The Massage

Story Info
Lesly gets more than she bargains for.
1.9k words
3.8
258.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ugghh
ugghh
1 Followers

Lesly felt cold leather against her skin. The sensation was causing goosebumps to show up all over her body. She adjusted her towel to cover her exposed skin, but that did nothing to reduce her skin's level of excitement. She was lying face down on a massage table waiting for her masseuse. She had never had a professional massage before, and the anticipation was doing as much to make her hair stand on end than the cold. She wished the damn masseuse would hurry up and get in here. She could hear the soft moans from the woman in the next room over enjoying her massage, and she was getting impatient.

She squirmed with anticipation as she heard footsteps approaching. From the sound of the footsteps she guessed it was a man, and not a small one.

"Hi, I'm Dave. I'll be massaging you today," he said as he approached the table. "Ready to get started?"

Lesly simply grunted a yes as she looked at her masseuse. He was around six foot tall, average build with light hair and green eyes. He walked to the side of the table and opened the towel that was covering her back.

Lesly tensed up as the cool air of the room hit her freshly exposed skin. Another batch of goosebumps attacked her body as she lay there exposed. She wasn't used to having this much of her body exposed, even though she was confident in her body, and she was noticeably nervous.

"Just relax, don't tense up," said Dave comfortingly.

"Sorry. This is my first time," replied Lesly.

"Don't worry. Just let me know if I'm using too much force," Dave said as he began his massage.

As Lesly felt strong hands on her neck, her concerns melted away into nothing. Dave was gently rubbing the sides of her neck, erasing the tension that built up during her stressful week. As he transitioned into her shoulders, she let out an involuntary moan.

"Is that too hard?" Dave asked concerned.

"That feels perfect," Lesly replied.

Dave continued his assault on Lesly's shoulders as she lay there in ecstasy. Dave was firmly rubbing her tense muscles working from the center of her body towards her arms. He began kneading her arms, slowly working from the shoulder all the way down to her hands. As she lay there enjoying every movement of Dave's strong hands, she felt herself start to get wet.

Dave walked around the head of the table to the other side of her body, and she noticed that his shorts weren't doing a good job of concealing the fact that he was also getting turned on. The fact that merely touching her shoulders and arms was having this affect on him excited Lesly even more. She knew immediately that the first thing she would do when she got home was get herself off. She needed to cum and she wanted it to be as soon as possible.

Dave finished with her arm began working from her shoulder blades to her lower back. His strong hands were digging into her back, walking a fine line between pain and pleasure. With every press of his fingers, Lesly fought back the urge to moan. He worked lower and lower, now focusing totally on her lower back. With each series of rubs, he got closer to the towel that was covering her ass. She felt him getting closer and was dying for him to rip the towel off and continue. As she felt his fingers rub underneath the edge of the towel, she let a moan of anticipation slip. Then she felt his hands stop and heard footsteps moving towards the foot of her table.

Lesly was soaking wet at this point. She needed to be touched. Her crotch was on fire with desire and there was nothing she could do about it at this point. She tried to grind her hips on the table, to give herself a little release but it only increased her urge.

Dave arrived at the foot of the table and picked up one of her legs. He began rubbing the balls of her foot, then down into her arch. Lesly tried to focus on her feet to alleviate some of the fire she felt in her loins, but it didn't help. Even the seemingly non sexual sensation of a foot rub was driving her crazy. Dave had now moved on to her calves, firmly kneading the muscle like a baker to a batch of dough. With each move, she felt him spread her legs slightly farther apart. She felt that she was on display for him to see, and the thought of him seeing her most private area aroused her even more. Dave's hands once again reached the edge of the designated massage area as she felt his fingers brush against the towel.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lesly asked as she felt Dave removing the towel, leaving her completely exposed.

"Don't worry, it's just part of the massage," he said with a sense of urgency in his voice as he began rubbing Lesly's bare ass.

The thought of protesting seemed ridiculous once she felt his strong hands on her ass. The feeling was incredible. Lesly bit her lip to keep from moaning out loud as he roughly grabbed her cheeks. It certainly felt like more than a standard massage. She wasn't even sure she could call it a massage at this point. She felt his hands leave her ass and move to her thigh. She was half relieved and half disappointed with the change of location. He worked higher and higher up her leg until his hand brushed up against her soaking pussy.

"I think this has gone far enough," Lesly said as she clamped her legs together.

"I don't think that's the case at all," Dave said as he pulled her roughly towards him.

Dave leaned in and pressed his lips firmly against Lesly's. At first she tried to fight off the kiss, but she found her body unwilling to cooperate. She found herself passionately kissing back. Dave broke off the kiss and started kissing down her neck down to her naked tits. He sucked on her nipple, biting gently and swirling his tongue around it as he pinched her other nipple. Lesly moaned loudly, his actions sending jolts of pleasure coursing through her entire body. He slid down, kissing her stomach as he went, until Lesly felt his hot breath between her legs.

"Seriously, we are done here," Lesly said as she put both her hands on his head and tried to push him away."

"What makes you think you have a say in what goes on?" Dave said as he roughly pushed her arms onto the table. "You are mine to do what I want with, and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

Dave grabbed Lesly by the legs and slid her down the table until her ass was almost hanging off the end. He kneeled in front of her and leaned in, kissing her on the inner thigh. She squirmed in confusion, not knowing whether scream out or enjoy what was happening. Dave put his mouth over Lesly's pussy and she could feel his tongue so close to her clit. She instinctively squirmed trying to force him to touch her.

"You need this don't you?" Dave said as he exhaled on her exposed pussy.

The air from his breath on her wet pussy sent chills through her whole body. He leaned back in and teased her once again.

"Please," Lesly begged.

Dave leaned in and shoved his tongue into Lesly's wet cunt and fucked her with it. Lesly moaned loudly into the empty room, finally getting what she had been longing for since the massage began. As Dave pumped his tongue into her she writhed on the table in pleasure. He pulled his tongue out and replaced it with his finger as he turned his attention to her clit. He licked it once and Lesly moaned in response.

"You like that?" he asked as he buried his face between her legs.

He began furiously licking her clit, getting into a rhythm then changing it so the sensation kept changing. He swirled his tongue around her clit and Lesly felt an orgasm building inside her. He took it into his mouth and sucked on it as he vigorously fucked her cunt with his finger. As she was about to cum, he stopped.

Dave stood up and roughly pulled Lesly off the table onto her knees. He stood up in front of her and dropped his pants, his cock staring her in the face.

"Don't stare at it like you don't know what to do with one, suck it bitch," he snarled at her as he grabbed her by the hair. Lesly obediently opened her mouth and licked the head of Dave's cock. As she opened her mouth, he thrust his cock inside and began fucking her face like it was a pussy.

"You like it when I use you?" Dave asked her.

Lesly just moaned around his cock, unable to speak. Dave pulled his cock out of her mouth and dangled his balls in front of her. She obediently began licking and sucking on them. He pushed Lesly onto her back, put her legs over his shoulders and positioned his cock in front of her dripping pussy.

"Are you ready?" he asked her.

She just nodded in reply. Dave stuck the head of his cock in and Lesly moaned. She looked at him quizzically as he didn't push in any farther.

"I want you to beg for it," he said to her.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please fuck me now! I need you inside me." She said.

Dave didn't keep her waiting anymore. He thrust the entire length of his cock inside her and started pounding her with it. With every thrust a loud slap filled the room from his pelvis smacking into her ass. He was rubbing small circles on her clit with his thumb as he ravaged her pussy, and she already felt her orgasm building again. He reached up and pinched both her nipples sending her right to the brink. As she was about to cum, Dave stopped pumping leaving her on the edge once again. He picked her up and walked her into the hallway.

"What are you doing?" she asked worried that someone might see them.

He set her down on the tile floor of the hallway and pushed her onto her knees. He smacked her ass hard leaving a red handprint on her cheek before shoving his cock back into her and ravaging her pussy. Lesly didn't know how to handle the situation. She could get seen by anyone who walked into the hall and she was incredibly turned on by it. Dave smacked her ass yet again and she went crazy, thrusting back into him with all her might. He pulled her hair yanking her head back to look up at the ceiling. Dave was pounding her hard and as he slapped her ass yet again she felt it building inside her again. She wasn't going to let him tease her again, so she violently pushed back into his every thrust. She screamed into the hallway as she came, and she felt him shooting inside her as he thrusted. Once he was done, Lesly collapsed onto the floor of the hallway. Dave pulled his shorts back on, walked into the room and grabbed a towel for her. He tossed her a towel and walked away without a word.

ugghh
ugghh
1 Followers