The Massage Gambit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay proceeded to start with her right foot, expertly pressing and rubbing evoking some little moans from the unsuspecting wife. He worked her calf and the back of her knee, and then her hamstrings. He moved up the back of her thigh but did not touch her ass – not yet – but he did manage to separate her legs just enough to see most of her hidden treasure. He then walked around the table and started on the left foot, calf, and thigh, pulling her leg a little more to the outside – just enough to reveal most of her pussy which he ravaged with his eyes. Mandy had no idea she was so exposed what with the feel of a towel on her ass and not realizing that the incremental shifting of her legs in stages and exposed her so much. Eventually arriving at a point where his little finger, slick with oil, was precariously close to her labia, Jay looked at Seth and raised an eyebrow questioning if it were ok to try for more – so far there had been no qualms or resistance. Jay shook his head and mouthed, "Not yet."

Jay nodded his assent and instead, moved the towel to uncover most of her left ass cheek and started to rub it. Mandy was used to having her ass massaged but was not aware of how much this new masseur had exposed. What she also did not know was that Jay was pulling on her glute and in the process revealing her virginal little asshole to both men while her husband took pics (without flash) documenting the entire venture. Covering her left cheek, Jay moved back around the table and uncovered her right cheek, again past the crack and proceeded to rub it and pull it outward to again expose her most private spot. Jay smiled at Seth and leaned over bringing his face close to her ass and stuck his tongue out making licking motions. Seth was almost beside himself with excitement.

Having done all he was allowed, Jay covered her completely and then whispered to Mandy, "you can turn over now." Given that their former masseur used to hold the towel and look away, Mandy felt no compunction about turning over, not realizing that Jay was actually looking as she settled onto her back. In fact, he got a fair look at her tits and even a glimpse of her hairy pubis, which pleased him a good deal.

Lying on her back, Jay offered her a scented warm towel to cover her eyes indicating that the aroma therapy would do wonders for her sinuses and even reduce any puffiness on the face. This made sense and sounded wonderful to Mandy so she happily accepted this novel therapy. Of course, Jay's purpose was to render her "blind" to what would be going on in the room literally under her nose and with her husband's complicity.

Jay stood behind her head now massaging her scalp, forehead, and temples. Once in a while, he "accidentally" would brush his cock, which was getting harder by the moment, on the top of her head as he had already gotten away with on her foot. If she was aware of these transgressions, they were so fleeting as to be written off as not deliberate, and so she said nothing. Seth wondered if she were aware and might even be enjoying this illicit, albeit innocent, contact with another man's cock and wondered if she had any idea how big it was? Maybe she'd masturbate thinking about Jay's cock or fantasize about it when they were making love? An exciting idea in itself.

Jay's hands moved down to her neck and shoulders, rubbing and stroking, and then onto her chest, well above her small breasts. His fingertips came close but not too close to cause alarm – as he resisted the urge to rip the towel aside and squeeze them and nibble on her delicate pink nipples. His hands slid to her sides and skirted the outsides of her breasts but causing the towel to slip down and reveal them to his hungry gaze. She didn't notice or complain, but Jay took no chances and made sure to cover her again.

Moving to her left leg, he uncovered it entirely, folding the towel into her groin, managing to expose some of the pubic hair he relished. It seems that Jay was a devotee of hairy pussies and was delighted that even if she didn't just let it grow wild, at least Mandy did not shave.

Working up her thigh, Jay managed to gently tug it outward revealing more of her pussy until he actually got a serious peek at her vagina, labia gaping and to his delight, quite moist. Glancing up at Mandy's face to make sure her eyes were still covered, he leaned over and took a deep sniff of her womanhood – detecting arousal – and looking at Seth whose eyes were wide open, Jay stuck out his tongue and brought it almost close enough to taste her. But that was all for tonight. They had gone far enough. Both men were relieved that Mandy had not said "boo" and seemed pleased with her "present."

Jay asked Mandy if she had enjoyed her massage and she said, "Oh yes, it was very enjoyable!" Wrapped in the towel, Mandy padded off to the bedroom. As Seth escorted Jay to the door, he said, "Well that went well."

Jay smiled and said, "Yes it was fine – but I want to up the ante next time –– I want to fuck the shit out of your wife and suck on those cute tits! What's more, seeing and touching her has given me a hardon, which will be uncomfortable all the way home. My wife doesn't know it yet; but she's about to get a good fucking tonight!" Seth was somewhat shocked and incredibly turned on. In fact, he was wondering if Mandy might be up for some fucking as well.

After Jay left, Seth found Mandy in the bathroom, washing up and brushing her teeth. He asked her, "So how did you enjoy the massage?" He held his breath to see what she might say. If she felt something inappropriate had transpired, now would be the time to speak up about it.

"It was fine – this guy certainly knows how to give a good massage."

"Would you like him to return and give you another one for your birthday?"

"That would be nice – thanks honey!"

Seth wondered if she really noticed nothing or was turned on enough to want some more.

Mandy decided to show her appreciation for these presents by dragging Seth to their bed and somewhat atypically pushing his head down her torso to where she wanted his mouth. While he tasted just how wet she was, he wondered how much Jay's ministrations had fueled her lust and what might she be thinking as his lips and tongue worked their magic and she exploded into what seemed like a noisier orgasm than usual.

Well now the stage was set to see if the envelop might be pushed – that envelop being Mandy's pussy ¬– heretofore reserved just for her husband – but now perhaps nearly ready for a "special delivery."

Chapter 4:

During the week, the two men spoke on the phone. Jay wanting to know what was said or what happened after his departure. He was gratified to hear just how wet and horny this wife had been, confident that he was the cause of her arousal and speculating that it was his tongue and cock she had been fantasizing about while she ground her pussy on Seth's face. A date was picked for the second massage a few weeks later and close to her birthday.

Again, Seth made sure she had a few glasses of wine under her belt and set up the massage table, sheet, and towel as before. This time when Jay arrived, Mandy gave him a more cordial greeting, given the level of intimacy already shared. He was no longer a stranger – but rather somebody who had almost seen her naked and touched her just about all over. While Jay went to change into sweatpants, wash his hands, and warm up the scented massage oil, she tossed the t-shirt, slipped out of her panties, and happily climbed onto the table and covering herself with the big towel.

Returning to the den, Jay surveyed the scene – the unsuspecting wife and her wannabe "cuck" husband. He truly hoped that tonight would be the night that the two men realized their goals.

Much as the first time, Jay massaged, rubbed, and probed Mandy's body and enjoyed peeking at those special points of interest she believed were adequately concealed. He also took advantage of his wearing sweatpants with no underwear to allow his hard cock to rub and bump into her from time-to-time. When it finally came time to massage her ass, he winked at Seth and started to rub her right cheek again, pulling it out to reveal her rosebud and glistening lips below. Shifting to the opposite side, he uncovered her left cheek and resumed the rubbing, but this time it was somewhat more sensuous .... slower and more of a caress than the last time. He dribbled some oil right into her crack, which kind of surprised her, but she said nothing. Now as he rubbed her cheek, his fingertips edged into her crack and gently brushed up and down running over her asshole once in a while. Half dozing, Mandy suddenly became aware that this was something else entirely but tried to dismiss it – but gee whiz that was hot. Was it an accident or was this guy feeling her up without her husband's knowing? She was a little torn between wanting to be proper and enjoying this sort of forbidden pleasure. After all, she hadn't been touched sexually by another man in ... she hated to think how long but it was a bunch of pounds ago. Maybe this was something to relish and not mention...

Seeing that Mandy was not stopping him, Jay increased the touching and let his fingers slide back down to her inner thighs, pulling them apart. Mandy was conflicted but said nothing, as it seemed as though he was just doing proper thigh massage. She was about to forget the whole thing – writing it off as maybe an accident or a small impropriety when she realized that Jay' little finger was now brushing up against her pussy lips and even touching her clit. She felt her pussy becoming moist and was glad her face was in the face hole so as to not reveal her embarrassment. Before she could wonder where this was going, she felt the unmistakable stroking of her clit by his fingers. Now there was little question about what was going on here. She wondered if she should sit up, voice outrage, and demand that this stop – or like they say about rape if inevitable, "lie back and enjoy it." Since she said nothing, Jay presumed his seduction was working, and ran his other hand up her leg until his middle finger penetrated her pussy and started searching for her G-spot, which he found in short order.

"Oh my god" she thought – what do I do now? She felt trapped – mortified on one hand but aroused as she hadn't been for a very long time on the other. Had Seth set this up? Did he know what this relative stranger was doing to her?

She called out Seth's name and he came over to the head of the table and said, "Yes Dear?"

She nervously whispered, "Do you know what he's doing to me?"

Seth said, "Yes – it's my present to you – you've heard of a "Happy Ending" haven't you?

She said, "of course I've heard of that – but I thought it was just for horny guys at massage parlors."

Seth told his wife, intending to reassure her, that he truly wanted her to enjoy the experience completely and not worry about a thing.

Mandy timidly asked, "Is this really ok with you – to let another man touch me like this?"

Seth took her hand and placed it on his hard cock, which he had liberated to stroke while playing the voyeur hubby. Both men now held their breath waiting to see if she'd bolt or resign herself to being pleasured.

Reassured, albeit somewhat nervous, she relaxed into the table and allowed Jay to spread her legs much wider and remove the towel – finally baring her totally to his gaze. Free to do more, Jay leaned in and started to tongue her crack up and down from pussy to asshole as she groaned and moaned, her hands clenched, with unbridled passion.

Seeing that she had surrendered and would be compliant, he asked her to turn over onto her back so he could see the rest of her and have better access to her goodies. She did as bidden and was now looking at Jay as his eyes raked over her naked body.

The first thing Jay did was cup her tits and lean over to suck on her nipples as he had been planning for weeks. After satisfying that craving, he moved to the foot of the table and gently grabbed her behind her knees and pulled her down so that her ass rested on the edge of the table, legs now spread as widely as possible showing everything without obstruction at last – especially her pink, tight, little vagina surrounded by curly hairs.

Looking at Seth and then Mandy, he leaned over and kissed her pussy before licking her up and down again, snaking his tongue inside her, and eventually wrapping his lips around her clit and strumming it with his tongue like a banjo. Some kind of musical instrument might come to mind because Mandy was now making a good deal of noise as she came for the first time at the hands – or mouth of another man since she moved in with Seth so long ago. She was wrecked with excitement; but Jay was not finished with this cute wife yet – not by a long shot. And he intended to shoot a nice big load soon.

Not content to quit with one, he redoubled his oral efforts and slid 2 fingers back inside her very wet vagina, alternating between massaging her G-spot and finger fucking her. He also realized that as tight as she was (never having given birth), she could use a little stretching before he mounted his next assault on her virtue .... Her head whipped from side-to-side as he drove her crazy. Seth moved around the table taking pictures of everything.

After she came for the second time, Mandy lay there in a sort of dreamlike stupor. As such, she did not notice that Jay was quietly taking off his sweatpants – revealing the thick 8" wife pleaser he brought to all of these parties. Reaching into his pocket, he took out one of the Magnum condoms he brought just in case and deftly rolled it down his erect tool. Before Mandy knew what was happening, he quickly rubbed it up and down her wet slit, slotted the fat mushroom head in her hole, and pushed it in as his hands firmly gripped her hips preventing any possibility of escaping her fate. She was so wet that although she had not taken a cock so large in many years, he was able to slide the 8" totally inside, penetrating her with one good push. His pubic hairs meshed with hers and his cum filled hairy balls now rested on her ass cheeks while he flexed his thick cock to tease and stretch her a bit.

Seth could hardly believe his eyes – it had finally happened – another man had his cock inside of his wife and he was witnessing every inch of it. He almost forgot to take pics but he snapped to and resumed photographing this monumental event for posterity.

Mandy, on the other hand, now found herself well and truly fucked and didn't think she could do anything about it. She thought the "happy ending" was going to be mere manipulation. When it evolved into oral, she rationalized it – thinking much like the kids today that oral sex didn't count. But fucking? That was another matter and a serious step. So she looked at her husband and saw he was obviously into what was happening. He had given her total permission – and she was willing to presume he knew what could happen. And if he didn't, well too fucking bad. She was feeling a cock like none she had known since she had been single (if ever) and she might as well enjoy it. So when Jay lifted her legs onto his shoulders, she did not resist and went with the flow – and speaking of flow, her pussy was flooding big time making Jay's fucking feel fantastic for the both of them.

With her legs spread so widely, Seth could not resist getting a closer look at the action. He took a few pics and then put the camera down to get an even closer look. Mandy thought of his fantasy and grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into her crotch. He knew what was expected and he eagerly licked his wife's clit as he watched this huge cock fuck her so close to his eyes. Being also aware of Seth's fantasies, Jay grabbed the back of Seth's head and pulled it just enough to that Seth's tongue now made contact with Jay's cock. Both men moaned with the excitement of that barrier crossed. At one point, Jay pulled out of Mandy and slid his cock right into Seth's mouth for a few strokes, just to make the point. Mandy did not see or realize what had happened other than she felt empty and neglected and yelled for Jay to get back inside her and for Seth to keep licking her clit. Both men were happy to oblige her demands. Seth had coached Jay on how Mandy liked to be fucked – a combination of slow deep strokes at first, then alternating with just nudging her G-spot without retracting, and culminating in powerful thrusts when it became apparent she was ready to cum. And before long, she experienced the orgasm to end all orgasms –the proverbial "Big-O" – certainly the most powerful she had felt in years – maybe ever. Jay felt her spasming pussy gripping and milking his throbbing cock as he released his copious load into the condom. After letting it soak inside her for a while, he pulled out – still hard.

Seeing her lying there with her pussy gaping as he had never seen it before, Seth moved around to the foot of the table, dropped his pants and briefs, and picked up his wife's legs and not concerned about her present state, he slid his own hard cock into her well-used pussy. It was a good thing she was so wiped out and for the moment satiated, because he was not able to last very long. Frankly, it was a wonder he hadn't shot all over the carpet while watching the massage, never mind the mind-blowing fucking Jay had administered to his wife.

After resting up a bit, Jay said he'd like to go again if she were willing. Having gotten the fuck of the century, she felt she either owed him another or what the hell, would just like to have him again for her own sake. Tomorrow, she could think about resuming her life as a normal, conservative married woman.

She surprised her husband by responding, "OK, but why don't we move this into the bedroom where we can be more comfortable?"

The three of them went down the hall to the bedroom and she lay down in the middle with one guy on each side.

She turned to her husband and said, "you know that fantasy you have about seeing what it would be like to suck a cock?"

"Yes," he replied with some apprehension.

"Well since this is the night for trying new things, why don't you see what's it's like? Jay has a doozy! – Would that be OK with you Jay?"

Jay played dumb, not spilling the beans as he replied, "Just as long as I get to fuck that hot pussy of yours again, I don't mind indulging Seth's fantasy."

Scooting up out of the way, she sat back to watch her husband lean over and take the cock in his hand – stroking for a bit and then kissing the tip, licking it up and down, before engulfing the fat mushroom head and wrapping his lips tightly below on the shaft, his tongue licking the sensitive frenum just below the way he liked Mandy to do to him.

Mandy reached out and put her hand on the back of his head and gently pushed down whispering, "there you go – that looks so hot... suck that big fat cock nice and hard for me honey!"

And he did. He sucked the cock for a good five minutes and when he pulled off, he was embarrassed to know his wife had seen him do that but happy he had finally experienced what it was like. Jay's cock was hard as a rock and slick with saliva. Mandy pulled Seth's head down to her pussy and told him to get her ready to fuck as well, which he did with gusto.

Jay then rolled Mandy over and pulled her hips up to get her from behind as he had been dreaming since he first got a good look at her ass. As he rubbed his cock up and down her slit, Seth slid beneath her into a 69 position so he could watch the action. Mandy failed to notice that this time, Jay had skipped the condom. He knew she was clean as a whistle – practically "virginal." He knew he was healthy, so no worries about STD's – and he wanted to feel her "skin-on-skin" and cum inside her or in Seth's mouth – or maybe both. There was usually enough to go around!