The Matchmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
336 Followers

I lay there for about an hour. When I got up I go back to my room to put on some clothes, noticing the bruises and bite marks on my body from what had happened before. Then I went downstairs and found Curtis watching TV. I turned off the set and told Curtis we needed to talk about what happened. He was too dumbfounded and embarrassed to say anything, but I could tell he wanted to share his secret with me: that his desires for me ran as deeper if not deeper than anything I'd witnessed from him today.

He didn't have the courage to tell me his secret and so I told Curtis mine. All of it, from the very beginning when I first began to suspect that my feelings for him went well beyond that of what other mothers felt for their sons right up to today. And yes, Melanie, I even confessed your role in this story. I wanted Curtis to know he could trust me with the truth, and the only way I could think of doing this was to tell him the whole truth as I knew it. I convinced Curtis that only by being completely honest with each other could we hope to continue our relationship, regardless of what kind of relationship we wanted to have.

We talked all night, about just about everything. It felt liberating to unburden myself like that, and I'm certain it was the same for Curtis. A lot of what happened to us in the past has made both of us who we are today, for better or for worse. In particular, Harry walking out on us. Even though many years have passed, that event left all kinds of scars to both Curtis and myself that still affect us to this day. In fact, after my talk with Curtis last night I have no doubt that those demons still haunt both of us. I never had the courage to face them alone and neither did Curtis, but that's changed now. Our love for each other as mother and son wasn't enough to pull us through those times, at least not to the point where we both feel completely healed today. We talked about it at length, and both feel confident in this new love and it's ability to get us through not only the problems of the past but any new ones that lay before us.

"Are you really sure?" Melanie asked. "I mean, if you are, I'm so happy for the both of you."

"Like I told you the other night, Curtis is the only man I've ever really loved," Paula replied. "And although he is much less experienced in romance, Curtis expressed the same sentiments for me last night, saying that his love me was the reason why he could never carry on a relationship with another girl. That he always wanted me, and no other."

"So passionate, so... romantic," Melanie blurted out, her eyes tearing up, and both women smiled in approval.

"So, I've got to ask," Melanie began, coyly, "did the two of you 'consummate' this passion yet?"

"No," Paula chuckled, her cheeks reddening slightly, "but we did talk about it. A lot."

"In the end, I'm glad that we didn't have sex last night," Paula added. "It gave us both a chance to come clean with each other and talk about and be sure about what we're getting ourselves into. We also decided that our first time should be something special, something that is appropriate for the enormity of the journey we're about to begin."

"Please, let me help you with it," Melanie implored.

"Of course," Paula said, "without you I don't know if Curtis and I would have been able to be with each other this way."

Melanie brainstormed the next few days, trying to think about what might make for the perfect night for these new lovers. Besides a few small touches that she thought make the night more special, however, Melanie hadn't come up with much in the way of ideas.

One day during a rather slow time at work, Melanie went to see Paula at her office. Gayle, Paula's receptionist, greeted Melanie with a warm smile, telling Melanie that Paula was out, but should be back shortly.

"Would you like to wait in her office?" Gayle asked, knowing that Melanie and Paula were close friends and that Paula wouldn't mind.

"Sure," Melanie replied.

"I was just about to go for lunch, Melanie," Gayle, so when Paula comes back would you mind passing along a message?"

"Of course not," Melanie answered.

"Great," Gayle smiled. "Could you also let her know that Bridal Boutique called and said the alterations she's getting done for her niece's wedding gown should be ready by next week?"

"Um sure..." Melanie responded, "but I think she already knows." Paula had just walked in and, with a bit of a sheepish look bade Melanie to join her in her office.

The two women settled in on a leather settee in Paula's office and had a cup of coffee as they spoke.

"So, when do I get to meet this niece?" Melanie jokingly asked, knowing full well that no such person existed.

Paula chuckled in reply, not quite sure where to begin. Then she said, "As I told you before, Curtis and I were up all night talking. Well, we talked about everything: relationships, love, sex. We talked about our past, especially Harry, and how it still played a role in who we were today... It's funny, I don't think I ever told anyone, even you, about my marriage as I did with Curtis that night."

"I found out a lot about my son that night too," Paula added.

"What do you mean?" Melanie asked.

"I mean that for better or for worse, Curtis still carries a lot of resentment towards his father, not only for leaving us and for being a bad father, but for being a bad husband to me," Paula said.

"Curtis has this impulse in him to be everything his father wasn't, in every way," Paula continued. "It's a part of who he is as a person. It's even part of who he is sexually."

"I don't understand what you mean by that last part," Melanie said.

"I wasn't sure how to tell you this before Melanie," Paula said. " I was afraid you'd think Curtis was some oedipal pervert, but he takes a lot of pleasure, even pride, in being better than his father sexually. It's a huge turn on for him, and I admit, it even turns me on to tell him so."

"But you haven't even had sex with Curtis," Melanie said. "How can you say he's better than Harry?"

"Because he's more of a man than Harry ever was. Because he turns me on more than Harry ever did," Paula replied. "Physically, emotionally, spiritually... I feel a stronger connection to Curtis than I ever did with Harry. Or with any other man, for that matter. And of course, Curtis gets aroused when I tell him so. You should have seen how he reacted when I told him he had the largest cock I've ever seen. He got so turned on I'm amazed the two of us didn't do it right there. Holding out these last few days has been... tough... to put it mildly."

"But worth it, to be sure," Melanie smiled.

"This wedding dress idea was Curtis'," Paula continued. "It came to him after I told Curtis that my first time had been on my wedding night, and how unsatisfied I had been with Harry. I think Curtis plans on 'undoing' everything his father ever did wrong in our marriage, and literally wants to start from the first day."

"So you're getting married," Melanie asked sarcastically, "where should we have the reception?"

"No, we're not getting married," Paula laughed. Then she added with a small wink, "for now I think wedding night will suffice."

"Any date set for the big day?" Melanie asked.

"Two weeks from Friday," Paula asked.

"Of course, the day you turn the Big Four-O," Melanie chimed, "I should have guessed."

"It's funny," Paula said, "Harry and I used to talk about what we should do for my fortieth birthday. I used to joke that by then I'd feel like an old woman and that I should try and wash those feelings away by doing the most outrageous thing I could think of sexually. I told Curtis about this the other night, and when he heard about it he immediately suggested that it should be the date of our first night together."

"And what about your birthday?" Melanie asked. "Shouldn't we make that part of the celebration as well?"

"Curtis wanted to but I declined the offer," Paula replied. "It would complicate things too much for one evening."

"Although I did tell Curtis to make sure he brings his big birthday candle for me to blow out," Paula added, blushing slightly. Melanie chuckled in response.

"Well, we still have a lot of things to take care of before then," Melanie said.

"Oh, I don't know if things need to be that elaborate," Paula said.

"Well, I've got a few ideas," Melanie smiled. "Please, let me be part of this. I'll take care of everything; think of it as my wedding present!"

"Oh, all right," Paula relented. "But don't think I expect you to pay for anything."

"I'll pay for a few things here and there," Melanie chuckled, "I'm sure it will be better than the silverware I got for you on your first wedding."

The days leading up to the big day were like a whirlwind of activity, made all the more exciting for Melanie because of the need for secrecy. Both women had taken vacation time from work to prepare, and both were buzzing from the thrill of it all. Melanie had only spoken to Curtis a few times during this period, and after the initial awkwardness of her being privy to what was happening the two of them settled back into being good friends. Besides, even though this relationship would remain concealed to the rest of the world, Curtis took some satisfaction in knowing that his mother's best friend not only knew about their taboo love affair but had given them her blessing.

Part IV:

Finally, the big day had arrived. The two women were in Melanie's bedroom, with Paula sitting in a chair as Melanie did her nails for her. On Melanie's insistence, Paula had been over at her place since the previous night because she didn't want Curtis to see her before the wedding.

."But we're not getting married," Paula protested, "doesn't the whole 'bad luck' rule get nullified?"

"Your night with Curtis IS your wedding Paula." Melanie replied. "It may not be a religious ceremony or a legal ceremony, but it's nevertheless just as binding."

"What, a sexual ceremony?" Paula laughed sarcastically.

"It's a ceremony of love and, as far as I'm concerned, the most sacred part of the marriage ceremony," Melanie answered matter-of-factly. "They don't call it 'consummating' the marriage for nothing. Your joining as a couple isn't complete until you have shown your love for each physically. Maybe that isn't as literal with couples today as it was centuries ago, but considering that tonight really is your first time together... well, it really is a consummation of your relationship as a man and a woman."

"If that's the case, I was pretty lousy at it the first time," Paula chuckled.

"You were young, and a virgin to boot," Melanie said. "That's when you need a strong, loving man to show you the way. With that dud of a husband Harry, you pretty much had no chance."

"By the way Paula," my wedding night wasn't much better than yours," Melanie bemoaned, "I don't even like thinking about it now!"

"Sorry," Paula replied.

"That's okay," Melanie said, smiling again. "If anything, it makes me feel happier for you today. I never got much of a wedding day talk from my mother..."

"Neither did I," Paula interrupted.

"But if I could give advice to the me of twenty years ago, I know what I'd say," Melanie said.

"What?" asked Paula.

"I was so in love back then," Melanie recounted, "but very shy." "My advice to her... my advice to you, Paula, is to trust yourself and your man completely. Don't try and worry about any sort of 'wedding night etiquette' like I did. Whatever feels right for you two is right, whatever feels good, is good. Enjoy yourselves and each other to the fullest, because tonight is your night. A night where you declare to each other physically that you belong together as a man and woman."

The time to leave was drawing ever near, and so Melanie quickly set out to help Paula change into her clothes. Melanie couldn't help but be in a bit of awe seeing Paula naked again. Even at forty, she still had a marvelous physique, all legs, tits, and ass. Paula opted for a rather basic but modern white bra to fasten around her 38DD boobs and a pair matching white lace panties. And to add a bit more sexiness to her ensemble, a white garter belt that highlighted her wide 36'' hips and silk stockings to accentuate her long, supple legs. Melanie couldn't believe how her old wedding dress still fit on Paula even though over twenty years had passed. The alterations Paula had ordered for the dress had been minimal; Melanie joked to Paula that if Paula had gained any weight over the years that it had probably gone straight to her boobs, and it was probably true. They had a slight sag of maturity to them now, but if anything that made them look sexier to Melanie, as they also seemed even fuller and shapelier than before too. The gown itself was very lightweight, without a lot of bells and whistles, but nevertheless Paula looked simply stunning in it. Then again, she would have looked striking in just about any frock.

They were just about done now, as Melanie was straightening Paula's veil, when the phone rang. It was Curtis, and Melanie left the room to give Paula some privacy. To Melanie's satisfaction, however, she could occasionally hear the sounds of Paula laughing gaily, making Melanie's heart skip a little. Paula didn't sound at all like a woman talking to her son, but rather had the blissful, giddy sound of a woman talking intimately to her lover. Melanie felt her heart soar: this night really was going to be a success, as her friend had finally found the man of her dreams.

"Paula, come down here!" Melanie shouted, "the car should be here any minute."

Melanie had hired a limousine for the evening that was to pick up Paula first and then drive over to get Curtis. It had taken some thought to come up with a suitable story for the limo service, but Melanie simply explained that the ceremony and reception had taken place earlier and that the bride and groom would now be travelling alone this evening to their hotel room. Yes, Melanie's role in this story was now officially over. She would have given anything to been a fly on their hotel wall, or even just seen the two lovers in their bridal clothes holding hands, but Melanie had insisted to Paula that this night was not for her. However, she did make Paula promise to get all the details once they returned.

After the limo pulled away, Melanie called Curtis to let him know Paula was on her way. Then they began to chat a little, and Melanie decided to give him the same advice she'd given Paula about not holding back his passions in any way, but then added a few more words of wisdom specifically for him:

"Curtis, I don't know what Paula has told you about her first wedding night, but from what she's told me it was practically disaster. Not to mention it was also the night where she lost her virginity. An unsatisfying night foreshadowing an unsatisfying marriage to follow I suppose... your mother has spent years trying to bury those memories. If her mother hadn't bought her that wedding dress Paula probably wouldn't even have it today. It represents a lot of the unhappiness and pain she's gone through in her life."

"I suppose I never really understood that until you put it that way," Curtis said solemnly.

"My point is, take your time tonight," Melanie. "You'll have plenty of time to do whatever you want for the three days that I booked for you at the hotel. As far as tonight goes... try to keep in mind that your mother never had a proper 'wedding night' all those years ago. Let her have one now. She was barely able to look at that dress after all these years, much less put it on, because it reminds her too much of a man who went on to mistreat and later betray her. You have an opportunity to wash away all those painful memories tonight. If your mother looks at that dress in a year from now, make her smile fondly as she remembers this night, the night she wore for you."

"I will," Curtis is resolutely. "Thanks so much for everything you've done, Auntie Melanie. I don't think any of this could have happened without you."

"You two have always been meant for each other," Melanie chuckled, "I just helped you find the way. Goodbye now, Curtis. And good luck!"

As the limo made it's way to her house, Paula thought back to the night she had stayed up all hours talking with Curtis about their relationship. Could they really still remain mother and son after tonight? She had told Curtis that that was what she wanted. He still needed his mother, especially since for all intents and purposes had no father. And although Paula hadn't said much of it at the time, she still needed her son. Motherhood, both the highs and the lows, had been the only positive thing that come from her marriage to Harry. And after all these years since her divorce, it was the only thing that made Paula feel complete as a person.

Was jeopardizing all of this really the right thing to do? Paula knew she would never for sure. She and Curtis had talked for hours about how opening up these new doors to their relationship would only enhance what they already had, and it all sounded great in theory, but in reality Paula could not be sure how much of it was true. And how much of this desire on Paula's part to widen her relationship with Curtis was just about sex? It may have taken some prodding from Melanie, but once Paula found the courage to face those emotions she realized just how much of her fawning over Curtis all these years had been her way of dealing with her repressed sexual desires for him. Could she give herself to him now as his lover? Yes, this Paula was certain she could do. But what would it do to her relationship with Curtis as his mother? Even after the hours of dialogue with Curtis over this matter it was hard for Paula not to feel nervous about it now.

The limo pulled up to Paula's driveway and the bride anxiously tried to peer through the dark glass of the car for any signs of Curtis. Finally, she saw him appear from the house, and the sight was enough to make Paula's heart melt. Curtis had really gone all out with his tuxedo, and with the stylish haircut he'd got for the occasion, looked incredibly handsome. More than anything, Paula was taken with the confident, masculine stride Curtis displayed as he walked to the car. He really was a man now, Paula thought, feeling more pride in that fact now than ever before. After having a brief word with the driver, Curtis opened the door and sat next to Paula in the back. The limo then pulled away from the curb and headed for the hotel. And as per Curtis' instructions, the driver raised the window inside the limo to give Curtis and Paula complete privacy.

"My God, you're beautiful," Curtis said.

"And you look so handsome!" Paula exclaimed. "I..."

"What?" Curtis asked.

"Nothing," Paula replied.

"Come on," Curtis insisted. "We promised each other we wouldn't hold anything back from now on. No more secrets, remember?"

"I... I just," Paula started. "I just always dreamed of seeing you dressed up like this, on your wedding day."

"But you never dreamed that the bride waiting for me would be you," Curtis said. "Well, now that it's happening, how do you feel?"

"Terrified," Paula laughed uneasily. "And exhilarated. I never knew it then, but I guess it's what I always wanted."

"What about you?" Paula asked jokingly, "did you ever expect to see dear old Mom waiting for you in your bridal car?"

"More times than you can imagine," Curtis answered. "From the time I was a child I could see how unhappy you were with Dad, with the way he treated you... I knew you deserved more. And as I grew up and began to understand what it meant for a man and woman to be together I knew I wanted that person for you to be me."

Paula took Curtis' hand in hers, holding it tightly. Despite revealing their dark secrets to each on that fateful night what Curtis was telling her now was a revelation, as Paula did not realize just how far back his desires for her had gone. Curtis could feel the anxiety in his mother's grip, but went on with his tale. As he said mentioned earlier, they weren't going to keep any more secrets.

parkk84
parkk84
336 Followers