The Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Wandering the many outfits with Carol aroused Jack more than he wished to speak of. His ex-girlfriends had always avoided Frederick's and a couple wouldn't even give Victoria's Secrets a second glance. The few that did look at Victoria's only went inside them with Jack in tow to search for perfumes or something other than undergarments.

Carol, on the other hand, kept pulling outfits out, holding them close to her body to check their size, and would then look at Jack to see what his facial expression was. On more than one occasion, she pulled out an outfit of one kind or another and would insist on him feeling it. The first time, Jack refused to touch the sexy silky underwear Carol held. She in turn, reached up to his face and rubbed the material across his cheek.

"Now don't tell me you don't think about feeling such sexy underwear rubbing across your face in a moment of passion," she whispered as she leaned in close and gave him a passionate kiss. "Oh, you really do look good in read, Jack," she said in response to his quickly blushing face.

Carol kept pulling new material out and held it up for him to touch and fondle on occasion, except for one material in particular. She picked up a shiny black almost shoulder length glove and looked at Jack cautiously. "Hold still," she said as she held his arm up. She rubbed a finger tip of the glove on a small part of his forearm and took it away quickly. Jack felt the soft material rub against his skin and wondered what it would feeling like if her hand was inside it, rubbing his whole body down. The soft feel of it was very sensual.

Carol set the glove down without a second glace and pulled out another bright green satin corset and wrapped it around her stomach and held it there for Jack to see.

"It really brings out your eyes and shows off your hair," he said. He stood still, trying not to imagine her in just that corset, but failing happily at the day dream.

"It's not the only thing that it's bringing out," she said, putting it back on the rack she found it. Walking over to Jack with a sexy sway of her hips, she reached for his hand and pulled his arm to her. Instead of sliding it around her, she looked at it and smiled. "Good, you're not allergic to latex," she said aloud.

Looking at his arm more closely, she noticed his watch.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed. "We've got to go. The movie starts in two minutes."

Jack rushed out of the store behind her, purposely letting her take the lead so he could watch her rear end as she ran. They reached the ticket taker out of breath and Jack took the ripped stubs and lead Carol in the direction of the teenager had pointed them for their movie. When they entered the dark cavern, they stood at the end of the aisle to let their eyes adjust to the low light of the previews that were showing.

Carol led him to the back row of the stadium seating, and pulled him to the middle seats. Jack had noticed that the crowd wasn't that large, and expected as much since the movie had been out for more than two weeks now.

"Want me to go get some popcorn or a drink," he asked Carol, trying to see her in the flashing colors of the lights reflecting off the silver screen. She turned to him and he saw a hungry look on her face. She reached over and pulled his lips to hers again and they kissed deeply for more than one trailer. His hands started at her waist, but he slid along her slim frame and massaged her breasts through the thin t-shirt.

Carol moaned into his mouth when his finger tips rubbed against her nipples while her hands slid along his chest and neck. Her finger nails scratched lightly against his collar and tickled the small hairs at the nape of his neck. Her hand even found their way to his groin and massaged the hard erection that he sported inside his pants. Both of them tried to move closer to each other when they hit the arm rest between them. With frustration, Carol whispered "damn" before pulling completely apart from Jack.

"I think you might have time to go get some before the movie starts," Carol said, frustration in her voice, as she sat back in her seat. Jack knew how she felt and stood up from his seat. As he moved in front of Carol, he leaned forward and kissed her deeply again, and she kissed back with hunger. One of her hands gripped the front of his shirt at the collar to hold him where he was as her other hand reached forward and grabbed his groin gently.

Jack put his hands on the back of her seat on each side of her, but when he hand his balance, he pulled them to her front and rubbed her nipples again before going to the seat between her slightly spread legs. Sliding one hand up her soft smooth thigh, he found that he had seen what he thought he saw earlier. The moist labia, free of any covering, accepted his fingers caress, almost kissing the tip of it as her hip rocked toward it. His finger tip rubbed across the tip of her clit just slightly before coming back down her thigh and he forced himself to pull away from her.

"I had better go or we'll both end up missing the movie," he told her, almost out of breath.

"This isn't over, Jack," she bemoaned, still massaging the bulge in his groin. "We will finish this." She then let go and her pouting look almost caused Jack to lean back down to kiss her again; but the concession stand was calling.

When Jack had gotten back, the movie had already started, and police were putting yellow tape around the murder scene as he reached his seat. To his sad surprise, Carol was not at her seat and he quickly worried that she may have left in anger at the frustration they had earlier. To his delight, though, he saw the red hair of his date come walking up the stairs toward their seat a moment later, putting her cell phone away.

"Sorry," she said as she took her seat next to him. "I had to take care of a phone call real quick.

"It's okay," Jack told her. "I just got back myself."

Jack handed Carol the medium sized bag of popcorn as he sat the large cup in the holder at the end of the cursed arm rest that was between them. He noticed that it seemed to sink down some as the drink fit into the holder and a thought crossed his mind. Carol took the drink out of the holder and brought the straw up to her lips, and Jack watched them wrap around the straw and her cheeks sink in as she sucked the soda up through it. A wish to be that straw crossed flashed through his dirty mind.

When Carol lowered the cup back toward the holder, Jack put his hand over it. She looked at him with a look of frustration as Jack smiled, hoping that he was right in his guess. The quizzical look on Carol's face made him chuckle a second and then the looked down at the arm rest he was gripping the end of. When he thought Carol was looking too, he pulled with his hand and the arm rest came up with it. The armrest raised all the way to where it nestled between the backs of their cushioned seats and Jack looked at Carol again.

He saw for a split second that she had already sat the drink in the cup holder on her other side, with the popcorn in the seat itself. After that, Carol was nearly a blur as she seemed to attack Jack with a hungry kiss, her arms pulling him into her as she pressed against him. Jack returned the hungry kiss, one hand sliding around her hip while the other went back to her sensitive nipples. Carol's lips left his and kissed along the his jaw line to Jack's neck. She nibbled and sucked on it, teasing his flesh as Jack's kisses returned the favor on her neck.

Jack's head was in a sea of red hair that smelled of strawberries and the sweetest perfume. He pulled back from his kiss and went back to Carol's lips and thought he saw more red hair in the distance, but he was instantly distracted when he felt Carol's fingers at his groin again. He kissed her passionately again, his hunger to taste her growing stronger as he felt her hand working on the zipper of his pants. Knowing that Carol wouldn't be stopped this time, he slid his own hand up her strong thigh again, finding her arousal just as it was earlier.

Not pressing his luck, Jack just let his fingers tease her outer lips gently as Carol's fingers found their way into his now open zipper. Her entire hand slid into his pants and through the front opening of his boxers, wrapping around his hard erection. Feeling the slippery feel of her fingers on his shaft, Jack fought back the moan he almost let loose. From the salty taste of her lips and flavor of popcorn in mouth, he guessed her fingers were slipper from the butter when she grabbed a handful of popcorn.

As she began to stroke him, Jack slid first one finger, then two into her opening, holding them deep inside her. He felt her hips trying to rock against his hand as the ball of the palm of his hand rubbed against her clitoris. He heard her breath turn quickly to panting and knew she was fighting back a moan of her own. Her hand was working faster up and down his erection, squeezing tightly and turning just a little bit with each up stroke.

Jack felt her other hand behind his back, her fingernails digging into it, scratching him through his shirt as she pulled from his kiss and tightly closed her mouth. He felt her body tense in the arm that he was trying to hold her still and close to him with, as her pussy gripped around the base of his fingers.

He felt the moisture inside her body grow significantly and helped to prolong the pleasure of her orgasm by flicking his trapped finger tips all around inside the moist walls. He pressed the ball of his palm into her clit harder and moved his hand up and down rapidly to keep the pressure and motion on her most sensitive little piece of flesh.

When Carol's body finally began to relax in his arm, Jack just held her close, his head on her shoulder and kissing on her neck gently. She rested her head on his shoulder and returned the kisses, every now and then using her teeth to scrape and nibble on his skin. Her hot breath sent shivers down his spine, straight to his hard erection, which Carol still held in her hand. It jumped in her hand and she sighed as she caressed the back of Jack's neck with her hand.

"I owe you one, lover," she whispered into his ear. With a giggle, she muttered more. "Actually, I owe you at least three. I've never had a man give me multiples with just his fingers."

Jack raised up his head and looked into Carol's eyes. He once again saw another red hair in the audience, and could have sworn she had turned her head from looking at them; but he didn't care at that moment, if they were kicked out. He leaned in and kissed Carol again on the lips. He still felt her passion there, but not as hungry for more as she had been earlier.

"I'll be glad to take that payment at a later date," he whispered, his forehead resting against hers. "But it may be best if we sat quietly for a bit or we may draw our own audience with a judge."

Carol giggled at the statement, and then gave a pouting look to Jack. She gave his slowly softening cock a couple more strokes, letting her fingers linger on the sensitive head and rub his pre-cum around it before slowly pulling her hand back out again. As she did, Jack slid his fingers out of Carol's labia, her body shuddering a little as he inched them out slowly. He purposely wiggled the tips around as he moved them, noticing her mouth open with a wave of longing again. He leaned forward and kissed her open lips, letting his tongue slide across hers as his hand come all the way out from under her skirt.

He broke the kiss and thought for the briefest moment about the musky odor that was soaked onto his fingers. He brought them up to his lips and gave them a quick lick as he looked at Carol. He was that she was doing the same with her fingers, licking them clean of his pre-cum. He stopped what he was doing, watching her tongue caress her fingers sensually and felt his dick begin to harden once again inside his open boxers and pants. When she was finished with her fingers, she leaned close to Jack and the fingers he still held up in front of his face.

"Are you going to finish that?" she asked. Before he could answer, Carol opened her mouth and licked up the side of his fingers, wrapping her tongue a little way around them before she reached the top. When she did, she opened her mouth and went down on them. Jack nearly moaned out loud as the feel of her tongue flicking all over his fingers and the suction of her hot mouth. He felt her hand once again messing around with his groin, but his mind was focused on what her mouth was doing to his fingers. The feeling was exquisite and he knew his cock screamed to be caught between her lips in their place.

When Carol slid her mouth off his fingers she looked at Jack with strong lust and sexual hunger in her eyes. Instead of attacking him again, though, she moved back to her seat and reached for the hidden arm rest. As she lowered it into place and sat the drink back in the cup holder between them, Jack felt dumbfounded at what had just happened. He turned to look at the screen, which was now flashing a scene between two college co-eds enjoying their part in the usual horror movie gratuitous sex scene.

Just as a very long blade came crashing though the back of the young woman riding the young man, angled just right to pierce both of them, Carol's hand gripped my erection once again as her lips breathed into my ear.

"I promise you, Jack, when we finally go to bed together, you will not forget a moment of it, even if you are as drunk as you were last weekend."

Carol's tongue licked Jack's earlobe into her lips, which sucked it deeper into them, eliciting a soft moan from him and a slight yelp when her teeth nipped at the edge of it. The rest of the movie was spent with both of them constantly touching each other in some sexual way or another. The arm rest quickly disappeared between them again, when Jack put his arm around Carol's shoulders. His hand came to rest over atop her breast, constantly caressing, rubbing, pinching and rolling her nipple between his fingers. All the while, Carol's own hand massaged the erection that was trapped in Jack's pants.

Just before the movie was over, Jack noted the other red head in the audience get up and start to move toward the exit. When he looked at Carol, she was already looking at him with a smile on her lips.

"You know, since last weekend, I've noticed something I never noticed before," he told her.

"What's that?" she asked huskily, beginning to kiss his chin and down to his neck.

"I never noticed red headed women until I met you, but now I'd swear I'm seeing them everywhere."

"That's because red heads are everywhere, lover," she said into the nape of front of his neck. He heard her breath in deep, smelling his cologne, no doubt. Sitting there, letting her lick and kiss his open neck, Jack noticed his eyes were slowly feeling pain of bright lights on it. "Damn, just when I was getting ready to go so much lower," Carol said as she pulled away.

They both exited the theater and noticed that it was very late. All of the stores in the mall were now gated and security guards were walking around making sure people didn't decide to linger to long in the closed building. When the reached outside, Jack and Carol climbed into one of the taxis that were waiting and spent the ride to Jack's place groping and kissing deeply. As they pulled up to his place, Carol whimpered but released her hold on Jack.

"I want to see you tomorrow, Jack," she said, as he climbed out of the cab.

"I want to see you too," he said, closing the door and speaking to her through the open window.

"But I want to do something much more different. Think you can handle that?"

"For you, I'll try anything."

"I'll be here to pick you up at five p.m. Be dressed in your nicest clothes, for a night on the town. I have tickets to the Phantom of the Opera tomorrow night, and I want you to be my date."

"I love that idea."

"Good, and you will have to be on your best behavior, tomorrow. We're going to a nice restaurant first and then to the play."

"I assure you, my dear," Jack said, giving a bow at the waist, "that I can be a perfect gentleman for a lady of such beauty."

Carol laughed at him and reached lady like with her hand hanging limply. Jack grabbed it and placed a very gentle kiss on the knuckle. When he finished the kiss, Carol's grip on his hand tightened and pulled him closer. Their lips met hungrily before she slid her head back inside the taxi.

"I'll call you tomorrow about noon, to make sure you remember," she called out to him as the taxi pulled away. Jack watched as Carol pulled out her cell phone and waved goodnight to her. After closing his door, he felt exhausted after this third night of frustration from such a beautiful woman. He thought about the strong sexual attraction he had with her their first night and this night and the soft sensuality of their second meeting.

Thinking she was just easing him and leading him on as a play toy, Jack began to think that maybe he should just call her tomorrow morning and break their date for the dinner and the play. Looking around his small modest home, he brought his hand to his face to think and caught a whiff of Carol's musk. All thought of breaking the date washed away at the thought of her finally paying him back for what he did to her.

------------------

Jack held his phone tightly and sat on his couch, ignoring the end of the made for television movie. He knew it was coming up on noon and that Carol should be calling soon. He had never sat by the phone before for any woman, even when he was a teenager; but there was something about here that just seemed to demand his attention.

As the movie ended, he felt the urge to use the restroom. He was torn between need and want suddenly. His bladder was full and needed to be emptied, but the last thing he wanted was to miss Carol's call, or worse, have the sound of him pissing in the background while he's talking to her. The pounding rain on his windows wasn't helping him in the fight to hold off going to the batch room. At about five minutes after twelve, Jack could hold it no longer.

He took the phone with him and sat it on the counter while he stood and did his business. The whole time, he tore his eyes from his aim to look at the phone, hoping it would ring, yet hoping that it would ring at just that particular moment. Finishing his business and washing his hands, he hurried out of the bathroom to make sure that if the phone rang, Carol wouldn't hear the toile flushing. As it would happen, the phone stubbornly refused to ring.

Jack sat down in front of the TV again and watched the news. When they started showing the forecast, he was pleased to see that the rain outside should be gone before four p.m. and his date with Carol should me nice and dry. Looking at his cell phone, he saw the time on it was quarter past noon and he began to think that he was being stood up. In a feeling of guilt and anger, Jack stood up and began to walk back to his room to put his best suit away; after laying it out earlier that morning.

Just as he reached his bedroom, he heard hard plastic rattling on compressed particle board in the living room. The noise was quickly followed by the sounds of his cell phone's ring tone. Nearly twisting his ankle, Jack turned and ran into the living room as the ring tone began its second course.

"Hello? Carol?" he asked, his breath coming in short gasps.

"Jack, are you okay?" came the sweet voice on the other end. "What were you doing?"

"I was in the other room when the phone rang."

"Oh, okay. I just wanted to make sure you were still up to going for a fancy night with me,"

"I will be ever so happy to spend the evening with you, hon," he said, his breath finally back to normal. "Are you still going to meet me here at five or should I come to pick you up?"

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers