The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 18

Story Info
Martin finalizes the final night of his consummation.
4.6k words
4.53
49.2k
12

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
537 Followers

WARNING: This story is a forced feminization tale and contains scenes of graphic sex and s/m.

*

The door opened and two officers entered the room. A woman who appeared to be in charge stepped inside the door. She gave Martin a stern look.

"Mrs. Vargos. I'm here to inform you that charges are not formally being filed against you at this time, however while this case is being investigated you will remain in the area. You are being released, and are free to go, however, because of your crossdressed state you must be accompanied by another adult. You will be allowed to leave with them and return straight home. They are at the front desk waiting for you." She then turned and left. The men were uncuffing Martin and assisted him in standing up. He was taken to be processed out where a young woman couldn't help but smile the whole time as she returned Martin's personal belongings.

"Alright Mrs. Vargos. Let's see here. We have one white clutch purse, and one uhm......collar?" she said looking the collar over then she looked up at Martin suppressing a curious smile as she slipped the collar in the bag. She imagined him wearing the collar and figured he must be into some Master/Slave thing with his male friends. "A compact, a pair of scissors, and a key. There is also sixty dollars in cash that will be returned to the person who reported it missing." She pushed all the items forward in front of him. "Oh yeah," she snickered as she reached down and sat down Martin's high heels on the counter, "And one pair of six inch white high heels. Please sign here that you received all these items please," she said looking at this man in the Bliss Mask and curlers. Martin stared at her not breaking eye contact as he took the heels and slipped a shoe on one foot and then the other, as if he did this every day. He then took his things, keeping his head up proudly as to not allow this girl to think she could have any effect on his dignity with her opinions and smirks, though in his mind he was desperately searching for any signs of dignity, and male pride he may have had left. He was then directed out the door and down the hallway where two men were waiting to take him home. It was the same two guys he recognized from the wedding. Each one took and arm and escorted Martin out of the building.

"Took you two assholes long enough to get here. Don't you guys know I have pressing matters to attend to at the manor, like cleaning my dildos," Martin said trying to get a response from the either of the two. "What no handcuffs? I'm disappointed in you guys. Look, if we're going to be seen in public together I need to have the appropriate jewelry for my outfit," Martin said sarcastically as he was escorted quickly to the limo, feeling the grips on his arms tighten at his words. The back door was already open and he was placed inside and strapped into the seat around his waist as before. "Why thank you Lurch," Martin said again with sarcasm to the biggest guy after his legs were strapped in. A strap was pulled around Martin's chest and upper arms and pulled very tight cinching his arms to his side.

"Lurch darling, are you sure that's tight enough. I can still breath you know," Martin said in a falsetto voice mocking the man. The two men reached in and with one holding one end of the strap, the other pulled the waist strap till it was crushing Martin mid section, then the same with the chest strap.

"AGHHH!" Martin groaned as they did his ankles next.

"Is that better ma'am?" the man asked with a smirk and then closed the door. Martin sat quietly gasping from the constriction he now found himself in. It hurt. Martin knew what he was going back to. There would be plenty of pissed off people at the estate, and he was going have to do the last night of the consummation after all, unless somehow the world came to an end before this evening. He rode silently back to the estate. Martin half expected the Baron to be out front waiting to punish him in some uniquely, strange way for having run away from him. He could see himself being beaten with a cane by the baron in front of all the staff to show what happens to men who don't conform to the idea of being women. He remembered how Dorothy had told him in the garden, that he believed his breast implants were a punishment for him having tried to run away once from his husband. Martin couldn't allow himself to dwell on this subject now, but it was difficult not to think about it. I mean he could be looking at a large pair of his own breast hanging form his chest in the near future as a result of his escape attempt. The car was parked and Martin was taken out of the car and his hands were cuffed behind his back. Before he was escorted down the walkway through the gardens at the back of the estate, Martin's ankles were manacled together with 2' of chain between them dragging the ground.

"Is this really necessary?"

"Get going," one of the guys pushed him forward and Martin shuffled his feet quickly in his 6" heels as he tried to keep up with the two men who were holding his arms and almost pulling him along now.

"What are you guy's doing?" he said as he twisted in their grip. "Listen, I have money of my own. I can make it where you never have to work again if you will help me get out of here." Martin said breathing hard from the pace of the difficult walk he was having to perform in his hobbled state. The men ignored him and directed him toward the house. Martin walked up the steps and stepped inside and was led down the familiar hallway that led to the dressing room. The door to the dressing room was open and standing next to the styling chair was Leanne in a short dress and a cape over her arm. She had a pleasant smile on her face as she looked at Martin.

"Have a nice trip into town Mrs, Vargos?" she said with a look in her eye that made Martin uneasy. "Please bring him over here fella's," Leanne said, pointing to the middle of the floor. Above was the pulley used to lift Martin for his corseting. Martin stood as his hands were uncuffed and then attached to the leather cuffs attached to the rope. His hands were pulled over his head, and his legs pushed together and tied at the ankles.

"Thank you gentlemen. That will be all for now. If you would just wait outside in case I need you I would appreciate it." She followed them to the door and closed an locked it.

Leanne's heels clicked as she walked back over to Martin and ran her hand under his dress and rubbed his crotch. Martin jumped at her touch as it was not her way to just touch him for no reason. She walked casually over to the counter and picked a some diaper pins that were laying there. She tilted her head and looked at him as she walked back to him.

"So Mrs. Vargos! You felt you needed to handle my pussy. Why is that ma'am?" she said lifting the back of his dress.

"I was........"

"That's enough. I don't really need to know why, nor do I care," she said as she raised and pinned the hem of his dress to the shoulders of his dress. "And you were very rough with my breast too. You know that hurt me a lot," she said dropping the petticoat he was wearing to the floor. "Is that how you really think women enjoy being treated Mrs. Vargos? Maybe that's why your not married to a woman right now, because you don't know how to treat them properly." She now walked around to face him. She pushed his head down so he was looking at the floor and she began removing the rollers from his hair. "Hold still," she said as she tossed the rollers on the counter as she removed them and when she had them all out, Martin felt with great relief the Bliss Mask finally being removed. The straps were loosened and then she pulled it away from his face. The were indentations in Martin's face where the straps had been pulled tight. Leanne picked up the tape and put it up to Martin's mouth, at which Martin turned his head.

"Uhm, I don't think so Mrs. Vargos. If I were you, I would cooperate as much as possible right now," she said seriously, but keeping her gaze calm. Martin turned back and allowed his mouth to be taped shut by Leanne. She was rather rough with the taping process and used many more strips than were really needed, pulling the tape hard across his face to make her point she was in charge now. Martin watched helpless as walked over and picked up a small board from the counter. "There, you like that?" she said mocking him as she put another strip of tape across his mouth.

"Now Mrs. Vargos, what if I just take a little more slack out of this rope," she said cranking the rope through the pulley till his arms were pulled tight, with only half his weight on his toes now. "There now. Comfortable?" She asked as he grunted from being pulled up. She walked back over to talk to him. "I'm assuming it's been awhile since you've been spanked for misconduct," she said looking at the paddle now in her hands. "I've got to admit, it's been a long time since I've had to administer a spanking to a young man." she smiled at his stare, "but I have done it. Oh, I'm not talking about the little play spanking you did with your ex wives Mrs. Vargos, " she said dropping her smile. Then she said, "I'm talking about a justified punishment." She paused for a moment, "You know I really don't like doing this. I don't like seeing young men like yourself scream and cry because of physical pain being administered by me. Lord knows I see enough crying from dressing you guys to be pretty brides for your husbands." She then lifted Martin just of the floor with the winch. His toes less than an inch off the floor, but he could not touch it. Martin swayed slightly then the punishment began. "Are you ready to begin," she asked as she touched the paddle to his bare bottom to mark the target.

[SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!] Leanne swung the paddle fell hard on Martin's bare, unprotected ass.

"UMPHHHHH!" Martin struggled as he hung suspended. The intense burning, stingy of each impact caused a panic.

"I DID NOT appreciate you handling my breast and pulling my nipples like you did. Who do you think you are?"

[SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!]

"UMPHHHHH!!!" Martin jerked after each blow as his body gently swayed in the air from the blows of the paddle descending on his bare helpless ass, as Leanne hit him very hard.

"My PUSSY is off limits to you and anybody else that. You pulled on my pussy. AND I......."

[SMACK!] She took a very hard swing to accentuate each word..

"DID"

[SMACK!]

"NOT"

[SMACK!]

"APPRECIATE IT!"

[SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!]

"NUUUMMMM! UMMMPPPHHHH!!!!" Martin swung about on the rope jerking and kicking with both legs that were tied together at the ankles, unable to stop Leanne from administering the paddle as she wished. He screamed into the tape as his face was flooded with tears. Leanne had hit him very hard, taking big swings.

The men outside the room could hear the paddle as it smacked Martin's bare bottom each time, but his muffled screams were less audible.

"I want full cooperation from you the rest of tonight and tomorrow. Do you understand me? I could care less how much your ass swells up at this point. We have a lot to do. And most of all, I could care less what you think about it."

[SMACK!]

Are you ready to be a part of all this now, Mrs. Vargos?"

[SMACK! SMACK!]

"UMMMPPHHH," Martin was shaking his head franticly for her to stop.

"Are you ready for me to let you down," she said as she gave him a little spin on the rope.

"Ummpff," he snorted shaking his head yes.

[SMACK]

"Are you ready to cooperate FULLY with me from here on out? We can do this again in the morning you know. I may decide to do this all again anyway. I just don't feel satisfied yet."

"UMMPPHHHH!" he shook his, trying to turn from her but it was no use.

[SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!]

"UMPPHHHH!!!" Martin screamed again as Leanne slowly turned Martin twisting the rope in one direction. A the rope got tight she gave Martin a hard twist and his body coiled up the rope even more then as the rope recoiled, Martin began spinning faster and faster. Martin shook his head as he was so disoriented, begging her to stop, but Martin was in for one more spin before she put the drawstring bag over his head and let the two men back in the room.

"I'd like him stripped and over here now," she said as Martin was let go and unable to stand. All his clothes were stripped from him and he was placed in the styling chair. His arms strapped to the arms and his legs swung over his forearms strapped at the sides of the chair leaving his crotch fully exposed. His chest and waist were were tightly strapped and his head nodded uncontrollably from side to side. The men then left the room again.

"So ma'am. Just so you know, your ass looks as if it is just a little bruised right now. I'm not real happy with that, as I want it really bruised, but we will see how well you behave. Hope you enjoyed that. You asked for it after all, by your actions." She said as she gave the chair a quick spin. "I will be back in a little bit. I'm going to take a shower and get cleaned up, before I get you ready for tonight." Leanne reached down and shook his penis and said, "Good, I want you hanging just like that and your testicles too. Yes that looks very nice. You know why I am touching you like this right now Mrs. Vargos? Because I can. Now while I'm out you will be receiving a testicle massage from the girls and a nice penis knob polishing."

Martin was shaking his head. He'd rather have more of the paddle than having his nuts squeezed by those sadistic girls again. He couldn't change a thing in his situation and he knew it. He sat still, though tense and waited for the girls to enter the room.

"Hello again ma'am. I see you are all ready for your massage," the one girl said as she snapped on a plastic glove. The other girl giggled. "So I hear you desire a deep testicle massage along with an invigorating knob polishing today. Now ma'am, before we start, do you have a preference on which one of us gives you the testicle massage and which does the knob polishing?" Martin didn't say a word as he waited for the torture to begin. He heard the snap of more gloves being put on. Some things were moved around on the counter, and then Martin felt his penis and testicles in the girls grip as she oiled down his groin area. As she worked she explained to Martin that the way they like to do this, and what was most popular with the women who got their testicles massaged and knob polished together is she would start with the testicle massage, slowly easing in deeper, then she would give way for a minute of having his penis knob polished with a stiff bristled hair brush. Then the testicle massage would resume, and become more intense, of course the brushing would become more vigorous also.

"Do you have and questions before we begin?" she said as she put the oil down. Martin said nothing. Muffled groans were heard through the door as Martin tensed up against bonds as she rolled one of his testicles between her thumb and fingers. The men grinned at the groans, as they didn't know what was being done, but they knew two young ladies were making this man very uncomfortable in some way. Then a continuous high pitch frantic muffled scream was heard as Martin's penis knob was vigorously polished with the stiff bristle hair brush. The process continued back and forth for a while finally ending with both girls doing their techniques at the same time.

Martin fought violently against his bonds as he received the deepest part of his massage.

"Oh yes ma'am. This is the part the women like the most, when we do them both together," she said while they were giving Martin his treatment. She rolled Martin's testicles vigorously back and forth between her palms as the other girl polished his knob, literally scrubbing the tip of his penis with the brush now.

Martin fought the restraints, and screamed uncontrollably into the tape gag. After the two girls left Martin sat softly grunting at the ache in his groin. Leanne entered the room and pulled a chair up next to him.

"It's time to stop messing around Mrs. Vargos and get serious. Like it or not, you have a duty and an obligation to fulfill in that bedroom tonight with your husband," Leanne said as she calmly raised Martin's penis and looked at the tender red head that had just been brushed. "Their will be many people working in here in the morning bright and early preparing you for the ceremony. You will be cooperative, and allow us to do what we need to do to you to get you ready." She touched Martin's testicles and he flinched from the ache. "Mrs. Vargos, I will not hesitate to have this all done again in the morning if it is needed," she said allowing his penis to drop. "Do you understand what I'm saying here? Your testicles and penis are only good for one thing at this point as far as I'm concerned. Your maleness is the best way to persuade you to let us feminize you. "

The red bag on Martin's shoulders nodded that he understood.

"Good. Now we don't have much time after your little escapades today, so I'm going to just shampoo this hair, and set it in brush rollers. You can sleep in rollers tonight. It won't hurt you and I'm sure your husband will understand. Lord knows my mother slept in rollers almost every night."

Martin was strapped in the chair and had his hair set in rollers, before Leanne applied his makeup for the evening. He then was dressed in a white garter belt, and white lace stockings. He wore no panties and his penis and testicles hung openly and swayed as he walked, aching from the massage he had just received. His feet were in the 6" white pumps from before, and he wore a white padded bra, with a white mid drift tee shirt.

"Please bend over and grab your ankles now Mrs. Vargos," Leanne said as she was putting on a plastic glove and picked up a tube of lubricant. Martin said nothing and did as she said gripping his ankles firmly as she lubricated his sore ass hole with here gloved finger. Martin's knee's buckled a little initially but he kept his legs straight and allowed her to finish. "Ok, you can stand back up now." Leanne took two clip on earrings and snapped them on his ears. They were different than before, both having large red rhinestones in a gold setting about the size of a quarter. Leanne looked at the earrings and said, "Oh, by the way, I'm going to pierce your ears tomorrow." She stared at at his eyes till his gaze dropped showing no signs of an argument. "What, no comment?" She took out another stone that looked like the earrings but it had no snap on it. "Be still," she said as she lubricated the jewel and worked it into Martin's belly button. It was uncomfortable, and he squirmed as she worked it in, but he tried to cooperate as much as possible. She stepped back and looked at the naval jewel. "Get used to it. That will be an everyday accessory for you from now on. Your husband likes jewels in your navel."

Leanne looked him over one more time. "How do you feel Mrs. Vargos?" she asked.

"Ok," he said softly.

"Do you feel sexy now Mrs. Vargos?" She asked him with a smirk on her face. Martin looked away from her.

"Yes."

"Good. It's time. Your husband is already in the bed waiting for you." Leanne walked to the door and opened it. She smiled and waved him through. "Have a lovely evening Mrs. Vargos. I'll be seeing you bright and early in the morning."

Martin walked through the door quietly and saw the Baron propped up on some pillows. Martin walked to the bed, putting his hand of the foot rail his hands had been tied to the first night.

"So, what are you going to do to me first?" he asked with no emotion in his voice, conscious of how he looked with his maleness hanging.

"Ah, my sweet, I'm am so very tired tonight. Come crawl up here next to me," he said patting the bed next to him. Martin stared at him for a moment and then he walked slowly in his heels to the side of the bed not taking his eyes off the Baron. Martin stopped for a moment, then reluctantly slid into the bed next to the Baron. The Baron kissed him and smiled as he looked at the rollers in Martin's hair.

rik581
rik581
537 Followers
12