The Master

Story Info
A girl agrees to be fucked by an alien.
1.8k words
3.92
74.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only ever had one true friend, and he was the one who brought me happiness for years to come-but not how you'd expect.

A bit about me before I get to this story though: My name is Lillian (Lily for short) and I am a nerd. I am a nerd and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I always preferred studying to going out and getting drunk with other girls. I never went outside often, I only met Aaron a few years after starting high school. He sympathized with my story, and he became my only real friend in the world. He had other mates of course but I never found myself able to talk around them because they were all guys.

Aaron calls me "the red head Katy Perry" which isn't an inaccurate description, all things considered. I have bright ginger hair that I never let past my chin, I do have big breasts (28D) for someone quite small (5ft 6) and I love dressing up in the kind of outfits you'd find at Disneyland. This makes me a natural cosplay lover and Aaron loves cosplay as much as I do (almost). I have plenty of curves and an ass as big as my tits but I am not what you'd call fit for modelling. My face isn't filled with Botox or anything else, nor is any other part of my body-I am 100% natural.

Aaron, the man who I gave my virginity to (on my 19th birthday), isn't a red head-he's a blond. He seemed to have a way with women, it was something about him that women-not just me-found irresistible. I could never put my finger on it before but I know now. He was quite well built (and well endowed) but he was always gentle when we made love. He seemed to know what I wanted from him in bed without even my telling him. He was never my boyfriend-we agreed to be lovers when we both happened to be single, but we were never a couple. He was one of those people who let nothing get in the way of his friends enjoyment-which is where this story starts.

Even for someone who friended me, he was very strange. Whenever we made love, he always thanked "The Master" when we'd finished. At first I thought it was something to add to the roleplay, but then I started getting suspicious about who this "Master" actually was. I asked him about it and he just shrugged, saying "I think you're imagining stuff".

5 years ago though, on my 25th birthday, he brought up who the Master was. During that time, he'd gotten a girlfriend who came out of his house once every month looking absolutely ecstatic. He revealed to me that he never had anything going on with her-"The Master" had. He had merely pretended to be her boyfriend to cover up her visits to his house. He asked me to come to his house the next night-that it was very important. I trusted him, enough to go, and I got my reward for my trust every month.

He looked dark, like he was fighting a battle with himself, when he opened the door for me. "Lily. Firstly, I'm sorry for lying when you asked about The Master." He started "I have to get two promises from you before I go any further: One, you won't tell anybody what you saw here tonight. Two: you won't interrupt me while I explain who The Master is." He had never sounded more serious in his life, and I knew that this was probably the most important thing in his whole life.

"You have them, Aaron, both of them." I replied, my eyes going round and fear fluttering in my stomach.

"Okay. The Master is an alien from deep space. He was sent here with a special purpose, and unless he fulfils that purpose at least once a month, he will die. His purpose isn't to impregnate as many women as possible-he can't impregnate any women. His creators found that not many women were achieving orgasm during sex, they created him to change that. His purpose is to make a woman have the orgasm of her life at least once a month. I found him when he landed, he told me everything about him, and I offered to help. I keep him in the basement, which is where my 'girlfriend' has been going for the past 4 years. He gives me a special pheromone in my sweat glands that women find irresistable-thats how I managed to reel them in so well."

My brain seemed to clog up with everything I'd just heard, but the look in his eyes told me that he was far from lying. All of a sudden, I noticed the pheromone signature that he had been given-it smelled wonderful, like nothing I had ever smelled before. It was a mix of all my favourite things from around the world at once-lavender, roses, mown grass and fresh paper.

"Aaron-why haven't you told me this before?" I asked.

"The Master has been satisfied with my 'girlfriend' up until this point. But yesterday he made a special request of me." he replied. He was looking directly into my eyes.

"ME?!" I asked, shocked, and pretty scared-what was going to happen to me now?

"You. I agreed on one sole condition-that he treats you as YOU want, not how he wants." he replied, an emotion that I can't describe flooded me-Aaron was willing to give me to this alien, but only if I got to chose how I wanted to be fucked.

"Aaron, how do I know this Master won't break the condition?" I asked, terrified.

"Because he's doing for me what he's not done for me before: he's letting me watch you get fucked. When I found him, he told me he would only do that when he promised something." Aaron told me "But we have to undress before we go down to him-if you want to go down to him?"

Something about Aaron's look told me that he would never let me come to any harm-even from The Master. I knew this was important to him, making sure The Master stayed alive. In the end I made my choice: "Okay, but I'm doing this for you-not for myself."

We stripped off, and now dread was bubbling in my stomach like acid. Aaron unlocked the basement door, and the moment he opened the door the pheromone that women found so irresistible whooshed into my face. As soon as I crossed the threshold, a voice spoke in my head: "Aaron. Is this-"

"Yes Master, this is Lily. You remember our condition?" Aaron spoke inside my head too, his lips weren't moving-this was clearly a place in which you communicated by thought.

The Master could obviously taste my fear, for it spoke again "Indeed, Aaron. Do not worry Lillian. I can promise you that I will cause you no harm. I only wish to cause you the best orgasm of your life."

A thought crossed my mind, one that the Master could read like an open page of a book: "Why have you chosen me?"

"Every time Aaron has brought a woman down here for me to pleasure, his thoughts have strayed immediately to you. You are the most important woman in Aaron's life, and I think you deserve a reward for being awarded that title." The voice answered, surprisingly kind.

My mind was blank.

"Lily" Aaron thought, bringing me out of my reverie "It's time"

I found myself no longer scared, not even nervous. My nostrils were full of the smells I loved, and I stepped off the stairs to find that the concrete was squishy. A little way away, two hole appeared in the floor. I knew what to do. I walked over to the holes and stepped into each of them.

The squishy stuff around me (which I now knew to be The Master) wrapped around my legs and slowly brought them apart. My immediate thought (unconsciously-for my desires had taken over my brain) was "Now hold my arms still..." and two tentacles immediately whipped up to my arms and bound them together. Another tentacle rose up from in between my legs and started poking at the entrance to my pussy, which was wet enough with the thought of what was about to happen to me. A small squeal escaped me as the tentacle slowly slid itself into my sex-it felt wonderful, and so big.

I thought "now my mouth so I can't scream" and another tentacle rose up and invited me to open my mouth. I did so and it gently slid inside, it tasted like the smell that was overwhelming my nostrils. "My ass, please fuck my ass" and the next moment I felt another tentacle-bigger than the one in my pussy-penetrate my asshole, sending a mix of pleasure and pain surging through my body. "Harder!" I thought and The Master obliged, fucking me hard in all three holes, my pussy was dripping and my screams of delight were stifled by the sweet tasting tentacle in my mouth.

I cannot describe what the feeling was like-words don't do it justice. I thought "This is fucking amazing! Harder!" and The Master seemed to speed up at the compliment, it felt like he was going to tear my pussy and ass in two, but my pleasure was so great I didn't care. Too soon in my opinion, my pleasure started to reach it's peak, and I thought "Oh, I-I'm going to-" before my dripping wet pussy exploded all over the tentacle fucking it. It was a hell of an orgasm-I damn near passed out. It exhausted me.

The Master slowed down more and more until he finally stopped, took his tentacles out of me, and released my binds. "How was it?" he asked in my head.

"Fucking awesome" I replied, panting heavily "How about you? What was it like fucking my virgin ass?"

"There are no words that can accurately tell you." He answered

I could not think what else to say, so I walked up the stairs with Aaron and we got dressed in silence.

"So" he asked, now using his voice "D'you think you can keep this a secret?"

I could only think of one answer: "Always"

You might think that I have broken the secret, writing this book-but he let me write it because The Master has died of old age-he only had a lifespan of 10 years. 5 of those years were spent giving me unbelievable pleasure every month, and that is a gift I can never truly repay. Of course, Aaron can find a way to bring me that same pleasure every month, but I don't think I will ever experience the pleasure that The Master gave me ever again-or maybe...maybe I just will ;)