The Master Program Ch. 08

Story Info
The search for Parz continues...
6.9k words
4.4
24k
14

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varun1987
Varun1987
237 Followers

The idea for this story comes from JR Parz and the Master PC stories. I write this inspired by his original work.

Chapter 8: The World

November had brought dramatic changes, perhaps not as dramatic as October, but Stephen had decided to accept Nicole's transformation for now. In fact, now that Mike couldn't recall the Master Program and no longer knew that these weren't organic scenarios, he had become much more amicable with Stephen. According to the continuity he thought was real, Mike had never strongly fancied Imogen and thus never had reason to dislike Stephen. He had visited Stephen in the summer a few times, where he slept with Nicole. Instead of renting out the flat that was in London, she decided to move there to facilitate a sexual relationship with Mike. Stephen, in the Master Program synthesised reality, had blessed the relationship, as he did with most of her conquests in an effort to overcompensate for his deeper, hidden jealousy. The Safety Routine was still running under Mike's account, so Stephen still struggled to hate him. Knowing that he couldn't do anything about the situation just yet, Stephen had decided to be friendly enough with Mike. This was actually quite easy after Stephen had reduced his aversion to incest; it was the only way to accept that his mother and sister occasionally engaged in sexual acts as part of group sex. It wasn't enough for him to contemplate sleeping with his sister but it did mean he infrequently succumbed to Nicole's advances. Stephen had almost reverted his mother to a state more like her originals several times but each time he had nearly done so he didn't think he could accept the idea of a Nicole he saw as 'real' sleeping with Mike and Katie.

Sophie and Remi continued to have sex until it became the beginnings of a relationship. However, this situation opened her to the idea of sleeping with more men and by early December she was involved with two more. Sophie made no attempts to hide this yet Stephen was only mildly aware; he had become intensely focused on meddling and modifying his mother along with browsing hundreds of Google search results for 'Parz', 'JR Parz', 'Parz programmer' and other such terms. Her thing with Remi fizzled out but this only left more room for Marcus. The third guy, Frederic, remained just an occasional fuck buddy. It only was after Sophie had been away for four consecutive days; a day with Marcus, a day with Frederic and then back to Marcus for two further days, that Stephen had noticed what she was doing. Their relationship dwindled to short trysts between either of them sleeping with Imogen or Alex and Sophie seeing Marcus and Frederic. The 'RA' on her hip reminded him that her transformation had meant she had never really been his.

Whilst Sophie and Stephen's relationship was weakening, Mike and Nicole only grew closer together. The end of December and start of January were still their traditional family time for Stephen. In the original and new realities, Christmas Lunch was almost always spent with extended family but they often did just nuclear family meals and activities around the festive period. However, in the new reality, for some of Stephen's birthdays and sometimes on New Year, 'family' included Nicole's lovers. The memory that annoyed him the most was having Harry, his schoolmate, at his 18th birthday dinner. Though it was still weird having his father and his mother's boyfriend at a family dinner together, it wasn't as bad as it sounded, because Nicole tended to dress more modestly around George and she didn't flaunt her relationships in front of him. This year was different though; Mike joined the four of them for Christmas Dinner in the evening after eating with his own family. Nicole, who was dressed in an incredibly short form-fitting dress with a zip all the way down the front; far more revealing than her normal 'family-friendly' outfits, was quite reserved with Mike whilst Stephen's cousins were there, introducing him as 'Stephen's friend'. They were the last to leave; in fact, they were supposed to be gone before Mike arrived; once they did Nicole's demeanour slowly shifted from almost pre-transformation Nicole, bar the tattoos and slutty dress, to her newer self. She openly kissed Mike several times, referred to him as 'dear' and 'sweetie' almost exclusively and even discussed a potential holiday away together. It bothered him that a few times he really was struck by how happy she was around him and there were a few moments when he genuinely forgot they weren't a legitimate couple. He didn't let himself entertain the thought that compared to either reality it seemed like he made her genuinely more joyful than his dad ever did.

Throughout the synthesised life Stephen could remember, Nicole's need to masturbate or be pleasured was evident. It became a lot more obvious as they got older but no one ever addressed it. It was just something that they were supposed to pretend wasn't happening whilst she would discretely finger herself under the table or 'just need to step out' or when it was 'a bit cold' so she would 'need to put her jacket over her lap' on long car journeys. After Kate and Stephen became adults, provided George wasn't around, she would show no modesty in front of them, happily and uninhibitedly rubbing herself in their presence. But never in front of them and George, and definitely never with a boyfriend. Like with many family dinners, Nicole's hand was down out of view and she was concentrating hard on breathing quietly. Mike's hand joined hers and George glared at them; neither noticed. Nicole could normally keep her orgasmic whimpers down to what could pass as a mild throat clearing but this time she made a couple of obvious squeals. She and Mike quickly stopped when they noticed a disapproving George, but Nicole did kiss Mike quite passionately afterwards.

It took twenty minutes for Nicole to get unbearably horny again. She 'realised' that she hadn't given Mike his present; a watch that Stephen guessed cost more than George's tie and socks. The watch was conveniently upstairs and for some reason took ten minutes to present. Stephen was sure that reason was the same one that returned with tousled Nicole's hair and caused her dress to become askew. Nicole made a point of saying how George had 'helped her choose the watch'. Such a statement would not normally have not riled George, in fact he got along with most of Nicole's boyfriends, especially Mike, until they flaunted what was going on; like Mike and Nicole were doing now. It didn't help that Mike then gave Nicole her present; they were a set of pink stainless steel heavy gauge nipple and clit rings, with matching tongue and belly studs. She left table, this time alone, to change into the jewellery and presumably masturbate too. Mike commented that he could see the rings through her dress, which was definitely true; there were raised circles about 2cm wide sitting in the centre of each breast. She told him she would show him the whole set later before changing the topic.

Mike was not around much after that as he was spending time with his family. His next encounter with the Lowe's would be Stephen's birthday. In between then and Christmas, though, things became less tense and 'back to normal'; Stephen had never really spent much time at home since Nicole's transformation so he was going on his fake memories to tell him what was normal. It seemed they were an average couple most of the time; George talked about work, Nicole watched soaps which George groaned at, etc. Even when Nicole left to see her fuck buddies, which she did frequently, it was as casual a conversation as if she was to say she was meeting a friend for coffee.

For Stephen's birthday Nicole had offered to host the dinner at her flat in London, so that Mike could go out for Friday Night/Birthday drinks with Imogen, Alex, Ruth and Abelle. Katie and Nicole left early to prepare the meal, with Stephen and his dad intending to meet them in the evening. When George and Stephen arrived at the flat they were taken aback by her outfit; it consisted of a bright pink dress and glittery silver platform stilettos. Like the dress at Christmas, the dress was tight short and made of fabric so thin her nipple and belly piercings were completely evident but this was nothing new, the surprising bit, again considering how she pretended to be toned-down around George, was the cut outs in the side of the dress; from the middle of the ribcage down to the upper thigh, where the dress ended, the front and back panels were joined together by thin straps. Her private regions were still kept just about private, provided she didn't bend down at all, but bare skin was more visible than not. Having been dressed relatively conservatively for the two weeks between Christmas and his birthday, Stephen had almost forgotten how she normally dressed and he could see his father become tense.

They cut the cake first, but shortly after George took Nicole to the bedroom and raised voices could be heard. Five minutes later, George emerged and politely revealed that he had to go and apologised to Stephen. Nicole held her composure and kissed him on the cheek, promising to come home soon, but this was just a façade because after she shut the door behind George she shook her head and mumbled something like 'prude'. She whipped the dress off and knelt naked in front of Mike and then ordered Katie to serve dinner before unzipping Mike's jeans and taking him into her mouth. Once he was hard she wanked him off with her breasts, unashamedly allowing copious amounts of sperm to land on her face, chest and hair. She cleaned herself off in the bathroom and then rode Mike to a mutual orgasm. Nicole looked much more relaxed as she tucked into her food, Mike looked a little embarrassedly in Stephen's direction.

Stephen left for his birthday drinks alone; he always felt a little uncomfortable around the three of them for too long, knowing what Mike had done to them. He had programmed Nicole and Katie to want to do something else that night when he left. The faint noises of two women moaning that he could hear as he walked down the street to the tube station confirmed his suspicions on what it is they would find to do. At his birthday event he met a modified girl, Lauren. She was in the Romantic Nympho category so she bore many similar traits to Sophie. He decided that he liked having a 'long-term girlfriend' around to 'keep him grounded in reality' so he programmed her to fall for him over the next couple of months. He also made some tweaks to her Master reprogrammed state; he made her a bit ditsy, changed her large natural breasts to large fake ones, gave her a very strong affinity to lesbian porn and also turned her hair blonde. Though Stephen could not see this, the result was someone that looked quite like Sophie.

January saw the end of Stephen's tenancy in his flat. The contract was to last until September, but Stephen used the Master Program to convince his landlord to end it early. He moved Sophie into a flat with a couple of Master Program women whilst Alice and her two boyfriends had 'decided' to live together. Stephen had grander plans though; he had amassed quite a pot of money through the Master Program by turning normally high-risk methods of accruing money into more stable forms of income. He bought a modest mansion in the south-west of London at a price that would have been inconceivable for him to afford a year ago; it was still not quite within his budget, but some crafty commands issued towards the mortgage consultant at the bank were all it took to secure the place.

The normal rigmarole associated with buying a house was eliminated at Stephen's hand and he moved into his new 'palace', as he had deemed it, by early February. Having become mildly obsessed with Game of Thrones for the past couple of months Stephen had jokingly fancied himself somewhat of a king with an entourage of whores. Though he considered his new home a royal palace of sorts it was, perhaps unsurprisingly, more of a live-in brothel. Bedroom 1 was the largest room and was where he, and Lauren for most nights of the week, was now living. Bedroom 2 was given to Nicole; Mike stayed at Nicole's flat a fair amount of time, so he had hoped giving her a room here would mean they spend less time together; he had realise he was effectively trying to win by giving her more opportunity to sleep with strangers rather than with Mike but he still refused to see this as an empty victory. Bedroom 3 was a 'guest bedroom' that he gave to Alex and Imogen whenever they came to visit; he had thought about renting it to them permanently but he decided against breaking up the Imogen-Alex-Ruth-Abelle group because it had been one of the inspirations for his new living arrangement.

Bedroom 4 had originally been planned for Leigh, but since his relationship was still mostly an exchange of sex for good academics, he didn't think he could convince her to move in without more modifications; consequently, he gave the room to a Megan and Elizabeth Jones; mother and daughter. He had realised the hypocrisy of creating a relationship with them but he lamely justified it to himself by telling himself he was already allowing such a taboo to exist whenever Katie came to visit. Megan was the daughter, at 21 years of age, and Elizabeth was her 45-year old married mother. Prior to the Master Program alterations, Elizabeth had an affair with Megan's boyfriend, which naturally was in the process of tearing apart Elizabeth's marriage and her relationship with Megan. The Master Program edited this to have Megan and Elizabeth accept they both were attracted to the same men and hence decided to exploit that to enhance their sex lives rather than potentially drive them apart. It also allowed Elizabeth to play away from home because it simply appeared to her husband and others that she was spending time with her daughter. In addition to the standard change of appearances they had undergone, Stephen ensured they had matching tramp stamps, though Elizabeth's was larger and more colourful.

The set-up of the final bedroom again only existed thanks to his reduced aversion to incest. Whilst the cliché of twin sisters had always peaked Stephen's interest as a curious idea, he now had the power to implement it. However, it seemed too easy and too run-of-the-mill, so he found a set of identical triplet sisters, who were 26 years old and all single. They had been one of three sets of candidates in all the South East of England. Stephanie, Helen and Joanna Saunders all would be completely indistinguishable from each other, however, they all had differing tramp stamps; the rest of their tattoos all matched. They all dressed to match each other, the only difference being the colour of their outfit; they would all wear at least one item to match the colour Stephen had assigned them; Stephanie was pink, Helen was blue and Joanna was red. He enjoyed objectifying the triplets to the point where he decided they were the house 'toys'. All the other women there were pretty free in their day-to-day lives but the triplets, outside of their jobs; Stephanie was a receptionist, Helen was a store manager at Tesco and Joanna was a technician at the a drama school, they were compelled to service the other inhabitants and guests of the house, with Stephen, of course, being top priority.

Thanks to this new house, February was a much better month than the previous four. He had started to feel like a victim to the Master Program rather than the Master but now having triplet sisters or a mother and her daughter or Imogen and Alex fuck him at his command he started to get the feeling of control back. He occasionally wondered how Sophie was doing and dropped Imogen the odd question about her well-being. The answer was usually that she was enjoying her new relationship with Marcus so he stopped asking, especially as this response triggered a voice in the back of his head that said 'well... you could have still been with her and Nicole would not be 'Niki' if you'd just have called it quits before the summer.'

Whilst listening and seeing his Mum's very frequent sexual activities around his house was less than desirable it had at least made him forget about Mike's involvement. This ended in March as Sunday the 3rd was Mike's birthday and this meant Nicole was going to meet his family; she was to head over there on Friday afternoon and leave on Monday morning. He had hoped that Nicole's huge age-gap, inappropriate behaviour and skimpy clothes would mean that the Mackenzie's would not approve at all. He had gone to her flat to get her keys 'in case of an emergency over the weekend' and found her dressed in a dress that could have been described as the next stage along on the slutty scale from the dress she wore at his birthday. The dress was a black tube dress with an opaque strip of fabric that was about 15cm wide and ran down the front of the dress. It covered her crotch but the outer halves of her nipples, adorned with Mike's presents, were clearly poking out from this strip. The rest of the dress was just gridlines no more than half a centimetre thick between cut-out flattened ovals with the diameters of around 1cm tall and 3cm wide. The rest of her clothes were clearly not going to get any better than this as they all seemed to fit in a medium-sized handbag. Stephen was filled with relief that she would be sent back home before she could even step through the front door and the relationship would end. Even if it didn't and somehow Mike's family entertained her for the weekend, shortly after her return the six-month clause on the script would expire and the relationship would end anyway. Win-win.

He felt pretty good until she looked at him with her 'brave face'. The face she gave him when she was trying to hide her nervousness; it cropped up on such occasions like days when Katie and Stephen were opening their exam results or like the time she got a letter from the police after she was caught speeding. "Steve... do you think they'll like me?"

"Oh...uh... yeah, of course, Mum! Why... um... wouldn't they?"

"Because I'm a cheap slut and old enough to be his mum."

Stephen paused, not sure what to say, having thought and, in fact, been hoping they would make that very assessment of her, "What do you think of the situation?"

"I really do love him. I got this to prove it," she replied and pointed at her left thigh. Offset so it was a little lower than her garter tattoo was a new tattoo wrapped around her leg. It looked a little red, so it was obviously new; it was the first time he'd seen someone get a real tattoo post-transformation. It read Nicole Mackenzie; Nicole was across most of the front and Mackenzie across the side and back of her thigh; little hearts punctuated each of the names. "It's something he calls me, so I thought it would be a nice gesture for his birthday."

There was sincerity in her tone that made him realise that this was a genuine romantic act for her and it made him feel guilty that he had wished her failure. When he returned to his house he opened up the Master Program intending to see if he could reprogram the Mackenzie's to accept Nicole; it would all be erased anyway, why put her through a bad situation for the sake of it? He loaded their profiles to see that Mike had already done this five months ago; just before he deactivated his account. At first he cursed Mike assuming this had been part of his plan all along but then he realised that the changes Mike had made to his family were not insignificant and the thought popped into his head that maybe Mike had provisioned for the possibility of really falling for Nicole. Either way, for her sake, he genuinely hoped she would make a good impression. Mike's and Nicole's Facebook pages both indicated that she had indeed done well as there were pictures of her barely dressed self feeding Mike some birthday cake a la a wedding day; especially as her own engagement and wedding rings were visible in the photo, with Mike's mum smiling in the background. There was also a picture of Nicole's new tattoo, which had gained likes from Katie and Mike's brother.

Varun1987
Varun1987
237 Followers
12