The Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I placed the items down on the desk and from one of the containers I took an ice cube. After giving Sue a deep kiss I placed the ice cube on one of her lovely breasts, away from the nipple, Sue shivered and gave a little moan. In ever decreasing circles I rubbed the ice cube on the smooth skin until it touched the nipple. It stood up little a very small penis and got harder as I continued the play. I then repeated the process on the other breast.

"Fuck that's cold!" cried Sue, "But it's turning me on no end, please……………"

I ended her sentence with another kiss, "Patience my love, patience."

From the other container I took one of my special treats. It was a condom which had been filled with water, a knot tied in the end to keep the water in and then placed in the freezer. The result – a frozen dildo! With my left hand I spread Sue's pussy lips and ran the frozen tip of the dildo over her clitoris. Sue gave a scream and arched her back. Then I slowly inserted the freezing cock into her pussy. Sue writhed on the table, only the ropes keeping her there. I moved the dildo in and out, frigging her mercilessly, knowing that she could use the code word at any time.

"God, this is fantastic," Sue screamed, "Keep going, fuck me, fuck my cunt!"

The heat from her body slowly melted the ice until the dildo became part ice, part water and the water sloshed around inside the condom adding to the sensations inside Sue's cunt. A huge orgasm shook Sue's body as I finally removed the now limp dildo. She lay limp on the table as I removed the blindfold, a big grin spread across her face.

"Wow, that was amazing, where did you get the idea for that? "

"I can only take the credit for that," I replied, "I didn't get it out of a book or magazine, it just came out of my kinky mind."

I took the cat of nine tails from the desk, the one with the silk threads. I gently whipped Sue's breasts, there was no pain but it was somehow symbolic of the control I now had over her. Sue's eyes were shining as I gently whipped down her body, over her panting tummy, across those lovely thighs and finally the ends of the threads flicked her cunt lips, again a shudder of another orgasm swept through her body .

"God, that didn't really hurt at all but it was fantastic! It was so exciting watching your arm rise and fall, I'm having such a great night Matt, it's better than I could have imagined."

We chatted some more and I released the ropes from the table legs. They were however still attached to Sue's ankles and wrists. I gave her some water to drink.

"I've never been tied up before, it's long been a fantasy of mine but I wasn't game to tell you, she confessed."

"Honesty is the best policy at all times with these games," I replied, "I can make it better for you and you better for me if you tell me everything that's going on in your mind. OK?"

Sue nodded her agreement and we hugged each other tight. Gently I laid her back down on the table, this time on her tummy, there was no need for the blindfold but Sue asked for it to be put on so I readily complied. She said it seemed to heighten her senses and it was sooooo exciting! After slipping a pillow under her hips to raise her lovely arse in the air I refastened the ropes to the table legs, a moan of delight came from Sue.

"This is such a turn on, you know Matt I really feel that I can trust you, you almost seem to know what makes me tick, even though we haven't known each other for long."

"Sometimes people connect very quickly Sue, and this is one of those times. It's almost like it was meant to be" was my reply.

Sue could only reply, "WOW!"

I started with a bare hand spanking, commencing softly and gradually warming up Sue's lovely bum and the top of her thighs. Occasionally I would explore between her legs and she was oh so damp once again.

Her lovely white skin slowly turned to pink, apart from a few "Ohs" and "Ahs" Sue took her spanking without sound, that was soon to change.

I picked up an old wooden school ruler from my desk. Unusually long at eighteen inches, the metal strip had long ago been removed so it was ideal to be used as a spanking instrument. I raised it above Sue's arse and brought it down with a crisp "Whack".

"Ouch! That stings," cried Sue.

I wasn't fazed, I continued to use the ruler on alternate cheeks, the colour changing from pink to red. With hardly a pause I swapped the ruler for the cat of nine tails with the leather thongs and raised it high above Sue's sore arse. The cat whistled through the air and exploded across both her cheeks.

"Arrrrggghhhh," screamed Sue, "Not so hard, please."

Sue had not used the code word so I continued. Pausing for a few seconds between each blow, I went about giving her the thrashing she so badly needed. She was twisting about on the table, each blow causing her to scream and use some very unladylike words. After about twenty lashes with the cat I stopped.

Sue was in tears, but amazingly she sobbed, "Why did you stop, Matt? I didn't use the code word. I can't explain it, but every time you hit me it really hurts and I think I can't take anymore, but in the short time between the strokes, all I want is the next blow to land, I don't understand and I don't care, I just know I need some more!"

"OK, Sue, you can have some more. I'm going to give you some strokes with the cane which will be really painful, you tell me how many strokes you want!"

"Oh God, can I stand it?" she cried, still sobbing. "It's been a fantasy for so long and now the time has come, give me six of the best and don't stop until the six is finished, even if I use the code word!"

I bent down beside her head, "Are you sure my darling? No code word? Six strokes? Are you really sure?"

Determination was in her reply, "Yes Darling Matt, six strokes, I must do this to prove to myself that I can take it!"

"OK," I replied, "Here we go!"

I picked up the cane a gave a couple of practice strokes through the air. A shiver of excitement and fear went through Sue's body as she heard the "whish".

I rested the end of the cane over her buttocks to gauge the exact distance I needed to stand away from Sue's quivering body. Then with some trepidation in my own mind I raised the cane and brought it down with a swish and a "Whap"

Sue screamed "Aaaaahhhhh, One!" as a crimson mark suddenly appeared on both cheeks.

Slightly increasing the pressure of each blow, with a good pause between each, two, three, four and five met their mark. Each brought a scream from Sue and each time she counted the stroke, this sure was some brave lady, there were now five red marks crisscrossing her red behind.

At last the last blow fell. "Swish, whack" Yeeeooowwwww!!!!!!!!! Six! Mercy, mercy, Matt."

I grabbed a piece of ice from the container and gently moved it over Sue's red striped buttocks, cooling the heat and the pain. With my free hand I released her wrist ropes and the blindfold and handed her some tissues. She was still sobbing but gradually calming down as the ice had the desired cooling effect.

Sue raised herself onto her elbows, turned her head and looked back at me, a few tears still falling down her cheeks. I took a new piece of ice and continued to sooth the pain.

"Fuck that hurt Matt, but somehow through the pain I was still wanting it, God it's amazing. Thanks for using the ice it's really cooling my arse down. I'm still as horny as hell, why don't you release my ankles and fuck me stupid?"

My reply took her by surprise I haven't finished with you yet, Sue, lie back down again please.

Sue did as I bade her and I refastened her wrists to the table, she gave a little whimper as she realized that there was more to come. Would it be pain, would it be pleasure?

From the desk I took the two vibrators, a large size one and a small thin one together with a latex rubber glove. I felt up her cunt which was still sopping and slowly inserted the large vibrator. She moaned with delight as she felt it filling her hot cunt. I switched it on to its slowest point and it vibrated slowly inside her. My fingers gently caressed the area between her cunt and her arse hole, Sue was making noises of delight and passion. Then I took one of the small pieces of ice and slowly inserted it into her arse hole, my gloved middle finger followed and I slowly frigged her anus. Withdrawing my finger I removed the glove and spread some lubricant on the remaining vibrator. As I pushed this vibrator against her arse hole her sphincter closed tight.

"Relax, Sue, relax and let me in, I told her. Remember to breath deep!"

Sue did as she was told and the small vibrator slipped ever so slowly into her arse. I turned it on until it's vibrations were matching that of the one in her cunt. Then slowly but surely I increased the vibrations of both at the same time. Sue was brought to a frenzy, she was thrashing on the table still restrained by the ropes, moaning loudly with pleasure. As the vibrators hit their peak revs she erupted.

"I'm cuuuummmmingggg!!!!!!" she screamed, "I'm cuuummmmminnnnggggg!!!!!"

Finally she collapsed on the table, absolutely spent from eruptions inside her. After switching them off I removed the vibrators and released Sue from the ropes. Gently I wiped the perspiration from her body, turned her onto her back and gave her some more water to drink. I continued wiping her down and her breathing slowly returned to normal.

I snuffed out the candles and picked Sue up in my arms, carrying her to my bedroom. Her eyes were glowing with a brightness I had never seen before.

"I'm just so happy Matt, and a bit sore too! What a fantastic night I've had but I'm really tired out, can we sleep now and I'll thank you in the morning?"

"Suits me fine," I replied, lying her on the bed. "I've had a great night too Sue but we both need to sleep, goodnight my sweet."

We cuddled in together, her back against my front and soon we were both sound asleep.

I was woken from a deep sleep by an unusual sensation. Half awake, for a short time I didn't realize what was going on. Then it struck me and I was soon fully awake! The sensation was coming from my cock as I was sucked into consciousness by the lovely Sue. I raised my head to see the sheet moving up and down, so I slid the sheet off Sue's head to watch my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

She paused and grinned impishly at me, "Good morning, my master, how do you like your wake up call, better than an alarm clock don't you think?"

"Cut out that master crap, I'm no more a master than you are my slave, just keep sucking!" I replied as I gently pushed her head back down over my partial hard on.

Sue's reply was to renew her enthusiastic sucking. It wasn't long before her work had the desired effect, I was as hard as a rock.

Sue suddenly stopped sucking, sat quickly up, straddled me and paused with her pussy just inches above my cock.

With a wide smile on her face she said "I'm not a Flintstone but I can make your bed rock!" And slowly lowered herself onto me. Taking her time she moved gently up and down, the tightness of her cunt around my dick was giving us both the most incredible sensations. Perspiration was glowing on both of us as Sue stopped, my cock fully inside of her.

"Hang on my darling, make this last as long as possible, it's fantastic!" She leant forward and kissed me deeply then sat up straight again. Her nipples were rock hard as I fondled her firm breasts. We were both breathing deeply as Sue remained still, both of us enjoying the erotic sensations happening inside both of us. After what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably a lot shorter Sue resumed her up and down movement, slowly at first but then getting quicker and quicker until simultaneously our bodies erupted in one giant orgasm which seemed to go on and on.

Slowly we came back down to earth, Sue remained sitting on my now limp cock, her skin glowing in the soft morning light.

Finally Sue spoke, "God Matt, that was just great, how did you hold on for so long, have you been on Viagra?"

"Viagra? No way!" I laughed, "You know what they say about Viagra, it's like a trip to Disneyland, a two hour wait for a one minute ride!"

Sue and I collapsed in a heap, both laughing and giggling as our breathing returned to normal. We hugged each other tight, knowing without speaking that this was the start of a long, long friendship, where it would lead to neither of us knew, but we did know that there was a lot of spanking, sexy fun ahead for both of us.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12