The Master & the Slave

Story Info
The first encounter of a Master & his slave.
3k words
4.1
17.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lizette
Lizette
8 Followers

This is what she'd been waiting for. A night to be alone with him. They had talked on the phone, and he had guided her, but now in person was more than she dreamed of. How nervous she was sitting there at the bar waiting for him to arrive. He had been very explicit on how their first encounter would go. She was to wear a simple black dress with spaghetti straps. Her hair was to be up, how did not matter, preferably in a French twist. No pantyhose were allowed, as he liked the feel of soft, silky legs. Finally, black heels should be worn. They did not have to be stiletto, but heels none the less, and sexy at that. She did as was instructed, and looked seductively beautiful.

She sat there, sipping her wine. She was acutely aware of the eyes watching her from inside the bar. She wondered if any of these men were him. She had not actually seen him in person, and photographs could sometimes be misleading. He told her that when he entered, he would come up behind her and whisper something in her ear. She sat there for a few more minutes, when she felt a presence behind her. She immediately became flushed. She knew it was him.

"Good evening pet," he whispered.

His breath upon her skin was more than she could take. She started to turn around. "No Pet, don't turn around. Let's keep it mysterious just a while longer."

He rested one hand on her arm, which ran down and rested on the inside of her elbow. The other hand was firmly around her waist. He removed his hand from her elbow and motioned to the bartender.

"Yes sir, may I help you?" the bartender asked. She watched as a strong hand came from behind her and hand the bartender money for her drinks.

"Now Pet, stand up and face the doorway, but do not turn around. We will make our way up to the room, with me behind you all the way."

She did as she was told, and walked towards the elevator, with him behind her, his hand never leaving its place on her waist. They entered the elevator, when he told her, "Now, we're going up to the sixth floor Pet." She leaned forward and pushed the six button.

"Damn she thought, no mirrors in here." She desperately wanted to turn around and face him.

He leaned forward and whispered, "Are you ready to fulfill your fantasy Pet?"

She replied, "Yes Sir."

His grip on her waist became harsher. "That's good Pet. I have everything set up for you."

His lips grazed her earlobe, but did not take it in. The door to the elevator opened. He guided her to the left. They walked down a long corridor, and stopped at room 628. His hand came from behind her with a key in it. "Here Pet, open the door and walk in, but do not turn around."

As she walked in, she noticed the room was very dark despite the fact it was in the middle of the afternoon. She stopped when she reached a coffee table in the living area. She could hear him shutting and locking the door. He came up behind her, slid his hands around her, and cupped her breasts in his hands. At first she was taken back by the abruptness, but after all, he was the master. She could feel his lips on her neck.

"Now Pet, you may turn around." Slowly she turned, and finally faced him. He was handsome and rogue. He was slightly graying at the temples, which made him all the more enticing. She noticed how blue his eyes were. She looked at him and smiled. After all, this was their first in person encounter. He had a medium to large build, which she liked. She never did like skinny men. No, she thought, he is perfect.

He smiled back at her, and lifted her chin upwards and kissed her gently on the lips. His lips were soft and pleasing to her. Then he gazed at her intently, "Now Pet, I want you to remove all your clothing for me."

He sat on the couch and turned on a lamp next to it. The lamp had a black cloth laid over it, to give a soft glow. She faced him, and began to feel very awkward. "Now Pet, do it now."

She leaned forward and removed her shoes first. Her fingers acting as if they'd never before encountered clothing. She slid one strap of her dress down, then the other strap letting the dress fall to the floor. Now she stood with only a black lace bra with matching panties. Her nervousness beginning to fade a little, she reached behind her and unbuttoned her bra. It now lay on the floor with the other discarded clothing. Her breasts rising and falling from her heavy breathing, she finally slid her panties off. She stood there before him, naked.

"Very good Pet, and very nice. Now, reach up and caress your breasts for me."

She did so, and noticed her nipples were already hard from excitement. She ran her hands along her breasts seductively, teasing her nipples with her fingertips. She threw her head back slightly from the pure pleasure of the situation.

"Now Pet, sit before me on the table. Spread your legs wide for me to see you."

She sat down, and spread her legs as far as she could. He leaned forward, and massaged the inside of her thighs, her eyes looking at him with pure lust.

"Yes Pet, I know you want it, but not now. I want you to pleasure yourself for me first."

The agony was too much for her. She was about to a climax at that point. He leaned back and gave her that look that showed her, he was the master, and she was his slave. She did as she was instructed. She leaned up with her left hand, and with her right hand, slowly made her way down. She began massaging her clit, slowly then faster and faster.

"Put your fingers inside yourself Pet, do it now," he said in a gruff voice.

She moved her fingers downward, and inserted a finger, moving it in and out. Her head back in ecstasy, she was so close to cumming right there. Her hips began moving in time to her fingers affair. She could hold out no more, and came. Her finger moving furtively in and out of herself, her hips never losing a beat. She let out a moan as she gave herself a wonderful climax. She then removed her finger and began massaging her clit gently, licking her lips, enjoying the sensation.

"Taste yourself Pet." She moved her finger to her mouth, and began sucking it, tasting her own sweet juices. "Very good. Now, I want you to remove my clothes," he said as he stood up.

She came and stood before him, and lifted his shirt above his head. She liked his chest, hairy but not too much hair. She undid his belt and pants and pulled them off. She noticed he was very erect under his boxers. She slid them off at last, to reveal a very nice cock.

"Now Pet, on your knees." She did as she was told. "I want you to suck my cock, and I want you to swallow."

His hand caressed her head softly. She came forward and put his cock in her mouth, gently sucking at first. She took hold of it at the shaft and began pumping him as she sucked and licked on the head. She then took her tongue and ran it the length of his cock, back and forth, before putting it back into her mouth. She continued to do this, her motions becoming faster and her sucking becoming harder. She knew he was close to cumming, so she took his cock in and deep throated him, sucking him hard and fast. She felt him cum, like an explosion in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, as she had been instructed. This was her first time to do this, but noticed his cum had a salty, yet sweet flavor at the same time. She removed him from her mouth and looked up at him, hoping she had pleased her master. He looked down at her and smiled. She knew she had done well.

He sat back down on the sofa. "Now Pet, lean over the table in front of me." She turned around and did so. She felt his hands on her thighs, moving up and caressing her ass. She was enjoying it immensely, when SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! She let out a slight moan. He began massaging over the tingling skin.

"Yes Pet, now we really live the role of master and slave."

He got up and came back within a few minutes. She could feel something alien to her. Something cool and soft brushing against her skin. She turned her head slightly to see. He held up a small leather strap. The handle was tightly woven black leather, with seven or eight loosely hanging thin strips of soft black leather. He teased her with it, rubbing it around and around, her freshly spanked skin tingling under it. Just as she was relaxing again, SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! on her right ass cheek. She cried out, more in pleasure than in pain. She could feel her skin heating up from the assault. Then, SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! on her left ass cheek. Once again, she whimpered, but not once did she ask him to stop.

He took hold of her hips and pulled her closer to him. She could feel his cock rubbing against her. She liked the way it felt against her hot, tingling skin. "Now Pet, I will teach you about anal sex."

He pulled her even closer to him, and spread her legs wide. First he teased her with the handle of the leather strap. Rubbing it around and around her ass, she started to tense up. "Relax Pet, relax."

She could feel his hands moving around her now, and felt as he inserted a finger. She gasped at that. What a strange sensation. He began moving it in and out, slowly and gently for her. Once he had her relaxed, he inserted his cock. She sucked in her breath at the pain. She lowered her head and bit down on her lip. The more he thrust, in and out, the less tense she became, to where finally, she was enjoying it. His movement became more intense as he fucked her anally. She began matching his movements, moving her hips in time with him. He reached up and cupped her breast in his hand, massaging it. Then he took hold of her hair, and pulled back slightly. This was unexpected, but she liked it. He was commanding her, body and soul and she was obeying every order. He began moving faster and faster, until finally, he came. He took his cock and out, and pumped himself, spewing his cum on her ass. She reached behind and began massaging it in.

"Turn around Pet." She did as she was told. He pulled her up to him, and kissed her passionately. Their lips locked tightly, their tongues massaging one another. "You've done very well Pet. I am very pleased," he told her. She was elated at the thought of thoroughly pleasing this man she called master. "Lets take a shower and clean up." He led her to the bathroom and started the water. Together they got in, and she began to run the soap over his body. When she was done, he did the same for her. They stayed there, under the hot, steamy water kissing and massaging each other. It felt good, being that close, feeling the water run off their bodies. When they were done, she toweled him dry, then herself.

This time he led her to the bedroom of the suite. The bed was a large wrought iron bed with a canopy. She immediately noticed the handcuffs hanging from an iron leaf, which was part of the bed's adornment. He lifted her hands above her head, and secured the handcuffs around her wrists. Then he secured the handcuffs to a revolving hook around the pole of the bed above the protruding leaf so they couldn't slip down. She stood, practically on her the tips of her toes. He brought out a riding crop. He put it between her legs and rubbed it up and down the inside of her thighs. He turned her so she would be facing away from him. He ran the riding crop up and down her back, then finally resting it on her ass.

"Your skin is loosing that nice pink color Pet."

With that, SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! This time, the sting was a little more intense. His hands immediately began to gently rub the area. "Yes, I see the color coming back." With that another series of five SMACKS!! She whimpered louder this time, but loved the touch of his hands over her heated skin.

He undid the handcuffs and told her to lay down on the bed, face up. She did as she was told. He put the handcuffs back around her wrists, which lay above her head."Now Pet, spread your legs for me." He took the riding crop and rubbed it along her soft nether lips. She felt intense ecstasy as she felt it graze over her clit. He kept it there intentionally for a moment, before moving down to her inner thighs. He brought it back up and SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! on her clit, though not as hard as before. This caused her to arch her back and cry out. Her breasts rising and falling with her breathing. He then went lower and gave her five SMACKS!! on each inner thigh. Her skin pink and hot.

Again, he used his hands to gently massage the heated skin. She wriggled under him. "Yes Pet, what is it that you want?" She looked at him intently, "Fuck me Master, please." He grinned, "Not yet Pet, soon but not yet." She heard a knock at the door. "I'll be right back Pet."

A few minutes later he returned, with a beautiful blonde behind him. She looked at the other woman with sheer curiosity. The blonde was wearing a sexy red dress with red heels. With his hand on her shoulder he told her, "I want you to pleasure my Pet in any way she wishes." The blonde smiled and walked over to her. The master sat down in a chair next to the bed, and watched. The blonde undid the handcuffs and set her wrists free. She sat up and watched as she removed the dress. Completely naked, the blonde crawled up next to her, and said, "I'm Sandy." They looked at each other for a moment, when Sandy leaned forward and kissed her, their tongues playing with one another. She could feel Sandy's hands moving to her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them. She lay back as Sandy moved to her earlobe, sucking it. She moved down and licked around her nipple, biting it gently. She went to the other breast and pleasured it as much as the first. Slowly Sandy made her way down, before finally spreading her nether lips, her tongue danced around her clit. She moaned from the pleasure as Sandy thrust her tongue inside her. Slowly then faster, she fucked her with her tongue. She came with such intensity her whole body shivered in emotion.

The women began kissing again. This time, she wanted to taste Sandy. She told Sandy to face the headboard and hold on to it. She positioned herself under her and began licking and sucking. Her own tongue thrusting in and out just as Sandy had done to her. She could feel the woman's juices flowing down her chin. Sandy began moving her hips to the motion of her tongue and her cum trickled in and out of her mouth. When they were finished, they lay there kissing. She looked over at her master to see that he was pleased. He smiled at her, and walked towards the bed.

He took his pet and kissed her passionately again. She lay back and he thrust his cock into her. As he fucked her, Sandy began kissing and sucking her breasts. Her climax came swiftly, as she arched her back. He began to cum, and again, took himself out, cumming on the soft skin of her abdomen while Sandy massaged it in. She lay back completely content. Sandy got up and dressed. She watched as her master led her out. A few minutes later he returned. He lay next to her and they held each other for a while before she drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke a few hours later, she heard the shower running. She got up and joined her master. Again, they washed and massaged each other. The feel of each other's skin was nice against the running water. After they were done, he led her back to the bed."You've done well for your first time with me Pet. Now, I just want to make love to you."

They began kissing, and she liked the feel of his weight on her. She liked the feel of his power. They began to make love in the ordinary position, but with him, it was not ordinary. He knew just how to touch her to drive her crazy. They rolled over, and she sat up, feeling his cock deep inside her. They continued this into the late hours of the night. Exhausted, they both finally fell asleep.

The next morning, he led her to her cab. She didn't want to leave, but knew it was time to indulge the real world again. He kissed her goodbye and said, "Until next time Pet. Spanks for the memories." They both laughed. He watched as her cab drove away. Both thinking of the next time they could indulge in their lust and fantasy.

Lizette
Lizette
8 Followers