The Mark Ch. 03

Story Info
Do you believe in magic?
973 words
4.51
17.8k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shayson20
shayson20
73 Followers

"Where am I?" Lashaya looked around her surroundings and saw she was outside, what appeared to be a small cottage in the woods.

"Come on, Layla! We must hurry. Their almost here."

"What? Who's Layla? Who's coming?" She panicked.

Trying to snatch her hand out this strange man's tight grip. She remembered a move she saw in a movie and made her body feel like dead weight. Not expected that he let her go and she fell straight to the ground.

"Oh my God! Layla are you ok? Are you or the baby hurt?" The mystery man asked scared.

"Baby?" Lashaya looked down at her swollen stomach and gasped.

Not only was she obviously pregnant but the mystery man had the same eyes as her.

"Your eyes. There like mines." She whispered shocked.

"Layla your started to scare me. Is it happening again?"

"It? What's happening again? And who the hell is Layla?!"

"Honey are you ok? It's me Shane. Do you not remember me or who you are?"

"My name is Lashaya. Say it with me LA-SHAYA."

"Lashaya?"

"Yes."

He bent down and grabbed her face.

"It really is you. My baby girl. I can't believe it's you." Lashaya didn't have time to react before she was swept up in his arms.

"I never thought I would get a chance to see you. Well I'm not really seeing you," he laughed. "You have taking over your mother's body but it's you. It's good to hear your voice."

"Your my father?"

"Yes."

"And this Layla woman is my mother?"

"Yes baby girl."

"But how? Your dead. Died twenty one years ago. Both of you."

"Then that means my plan didn't work" he mumbled to himself, putting her back down.

Scratching the back of his neck. Something Lashaya always did when she was in deep thought.

"You being here must be part of your gift or something. Your mother is or as I know now was able to do things most people wouldn't believe. Layla had visions and sometimes it seemed as if she knew everything about a person. It was like she could touch somebody and know their darkest secrets."

Lashaya looked up at her father who was a whole foot taller than her, well her mother. Whatever the case he was tall and white. Lashaya never knew she was mixed. There was no denying though, this man was her father. Besides the same weird color eyes they had the same fire red hair.

"There's so much I want to ask you. Like how did you..."Lashaya stopped mid-sentence when she felt a sharp pain in her head. "Wh-What's happening?"

"Shh baby girl. It's ok," he pulled her close to his chest and kissed her forehead. "It just means your mother is coming back into her body and you must return to yours."

"But I'm not ready." Lashaya said with tears in filling her eyes.

"I know but you must go. We'll see each other again. Hopefully not soon, I want you to live your life first before we reunite again, Just know me and your mother love you."

"I love you both too."

The image of her father started to blur but before he completely disappeared, he shouted something.

"Stay away from the one who isn't who they appear to be."

---

"Lashaya, Lashaya are you ok?"

"Huh?" Looking around she realized she was no longer outside or with her father. She was back in peter's office and laid across his desk. "What happened? Where's my father?"

"Lashaya you fainted. You been out for a half an hour. Are you ok? Do you remember what happened before she passed out?"

As if in a flash the prophecy, the mark, and Peter being a werewolf came back to her.

"Is it true? Are you a werewolf?"

"Yes I am."

Lashaya sat up.

"Are you going to eat me?"

Peter threw his head back and laughed.

"As attractive as you are. No I'm not gonna eat you. I don't think my mate would approve of that." he chuckled.

"Mate? What's a mate?"

"A mate is what humans call soul mates. Someone that was made for you. Werewolves mates are their other half. We don't feel complete until we find them. A mate is something like a wife but ten times special. You can't divorce your mate. It is truly till death do part. Even still you would never want another."

"That sounds beautiful." she smiled.

Peter smiled back an his hazel eyes seemed brighter.

"It is. Having a mate is a wonderful thing and I think Luna everyday for my Maria."

Lashaya didn't know why but she felt jealous. Not because she wanted Peter or anything. She saw him more as a brotherly figure than anything else. Lashaya just wanted what he had. The love he had for his mate was clearly written on his face. Lashaya just wanted to be loved and love someone.

As if reading her mind, Peter said,"Don't worry Lashaya. I have a feeling your understand how I feel pretty soon."

"Sure." She said unconvinced.

* * *

Kaylin laid in bed, once again woken up by the same dream. It always started the same. He would be running through the woods on wolf form and once he get close to his packs territory, he would smell the most wonderful scent. Following it, it always led to a huge flame of fire. In the middle of the flame would be a girl. Kaylin tried to reach her but he couldn't move. This girl who was on fire was his mate, but she wasn't screaming from the flames. Actually she was chanting something. Like before Kaylin expected his dream to end right before she turned around but it didn't. This time he saw her face and she whispered something. Her name.

"Lashaya."

shayson20
shayson20
73 Followers