The Mark Ch. 02

Story Info
Lashaya finds out something unbelievable.
786 words
4.39
18.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shayson20
shayson20
73 Followers

"Why won't it come off?!" Lashaya screamed out in frustration.

For the last half hour she been scrubbing the mark behind her ear. Nothing worked. She tried using soap and water, rubbing alcohol, she was even tempted to use bleach.

"You must believe in the prophecy Ms. Thompson. You must accept who you are and put it to great use. You are a very special person."

What her Professor said to her kept playing over and over in her head.

Her being special, yeah right. There was nothing special about her. If anything she was weird and a freak. Everyone she came in contact with had no problem telling her that.

Throwing the Brillo pad down, Lashaya turned off the bathroom light, and went back to her room.

Living in a small one bedroom apartment right off of Campus. It wasn't much but it was the first place she could call home.

Collapsing on her bed, she decided to take a nap before it was time for her to go to work. Working at a bar called 'The Luna'.

She didn't know why out all the places she could have worked at she picked there. It was a good four miles from her home and people from Campus rarely went. Maybe that was the reason right there or the simple fact she felt comfortable.

Actually 'The Luna' was only about a mile from Blackstar. That's probably how she knew so much about it. She had to have heard one of the customers talking about the town.

Closing her eyes, Lashaya didn't want to think about Blackstar or the mark behind her ear. For once in her life she wished something normal happened to her.

* * *

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. She bears the mark."

"Eighty five years. That's how long I waited for this moment. We must make sure that child is protected. This mark is only the beginning. Once they find out about the girl her life would no longer be safe. No matter want happens she must stay alive. The prophecy has to be fulfilled."

"Don't worry Blanca all will go well."

* * *

"Lashaya, Peter want's to see you in his office." She heard one of the other bartenders shout.

"Okay." handing one of the customers a beer.

She hopped from behind the bar and disappeared up a flight of stairs. Knocking on the door she waited until he told her to enter before stepping inside.

"You wanted to see me Peter?"

"Yes. Sit down."

Lashaya sat in the only other chair in the small office. Looking at Peter she she waited for him to say something, but like always he took his time. This was the same way he acted when she first came to the 'The Luna' and was looking for a job. Peter Lupo worked on nobodies time.

"Is there something you wanted to ask me or say?" Lashaya asked after five minutes of silence.

"How long has it been there?"

"What?"

"The Mark"

"Oh my God," Lashaya groaned. "Not you too. It's nothing, it's just a stupid thing that won't come off. Don't worry about it though. Once I get some free time I'm going to see somebody about removing it"

Lashaya pushed her chair back a little once she saw the pissed off expression on Peter's face.

"You will not have it removed!" Peter growled and slammed his fist on the desk.

"Peter are you ok? Your starting to scare me"

Peter closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Once he felt calm enough he opened them back.

"There's so much you don't know. So many lives you could save. Lashaya do you believe in Lycans?"

"What? Like werewolves?" he nodded his head yes.

"No. There make believe, just stories people tell."

"Every story a person tells, there lies some truth. If I were to tell you Lycans or werewolves were real, what would you say?"

Lashaya sighed and said,"I would tell you to prove it."

Soon as that last word came out her mouth a large black wolf appear were Peter once was.

"Aaahhhh!" She yelled flipping over her chair.

Lashaya was so busy on how she was gonna escape the dangerous animal that she didn't realize Peter was back. A very naked Peter.

"Lashaya, Lashaya calm down. It's me. It's Peter."

"Peter?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god, Peter," She jumped in his arms still unaware of his nakedness."There was a big wolf in here."

"I know . It was me."

"What? But how? I mean. Your human."

Peter nodded his head no and said, "I'm a werewolf."

"Oh really? Ok...Um Peter are you naked?"

"Yes."

"Great" She said then everything faded to black.

shayson20
shayson20
73 Followers