full of black men and women stared at her ass. She let him take her by the hair and lean her over kicking her legs apart so they could get an even better view.

Each catcall was like a spark to her libido making her cunt just a little wetter. She could feel it oozing down her inner leg as they watched. "This little girl right here will do anything." Trey boasted gripping her chin and lifting it up to his lips. "Ain't that right baby?" Trina looked into his eyes and nodded. "Unzip my shit girl."

There must have been twenty people present to watch as Trina sank to her knees and unzipped Trey's fly. She didn't need t be told to fish his delicious black cock out of his boxers or to wrap her lips around it and start sucking for the entire world to see. "I told you. And she's here for each and every one of you." She's suspected that since the moment she'd walked into the room so that didn't surprise her. What did was him taking a fistful of her hair and forcing his dick down her throat. "That's a good girl." He teased as she struggled against his cock stretching her throat coughing and gagging around his organ. "We're gonna make this slut bitch puke before the night ends." She didn't really hear him; she was too busy trying to keep get air into her lungs. Trey laughed as saliva drooled from the corners of her mouth around his cock smearing her bright red lipstick. It wasn't until her face started turning blue that he let her slip off his cock and collapse to the floor spitting and coughing.

"Not bad, what other tricks does she do?"

"You'll find out. Won't he baby?" Trey pulled her back up to her knees smearing his saliva coated cock over her face. "Now open your mouth."

Trina's heart was still racing as she tried to take another gasp of air as he smeared her make up all over her face glossing her with her own saliva. "Please don't." She might have been saying one thing but she was hoping he'd continue.

"Shut up bitch." Trey growled gripping her hair and pushing his cock back into her mouth. If she'd had any will of her own she would have fought back. Instead she did her best to not to heave and gag as he fucked her face. She could feel him pushing past her gag point and her entire body heaved each time he pushed farther into her mouth. She wasn't paying attention to the mass laughing at her; she was only focused on trying to keep air in her burning lungs. She was growing faint for the second time that night when he released her sputtering and coughing to the floor.

Gasping for air and trying to wipe her saliva from her face. The make up she'd spent so long applying was already running down her cheeks. Trey gripped her by the throat lightly squeezing as he pushed his dick back into her mouth this time watching as he stretched her cheeks with each thrust of his cock. "I hope you did a good job." Trey yanked his cock from her mouth leaving a string of saliva connecting them for a moment. He held her hair and turned her over shoving her face down on the carpet.

Trina struggled against Trey as he pushed her down and held her in place but it was all for show. She didn't start struggling in earnest until on of the men walked over and placed his dirty boot on her cheek holding her down. She couldn't quite squeeze a sound out of her crushed lips as she felt the rubber sole dig into her flesh. Behind her Trey was pushing the tip of his cock against her puckered asshole. More tears formed in her eyes as she realized how men were staring at her and intended to use her before the night ended.

"This bitch is tight." Trey grinned as he dug his fingers into her hips and continued pounding her ass. Each thrust should have pushed her forward but the boot on her face held her down. She could feel the tread dragging across her face as each time. It was embarrassing to know that her cunt was twitching every time he thrust back into her stretching her bowels in front of a dozen people but it did. She didn't want to feel her nipples hardening and her back arcing for just a few more inches but it was happening.

"Ya'll wanna see how nasty this bitch is." He yanked his cock from her ass and held her cheeks apart. Trina felt his warm spit land on her ass then ooze down into her gapping hole. "Get me a forty." The next thing she felt was a cool glass neck pushing where his cock had been before and filling her insides with chilled beer. Her sphincter stretched to accept the hard phallus like glass into her bowels as he pushed and pushed. It wasn't nearly as thick as his cock but it was certainly longer. She tried to scream when the bottle started to widen but the boot on her face all but muffled her voice. All around her the crowd was hooting and hollering as the bottle was drained inside her.

Beer sloshed around in her intestines and it was one of the weirdest feelings she'd had in her life. Her anus clenched down trying to keep him from pulling the bottle out. It was like being turned inside out as it was pulled out of her body popping free as she started oozing beer down onto the floor. "Get the tube." A man handed Trey a clear hose which he pushed roughly into her beer filled rectum.

Trina squealed and struggled to escape what she knew was coming. She felt it as Trey took sucked the beer straight out of her bowels and aimed the tube at her face. The entire room watched and laughed as the beer started too flowed over her face. The combination of malt and scum smeared the rest of her make up over her face. She sputtered as the foul mixture poured into her open mouth and nostrils nearly drowning her in filth. It was over in just a moment but it was one of the most horrifying moments in her Trina's life. "Smile." Trina couldn't even fake a smile from beneath the boot as Trey shoved the end of the tube into her mouth. The sound of cameras going clicking off around her.

"We're not done yet Trina." Trey squatted down over her face moving his friend's boot away. There was a perfect smudge mark of the sole of his boot along with the smeared remains of her make up on her face. The foul stench of spilt beer mingled on the floor and in her matted blonde hair. "Have you ever heard of bukakke?"

Trina shook her head slowly as she looked at Trey. "I want to go home." She sobbed.

"You want your husband to find out what's going on? You want him to see these?" He reached back taking one of the instant pictures that had been taken a moment before. You want him to see you drinking beer out your shitter?" She was going to be trapped in this life until Trey eventually bored of her and she knew it. Tearful eyes locked on his as she shook her head. "Then you're going to be a good girl and do as you're told?" She nodded. "Now here is what you need to do, just suck dick and beg us all to cum on your face."

"Fine." She gripped Trey's cock in one hand and started stroking it in her hand. "Please Trey coat me in your cum, get your friend's over here."

"You heard the ho!" Trey shouted as he pushed his cock into her mouth again. She heaved coughing around his massive cock. Another thick cock came out of nowhere to smack against the side of her face and Trey pushed her off his cock. The stream of saliva was still connecting her lips to Trey's cock when the man to her right. He was just as brutal slammed his dick into the back of her throat. Trina spent the next fifteen minutes literally bouncing from cock to cock.

"Cum. Cum. Cum." She gasped whenever she managed to suck air around the multitude of cocks being slammed into her face. It only took a few minutes before the first man was jerking his cock over her face groaning as he splattered her with thick ropes of white semen. That didn't stop the next man from laughing and stroking his cum onto her face. Before they stopped tossing her between them she'd taken seven loads of cum that completely coated her face.

"Smile." Trina did exactly as she was told and smiled for the cameras before licking her lips clean. It was barely over and she already knew she enjoyed it deep down. It was a great feeling to know that all these people were there for her. She smiled and dragging her fingers down over her face wiping the cum into her mouth and swallowing it. Her mouth was still filled with cum when she crawled over to the nearest camera and opened her mouth swishing it around with her tongue. "You're almost finished now. Swallow." Trina closed her eyes gargling the cum so bubbles frothed out of her mouth and ran down her cheeks then gulped down what remained in her mouth.

Trina collapsed to the floor staring up at the men around her determined not to cry for them. She knew that she deserved what had happened to her. "Can I go now Trey?" She asked making sure to steady herself before she spoke. It looked like he was going to say something cruel but he nodded to her and turned to find his clothes. Trina quickly gathered her clothes and dashed to the car. She didn't even drive home; she just sat in the car crying.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers