The Massage

Story Info
A wife's massage turns into a night of submission
3.6k words
4.28
163.4k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

My wife and I have been married now for 15 years and we both felt it was time for some kind of change in our lives.

The problem was not to have it be in the form of divorce, which we both agreed on.

I am 39 years old 6 feet tall gray hair, well a mix damn it and My wife Joan is 35 110 lbs. Blond hair blue eyes and great tits, still high and perky for her age.

Joan and I had started to spice things up with the help of a column I had ran into in an adult magazine about 6 months ago.

We would explore our darker sides with the help of a game that involved cards that we had sent out for once a week or so, giving one person control over the other for certain acts like sex acts.

Things the last few weeks had gotten out of hand a bit with me having Joan parade in public practically naked in a short skirt and thong.

We had gone to a club known for such nasty acts and during her dancing with others, at my request, she was handled quite a lot by several men and was both excited and humiliated.

This raised the stakes to our little game all at once as Joan had requested that all the stops be pulled out and the next winner would take all, no limits to the perversity.

I was floored for sure and was reluctant to agree but in the end did.

The night came for the game and Joan pulled out the cards.

We were both nervous as hell not knowing what the other had in mind, if the winner.

We followed through with the game and amazingly enough I was the winner.

Joan's eyes lowered and met the table as I spoke.

After brief thought I knew I needed some time to think so I told her it would be one week from tomorrow and I would let her know not less than 3 days in advance what to expect.

That weekend I searched my mind for things to do, some to elaborate some just seemed stupid or unsafe. Finally it came to me as I read some personal ads on the net.

I would get her a massage, not just any old massage but one from a male that would have the ok to touch her in private places during the massage.

The e mails started off real well as he asked a lot of questions and appeared to be ready to give her the massage of a life time.

He had also promised to have some surprises up his sleeve as well and that got me excited even more. The week went slow and by Wednesday I laid out the plan to Joan, we would go to his place, where he would give her a massage having full control of her, no holes barred you might say.

Joan's eyes lit up then a look of fear passed over her face as she asked a few questions then agreed reluctantly.

I could tell she was excited sexually by the way she acted, but wanted not to let me know as if ashamed of her being turned on by another man touching her.

The night came and I had her dress as he had requested, thong panty, matching bra lingerie style, high heals and with a large over coat over her for the trip.

We arrived at his apartment around 8 pm and he greeted us at the door with a handsome smile.

He was more athletic than the pictures had led me to believe and I could see the nervousness and excitement in Joan's eyes as she carefully studied him as she stood before him.

He introduced himself as Keith and shook both our hands, kissing Joan's.

He led us to another room where to both myself and Joan's surprise was another young handsome male dressed very much in the same attire.

Keith introduced him as Bob and explained Bob and he had attended massage (LMT) school together and on special occasions would work together to combine their skills.

Joan looked nervously at me as my mind swam in the possibilities of the situation and as if coming from someone else in the room I looked at Joan and said, "do as they say, She is yours".

The look on Joan's face was one of a woman being sent to death by her husband in disbelief as the men ushered her over to a padded table in the center of the room.

Keith asked she give him her coat and Joan looking at me while removing it and handed him the jacket. Joan stood practically naked in front of the two men as they both surveyed her beautiful body, both circling around her.

Keith asked that Joan climb onto the table as Bob left the room returning with a mixed drink for me as I watched.

Keith positioned my wife on the table face down with her arms stretched out strait above her head. I could see her breasts bulging out to the side as her weight pressed down on them forcing them almost out of the skimpy bra.

Keith and Bob both took one side of the table and began to place warm oil on her back and ass.

Keith unbuckled Joan's bra and laid the straps out to the side and began on her upper back, while Bob worked the oil into her pert ass cheeks with both hands.

Both men worked on her this way for 10 or 15 minutes then asked she turn onto her back.

Joan struggled only slightly to keep her top with her as she rolled only to have it fall to the ground as her eyes met mine.

Both men stared at the beautiful young breasts lying on her chest as her nipples grew even as they watched. Both men again started on her front very much in the same fashion as before, Keith reminding her again to keep her hands above her head as they worked together on her front side.

Keith now was rubbing her breasts side to side and around and around as Bob worked first one leg and then the other. I could see the thong had all but disappeared up inside her cleft as Bob worked high on her thighs, her legs still close together.

Joan's eyes were in a glossy stair at the ceiling as her mouth opened into an O shape as I glanced over her body to see what had caused the reaction.

My eyes caught a number of things happening at once as I looked on, Keith was now roughly pinching her nipples as Bob worked the fingers of one hand under her thong massaging her pussy lips and the other from underneath massaging her ass hole.

My attention was drawn back to her face as she said, OH GOD, OHHHHHH, FUCK to my surprise as her hips began to rock and she spread her legs instinctively apart.

All at once both Bob and Keith stopped and asked she turn again to her front. With a dazed look on my wife's face she turned again to lay on her front as Bob pulled down her panties and off her ankles. Once on her front Keith told us he had as requested a surprise for both of us, then asked Bob to get the fun stuff as he instructed Joan to keep her head on the table but spring her knees up and out to the side.

As Keith helped her into position Bob returned with a box and sat it down under the massage table.

Keith now reached into the box and pulled out two large silver eggs with a wire coming from both as Bob now placed a blindfold over Joan's eyes and whispered something in her ear.

Keith took another clear bottle out of the warm water that housed the massage oil and began to coat the two silver eggs heavily.

Again Bob whispered in her ear as Keith massaged her pussy with one hand while bringing the first egg into position at the entrance of her vagina.

With one slow push it disappeared up inside her as she yelped out of surprise, then Keith did the same with the next, this time getting a more verbal response from my wife.

Now Keith pulled out a control box hooked to the wires and an audible hum could be heard.

Joan's mouth fell wide open and began to mumble swear words like a sailor as Keith laid down the box and retrieved another toy from the box, this time a white 8 inch vibrator.

Again he earnestly lubed the vibrator with clear liquid and then began to push it ever so slowly up into my wife's virgin ass. I was hoping they had understanding neighbors as Joan screamed out, NO NOT MY ASSS, please it's to big, OH MY CLIT, OH GOD YESSSS.

I could see that Bob was giving her some help from underneath by rubbing her clit with his fingers as Keith now pushed the Vibrator home in her ass then switched it on as Bob released her clit.

What happened next blew me away as the men having her on the brink of an earth shattering orgasm started to talk to her from both sides asking if she wanted to come for them and if she was willing to do any thing they asked.

My wife shouted, YES YES, GOD YES, FUCK I NEED TO CUMMMMM.

Both men now removed their clothing and each placed one of her hands on their large cocks and continued to taunt her, petting her hair, pinching her nipples and slapping her oil covered ass, as she stroked their cocks as they requested.

Bob now drew away from her hand and retook his position next to the table near her waist and knelt down lowering first one end and then the other of the table.

Now Keith straddled the head of the table while cupping her chin as he brought his cock to her lips, when he made contact Joan quickly said my name then, OH GOD and opened her mouth wide for his prick to enter.

They worked together as Keith would tell her to take it deeper as Bob would reinforce every order with pressure on the 8 inch vibrator in her ass.

I watched in amazement as my wife was becoming a trained sex slave for these men right in front of me. Her ass cheeks and stretched ass hole grew red from Bob's spanking and twisting of the vibrator as Keith blew his sperm deep inside her mouth as he ordered her to swallow looking at Bob for some reinforcement as Bob turned all three devises to full.

Joan choked, coughed and screamed around the cock as she gyrated her hips wildly experiencing the largest orgasm of her life as Bob again slapped her ass hard first one side then the other.

The men traded places and with Keith's skilled hands at the controls and Joan's clit Joan was taking another load in her throat and coming again, this time pulling bob even closer to her face with her hands on his ass.

Keith looked my way as Joan panted on the table recovering from two orgasms and winked as they exited the room with the toys still humming away in my wife's belly and ass. I didn't need to be told twice as I walked to her and pushed my cock into her mouth almost immediately shooting my wad in her throat, then just for drill I pushed on the dildo in her ass feeling her then swallowing around my cock.

Keith came back into the room and withdrew the balls from her pussy and vibrator from her ass.

Strangely enough he pushed some more clear liquid in her ass hole immediately after pulling the dildo free. I would soon learn why as Keith pulled her up from the table on shaky knees attaching cuffs to her hands and placing them locked behind her back.

Then as Bob walked back into the room Keith forced her to her knees and one at a time they instructed her to get them hard again.

Joan was whimpering around their cocks, perhaps able to see what was coming better than I.

Keith now backed away lifting her to her feet and as if rehearsed all three walked out of the room and into another room with a large bed.

I could not go in as the guilt of what was about to happen was overwhelming and I knew things were about to go much further than what I had intended them to.

Keith was on his back on the bed and Joan was on top of him, still blindfolded and hands behind her back as the two men positioned her over Keith's large cock.

Joan was saying my name as she was being forced down on to the large cock.

With one swift movement of Keith's hips Joan grunted as the hard member hit bottom inside her. Now Keith bit at her nipples as Bob played with her ass from behind getting much response from Joan as she grunted and cried out for them to stop. Then as urgently as she had protested she began to beg to be fucked as Keith started to push his cock in and out of her at a frantic pace, holding onto her arms behind as leverage as her tits slapped forward and back at his face.

I started to walk away thinking I could take no more when all at once Joan was going ballistic in the other room, screaming, OHHHH, GODDDDD, FUCK, NO MY ASSSSSS, FUCK ME YOU FUCKERS, FU< FU EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH, UG, MMMMMMMMMMM.

As I rounded the corner I could see in the mirror Bob had mounted her from behind in her ass and both men were pounding into her as if they wanted to kill her.

Joan's mouth was covered by Bob's hand as he slammed into her ass with abandon as Keith bit at her swinging tit flesh reaching around with his hands holding her wrists.

The blindfold had fallen off and my wife's eyes were as big as saucers staring off into outerspace as if confronted by the devil himself.

Al l at once all the muscles in Joan's body became flexed like a stallion and her breasts became more hard and attached to her chest as noises like I have never heard came from her pussy and the slapping noise between the three bodies changed to a wet smacking sound.

It was obvious she had let lose of loads of fluids as well as one or both the men had come as well. The men crawled away from her as she lay all but passed out on the bed.

Keith motioned me to come in and rolled my lifeless wife onto her back.

Then both Bob and Keith pulled each one of Joan's legs up and out to the side doubling her up with an audible grunt and whine from her throat.

As they pulled her legs against her chest cum ran from her red and swollen pussy and ass, it was amazing and a turn on indeed.

I took my pants off and mounted her for the ride of my life as her swollen muscles contracted around my cock, massaging it all on their own as the men held her legs and talked dirty to her.

Keith covered her mouth with his while holding her hair and French kissed her as I felt Bob's finger in her ass moving about next to my prick. Joan began to move beneath me and moan into Keith's mouth as I shot my load deep inside her.

It was late and Joan was laying silent on the bed as Keith offered us to stay the night so we could drive back in the morning. I agreed looking at Joan and covered her with the blankets after removing the cuffs from her wrists.

Joan was out like a light as us men went into the other room to have a few drinks.

There was a noise from the entry as a young woman entered that Keith introduced as Jill, an exotic dancer that roomed with him. Jill's added company lit the conversation up again and the liquor began to flow freely between the three of us.

I must have passed out on the couch at some point only to be waked by the sound of loud moans coming from the other room.

I stumbled up and out of the living room to see what the commotion was all about searching the rooms of the apartment in a foggy daze.

I came to the door with the sound coming from it and slowly opened it. Gasping I took in the spectacle in front of me.

My wife was on her back with each leg tied high and out to the head board above her head with her hands pinned underneath her back.

A gag was in her mouth, her nostrils flaring and eyes wide and staring down at the woman Jill between her legs as Bob and Keith sat on each side of her massaging her open thighs with oil.

Jill obstructed my view of what was happening as she laying with her face close to Joan's open crotch as she moved her right elbow slowly as the men watched on.

I slowly rounded the bed only to see Jill's right arm buried in Joan's pussy almost up to her elbow as she worked three fingers to the knuckles in my wife's ass.

A continues moan and whine like an animal was coming from Joan as Keith emptied more of the clear lubricant around Jill's wrist and then her fingers working her ass.

Jill then without removing the other three pulled back just a bit and inserted her pinky while making a cone with her thumb while Keith again added more lube.

Keith and Bob now each placed one hand under my wife's ass and slowly lifted her off the bed while at the same time with their free hand helped spread her ass for Jill's final push.

Joan's eyes rolled in her head as Jill's knuckles passed by her spinster then exhaled as her ass closed around her small wrist.

The men now removed their hands from her ass and beneath her cheeks and each took a full hand full of massage oil and began to work around the stretched openings of my wife's ass and pussy, then back to her leg muscles, alternating between the two areas.

Joan began to rock her hips slowly as Jill lightly touched her clit with the end of her tongue.

All at once Jill took Joan's whole clit into her mouth and sucked with abandon while lifting her up off of the bed using her pussy and ass as leverage while slowly moving her right arm in and out of Joan's pussy in long strokes while shaking the one in her ass.

Joan went ballistic in an orgasm that lasted what seemed like forever as it peaked then would start to fall the two men would pull hard on her nipples, up then out then down. when she started to come down again the two men would roughly massage around her tight stretched holes, then again Jill would bite down on her clit to bring her up again as drool ran down the sides of her cheeks from around the gag.

The trio worked on her like this until Joan passed out and hung lifeless on Jill two arms.

Jill carefully removed both her fists and Joan was untied.

Jill asked that us men leave and her and Joan would sleep in the same bed.

My mind was full of visions of the evening as I drifted off to sleep on the couch.

I woke once to go to the bathroom and check on Joan, and as I passed the room I could her muffled talking. I peeked in only to see Jill holding onto the headboard with one hand while straddling Joan's face as the other hand was busy holding a clump of Joan's hair pulling her head up into position.

Joan was whining and moaning as she ate at the pussy feverishly as Jill spoke in a stern quiet voice.

"that's it, lick out the bottom now, that's right stick your tongue all the way in, now back to the clit"

Jill brought her hand down from the headboard to Joan's pubic area and moved something about getting cries from my wife around the pussy in her mouth.

"Don't make me turn this on again" as suddenly my wife's leg muscles came to life as she raised her ass a good 6 inches up off the bed, whimpered in a horse voice, "NO Mistressssssss, NO NO PLEASE NOOOOOooo". I don't know what Jill was doing to her but I could hear momentarily a hum then the rattling of several or more things clanking together in rhythm with my wife's shaking hips.

My wife slept for 2 days after that adventure with Keith, Bob and Jill and our sex life is forever changed. Joan goes out a lot with Jill and sometimes comes home late morning the next day, but says she is very happy and has found herself.

As for me I like to watch her with others and realize now I always did but just didn't know it.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers