The Masked Ball

Story Info
A brief encounter that they will never forget.
5.5k words
4.5
11.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

It had been months since we had last seen each other. That chance meeting in London, another stuffy conference, full of business suits and grayness, the air stale and artificial, the lighting just as fake.

It had been a long boring day, nothing new learnt and I had been keen to get out of the room, out of the hotel and go home to my little cottage tucked away in the outskirts of London where it felt as if you were deep in the countryside.

I had brushed past you in my usual slightly clumsy way, almost not seeing you. Then something made me turn, a familiarity in the way you moved, the way you held yourself, that upright confident stance, quick moving but with one hand to your mouth as if biting a fingernail, a sign that there was also a vulnerable element to you.

We hadn't seen each other since school before that day, nearly 20 years had flown past, failed marriages, grown up kids, mortgages and a whole host of other aspects of life that had changed us, sucked us dry of the enthusiastic kids we once were.

I had forgotten a lot of things over 20 years but I hadn't forgotten your movements, that uniquely confident stance that at first glance hid your vulnerability. Something made you turn at the same time and our eyes had locked, frozen in that moment, our minds trying to compute what we were seeing, confirming the truth before us, my mind played out scenes of carefree summers in France, making love under the stars, where we had played as if we ruled the world, invincible, as if nothing could or would ever change us.

You moved your hand from your mouth in a quick almost embarrassed gesture and I smiled, a small laugh escaping from my lips, it was the same gesture you used back then whenever you wanted to impress. You smiled too and mouthed my name in a question. I nodded and laughed more freely and we came together, our eyes hungrily devouring each other, looking for signs of both familiarity and change. You put down your case and came to me and pulled me in tightly to you in a huge bear hug, I responded and for that moment we were 17 again, so close we were almost one person.

I breathed you in deeply, smelling your familiar earthy scent, you still used the same one, this made me smile again and I felt so safe. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be transported back in time 20 years and got lost in the moment.

We had gone to a nearby pub and chatted non-stop until they had kicked us out, since then we had chatted almost daily either on-line or on the phone but our lives never allowing us to meet again, until now.

An announcement from the pilot brought me out of my reverie with a bump and as the plane circled closer getting ready to land and some brief turbulence jolted me in my seat, the excitement was building throughout my entire body at the thought of seeing you again like the buzz of electricity humming in a wire. My legs were weak and felt as if they were made of jelly, causing me to wonder if I would be able to stand and there was an excitement growing in my stomach, drawing up into my chest making my breasts heave as my breathing became labored. I wondered nervously what would happen next. I knew what I wanted to happen, what I hoped would happen.

I found myself fingering the pendent on my necklace, a nervous habit I had picked up during my teenage years. I forced myself to drop my hand and took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. The voice in my head still nagging me, asking what I was doing, where did I think this would go, a life together and happily ever after following one short holiday romance? I shook myself out of it and forced myself to think positively.

I was going to spend a long weekend in the arms of my long lost love, that in itself was worth it, even if went no further than right here, right now, I could hold on the memories for another 20 years.

I smiled and tried to stretch out my long legs as much as I could in the cramped confinement of the airplane cabin, testing them to make sure they would work. The sun was already burning in through the small oval window of the plane but I was unsure if the heat I could feel was from the sun or the excitement building within me.

I had never been to Venice before but had heard stories of Venice in springtime, the cool water everywhere, the parties, the buildings and the bridges. All full of history and romance and beauty. I was also excited to see and experience as much as possible of these with you too. I noticed my hand moved to my thighs as a familiar stirring in my groin area began to take over, spreading outwards and my own heat rose to match the warm air now coming into the cabin as the door was opened.

I climbed out of the small plane and down the steps to a shuttle bus which carried us to the terminal. It was full of people and warm but thankfully not too hot or claustrophobic, some of the people were as obviously excited as me, others tired and sleepy. Perhaps they had travelled from further afield than I?

As the bus neared the terminal I began to look out for you, the butterflies in my stomach doing somersaults, the stirring in my groin rising, affecting my breathing once more. I couldn't see you as I made my way through the modern Marco Polo airport; I sailed through customs and began searching the sea faces of the people awaiting those arriving. I love these moments, the faces full of love or worry, all full of anticipation, all breaking out into smiles and relief as they see and hold their friends and loved ones coming through the walkway. It always makes me feel emotional as I can't help but share in their joy and tears and smiles.

I see you then and stop. You have a big grin on your face that erupts to an even bigger smile when my eyes meet yours. Your hand shoots away from your mouth and I realise that you are probably just as nervous, perhaps even wondering if I would turn up at all?

You are standing near the back of the crowd moving towards me. You look serene, your face and posture relaxed. Your loose, pale cotton trousers and shirt ensuring you are fitting in with your surroundings. You travelled down the night before and have obviously taken the time to quickly acclimatize to the Venetian way of living, all the stresses of your life seemingly gone for now.

I am barely able to say 'Hi' as you take me into your arms and kiss me full on the mouth but softly, your tongue exploring mine as if needing to find the familiarity once more, one of your hands caresses my back while the other one moves further down to my bum, the sensation causing my hips to move into yours. My legs start to go again a little and I am grateful for your strong embrace. My hands wrap themselves around your neck, my fingers moving up into your thick dark hair and one hand coming down to touch the side of your face as we continue to kiss.

Your skin is smooth and freshly shaved, soft and warm, silky under my fingers. You taste of summer as your tongue continues to explore mine, occasionally pulling out to trace my soft full lips and you grin again as I fall into the pool of your eyes.

Eventually we come up for breath, not even noticing the people now stopped, watching us as I had them earlier. We are looking only at each other as if the rest of the crowd has melted away in the heat. We smile and laugh and say hello. You explain that you have a taxi outside waiting to take us to the city entrance and we walk hand in hand towards it, you are chatting away as I start to hum and sing to myself. The surroundings are beautiful and I smile, loving this country and all it has to offer.

We enter the taxi and I watch fascinated as you tell the taxi driver our destination in Italian. I want you to keep speaking the language even though I have little clue to what you are saying. It is very sexy and I grow more and more impatient to get to the hotel.

As you sit down I let my arm fall onto your thigh, my hand resting on your manhood as I caress it slightly through the thin cotton material. You smile and look to see what view the taxi driver has and you move over closer into me. I have on a long, thin, loose summer dress with thin straps and a zip at the back.

You take one hand and start to cares my back and shoulders, slowly you undo the zip down as far as my waist and the material opens up, you start to caress my back and realise that I am wearing a light strapless silk corset underneath. Your hand moves around the side of me and your fingers brush the side of my breasts. My skin as smooth as the silk itself. You move your body in even closer so that your fingers can reach around to the top of my breasts out of view of the taxi driver. My breasts move up to your touch as my breathing becomes heavier. I can feel myself getting wet at your touch and rub your hardening manhood with more urgency.

You lean in and kiss my neck and I later turn to kiss you on the mouth. We can feel the urgency in each other and the relatively short journey begins to feel like it is taking hours, when in reality it is only perhaps 20 minutes. You pull away and we try to compose ourselves as the taxi pulls into its stop. We clumsily climb out of the taxi both weak with desire, sensing the others arousal, our scents mixing in the air as our body temperature rises.

We transfer to an awaiting Gondola, you have arranged it especially and it is a private one with a half roof and material coming down to give a certain amount of privacy. I look at you with a sparkle in my eye and see the same grin spread over your face as before and the same sparkle flicker with mischief in your eyes making me feel 17 once more. You step in first and then put your hand out for me to take and help me into the Gondola. You again give the directions to the Gondolier in Italian and my pulse races.

We lay back into the low seat with the thin piece of voile covering the entrance to the half roof and covering us as far as our lower thighs. We can still see out but people cannot clearly see in to us as we float along the canal and under the bridges.

Our hunger gets the better of us and we start to kiss as my hands reach to your chest and start to unbutton your shirt, allowing me to caress your chest, my head moves down and I kiss and suck on your nipples, causing you to moan slightly. At the same time your hand has again reached around my back and undone the zip of my dress, you let the now loose straps fall off my shoulders and I lift my arms through them to expose what is underneath. I am wearing a cream silk corset but this one does up at the front, the laces pulled tightly, pulling my breasts upwards and together. Your hands massage the tops of my breasts that are now heaving and fighting against the top of the corset.

You kiss my neck causing me to lift my head with pleasure giving you full access to my breasts. You lower your head and begin to kiss the nipples that are half poking out over the top of my corset. My fingers run through your hair, down your neck and run down your shoulders and back. As you begin to undo the laces of my corset, I reach one hand down to your manhood which is hard and fighting almost as much as my breasts to be free of the constrictive material.

I undo your button and move the zip down slowly, careful not to do any damage. Your hard cock springs out and my hand holds it and gently squeezes, slowly massaging the shaft, moving my whole hand slowly up and down, my fingers spreading to massage every hard inch of you. You moan again and I hear you take a sharp intake of breath. You have moved your mouth to my now fully exposed nipple and are sucking hard, your tongue licking to the tip, your hands firmly massaging the rest of my other breast. I moan too and slip one hand into the slit of my dress and into my wetness, God I am so wet, I want you so badly at this moment, I struggle to remember where we are and resist from climbing on top of you here and now.

Instead I take some of the wetness and trace it up your shaft to the very tip of your head; I get more wetness and rub it over the eye of your head, still rubbing your shaft with my other hand. I lean in and force your head up and kiss your nipples as I do, my tongue flicking on the tip. I take one of your hands and guide it to the slit in my dress and down to my hot, wetness pulsating, waiting for you.

You realise at this point that I am not wearing any knickers and your fingers trace my outer lips, full of juices, my hips rise to your touch as I push myself against your hand and my breathing becomes even more uneven. I let out a gasp from my lips. Your fingers go deeper and start to circle my clit and I am feeling so much pleasure I fear I might burst.

At the same time my hand continues to rub you up and down, moving faster and more firmly, my other hand massaging your balls gently squeezing them as they get hotter, we kiss as we send each other into a frenzy, you whisper you are about to come and I lean my head down and wrap my lips around the tip of your manhood and blow it before fully taking you in my mouth and creating a firm suction around the head, my tongue circling the underside of your shaft where it meets the head and my hands continuing to rub, you begin to lose yourself and I suck harder, I can feel myself about to come also as your fingers of one hand somehow continue to work my clit, my juices dripping down your wrist and fingers.

Suddenly I feel you jerk and you push your cock further into my mouth as I suck you and take all of your hot liquid into my mouth and swallow. You continue to jerk and twitch and I continue to suck until you have nothing left, at that moment I feel myself also erupt and my body goes into spasms as I cum over your hand. You quickly kiss me to stop me from screaming out and then we hold each other, unable to move, we still want more but the urgency has gone for now.

I look into your eyes and they are dancing, we smile and laugh and your hold me closer, all my fears are gone now, we feel so natural, like we were always meant to be together. After a few minutes you help me to dress as we near the hotel.

We arrive at the hotel and it is stunning. The outside façade is old and resembles a small chateau from the 16th century; it has colourful flowers everywhere and old rickety wooden shutters painted the same dark green as my car at the windows. I love it immediately.

We go inside and I am in love even more, it has a family feel to it, very small and everything looks as if it might break it is so old and fragile. The decor clashes ever so slightly but in a good way. I check myself into the same room as you and a young boy takes my case as we follow him upstairs.

The flowers can be smelt everywhere, they mix with the smell of the canal, which is at its freshest this time of year so the air smells clean. You open the door and we go in, I give the boy a tip and he places my case inside and leaves, closing the door behind him.

The room is beautiful, small in size but perfectly made out with a large bed to the left of the room, clean stark white cotton sheets show themselves under the pale pink and white bedspread that has been folded back, inviting you in. There are large pillows in white cotton pillowcases at the head of the bed. Pink rose petals have been scattered over the pillows and bedspread, leading a trail to the floor.

There are two old but comfortable looking arm chairs either side of the floor to ceiling window, they have been recovered in a pale pink check. There is a small wooden table painted white in-between the chairs and long open white muslin material flowing at the window, blowing in the breeze.

There is a large collection of candles on the table at the side of the bed, mixed in both colour and size; some scented with roses others plain. Off to the right is the bathroom. It is all white, pristinely clean with Michelangelo's 'La Creazione' painted directly onto the wall above the bath, covering the whole wall. It looks amazing. There is a shower off to the right of the bathroom, toilet and b-day and a small sink.

There are flowers and candles everywhere here too; their scent filling our senses and someone has also sprinkled pink rose petals in the over sized bath again leading out onto the floor. I look over to you and smile. You have just been stood watching me take it all in smiling, pleased that I like it so much.

I go over to the window and walk around the small table to see that there is small balcony, not really stable enough to spend much time on but I love it. I lean out, allowing the warm breeze to wash over me, feeling like Juliet or some other fated character in a Shakespearean play. The view of the canal is beautiful, there is not much overlooking us though and we can only be seen by the occasional tourist on a gondola.

You come up behind me as we stand at the window and kiss my bare shoulder, your lips moving slowly up my neck. I smile and move my head to the right to allow you better access. Your arms come around my waist and you hold me tightly against you. I reach around and my hands caress your bum and the backs of your legs. Your hands move over my breasts feeling the corset and my nipples harden at your touch.

Your breath still on my neck, making me become moist once again. I can feel you behind me as you start to harden and become aroused. One of your hands moves behind me and undoes the zip of my dress one last time. You gently push the thin straps over my smooth shoulders and the dress drops to the floor as if by command.

I have on just the cream silk corset and my shoes, delicate, strappy heels. You move down behind me and both of your hands grab my bum cheeks, caressing and kneading them, your tongue moving from my lower spine to the crack of my anus, following it down as your hands continue to massage my arse. I let out a gasp and my breathing once again becomes difficult.

I can feel myself getting wetter as you slide your expert fingers into me, rubbing in small circular motions. You turn me around and kiss the top of my breasts, one hand still inside me. With your other hand you start to pull the lace of my corset, it loosens and as you pull the last silky lace, it also falls to the floor. I reach down to your groin area and press against your hardness with my hand; you breathe deeply as I reach up and unbutton your shirt. You pull your fingers out of me so that the shirt can fall to the ground. We kiss, our hands moving all over each other, exploring each other as if it were the first time we have touched.

I undo your trousers and pull down the zip, I push your trousers to the floor and you step out of them, you lean in and take one of my breasts into your hand guiding the nipple to your mouth. You make me take an intake of air as I gasp, we continue to kiss and your hand moves back to slide into my wetness, which is now starting to drip onto my thighs. My hand rubs your manhood, which is now so hard I can feel the veins pulsating and feel some pre-cum on its tip. You slide your mouth down my body, leaving small butterfly kissed as you go from my breasts and down my stomach until your head is burrowed in my groin.

I let out a gasp again as I feel your tongue flick and trace my outer lips, your fingers continue to explore further into me with one hand while the other continues to circle the entrance to my anus and the crack of my bum, sliding my wetness all over me. Your tongue licks my lips and slides into my inner lips and flicks over the tip of my clit. A small scream of pleasure escapes from me and you flick your tongue across my clit again.

Your fingers continue to work circular motions rubbing my walls, my muscles squeezing them, barely giving any release. Your tongue continues to work my clit, which is now swollen and hard pulsating into your mouth, your fingers continue to move inside of me and I find my own hands moving from the grip on the edge of the table and instead caressing my breasts and stomach, moving more and more frantically over my body as your tongue works faster and harder, pushing and flicking, my head shoots back and I almost grind myself into your mouth. I scream your name and my whole body erupts in flames, jerking me forward, shudders over every inch of my body. You half catch me as my legs fail me and I start to slide towards the floor.

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers
12