The Masseur

Story Info
A hot encounter.
1.2k words
3.71
38.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers

Exhausted.

That was the word to describe how she felt at that moment. Between juggling classes at the University and interning, she was utterly and completely exhausted. If she had to look at another LSAT prep book, she would scream.

Scream and then collapse.

Giona scanned over the message board on the entrance to her cubicle.

Free Massages at the new spa.

Her eyes opened at the word free and she grabbed the flier on her way out. This would be perfect. She finally had an outlet to which she could relax.

As Giona got into her silver Chrysler, she glanced over the directions to the spa. What a better way to get back to work than to forfeit her lunch hour with a massage! She checked her reflection in her rear view mirror before grimacing slightly.

Giona wasn't ugly, as she was told, but she preferred to be that way. She never wore makeup... never had to really wear anything heavy. She rolled on some lip gloss and fixed her eyeliner before pulling out of her parking space and taking the short drive to the spa.

When she finally found parking, she practically ran to the door. She barely saw the man in the front of the door talking on his cell phone.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry,"she bent down to grab her flier.

He smiled at her and her heart stopped. There wasn't anything particularly handsome about him. He was about her height...5'6'' with dark blonde hair and slanted golden eyes. He was a little chubby, in a way that said he loved food, but at the same time, was conscious of how much he ate. She at once however, felt self conscious.

"Um...sorry for running into you like that." She mumbled, her nipples hardening as a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"I take it you're here for a massage?" He asked, his expressive eyes twinkling.

"Y..yes, I am." She almost cried as he took her hand and led her inside.

Can someone have an orgasm from palm to palm contact? His large, strong fingers stroked her palm as he walked up to the reception desk.

"Anna, this young lady is here for the special, the free massage. I'll give it to her." he flashed another heart-stopping smile.

"Enjoy your massage!" Anna added cheerfully, shaking her head as Giona was pulled away.

"I didn't get your name?" He asked softly as he pushed open the door to a dimly lit room, a massage table with rich red cloth draped over the lower half.

That voice...

"Woah." Giona breathed.

She'd never been to a day spa before, and even then, she KNEW they didnt all look like this. She felt very vulnerable when she felt the soft brush of his lips against the back of her sensitive neck. "Wait." She turned around and braced her hands to his chest.

"I don't even know--" was all she could get out before his lips pressed against hers.

"So soft." he groaned, sliding his hands under her skirt.

"Mmm, good, no panties." he smiled pressing another kiss on her neck, suckling softly on the sensitive flesh.

"You want me." The words made her melt in his arms as he lay her on the red cloth, her clothes littering the floor behind him. As he lay her down, she whimpered at the feel of his cool hands on her soft, warm skin the contrast of dark against his pale hands extremely erotic.

"Wait." She held up her hand, her fingers twining through his long hair.

"What?" He asked, his lips parted, his tongue ready to delve into the soft folds of her pussy.

"I don't know your name. I mean... if we're going to do something like this...what will I call you?" She asked, her skin growing warm at the thought of screaming his name. 4

She nearly groaned when he laughed and pressed a soft kiss right on her sensitive clit. "You, hun, can call me sir." He said into her pussy.

His expert tongue ran up and down her slit. Stopping to tease her hole and sliding back up to tease her clit. When it became too much for her, he pressed one final kiss to her quivering flesh and stood.

"Turn over." He commanded.

When she did he slapped one round ass cheek.

"Did you like that?" He growled slapping the other cheek.

She whimpered.

"I.Asked.Did.You.Like.It?" he slapped her ass as each word left his perfect mouth.

"Yes. Yes I love it, sir." She moaned as she heard the rustle of cloth and the metallic sound of the zipper as his pants fell to the floor.

"What do you want, Giona." He asked, his lips on the dip of her lower back.

She swallowed and felt her face heat.

"I...I want..."She stammered, unable to think as his tongue rasped over her skin lightly.

"Do you want me to put something in you?" He asked, and felt her relax.

"Mhmm." she moaned arching her back.

Whap!

"Yes, sir!" She moaned into the pillow under her face.

"What do you want inside of you, Giona?" He asked his mouth suddenly very close to her ear.

"Oh!" She groaned as his hardened cock brushed against her soaked lips.

"I want.." she licked her lips as he shallowly thrust his heat against her clit, making her toes curl.

"I want you to put your cock in me." She whispered, her body heating even more as the words slid out of her full, beautiful lips.

"Oh yeah? Like...that?" He growled as he rammed himself inside her.

"Oh, God." she moaned into the pillow widening her legs as his cock slid into her tight, soaked pussy. She shivered as he slowed down to a heart-stopping rocking which caused her to slightly move forward and retreat on the massage table. Her skin tingled as he rested his hands on either side of her neck and started to massage the tight knotted muscles. His hands glided lower and massaged her shoulders. She almost relaxed all the way before he thrust hard into her.

"Mmm didn't want you to fall asleep on me, Giona." She shivered as he quickened his pace and buried her face in her arms as she tried to muffle her whimpers of pleasure.

She tried in vain to suck in enough air to groan, scream, anything. So she lay there, her fingernails digging red half moons into her palms as she rode out wave after wave of ecstasy until it was finally too much for her to handle and an anguished cry tore from her lips.

"Come here." He whispered as she lay on the table shaking.

"Baby." She moaned, pushing herself up on unsteady arms to fall into his arms.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He smiled.

His smile quickly turned pained as she slid down to the floor and encircled his still hard cock with her hand.

"You didn't come yet." She breathed flicking her tongue over the head before sliding her lips down to meet her fist.

"Oh, fuck." He leaned forward, hands clenched on the table in front of him as she took him deep.

"I won't last very long if you...shit." He cupped the back of her head, the soft sounds of her gagging driving him nearly to the edge.

"That's it. Oh...Jesus." He felt her smile around his throbbing dick, then jumped when her fingertips caressed his tightening sac.

"I'm..." He started, squeezing his eyes shut as she pushed him over the edge. his seed spilling into her mouth and trickling out the sides.

"Did you enjoy yourself, baby?" She laughed, licking her lips as she pulled away.

Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers