The Master Program Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varun1987
Varun1987
238 Followers

"You're ready to go again?" asked Alex, her face a mixture of shock and admiration.

"Don't worry, if you're tired we can just suck him off," said Imogen, coming out from underneath Alex. She kissed her lightly on the lips, then without the slightest hesitation, swallowed half of Stephen's dick. She sucked along the shaft a few times, then pulled off and turned to Alex, "Tastes like you; have a try."

Alex looked a little taken aback by Imogen's forwardness, but like in the bar, and when being fingered in the street, she went with it and grabbed Stephen's rod with her hands. For the next twenty minutes he watched ecstatically as both girls used their hands and mouths to stimulate him. Sometimes they alternated between each other passing it on like a baton and sometimes they worked together.

"OK baby, time to cum so we can sleep," requested Imogen, "How about all over our slutty faces?"

"Oh I dunno, I...um... I'd prefer it on my boobs," interjected Alex, looking a little nervous now.

"As you wish," replied Imogen, and began pumping him as fast as she could, aiming it so that it sprayed both of their breasts and Imogen's face. As soon as it was done, Imogen began licking herself clean, but Alex, tired and not driven by the Master Program's influence, grabbed his towel from the radiator and cleaned all of his sperm away. Imogen kicked off her shoes and lay down in the middle of the bed; Stephen went to lie down next to her and then noticed his Macbook still filming. He reached over, shut the lid, switched off the bedroom light and then took his place, on the right of Imogen. He heard Alex hit the mattress on the other side of Imogen, followed by some kissing noises, before all three drifted off.

More hungover and far less drunk, Alex was not nearly as gung-ho in the morning. She messed around with both of them using only hands for a few minutes but then pulled Stephen onto her prone body. Once they both came she thanked them both for a 'completely unforgettable' night and gathered her clothes. Putting on her heels and nothing else, Imogen offered to swap numbers with Alex. Alex agreed, but qualified that 'this was a truly crazy night for me; I don't know if I could do it again'. They kissed, Alex a little tentatively, before she left the bedroom and the flat. Without saying a word, Imogen mounted Stephen and they proceeded to have sex for the next hour, with Imogen talking about their threesome, in particular about Alex, non-stop. She eventually left too, to go revise, leaving Stephen to watch his new video.

It was twenty-four hours since Alex had left Stephen's flat in the morning after their threesome. He stepped out the bathroom, having just showered, to find a naked Imogen masturbating with a mini-vibrator at the kitchen table. He could tell he had caught her in the midst of an orgasm because she let out a loud gasp as the bathroom door swung shut behind him.

"What the hell? Imogen, Sophie's in the flat!"

"No she's not sweetie," droned Imogen, who was in her post-orgasm delirious state, "She left while you were in the shower. She did almost catch me fingering myself under my skirt though. I kinda wish she did, but I sensed that might piss you off... I only got naked and cracked out my little girlfriend here when she left. I got this thing ages ago, but I don't know why I didn't use her more until now," she said, giving the sex toy a little kiss and placing it next to her empty cereal bowl. "Sophie is hot though. Like really hot. I was imaging fucking her. Along with Alex. That girl has turned me into a lesbian. I want to text her but what if she's not interested... is this what it feels like to be a guy?"

She strode over to Stephen, pulled down the towel he was wearing round his waist and dragged him backwards towards the table. She lay down upon it and used her legs and hands to guide him towards her. As he was on top of her, guiding his erection into her tunnel, she spoke softly into his ear, an air of sexual desperation to her voice, "make me cum while I think of Alex. Pleasure me like I want to pleasure her. I want to be fucked while I think of her and your hot flatmate."

Imogen's legs were spread like a V, with Stephen gripping them strongly against his chest as he thrust into her. They went like this for half an hour, with Imogen moaning things out loud, declaring things like her desire to lick out Alex, or sixty-nine with Sophie. Stephen counted Imogen to have had three orgasms, whilst he came inside her twice. As she had her fourth; screaming out that she wished Stephen was actually Alex fucking her with a strap-on, her phone went off. As soon as her body calmed down, she reached over to check her phone.

"Oh, that's lame," she said, Stephen still propelling himself inside of her, "hmm but that's good."

"What's up?" asked Stephen.

"Oh nothing, a guy I met texted me to meet up, but he said he's busy and he'll try to rearrange for as soon as possible, but it seems Ed, another fuck buddy, well we've had sex twice, texted me half an hour ago saying he wants to meet up any time after now. I'm just a little disappointed because it's always good to have another number rather than fuck someone you already have."

"Fair enough. What is your number?"

"Uh... OK... my first boyfriend, then that guy I was seeing in the summer before Uni. Ummm, then this guy from halls in the first term. Then Lucas, he was another boyfriend and then a couple of one night stand fling-type things. So that is six, then there was you so that's seven, then oh god, I really upped my pace after that," she laughed, clearly pleased with herself and started to list further guys, whilst counting them off on her fingers, "Bus guy, guy I met at Tesco, Will from home, Will from one of my lectures... umm..."

"The guy in the library?" suggested Stephen.

"No, that was Will, oh wait! There was the Indian dude too. Did I tell you about him?"

"Just seemed like you to sleep with someone in the library," laughed Stephen, a little bit nervous because he only knew about them with help from the Master Program.

She smiled to herself again and continued, "That's five more... oh yeah and Ed. And also this guy who is friends with my flatmate Julie. That was weird, he's quite cute and he'd been flirting with me every time he came round but all of a sudden he found his balls and made a move a few days ago. I don't get why guys have suddenly become more forward with me. Not that I'm complaining. In fact, I want more of it! From girls too. God, I love girls."

"Glad you're enjoying it! But you forgot the guy from Basement."

"Who... oh god yeah! Wait I'm cumming again, go a bit deeper. Uhhhhnnnnnn. I fucking love cock and I love slutty girls and I love sex. I. Love. Orgasms." She lay motionless for a few seconds before opening her eyes and staring blankly at him.

"I literally cannot go more than two waking hours without an orgasm. I need more men to fuck. I need more women. I mean we got to what? Eleven?

"No, fifteen guys, I think. And one girl."

"Yeah, one amazing girl. I actually totally forgot about the random from that night because Alex was in my mind. There was also another guy from my course yesterday."

"Yesterday?"

"Yeah, just before I came round last night." Stephen wondered why he hadn't seen that, but that must've been when he was busy editing/wanking over the video of Alex, Imogen and himself

"Sixteen guys. That's it? I wish I could fuck a new guy every day and a new girl every week. But it is something that I did more than double my number in like a month. Maybe revision makes me super horny. Speaking of that you should probably cum soon, so that I can go fuck Ed and then get to the library."

Almost at her command, he delivered a third load inside her, for which she scolded him jokingly explaining she meant she wanted him to spunk on her body and her face. More to herself than to him she told herself that she'd get Ed to cum on her face. As she left his flat, she offered to come back for evening sex, provided she didn't get picked up by a good-looking stranger. Hearing Imogen's deep desire to increase her number of lovers caused Stephen to hatch a plan. A plan that involved the Master Program, of course.

"Hello, Master Program," said Stephen after opening his Macbook.

"Good morning, Stephen."

"OK, so I want to create a new routine, let's call it the 'Attraction Routine'. I want it to work like the modification I made for Imogen, where guys she finds attractive will hit on her more. I want you to scale this up so it works like this; for a given subject, provided this subject is in a place with at least one person they are mutually attracted to, I want you to identify the person they find most attractive and subconsciously direct them to seduce the subject in the way most likely to succeed. This should happen at all times, unless the subject is in such a mood where they are actively seeking to avoid contact or it might cause them distraction from an important task they are undertaking. Also, limit this to... five times a day, unless the subject desires more attention," Stephen paused to think for a second, then continued, "Also, I don't want to create too many home-wreckers, so not including the subject, only apply this to unattached people...or people who already have a history of cheating. Oh I and I suppose I should make it explicit that this is a tool used to induce casual sex, so don't bother applying it to super prudish people or super religious people, only those who might already have a disposition to sleeping with people they have only just met. To increase the rate of success, I also want you to direct the subject to places where this might be most effective, without affection the subject's overall purpose. For example, if there are five seats in the library, direct them to choose the one closest to a good-looking single guy. Or girl. This should apply to either gender, depending on the subject's sexual orientation. I want you to apply this to Imogen Daniels."

"Complete."

"OK, I also want you to create a one-off routine, which will apply between two subjects, and we're calling this the 'Ask-On-A-Date Routine'. The first subject is the asker, who will receive subconscious hints on the best thing to say to ensure success, and the second subject will be put in the most receptive mood. Don't change anything or put anything in their heads, just maybe influence them to think of the best things they already know. I want you to apply this on Imogen Daniels asking Alex...whatever her name is, the girl from the threesome."

"Complete."

"OK, so we have the Health Routine, Safety Routine, Female Grooming, Breast Size...uhhhh...Orgasm Enhancer, Attraction and the date one. Though I think I made the orgasm one about having sex with multiple guys though, convert that into just multiple partners of either gender." Stephen paused for thought. He realised he knew why he was doing all this; making programs he could run on more women. At some point along the line he had become OK with moulding anyone to fit his whims. It had crept up on him, but if he didn't stop now he didn't know if he could turn back. He shut down the program and brought up a PDF file with some lecture notes and began his day's revision.

Three hours passed and Stephen was putting full focus into his studies, to distract himself from the Master Program. He had to stop for lunch at which time he checked his phone. Waiting for him was a text message from Imogen, sent fifteen minutes previously, telling him to call her, which he did, instantly.

"STEEEVIE!!!! Best day EVER!"

"OK, what happened?"

"OK, so I went straight home and changed, then went to Ed's for some good sex, not as good as you though, today you were particularly awesome, but that might've been because I was thinking about Alex. She's so hot, I had to finger myself over her as soon as I got back to my room," outpoured Imogen down the phone. Stephen could hear voices in the background and laughed under his breath to himself at her total lack of discretion when talking about such things around other people. She continued, "But yeah that's not the point. As soon as I got to the bus stop a guy started chatting me up and we exchanged numbers and he's ALREADY asked me to come round to his as soon as I'm free! He could be guy number eighteen! Eighteen you say?! What happened to seventeen? Well Stephen, I got on the bus, still feeling a bit tingly from my orgasms with Ed, and still thinking about the guy at the bus stop, he was getting a different bus, when ANOTHER guy came over and said he recognised me from our Student's Union. Long story short we had sex in an empty lecture theatre. He was so nervous about getting caught it was funny! Oh and also... It gets better, the guy sitting next to me in the library was a hottie and he does chemistry in the year above me so he offered to help with some stuff. We ended up playing with each other under the table, but that became a bit too dangerous, so we had to stop. SAD FACE! I'm out for lunch and basically to tell you how much of a slut I've been, so if he's still there when I get back, he might be guy eighteen actually, and the guy from the bus stop can be guy nineteen. That's FIVE in one day. Don't want to count my chickens yet though. But despite all this, I'm still so excited about Alex! I texted her; I felt things were going so well for me sexually, after the guy in the lecture hall that I'd ride the wave. She hasn't replied yet, but I have a good feeling. OK, need to buy my sandwich now. I'm so slutty! Yay!"

The declaration of promiscuity from Imogen made Stephen unable to concentrate on revision anymore. He tried for less than five minutes to keep working but the thought of Imogen jumping from guy to guy made him so excited he had to cave to the Master Program.

"Master Program, how did you make Imogen so slutty? How much of her newfound promiscuity is the doing of my tampering?"

"Each subject is a composite of their own innate characteristics and those characteristics they have learnt from societal interactions. For example, the wearing of clothes is not a natural instinct, however, caring about one's own outward appearance is a natural driving force for several reasons, including dominance of a social group or attracting a sexual partner. To continue the example of clothes, dressing 'inappropriately' or 'provocatively' is also a learned notion, to the point where two states of dress can be seen as inappropriate by the opposing cultures. In the culture of Japan, for a female to bare her legs up to the upper thigh is the norm, however, any visible evidence of her bra, such as a strap, is seen as distasteful. Contrasting this with the United Kingdom, the reverse can be said to be true."

"Like other traits, the promiscuity of a person comprises of both the innate and learned aspect. Instinctually, both genders have an affinity for multiple sexual partners, females do so to increase the chances of conception and males to increase their chances of insemination. However, it is also a masculine trait to have the attention of desirable women, as part of the 'Alpha Male' psyche. This causes males to desire a single bond with one woman they consider desirable. For the sake of a family role females also desire a single bond, in order to ensure a stable future for the raising and protection of a child. The relative strength of these instincts, among others, decides how promiscuous a person will innately be. In modern humans, there are many learned traits that can affect promiscuity, like religious teachings or social stigma. Innate or set behavioural patterns in subjects come from instincts they are born with or very early experiences whilst the brain is in a hyper-development phase. To alter or change these requires large mindset alterations and proportionally can deliver very little exterior change as learned behaviours develop around the core trait thus mimicking it, even if that core disappears. Learned values can be altered with relative ease because they are often based on a few memories or experiences. Removing, altering or dulling the ability to recall these memories whilst subconsciously encouraging the subject to recall more preferable memories can lead to vast changes in learned behaviours, at relatively low cost in terms of changing the mindset."

"The subject Imogen Daniels already has a higher than average predisposition towards promiscuous behaviour. Combined with an innate desire to pursue enjoyable activities and a strong sexual drive, the subject is naturally inclined towards sexualised behaviour. However, the subject has developed many learned behaviours throughout her life that have reduced her overall promiscuity. Removal of her fear from infection or danger, whilst enhancing her enjoyment of sexual experiences, counteracted this reduction and served to augment the innate predisposition. Further enhancement of memories, including those where the subject engaged in casual sexual activities and those where the subject glamorised sexual behaviour, was required to complete the task. Altering her memories caused less than 3% mindset change and resulted in a 25% increase in the subject's tendency towards promiscuity. The increase in sexual attention and interaction the subject has received since I first altered her also lead to positive reinforcement of the changes made, without further influence required."

"Wow... OK, that makes a lot of sense. So are you saying I just sort of... released her inner slut."

"It is correct to say that social influences caused the subject to repress some of her promiscuous nature, but she is now augmented with learned behaviours to exaggerate her underlying nature. Neither state is more true to her than the other."

"OK, well... let's make a 'Slut Routine' then. How slutty was Imogen before any alterations."

"The subject was 1.3 times more likely to engage in promiscuous behaviour than the average for a female in the 18-25 age bracket in the UK."

"And after the most recent changes?"

"The subject is now 2.2 times more likely to engage in promiscuous behaviour, when compared with the same sample population."

"Only 2.2 times? But she's had sex with like eight or nine guys in a fortnight."

"Due to environmental influences, such as the Attraction Routine, the subject is 5.7 times more likely to be presented with the opportunity to engage in sexual activity, outside of a committed relationship, when compared to the same sample population."

"OK... makes sense. How much did you have to change her mindset? Take into account only those that affected her sluttiness."

"The subject underwent an 8.6% mindset change."

"OK, well, in that case, the Slut Routine is simple, without incurring more than a 10% mindset change make the subject as slutty as possible. Heightened sex drive, sex with guys, sex with girls, an increased interest in masturbation, make them like to be cummed on, make them enjoy porn..." he paused to think about all the changes he had made to Imogen, "um...reduced aversion to being naked in public... and make the subject no longer want to wear underwear... unless they are intentionally dressing up sexy. Oh and prompt me to come up with a fun quirk, like Imogen's wearing her high heels all the time. Save that."

Stephen thought for a little while. He knew that he couldn't resist altering Alex. He was making all these routines for his next subject, who would be her. He thought about how slutty she was coming home with a strange couple for a threesome on a whim, and how easy it should be to make her as slutty, if not more slutty, than Imogen. He thought of their naked bodies together and then the idea of decorating her came into his mind. He imagined them both with tramp stamps, licking each others' pierced nipples and he knew what he was going to do. He couldn't help it.

Varun1987
Varun1987
238 Followers