The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"A penny for your thoughts." Sue suddenly broke the silence.

"I was thinking how lucky I am to have found you and I hope that today is the start of a long relationship."

"You were?" Sue cried with delight, "Oh that would be wonderful, I can't describe how I feel right now."

"Probably a lot of relief would be my guess." I said as I took Sue's empty mug and placed it with mine on the bedside table.

"Relief is right, but I feel as if a load has somehow been taken off my shoulders." Sue said with a long sigh. "I just feel so happy, so alive." She stopped and kissed my cheek. "When I wake in the morning and find you beside me I'll know that this is not a dream."

We fell into a close embrace, hugging and kissing as Sue experienced her first day of lesbian love. I was happy to lie in my lover's arms, content and relaxed with the way the day had turned out but Sue had other ideas.

I giggled as Sue nibbled on an ear lobe before whispering, "Trish darling, it's too early to sleep, can I, ummm pleasure you, please?"

"Of course sweetie, I told you I'm available anytime. You want me on my tummy?" I asked hopefully as I recalled the arse play before dinner.

The tip of Sue's tongue tickled in the hollow of my ear before she whispered, "No, on your back please darling."

Sue made a little more room for me and I wriggled into a comfortable position in the centre of the bed with my arms and legs spread-eagled.

"You are so beautiful." Sue sighed as she knelt beside me. "Close your eyes please my love."

"What happened to my submissive lover?" I asked with a smile before I closed my eyes.

"Oh she's still here." Sue giggled just before I felt her lips met mine in a soft gentle kiss. "God I love kissing you, now just relax lovely Trish, let me love you."

I could still feel Sue's breath on my cheek and then her lips landed gently and kissed my left eye lid. This was a first for me and it felt so sensual as little butterfly kisses fell on both my eyes. The trail of kisses traced their way down my cheekbone and onto my neck where Sue licked and kissed her slowly down towards my breasts. I could feel my nipples harden even more as Sue shifted a little lower in the bed without her lips leaving my skin. I was tingling with anticipation as the tip of Sue's tongue traced circles around the aureole of my right breast without actually touching my nipple. My lover's lips moved across to my left breast with light butterfly kisses that further teased and aroused. The tip of her tongue traced around the nipple before licking down the curve of my breast and onto my tummy. A short ticklish exploration of my belly button that had me squirming and giggling was followed by more licks and kisses down to just above my hairless slit.

"Oh baby, you are so good." I purred encouragingly as I sneaked a peak at my lover.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh my darling." Sue whispered as she raised her head and teased me further by pursing her lips and blowing air onto my pussy. "Close your eyes naughty girl."

I closed my eyes as my anticipation was replaced by frustration as Sue moved lower on the bed. The touch of her fingertips down the inside of my left thigh was feather-like until her hands gripped the ankle and raised the leg off the bed. I heard Sue emit a quiet moan and then I felt the flat of her tongue lick slowly along the bottom of my foot from the ankle to the toes. This was a first for me and I would never have guessed that having my feet licked could be so sensual. My breasts were rising and falling as I breathed deeply while the lovely Sue licked the bottom of my foot as if it was an ice cream.

"You like that lover?" Sue whispered between licks.

"Ohhh God yes darling, I've never, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

My words were cut short as I felt Sue's lips surround my big toe as she sucked it into her mouth. My eyes flew open to see Sue's gleaming eyes looking at me as she sucked my big toe as if it was a male cock. Without taking the toe from her mouth Sue lowered my leg back onto the bed then guided my legs together so my feet were side by side. The next ten or so minutes were among the most sexually amazing that I have ever experienced as Sue made oral love to my feet. I was in heaven as her tongue licked and kissed slowly and oh so sensually over and around the tops, sides and bottoms of both my feet. My lover kept glancing at me to see my reactions while taking time to suck each toe individually while murmuring little 'oooohs and mmmms' of appreciation.

I could feel my climax approaching rapidly and wanted Sue's mouth to be on my vagina but this was not to be. My wicked lover's hands held my feet together and with her eyes watching my response she lowered her mouth over both my big toes and started to suck. My body erupted into an amazingly powerful orgasm that arched my back off the bed as my hands grasped handfuls of the sheet. Sue jumped and stopped sucking with her mouth open in surprise as she watched my reaction. As I moaned loudly and my body shuddered violently Sue grinned and resumed the wonderful sucking of my toes.

"Please baby." I managed to gasp as I pointed my fingers at my pussy.

"Ohhhhh yes." Sue purred as she spread my ankles and knelt quickly between my shaking legs.

I closed my eyes again as I felt one of Sue's fingers wet itself in my pussy and immediately probe my rosebud. I automatically relaxed my sphincter and moaned loudly as Sue pushed the finger slowly into my arse. I have always loved arse play and I was amazed at the way this novice girl knew how to treat another lady. As the finger pushed in and out of my rectum I felt Sue's lips and tongue on my pussy. My wonderful lover's eager tongue soon found my clit and a few seconds later I screamed as another powerful climax vibrated through my quivering body. My back arched off the bed then I collapsed back down onto the damp sheets. I was moaning and gasping air into my lungs as Sue kissed her way up my trembling body and lay down beside me. She kissed my cheek, jumped off the bed, ran into the bathroom and soon returned with a damp face cloth and a towel. With great care my smiling new lover wiped the perspiration from my face and still shaking figure.

"Are you sure this is your first time with another woman?" I managed to gasp after a few minutes.

Sue nodded vigorously and grinned, "I promise Trish, today was my first."

"Darling, you are amazing." I smiled up at Sue's delighted expression.

"I have read so many lesbian stories on the computer," Sue explained. "I guess you were the right girl to make my fantasies come true." Sue paused and looked serious; "I do love to please people Trish."

I held my arms wide apart and replied, "Well you sure pleased me darling, if you'll excuse the language, I feel absolutely fucked, in the best possible way."

Sue laughed and fell into my arms where we cuddled and swapped tender loving kisses.

"Oh I'm suddenly so tired." I said as I yawned loudly.

"Sleep time." Sue said as she reached over and turned off the bedside light. "I'm so glad I don't have to go home to tonight."

"Mmmm me too darling." I said as I turned onto my right side. "It will be lovely to wake and shower with you."

"Ohhhhh shower." Sue shivered as she snuggled into my back. "My love will you shave me in the morning?"

"It will be my pleasure honey." I said as Sue's left hand settled on my left breast as she hugged me. "Ahhhh that's nice, goodnight lover girl."

"Goodnight darling Trish and thank you so much."

Sue kissed my neck, pulled the sheet over us and it wasn't long before she settled into a deep contented sleep. I lay awake for some time with my mind running over what had taken place with Sue since Wednesday's massage. 'What a wonderful world it can be at times' I thought before I happily drifted off to sleep.

THE END

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers