The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
531 Followers

"My darling, I would like to see you one last time before I leave on my trip. Please join me," he said to Martin opening the restroom door.

"NO!!! Not in a damn public restroom you sleazy scum. What's wrong with you?" Martin stumbled in his heels and fell. "Why don't you just have her do this for you? Take her in there," he said getting very emotional and looking to Tiffany in panic. "She wants to suck your dick, let her do it."

"Oh my love, Tiffany is my concubine for my business trip and it would not be proper for her to do such a thing while we are both still here together. It would be adulterous in a way."

The two attendants came back and Martin fought them as he was dragged on the floor into the restroom kicking and yelling his objections to the echoes of the restroom walls.

"Let go of me! Let her do this. She wants to do it," Martin yelled in his frustration as he knew what was going to happen to him. His head hung as they lifted Martin to his feet. Martin stood breathing hard holding onto the sink awaiting his husband's last quick show of affection before he left. The man and woman uncuffed Martin and left him alone in the restroom.

"I will not be long my sweet," he said to Tiffany.

"Baron. Your wife is correct," Tiffany said putting her arm around the Baron's neck and giving him a light but sexy kiss. "I would love to take his place and do this for you if you like. Your wife, well he doesn't seem quite up to the task right now, if you ask me," she said looking up at him shyly through her false eyelashes.

"She will be fine. You and I will have plenty of time alone together later," the Baron kissed her again and entered the restroom. Tiffany stood outside the door easily hearing Martin's immediate objections to his husbands intentions.

The Baron immediately approached Martin and grabbed him roughly, pulling him to him and kissing him. The Baron released his kiss and held Martin's head against his chest trying to comfort the crying feminized man.

"It's alright Marcia. Don't cry."

"Do I have to do this?" Martin cried softly gripping the Baron's jacket with his red fingernails dug in. He was looking at the floor, rubbing his head on the Baron's chest in mental anguish. There was a moment of silence as the Baron rubbed Martin's back. Martin was no longer able to fight him.

"Yes," he said softly.

"But we are in a public restroom. Don't make me do this here. Please Baron, this is so disgusting." Martin looked the Baron in the eye. "Please, for me, don't do this here." For all the class the Baron and his family tried to show the public, Martin realized this man had no class at all.

Martin felt the Baron's hands on his shoulders and the pressure pushing him down toward the floor.

"No....For god sakes, take me to a room to do this," Martin said softly shaking his head as he was forced down to his knees. While Martin agonized in front of the Baron on his knees, the Baron unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi erect cock. "Oh god no," Martin begged the Baron as he took Martin's chin in his hand and squeezed his cheeks, parting his lips. The Baron had the head of his cock on Martin's lips now.

"NO!.........AWK...." Martin's mouth was quickly filled with his husband's semi erect cock. Martin struggled managing to pull away just enough to turn his head and get the huge cock out of his mouth. "STOP!" he gasped. The Baron repositioned Martin and once again. "NO!!......SHE WILL DO.....GAWK.....UUMMPPHHH!!" Martin screamed a desperate but muffled cry for help. The Baron grabbed a hand full of Martin's newly dyed red hair on the back of his head and pulled him tight to him, causing Martin to gag instantly. Then the Baron began a rhythmic thrust of his pelvis back and forth, pounding Martin's lips with a passion of a man enjoying a wet pussy. Martin fought to hold off the viciousness of the Baron's actions, and feared that he could be injured if the Baron was not careful.

Tiffany could hear the sounds Martin was making through the door as the bathroom walls only echoed the event that was happening inside.

"GAWK.....GAWK........GAWK....ACCKKKK!!" Martin choked severely on the thrust of the now fully erect uncircumcised cock. Martin held onto the Baron's belt, desperately trying to lessen the impact of the thrust into his throat. Martin closed his eyes and waited now for the huge load of cum that he was sure his husband was getting ready to deposit in his mouth. Then slowly the Baron removed his cock and pulled a coughing, gasping Martin up from the floor. He gave Martin a smile and then turned him around to face the sink. Martin felt himself being pushed over so his hands were on the sink then down to his elbows. Then his dressed was flipped up over his back and the Baron removed Martin's panties. Martin tried to turn around only to be roughly pushed back down to the sink again. Looking back at the Baron, Martin stood bent over with his legs spread and his bare ass exposed.

"You better enjoy this you perverted bastard. I will make you pay for this, I promise." Martin's head was turned back to face the mirror by the baron's big hands, so Martin could see the reflection of the man he had now become. His makeup had run all over his face and his newly dyed red hair was all messed up. Martin gripped the sink tightly, bracing himself for the initial penetration of his husbands cock. He felt the head press against his butt hole.

"AAAHHGGGGG!!!" came the scream from in the restroom. Tiffany giggled at the intensity of the scream as Martin's rectum was slowly parted by his husband's huge intrusive cock once more as it slid deeply but steadily inside him. She pictured this man wearing his pink dress and being fucked in a public restroom by a real man. "OH GOD, BARON STOP!!" Martin's tearful cry now sounded desperate. He knew he wouldn't stop though, not till he had exploded with a satisfying orgasm inside Martin, but the spontaneous reaction was to plead for it to all stop. It left no doubts in Tiffany's mind what was happening to Martin now. "HURRY UP DAMN IT. JUST GET DONE AND TAKE IT OUT," Martin's voice faded. Tiffany heard the Baron grunting now and the sound of his pelvis slapping up against Martin's ass cheeks on each thrust as his cock slid in and out being squeezed tightly by Martin's butt hole. A full 7" of enjoyment each way. Martin was grunting loudly too and trying not to scream out. Martin's heels were coming off the floor and landing in a steady rhythmic pattern over and over.

"AHHH......Oh yes, my love. AHHH........oh that's nice," the Baron now thrust hard as his orgasm began.

"OOUUCCHH!" Martin squealed as he was held tightly as the thrust of the orgasm made the Baron shake all over. He felt his husband's semen being placed deep in his rectum. "WHHAAAA!!" Martin screamed out again as the Baron pulled back and thrust his hard cock again deep in Martin's anal cavity, holding him down over the sink as he finished his orgasm. The Baron pulled Martin up, and held him for a moment from behind with his cock still in him.

"Why......do you do this to me. You could have used that girl out there. Why me?" Martin stood limply and cried as he was held and kissed on the neck by the baron. "Please, take it out." Martin said now giving no resistance to his husband, "If you're done, would you just take it out now, please," he blubbered.

"Is there anything else I can do for you my love before I go?" the Baron asked still holding Martin firmly and rubbing his stomach.

"Yes, would you please take your dick out of my ass," Martin was sobbing now and shaking. The Baron eased his cock out now as Martin grimaced, and he turned Martin to face him. Martin leaned back against the sink creating space between the two of them. The Baron gave him a smile and picked up the hem of Martin's pink dress and used it to wipe his cock with. He cleaned himself up well and then dropped the skirt. Martin felt used, even more so than ever. He was just a cheap thrill to be used by this man on a whim.

"I'll be back in a week my sweet. I will miss you," he said kissing Martin's cheek as he turned his head away. The Baron walked out of the restroom to Tiffany who was waiting for him.

"You ready to go now?" she said smiling a knowing smile of what had just transpired behind the door between the Baron and his wife.

Martin was sitting in the corner of the restroom on the floor beside a urinal. He had been forcibly violated by his husband once again. He wiped his eyes with toilet paper. He took his high heels off and pulled his feet up under him and hugged his legs. "What am I going to do?" he said in broken words to himself. "I just can't see myself living my life as a woman, with all this humiliation, and degradation. It's crushing my soul." The ache in his rectum still burning form the abuse he had just received. His ass was not designed for such things. He was so conflicted now that he couldn't think straight anymore. "I want to be a normal man. What's wrong with that?" he wailed out as he cried again alone in the restroom. WHAT"S WRONG WITH THAT!" he yelled out in the empty restroom. Looking down at his red painted toenails he put his face in his hands, "Oh god." He felt so ashamed now for all the things that he had allowed them to do to him. Looking at his hand he stared at the diamond ring that was the symbol of all that he was now. It sat so gracefully on his brightly manicured fingers. Martin was now the obediant, and well seeded wife of another man.

What would tomorrow and the days ahead bring for Martin? The consummation of his marriage was now complete, with all the intense deviate sex and celebrations of Martin's turmoil. His new husband was leaving town with another woman, a concubine, to comfort him while away. Martin couldn't imagine what was in store for him, he could only sit in the corner and anguish as he melted in his own self pity for now. This ends "The Marriage of Martin Hastings." However his story does continue in the next saga, "The Life and Times of Lady Vargos."

rik581
rik581
531 Followers