The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWSimon
DWSimon
1,917 Followers

We rolled back and forth on the bed, kissing and stroking the other's body with our hands. I was so turned on, feeling his cum squish between our chests, being the recipient of so much heat. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his nose gently, looking in his eye, asking him to fuck me. Cory stopped and told me that he had never done anything like it before. I smiled and nodded that I knew. I moved my legs to either side of his hips, letting him slide between them, pressing his thick, impressive erection to my crack. I reached onto Cory's chest, seeing a thick glob of semen and took it and lowered my hand, smearing it around my hole. I took his thick shaft in my hands and pointed him to my opening, urging him forward with my other hand on his ass. He pushed against me, slowly, tentatively. I rocked against him, feeling myself part for him. And then he slipped inside me, moving deep, then deeper still. Instinct guided Cory from that point on. He pushed hard into me, and I arched my back in response. That seemed to push Cory over the edge and he started driving into me, hard. He moved in long strokes, pushing as deep as he could go and then pulling almost all the way out. Over and over he drove his big body against mine. It was the most intense experience I have ever had. I kept moving my hips against his, bringing my cock into contact with his belly. I felt his balls slap against my ass. I used my feet, hooked over his thighs, to pull him further into me. I was so horny, it had been a few weeks before my accident since the last time I had been with anyone. I was so hard. I wanted to get off so badly. But I waited, trying to stave off the end as long as possible. I watched Cory's face. I saw each nuance of his pleasure cross his expressive face. There was so much pleasure and joy in his face, more than I had seen ever before. There was also a huge dose of wonder. This was all new to him. I could tell he was enjoying it, he was moaning and gasping and he kept pulling against my back, just behind my ribs, pulling me closer to him, making our bodies come into sharper contact. He pumped and pushed into me for what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes. I felt him get harder and thicker again. I felt his hips get jerky, signaling he was close to release. I pulled harder against his legs, impaling Cory deeply inside me and I let go. I felt my body clasping his to mine and I came. I flooded his belly with my release as wave after wave of exquisite spasms took over my body.

It was many long minutes later that reality began to return. I was aware of a heavy feeling on my chest. I looked down to see Cory's head nestled on my shoulder, his breathing slowing. He had collapsed against me. I slowly raised my arm, it feeling drugged and sluggish, and placed it against his cheek. But instead of warm stubble, I felt supple leather. I went to pull the patch off, but Cory tensed and grabbed my arm. He rose up onto his arms and I realized he was still buried inside me. I watched as Cory looked down at me and I raised my hand and cupped his face.

"Its okay Cory."

"But it isn't." He lowered his head and I saw some of the same panic flood his features again, felt his body tense. He slowly slipped out of me and I felt lost. But Cory just moved to lie by my side. He brushed his hand on my face, exploring it, smiling slightly. He then moved his hand down and rested it over my heart.

"I love you Will."

I smiled at him, saying the words back. And with that, Cory reached behind his head and undid the mask.

**

Will's hand came up to my face and he followed the jagged scar with his fingers. His touch was so incredibly gentle. I felt my pulse race with each of his motions. He then leaned up to my face and kissed where my eye had once been. My throat was clogged with unshed tears. Emotion thickened my voice as I mumbled his name. I had a hard time breathing as I cupped his face in my hands and brushed my lips against him.

Instantly I got hard again. My mind flashed to the wonder of being inside Will; feeling him grasp me, cling to me, move with me. My cock rubbed against his hairy hip. I rolled on top of his body, just as Will started to pull me. I slipped between his legs, as if this was common practice. I moved against him, feeling him slick with the ejaculate from last time. I slipped inside quickly and easily, pushing hard. Will's body rose in a great arch and a moan. His hairy front rubbed against my chest as I slipped out of him slightly, only to push back, deeper than before. I kept pulling out then pushing deeper. My hips became automatic in their pumping, grinding pattern.

I felt each bit of Will beneath me. I watched his eyes for his pleasure. I felt his breath hitch beneath my chest. I felt his pulse against many parts of my body. His slick, warm, wet channel sheathed me, clasped me. I ground my big body into his. I looked in his eyes and saw only love. Never revulsion at my unmasked state. My heart soared and my body quickened. I felt the first stirrings of orgasm tighten my belly. My hips convulsed once, twice, three times in hard thrusts. My back arched upwards and my voice became guttural in its deep moans of immense pleasure as i erupted inside Will. I felt more than heard Will release as well. The hot, sticky cum jetted against my belly, coating our bodies in evidence of pleasure. His own ecstasy squeezed my cock, still quaking in aftershocks of pleasure. I found myself still thrusting lightly against Will, long after my own release had stopped. Each little movement of either of us sent churls of pleasure coursing through the both of us, causing us to moan or stretch or arch our bodies. I had been missing this. Now I knew. Now I understood what I had been reading about. This really can start wars, stop armies, create harmony or discord wherever it exists. It really is the most powerful force on Earth. I looked down at Will's tired but euphoric face and kissed him, sharing with him my newfound knowledge. He met me and we continued to kiss. We drew out the pleasure until our bodies quickened yet again, only to be appeased by another round of lovemaking.

We spent the day and most of the night in an embrace of some form of rapture. And after we had slept, we continued. Day and night; Night and day. Weeks turned into months, months turned into years. Will is still a firefighter and I still volunteer at the hospital, but now, I no longer hide from the eyes of strangers. Let them look. For now I know the look is pity and not revulsion. For I am not a monster, never was. Love proved it to me.

DWSimon
DWSimon
1,917 Followers