The Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the?" she blurted, taking a step back.

In a deep sad voice he asked, "How do you choose to enter?"

Candy rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath, "Oh boy, here we go again."

Nikki had never paid a cover charge in her life. She unzipped her top and held it wide open, making sure he got a full view of the full, firm pair it had been struggling to hold. Her tan nipples pointed slightly upward, looking erect even when they weren't.

The eyes glowed a shade brighter. He nodded, raising an arm slowly to wave her in. She passed, motioning to the other two. "Come on!"

Candy and Desiree moved forward, expecting the same. As Candy reached for her top, he only waved them in. Desiree stared as she passed, the eyes bore into her. She managed to mumble, "Uhhh, nice costume." A low laugh came from deep inside the hood, followed by, "Thank you. I haven't had a good laugh in a long time."

More torches lit the way down a spiral staircase cut into the stone. The music grew louder, none of them could place it. The staircase emptied into a circular catacomb. There was no hint of it being damp or musty. It was dry, with an odd sweet scent to it. They rounded a corner into a large room.

None of them could have imagined the spectacle that invaded their senses. This was a party to end all parties. The music was blasting, it had a hypnotic beat to it. Tables piled high with food, and drinks so big they had to be held with both hands. Shrieks of delight could be heard above the din. The costumes were like nothing the girls had ever seen. Perfect time pieces from all eras, throbbing in unison on the dance floor. At the center of the room was a huge stone table, like a small stage. The girls stood, trying to take in all the revelry, not knowing where to go first. Without warning, the music stopped.

The sudden silence seemed louder than the primal beats pounding against the stone walls and floor when they walked in. One by one, the crowd noticed the girls standing in the doorway. Soon the entire room was staring at them. There was hunger in their eyes. The sweet scent was thick down here, strong enough to taste.

The girls jumped as a loud voice split the air, its owner unseen. "Well, well well! It seems we have some late arriving guests boys and ghouls! I'm sure each and every one of us are just dying-"

He paused for effect, and then finished, "To make them feel welcome!"

A low, ominous chuckle ran through the crowd. The girls stood together, rooted.

The voice rang out again, "Annd now! For your pleasure, making a very special one night appearance, to bring you a cornucopia of porn Utopia, the Beast from the East, the reason we're all here, the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla... the KIIIIIINNNNNG!"

The crowd looked to one another uncertainly. This was obviously unexpected.

The opening strains of 'Also Sprach Zarathustra' started softly and built to fill the room. Tremors ran through the floor as the music segued into a pounding drum solo. The crowd shrieked and jumped away from one section where fissures opened, a flaming glow and smoke coming up from the cracks. The drums continued to pound as the fissures formed a circle, big chunks of the floor falling into it. Smoke belched from the hole as tendrils of fire danced upward. The drums rolled, a full band kicked in behind a driving beat punctuated with hot riffs from a horn section. The flames swirled, forming an inverted funnel of fire.

Something was rising inside the tube.

The crowd reacted with screaming, nearly orgasmic applause. It seemed oddly staged, with no genuine emotion behind it. The hysteria amplified as the curtain of flame lifted, revealing a figure wearing a white sequined jumpsuit, jet black pompadour with mutton chop sideburns, and silver framed sunglasses with black lenses.

It was a grotesque parody of the real thing, grossly overweight. Rolls of fat jiggled obscenely over and under a gaudy wide belt that fought to contain the gut behind it. Around its neck was a stained white scarf that it used constantly to wipe its sweaty, bloated face. Someone handed it a microphone.

It lurched drunkenly onto the stone table and began to sing, completely off key, forgetting some words and slurring the rest. As the song finished, it struck karate poses to punch the ending, staggering comically, and finally falling on its fat sweaty ass.

It lifted a leg, farted loudly and mumbled, "Thangk yuh verra musch."

The crowd shrieked its admiration. Each of them seemed to be trying to out do the other, to yell louder, clap harder as if seeking some sort of approval. They began to clap in unison, and chanted its name. "El-vis! El-vis! El-vis!"

The crowd swarmed around the small 'stage', still chanting. It rolled to its back, basking in their adoration. Despite their fervor, there was an undertone of fear. One of them leaned forward, and whispered in its ear. It sat up instantly, suddenly very aware, and very focused. It looked at the girls and smiled, its lips pulling back, like an animal baring its fangs.

Nikki's normally sure voice quavered with terror. "We've gotta get out of here, Now!"

Candy shook, unable to move, unable to speak.

Desiree was amazingly calm, telling them, "It's too late. We have to stay for now."

From above, they heard the clock strike 11.

The crowd parted, creating a wide aisle between 'Elvis' and the girls. It began rubbing its chubby hands together rapidly. "Oh mah-yun! Oh mayun-oh mayun-oh mayun!" It leaped from the table with a deceptive agility. The ridiculous costume shifted, revealing the true nature of the beast wearing it. Globs of flesh peeled away, plopping wetly to the floor and melting into greasy stains.

It chose a form that it knew would scare them the most, the classic red skinned, horned, long tailed, big dicked demon. "Oh yeah!" he cried happily, "It's time for some real entertainment!"

The crowd cheered wildly, relieved it wasn't them.

He advanced on the girls with malevolent glee and chanted, "Eenie, Meenie, Minee- ah Fuck it! YOU!"

His clawed finger touched the tip of Candy's nose. A small squeak came from her open mouth, too scared to scream. He leaned in, placing his face inches from hers. His cruel yellow slit eyes looked into hers. She felt herself being pulled in. A moment later, she snapped back. He knew. She felt his scaly grip around her arm.

He stood and asked the crowd loudly, "What night is it?"

"Halloweeeeeeen!" they replied with glee.

Holding a hand to his pointy ear as if to hear better, he asked, "And what do we love on Halloween?"

"Caaandeeeee!" they shouted louder.

Like a bad game show host, he announced, "Let's have a taste of Candyyyyyy!"

He yanked on her arm, dragging her toward the 'stage'.

"Can-dy! Can-dy! Can-dy!" they cheered above her sobbing protests.

He pushed her up on the table, they surrounded it, still chanting. She stood, trying to keep as far away as possible from them. The strange music started again, in time with their chant. Candy felt an urge come over her, her body began to dance. She couldn't control it, like she was a passenger in her own body.

The music pounded into her, she began to lose herself in it. Her dance became more erotic, she watched with shock and a surprising curiosity as her hands teased along her body. She felt a warm flush awaken as her fingers skimmed over her skin.

Her nails raked lightly up her inner thighs, sending sparks to the last place she needed to start a fire. They did it again. She pressed her lips together, trying to resist the sudden heat building in her panties. They gave no hint of stopping.

She exhaled loudly, with a small cry of failure. Her fear was giving way to her flesh. The nails rose again, tracing circles, still slower as they rose. The music, the chants, and the merciless assault of her own possessed fingertips pounded into her. She was rapidly losing the battle.

Her nails reached the top of her thighs and paused. The music suddenly stopped. She panted for breath, both relieved and frustrated. Small trembles shook her knees. She opened heavy lidded eyes she didn't realize she'd closed, wondering what was next. The chant died. There was a moment of silence.

He jumped onto the table, threw one arm around her shoulders, beckoning the crowd for applause with the other. Still playing up the game show host, he asked, "Don't we just love her?"

They went wild. Candy worked up nerve to look at them. Cheering. Clapping. Eyes glazed with desire. It was everything she ever imagined.

He gave her an over friendly squeeze and shake while asking, "Do we want more Candy?"

They adored her. The fevered chant rose again. "Can-dy! Can-dy! Can-dy!"

He offered, "The choice is yours. Do you want more, Candy?"

"Yes." she whispered.

He threw up his hands, announcing with delight, "She wants MORE Ladies and Gentlemen!"

They cheered.

She felt a moment of vertigo, and realized her body was her own again. He let go of her, and jumped from the table. They scattered to clear a space for him to land, and an aisle to walk. The chant continued, the music started again, the beat throbbing into her. She smiled, and began to dance.

Candy threw herself into it, putting on a show for her admiring crowd. She teased them with some peeks of pink panties and cleavage, making sure everyone got a look. They loved her, they deserved it. She did her best moves in the center of the table as she untied the apron. She raised and spun it over her head in one hand.

A few seconds later, she brought it down and flipped the loose end between her legs, catching it with her other hand. She dropped to her knees, sawing it back and forth between her thighs, making sure the edge rubbed her slit through the thin panties. First slow, then faster. Slower, faster. Faster, faster, faster.

A tingle built in her now moist pussy, a damp line seeped where the apron slid back and forth. She slowed, working her hips hard as if she were bucking toward a climax. In reality she was, but told herself, 'Not yet'. After all, she had her audience to think of. She jerked her hips, moaned like a porn star and faked an orgasm. Her eyes popped open with an embarrassed 'Who, me?' expression. They went wild, and begged for more.

She stood and flipped the apron away. They fought for it like dogs. Several of them were already masturbating. Candy wouldn't stop until all of them were. The show must go on. Her arousal climbed another notch.

The music grew louder as her thumbs found the waistband of the skirt. She paused and looked questioningly at the crowd. They roared their approval. The skirt dropped just enough to reveal the top of her panties. With another look, she asked again. They answered again.

Inch by inch, it moved down, her curvy bottom swaying to the music. When it seemed they could take no more, she eased it just past where the curve of her butt would hold it up. She bent at the waist, and let it slip down her legs. They pushed and shoved for a better view.

Candy stared in mock surprise at the skirt around her ankles. She tip-toed out of it, and flicked it away with a boot tip. A snarling brawl broke out where it landed.

Candy's mind was a blur, the attention was like a drug for her. She wanted more, more, more, and knew how to get it. Her hands flew to her shirt, pulling it up and off in a single motion. The crowd went into a frenzy at the sight of her bare tits, each capped with a dark pink nipple, swollen and begging for attention. They shook as she waved the top above her head, making her audience scream to throw it their way.

She moved in a slow circle, turning them into a howling mob. Her panties were soaked, thighs shining with trails of wetness. After a couple of fake throws, each creating fights, she tossed her top to the spot where she knew the most violence would break out. She slid one hand into her panties and rubbed herself as they fought, the other giving her nipples the attention they craved. There was an ache inside her that needed to be filled. She wanted to fuck. Now. Anything.

Nikki almost wet herself at the sound of his voice in her ear. "What about you?"

She startled, but he'd thrown an arm around her from behind. As she jumped, he pulled her closer. His skin was hot where it touched hers. A cold wave of terror washed through her. She felt something big and warm press into the crack of her ass through her shorts. The pain of a cry formed in her throat. After seeing what Candy was doing, she could only imagine what he had in mind for her.

He whispered seductively, "Don't be afraid. Does your friend look unhappy? She's having the time of her life, all she ever wanted. You can too, all you have to do is ask."

Nikki whimpered, and shook her head 'no'. Her eyes were still on Candy, who had sunk to her knees. The top of her Nurses' cap was visible over the crowd still clamoring around her. A moment later, she sank out of sight. Her moans blended with the music and the crowd.

He whispered again, "Would you like to see?"

Tears sprung to Nikki's eyes and the cry rose in her throat. She tried to turn away from the voice in her ear. "Tell me. Tell me what you want."

She bit hard into his arm, drawing blood. He roared with laughter. The blood on her lips was hot, sweet, intoxicating. Her fear drowned in a flash flood of simmering lust. She pressed back, rubbing her ass along his heat.

His free hand found the soft curve of her stomach. She whimpered again, this time in pleasure. It was her weak spot. He stroked seductively over and over it. Despite the heat, goose bumps rose on her skin, every fine hair stood on end. His split tongue found her ear, tracing fire as he whispered, "Tell me."

In a shuddering hoarse voice she breathed, "I-I..."

He waited.

"I can't." She slumped in his grasp.

He gave a deep throaty chuckle, laced with intent. She felt her arms pulled behind her, and a tug at her belt. There was a series of clicks, a pause and then another as he snapped the handcuffs around her wrists. His hand snaked back around to her shuddering midriff, resuming its torment. He coaxed her into a spot where she wanted to scream for more, or stop. The heat on her ass grew, he ground into her. She couldn't take any more.

She groaned. "I-I want..."

He pulled Nikki's head back, their eyes locked. She felt something defile where she hid her secrets. He gave a genuine smile of wicked delight and purred, "Oooooh! That's good!"

Nikki knew when her eyes found his, she was no longer in control. She looked to Desiree for help, her friend only shook her head. He relaxed his grip and marched her toward the table. The lucky ones in the crowd still fighting over Candy saw him coming and jumped out of the way. The less fortunate were slapped aside by his large two-pronged tail. They reached the stage.

Candy was fucking herself stupid on a very large gourd. It was shaped like a big fat cock, wider at the base. The bottom was round, resembling a huge pair of balls. She had placed it pointing up, and was grinding herself down onto it as hard as she could. She rocked her hips a few times and then thrust up and down, slamming it into her swollen pussy. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat that dripped from her skin to mix with puddles of sperm left by the crowd, who jacked off to her display and were pushed aside by the next. He moved Nikki around so she could watch Candy abuse her pussy.

Her wetness coated the improvised dildo, juicy smacks sounding as she humped herself into bliss. At the top of her stroke, the thick shaft would almost slide out, its rounded head peeking from between her bright red inner lips, allowing them to nearly close before she buried it deep inside again. It tapered out widely, her opening stretching to match its girth. As she hit bottom, she worked to push it even deeper, her wet fur clinging to itself and the gourd in dark glossy ringlets. She bucked furiously for a bit, pulled up and impaled herself, jerking through a loud climax. Her cunt and ass twitched several times as she rocked back and forth, drawing it out. After a few seconds, she recovered and started raising and lowering herself again.

Nikki stared, his arm wrapped around her like a serpent. This time she didn't fight to get away. She felt her gloves being pulled off, first one, then the other. Her palms were moist and very sensitive after being in the gloves for so long. Her manacled hands felt for him behind her. She was rewarded with a hot hard cock to play with. Candy's scent of lust mixed with smell the semen and his own musk. His mouth found her ear.

Candy grunted through another climax as he murmured, "Look at them, look at them come. Don't you wish that was your cock, exploding, shooting your sperm everywhere?"

Nikki moaned and leaned back, her fingers circling him. He reached up and pulled the zipper holding her top together, her tits jiggled as they were freed. His touch on them added fuel to an inferno. His thick cock grew slick in her hands. Her limited motion was driving her crazy. She ached to stroke him, the cuffs prevented it. She groaned in frustration.

His hand moved lower, sliding down her belly to the thin cloth covering her mound. One claw scratched teasingly over her clit. Nikki's legs began to shake, desperately wishing her hands were free so she could stroke him, touch herself, anything.

She felt him tug between her thighs, pulling the cloth to one side. The air felt cool on her overheated sex. His arm around her relaxed and moved down. Something slid from her belt. A moment later, he held the nightstick up to her mouth. She opened her lips, he fed it to her very slowly. He pulled it out, dripping with saliva.

There was a sharp jerk, his claws shredding the crotch her shorts. She gave a bark of impatient need as he began to slowly guide the stick just between her already slick pussy lips. He worked it back and forth with a twisting motion that almost made her come. He kept it just out of reach, smirking at her discomfort.

Her fingers closed tightly around him. Every time one of the crowd shot their load on Candy, Nikki became more jealous of them. She gave a squeal as the night stick parted her lips and slid in. He pushed it deeper, and then deeper. About 8 inches of it stuck out from her filled pussy. He began to stroke along it, small vibrations traveling to a now frantic Nikki. Candy screamed and came again as more of the crowd paid creamy tribute to her performance.

He hissed, "You want that pussy? You want to sink a big fat cock in her and fuck that slut hard until she can't come anymore and then fuck her some more? Fuck her with your big hard cock? Feel that blast when your cock lets go? You want to know what it feels like to come so hard you think you blew the end of it off, don't you?"

He stroked faster as he spoke, sending nonstop vibrations along the stick and into Nikki, knowing at some point she would give in and say-

"YES! YES!" she screamed.

He chortled, and pushed her away. There was an odd tingle between her legs. She looked down and found a big meaty cock sticking straight out from her. She ached to touch it, to make herself come, but the cuffs held her fast. Tears of frustration pooled. He took a step, grabbed, and flipped her onto the table with Candy.

Candy's eyes opened slightly, widening when she spied the oversized hard on protruding obscenely from Nikki. The veins along it pulsed with a life of their own. It looked angry. Between orgasms, Candy was able to choke out, "Oh-oh OH! Nik-Nikki! I-I can't st-stop-uh-Uh! UH! Can't stop coming!" Her mouth hung open as another climax ripped her. He yanked Nikki in front of Candy and shoved the fresh meat into her mouth. Shocked and horrified, Nikki tried to pull away. He jammed a finger up her ass. She yelped and jerked forward, the head pushed between Candy's lips. His hot finger in her butt, and her knees slipping in pools of greasy cum made sure her cock stayed in Candy's mouth.