The Master and the Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

I've prepared my body for you, increasing my ability to receive Mentula.

"What have you used to do this?" he asked, his cock throbbing over the young woman's head as she looked up at him.

"Large objects, vegetables mostly."

"And have you taken some as large as Mentula?" he asked, skeptical.

"Yes, my Master... my vagina is able and willing."

"Your vagina?"

"Yes, Master."

"Oh my poor daughter... it is not the vagina that Mentula desires."

The expression of excitement and anticipation quickly left the young woman's face and was replaced with fear.

"What does thou meanest? What does Mentula desire?"

The Master laughed. "He desires your bowels my daughter... my foolish daughter." Reaching out to take hold of the young woman's left leg she tried to scoot away but he grabbed her quickly.

She screamed with fear and he laughed, picking her up with ease to dangle from one foot in the air.

"You prepared the wrong hole, such a shame," the Master said, sticking a long wide finger into the woman's wet and sloppy sex.

She had indeed prepared herself for him. She was very loose and her secretions flowed heavy from her vagina. His finger easily fit so he added another. The woman moaned with pleasure, suspended upside-down in the air by the Master's other hand.

"Please, Master! I've prepared so long for Mentula, please take me the proper way I beg of thee."

"The proper way? But what of this orifice? Has nothing entered here?" he asked, bringing her to his mouth so that his tongue began to probe her tight sphincter.

"No, Master... nothing has... I will be torn asunder."

"That is your failure my daughter. Did you not know what Mentula craves as his follower?"

"I... I... did not believe the rumors. I did not think Mentula would desire this."

"And now you will pay the price," he said, forcing his tongue deep into the woman's rectum.

She screamed and struggled in his tight grip. With the other hand he took her free ankle and spread her legs wide, forcing his tongue deeper still into her virgin ass. The taste and tightness was like ambrosia to his senses. She had been foolish, the first of his followers not to have practiced the forbidden act before their time with Mentula. He relished her tight hole, the anticipation of taking her made his cock throb and leak copious amounts of his pre-ejaculate secretions. A flowing stream ran down the length of his shaft, dripping off his heavy testicles. He could feel how tight she was, squeezing his tongue with her straining muscles. She would not survive... the guards would be denied once again.

**

"Will that be all for today, Sir?" Yvonne asked Henri as he returned to them.

"What? No... I was ordered to spend the entire day preparing you."

"Yes, but are you able to?" she asked, looking down at his flaccid manhood.

"I will require a little respite and some drink, but I'm sure I'll be of further use, Madam!"

Serena looked as if she did not know what was going on. She did not understand the small confrontation between Henri and her sister. Serena was enamored by the strong man... had felt pleasure she never had known before with him. She did not understand her sister's attitude toward such a perfect man.

"We have drink, sir... please follow me," Serena said, ignoring her sister's look.

Henri glared at Yvonne and followed Serena to their small makeshift kitchen. They had been supplied by the guards with all manner of food and drink. The Master wanted them strong and healthy, feeding them well. She supplied Henri with food and wine at he sat at their small table eating bread and cheese. Serena nibbled on a few grapes, watching him and seeing to his desires. Her sister had remained by the lounge chair, not helping.

"Henri, sir?" Serena asked. He looked up at her and she continued. "What if the Master does intend to take my virginity? Wouldn't it be safer if I was prepared there as well just in case?"

"I do not believe he will. We should focus on the forbidden act. You should save yourself for one you care for deeply."

"I may not survive... I do not wish to die without knowing a man in the true way."

She could see the conflict on his face and he hesitated to answer. She wanted him to be the one that took her for the first time and without just saying so she hoped he would see her meaning. She knew men would consider this a wonderful gift and she knew his integrity would make it difficult for him to accept such a gift. What he didn't realize is how much she had come to adore him in a short amount of time. This situation they were in had not been very conducive to romance and feelings of affection, but she had felt them, especially when he had fallen onto her and held her during their climax together. She wondered if he had felt the attraction as well. His hesitancy may be her answer, and he had not felt the same as she had.

"You will survive, Serena. We have to prepare you to do so. We do not have time enough to prepare you in both ways. The Master prefers the forbidden act and we must focus on this."

"As you say, my lord... I will do as you wish."

Henri finished his small meal and stood up, which brought Serena to her feet as well. Her eyes drifted down his strong naked body to the large flaccid cock handing limply between his legs.

"Can I assist you in your readiness?" she asked coming around the table quickly to stand in front of him.

She grew closer until they were inches apart, staring into each other's eyes. The heat between them aroused her and her hand moved forward touching Henri's leg. Her heart raced, her hand moved slowly toward his manhood across his strong thigh. Upon finding it, she felt it move at her touch, on its own accord. Caressing it softly with her palm, she felt it begin to stir and rise slowly, plumping under her soft hand. Keeping eye contact, she slowly descended to her knees, lifting his growing shaft and opening her mouth with her eyes locked to Henri's. He moaned as she took his head into her mouth, while looking at him still.

He was salty from use but this soon went away as she was able to take much of his long cock into her mouth before he hardened fully. She felt the blood pulsing in his member as the width and length grew together, forcing her to remove portions of it as he became too large for her mouth. She sucked upon removal and began stroking the blood-coursing member as her sister had taught her. Using her tongue, she twirled it around his smooth head before taking him into her mouth again. She never looked away from his face, seeing the effect her talents had upon him.

His erection grew strong and powerful under her aptitude but still she continued to stroke and suck the man she adored, ignoring the pain in her knees on the wooden floor. She felt her nipples and clitoris grow erect together, her sex moisten with her arousal. She began lightly sliding a finger over her wet clit and lips as she continued to pleasure Henri with her mouth.

"Serena, I think Henri is of the proper stimulation," Yvonne suddenly spoke, interrupting Serena's enjoyment.

Regrettable, she took him out of her mouth and saw that her sister had come to stand beside her without her knowledge.

"Yes... my apologies for wasting time," Serena said, standing. "I will prepare myself on the lounge and await your assistance."

She needed no preparation. She was wet and ready, feeling her secretion running out of her body, threatening to drip from her newly shaved sex. She laid on the lounge and spread them around her anus, fingering her tight hole with a single digit before adding another. She could hear Henri and her sister talking quietly from where she left them.

**

Removing his tongue, the Master took the young raven-haired beauty by the waist and lowered her body to his dripping cock. She was on her back in his hand and he could see the fear in her eyes. She began pleading for him to spare her life until she was able to prepare for Mentula the proper way he desired, but the Master paid her pleading little mind. With his free hand, he bent his enormous cock down toward her saliva soaked anus and began pressing himself into her. She was exceptionally tight, showing great resistance to his head. So much so that Mentula slipped upward and suddenly rushed into her open and wet sex. The force was so great that the Master's cock completely entered her in great haste. The woman moaned with pleasure for she truly had been prepared to take him all.

"Yes! Master... take me... take me like this!"

The sensation of her wet prepared hole, did not interest the Master. As quickly as he had entered her he withdrew Mentula. His cock bathed in her juices, glistened in the candle light.

"No Master, please return Mentula!" she begged.

Taking the head of his cock in hand this time, the Master did not let it slip away, forcing his giant, bulbous head into the virgin ass of his follower. The young woman shrieked, struggling to pull away from the intrusion that was surely going to destroy her.

"Yes, my daughter! Feel Mentula's head, for that is only the beginning."

Tightening his grip on her waist and hips he pulled her down onto his raging cock, forcing Mentula deeper into her body. The breath left her body in a gush, but no scream was heard. Her sex opened, stretched tight as the massive shaft rushed in below. The maiden's big brown eyes rolled back into her head and she lost consciousness.

The pleasure was like nothing the Master had felt before. He had never had a follower so tight and had always prepared his prisoners beforehand. This was exquisite. The heat and grip the woman's body presented was staggering. This coupled with his already excited frame, the Master climaxed inside the unconscious woman before two cycles of entry and withdrawal. Mentual exploded into her, distending her abdomen again like always before he removed her and dropped her on the bed, thinking her dead for sure.

The power surged through him, the ring glowed bright white once again and his body vibrated with energy and pleasure he could not fathom. She had pleased him beyond recent memory. Looking down upon her, as his seed flowed heavy from her still body he smiled, shaking off Mentula over her breasts. His seed spotted her body as the last of his load oozed out of his large slit. He soon turned away and left her for the guards to dispose of.

**

"If you couldn't tell, my sister is infatuated with you," Yvonne began, as Serena went alone to the lounge.

"I'm not an idiot, my lady," Henri replied to the older sister.

"She has lived a very sheltered life. I do not believe she fully realizes the peril she is in," Yvonne said.

"I'm afraid she will soon find out."

"Yes, and you must prepare her, as you've been saying."

"I do not pretend to dislike my orders. My arousal speaks for itself," Henri said, looking down at his erect cock.

"But you hide behind those orders."

"What do you want me to say, Yvonne? That I've very much enjoyed my time with you both? I have. But that does not change the fact that the Master is coming. I've been more open than you about this situation. You cannot stand there and say you have not enjoyed our time together as well. Be honest."

Yvonne's face grew hot, betraying her. She had very much enjoyed the time with Henri. Not only was he strikingly handsome he had given her pleasure she had not known before with a man. She did not want to tell him this. If the situation was different than maybe she would confide in him but with the Master coming for them what was the point? She knew the fate that awaited her. It would be easier for Henri to follow his orders if he was not attached to his assignments. She was going to facilitate this nonattachment as best she could, even though her feelings grew for him by the minute. Now if she could only convince Serena to do the same.

"You are a means to an end, nothing more," she said. "Is that honest enough for you?"

She saw Henri's eyes slightly widen from her pronouncement and a hurt look quickly crossed his face before he turned away from her. She felt the guilt of the lie sting her heart as she watched him walk naked across the room to Serena, lying on the lounge, preparing her forbidden orifice for him.

**

When the guards entered the Master's chamber, they found the young maiden cold and without life. Cursing, they removed the body of the beautiful woman and spread the news to the other guards. They would have to wait until another follower made the journey to the Master, or the Master decided the sisters Henri was preparing were ready for him. Either way they had to wait.

**

Henri sensed that Yvonne was not being truthful. He thought he knew why. She probably didn't expect to live much longer and was hiding her feelings for him to protect herself. As he walked toward Serena, he again tried to figure out a way to change the outcome of this situation but nothing came to his mind.

"I'm ready to receive you," Serena said as he found himself standing over her in deep thought.

Henri looked down at the young buxom sister, fingering her anus with three fingers. She had rolled to her stomach and was reaching over her back with her hand. Any thoughts of escape or rescue left Henri's mind as he viewed the spectacle before him. She was wet with desire and her nipples were taunt aloft her breasts. He experienced a twang of pleasure grip his hard cock and his lips parted as he watched her remove her fingers for him to replace them with his oozing head. Her anus remained open, pink and inviting. She began playing with her virgin sex and ripe engorged clitoris. She pushed her backside toward him and as he moved forward to take her, Yvonne appeared next to Serena to attend to her.

Before he could do anything more, Yvonne took hold of his throbbing shaft and bent it downward, pulling him forward and into Serena's tight and hot hole. Serena let out a long moan as his cock entered her up to Yvonne's hand. Releasing him, Henri pushed forward, descending into the younger sister's steamy insides. Serena's grunt was muffled by the lounge and her hand frantically ground at her sex.

"Yes, sister... take him all... you are doing well," Yvonne spoke. "Open to him."

Tight, hot, bliss enveloped Henri once again and he thought for certain he would never grow accustomed to the sensations of the forbidden act. His balls met her moving hand as he held himself as deep as possible. His eyes found Yvonne's. She quickly looked away back to her panting sister. He could have sworn he saw envy and lust on Yvonne's face as he looked at her.

"Very good, Serena. Sir Henri's going to need to go faster this time to prepare you properly. Focus on the pleasure and accept him."

With that, Henri pulled out to his head before rushing into her once again. Serena screamed into the velvet lounge, her chest heaving for air as all of his length rushed into her body quickly. The sensation was stunning, flooding his entire shaft and head with hot, creamy bliss he could scarcely imagine. The next withdrawal, Henri found Yvonne licking his shaft and adding saliva to her sister's tightly stretched anus. This only made the pleasure greater as the binding lessened and his cock slid blissfully into Serena's bowels.

In his rush to withdraw again, Henri went too far and his cock flipped out of Serena's ass, hitting his stomach with an audible smack. It surprised everyone. Henri looked directly into Serena's open and red hole, watching her ass quiver and struggled to stay open. Suddenly, Yvonne grabbed his shaft again, sucked his head, leaving her saliva on the tip, and pulled him back into her sister's body. He went in very easy after not much time had passed for her sphincter to close. Yvonne released him once again and he thrust quickly into Serena.

The younger sister was panting and moaning from the width and speed Henri was driving his cock into her. Each time his body hit her, her large breasts would mash further into the lounge chair before rebounding as he withdrew. Over and over, Henri drove his cock into the young woman as Yvonne supplied as much saliva as she could muster. He was lasting much longer with the emptying of his testicles earlier. The sensation was no less glorious and the pleasure drove him on, pounding away at this gorgeous backside and arched back before him.

Even Serena's climax did not bring Henri to his own orgasm. He felt her body tighten, felt her tight outer ring clench spasmodically on his shaft over and over as she reached the pinnacle of her sexual climax. Her breathing was just small gulps for air and her body shook and contracted on the lounge chair until she fell forward off his cock in fits of pleasure they had seen before. Henri's cock throbbed and pulsed high in the air above her. He had brought her to a stunning climax and prepared her at the same time without his own orgasm surging forth.

Together, Henri and Yvonne watched the younger woman quiver and pant for air for over a minute. The power of her climax had her spent and exhausted.

Looking to the window, Henri saw the light from the sun had turned red and sunset approached. He had been preparing Serena for longer than he had either of the sister's prior. He felt a great desire to climax, and had been approaching his orgasm before she fell away from him. He looked at Yvonne, watching her sister, and she turned to look at him as his eyes were on her.

"The sun is almost down... my time with you is short for today."

"You did not ejaculate?" she asked, looking at his throbbing cock.

"No, not this time."

"You could prepare me one last time before you go then," she said.

"If you wish."

Yvonne sat perpendicular across the lounge chair quickly, bringing her legs up over her perfect form. Henri saw that she was aroused and wet from helping her sister and watching Henri prepare Serena.

"I'm sufficiently lubricated, sir. Enter quickly before the sun sets."

He wasted no time, bending his wet rod down and among the folds of her sex. Rubbing his head between them, he spread her secretions onto his crown and lowered his purple head to her forbidden orifice.

"Take me the proper way first," she suddenly whispered, stopping him from pushing into her anus.

He looked up into her beautiful blue eyes and knew she had been hiding the truth of her desire for him. Looking quickly at Serena, Henri saw she was still face down on the lounge and not paying them any mind. Raising his cock an inch, he spread Yvonne's sex with his wide head, rushing into her hot, creamy womanhood. The sensation was different, but glorious as he buried his entire shaft deep into her womb. She cried out in ecstasy, reaching forward and pulling him onto her naked body. Their flesh met... breasts against strong chest and face to face. The emotional link surged between them and this only heightened the pleasure surging in Henri's loins. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him further into her body and not allowing him to move. The embrace lingered, breathing synchronized as they stared into each other's eyes with his cock buried deep inside her sex.

No words were exchanged. None were needed.

After a few moments, Yvonne released her grip, allowing Henri to move in and out of her. They remained connected; he basked in the sensation of her firm breasts smashed against his chest, her hardened nipples prominent. Her wet insides coated his shaft and her lips clung to the width of his member as he slid slowly in and out of her, making love more than preparing her for Mentula. The pleasure rose in both their bodies and together they approached orgasm. Yvonne climaxed first, as she was incredibly aroused and taken by Henri. She began to pant and tremble as the pleasure overtook her frame. By then, Serena had recovered from her orgasmic coma, and turned over as she heard her sister's cries of passion and the shaking of the lounge.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers