The Maury Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,845 Followers

"Three thirty," she said. "Why?"

"I want to talk to you about all of this. So put on a nice dress and let's go to lunch. You're still my sister in law for now, right?" I asked.

"I don't have a nice dress," she said sadly.

"Okay we'll just meet at the mall then," I said. "North entrance, 40 minutes, and do your make-up like you did for the Maury Show."

When Sallie showed up at the mall she looked great. Her lips had just a hint of a darker shade than their own natural pink. Her eyes were outlined but it was subtle. Even the base she used was so light that you could see the freckles that she had in common with her sister show through. Her long dishwater blonde hair had been pulled back away from her face and looked really elegant. It almost made me wish that I'd fallen for her instead of Ellie.

Her clothes just didn't fit the makeup and hair though.

"Why'd you want me to put on my whore-paint, just for us to grab lunch at the mall?" she asked.

"We're not having lunch at the mall," I said. "We're just meeting here."

I grabbed her arm and steered her into a ladies dress shop. I had her try on 3 or four dresses. The third one, a floral print in gray with a black pattern was the one I'd planned on. The dress sculpted her figure and disguised the changes that having 5 kids had done to it. The front was cut just low enough to show her big breasts, but not low enough to show how low they hung. I did suggest to the saleswoman that we needed a new bra, and stockings and shoes. Sallie went back into the dressing room, and when she came out, the change was radical. The new bra made sure that her breasts were not only shown, but presented. Her waist was also nipped in and the higher heel not only enhanced her legs but the change in the way she had to walk in them even made her butt look better.

"Ted, I thought the point was for us to talk about my sister, not for us to play dress up," said Sallie.

"We'll take it all," I said handing the woman my card. "And she'll wear it out."

"We are going to talk about your sister and me," I told Sallie. "But I want us to have a nice lunch at a nice restaurant, and relax. There are some things that I just have to ask you."

The place I'd chosen was right around the corner from the mall. It was a great steak place. It was also Ellie's favorite restaurant. I got us a table and ordered for us. Sallie looked around, and people looked back at her. I don't think she had any idea of how beautiful she was. She deserved this, I was just happy that I could provide her with one afternoon away from everything she had to go through on a daily basis.

"Sallie, you've spoken to both of them over the past three weeks. I know it can't have been easy for you. How did you find the strength to not only forgive both of them, but to put it behind you and move on?" I asked her. "I love your sister. I have since the first day I met her. Sometimes I feel like my heart beats only for her. But at the same time, I'm furious with her. I cannot bring myself to talk to her. Every time I talk to her, I get so angry that I just want to explode. One minute I'm thinking about how nice it would be to wrap my arms around her again, the next I'm thinking about wrapping my fingers around her throat. I know you love Billy, but I'll never be able to be in the same room with him again without killing him. Even if somehow, and it's a really big "if," Ellie and I manage to save our marriage, things are going to have to be different. There won't be any more Christmases or holidays together, no more backyard barbecues, or you guys coming over to swim and hangout. You and the kids are of course always welcome, but Billy can never set foot in my home again, and I won't come to yours unless you kick him out. That's a given, but I just can't seem to find the strength that you have, as much as I love her. Something inside me just isn't willing to forgive this. I was hoping that maybe you'd heard from them how it started and when and how many people she's been screwing around on me with. And I guess, why? would be a good thing to know also. And then like I said, I really want to know how the hell you're able to put aside what that asshole does to you and just keep going?"

Sallie took another bite of her steak, and looked down into her plate. She pretended not to notice the tears on my face, and I pretended not to notice hers. "Ted, I'm not nearly as strong as you think I am. It hurts me badly every fucking time he does this," she said. "When we went to the show, I already knew I was going to take him back. I was prepared to be angry if he'd gotten that little girl pregnant, but I was still going to take him back. I was prepared for him to be screwing around on me with a few different women, but I swear to you, I had no idea that Ellie was one of them. That hurt me badly. I was even more, angry at Billy, and I was really pissed at Ellie. But as far as Billy goes, I still wanted him back." She put her knife and fork down and leaned towards me.

"Ted, my Mom died when Ellie and I were 7 and 9 years old. Our dad had been cheating on her for more years than I could remember. At 9 it just seemed a common question for me to ask my mom before she died. I'd ask her momma, where's daddy? And she'd just get sad and tell me that he was with his other woman, and his other kids. When she died, Ellie and I just kind of raised ourselves. We learned a lot of things the hard way, about what we should and shouldn't do, but we learned. I guess that I'm kind of like my momma. I may not like how Billy is, but I keep hoping that he'll change or grow out of it as he gets older. He's not a bad man or a violent one. He's never hit me, or the kids, even in anger. But he just can't keep a leash on his Johnson. I guess there are times when I look at my kids, and wish they had a daddy who could go to work and bring some money home. Or wish that we had a nice house and things. But when I look at those kids, I can see his smile in every one of them. He's a part of each and every one of my kids so I just don't see how I could ever throw him out. I promised to love him for better or for worse, so I have to take the bad with the good."

"As far as Ellie goes, there are still a couple of times a day when I just want to reach out and slap the shit out of her. I ask myself how she could do this to me. I'd never have done it to her. Even when I fooled around with you; trying to see if you'd take me up on it if I offered you some pussy. I knew that you'd never do it, you love Ellie too much. And Ted, whether you know it or not, that's why this is so hard on you. It's because you love her so much. If you didn't love her, we wouldn't be talking about this. You would have just pushed the divorce through and tried to do it without leaving her a God Damned dime. Right now all of this is still raw and fresh, and you're still in a lot of pain. The anger you feel is over-riding the love. It'll take a while for things to balance themselves out, and that's when we'll know how this is going to settle. If the anger comes out on top, you're probably not going to take her back, and that might kill my sister or send her over the deep end. But if the love wins out it's going to be even harder because you're going to take her back, and your pride has been wounded so it's going to be a struggle and a difficult one. But I really believe that those people I saw in that hotel room 3 weeks ago won't let what they had, die."

I reached across the table and took Sallie's hand and kissed it. We left the restaurant and I couldn't help sneaking a peek at Sallie's long legs as they stretched out in the front seat of my Mustang. I dropped her off near her truck so she'd be in time to go and pick up her kids.

I hated what I was doing to Sallie, but I had to know. I later found out that she'd caused quite a stir at her kids' school and especially when she went back to the trailer park.

As soon as she walked in Ellie had jumped up and asked her where she'd been. Billy hadn't been able to take his eyes off of her, and was getting angry too.

"You can both relax," said Sallie. "I went out to lunch with my brother in law."

"Where'd you git them clothes?" asked Billy.

"Ted bought me an outfit so we could go to a nice restaurant," said Sally. "It was great. I had the best time in my life."

"Ted should have taken you to a cheaper place and brought enough food for everyone," snapped Billy. "Some friend he is."

"Why would he want to be your friend?" snapped Sallie. "Ted has been nothing but good to us since the day he started dating my sister. He's always giving us money for this and that, and taking us places. I love you Billy, but how did you repay him? "You repaid his generosity by fucking up the one thing that he valued more than anything else in the world; his marriage. I guess you think that because our marriage doesn't mean much to you, that Ellie didn't matter to him. News flash my husband, he's hurting really badly right now. He's trying to be tough and to hold it together, but he is not the same and he may never be. Things are not going to ever be the same around here even if he takes my sister back. So if I were you, I wouldn't plan on showing up at the house to swim, or showing up on Sundays to watch football on that big assed Flat-screen TV. He's totally done with you."

"Good Lord woman, you act like I did something crazy,"said Billy. "All I did was fucked Ellie. Everybody fucks Ellie. Even Ted fucks Ellie. So why shouldn't I? Besides, there's nothing special about her to get all upset about. She ain't even got any titties. A man is supposed to sample different flavors from time to time. I know that I've sampled a bit much, and I told you I intend to cut down, but he's taking this too far."

"Billy," said Sallie. "Ted doesn't sample, he really loves Ellie and he doesn't want to share her with anyone else. He really does, or maybe he did, see her as something special, and that was what I wanted for my baby sister. I wanted her to have what neither me or my mom had. A man who puts her first. And this isn't all on you, I'm really pissed at Ellie too because as much as I love you, three of you wouldn't be half the man that Ted is. And my sister may have just fucked up her life because she couldn't keep her legs closed."

"What are you talking about Sallie?" shrieked Ellie.

"Ellie, I know that you love Ted, but Honey he isn't like us. I know you think that he's going to stomp around and drag you through the mud for a couple of weeks, but it's been almost a month. It's time for you to realize that you might not get him back. He really, and I mean really, loved you and He knew you weren't a virgin when you got together, but he expected you to be faithful to him once you got married. Was the sex bad with him?" asked Sallie.

"It was wonderful," said Ellie. "I miss him so much I can't stand it. You have to help me Sallie. He won't even talk to me."

"If the sex was so good then why the hell were you fucking Billy?" asked Sallie.

"Cuz she's a whore," snapped Billy. "She just wanted to rob me of the opportunity to watch football on that big assed TV. And she's a dumb whore at that. Remember how she learned her ABC's? Remember ABCDEFGHI stood for "Any-Body-Can-Dick-Ellie's-Furry-Girl-Holes-Instantly." JKLMNOP means "Just-Kissing-Lightly-Makes-Nasty-Outcomes-Possible." She's not even a pushover, because you don't even have to push her over. I bet he doesn't know about that does he? And I bet he doesn't even know she does gangbangs either."

Billy was on the verge of laughter I could hear it in his voice. Ellie was silent except for a few sobs. But Billy was merciless and kept taunting her. "QRSTUVW," he quipped. "Quick-Rubbing-Starts-That-Un-natural-Vaginal-Wetness. When it comes to sex and Ellie, XYZ means "Xtremely Young Zealot."

It was clear that Billy got off on the bully role. "All a guy has to do is just walk up to her and start rubbing her a little bit. The next thing you know they'll be fucking. It can be any guy. Any age, any race, fat or skinny, short or tall. And if Ted is so fucking smart with his "job" and all of that shit, then how come he don't know he married a whore. Maybe someone should tell him. If she loves him so much, then why didn't she stop? I think I'm going to have to tell him, just so he knows what's really been going on, for all of these years. It's just not Christian to let the man be that far in the dark. Ellie does he know that you fucked the preacher at your wedding, or his boss?"

"If you tell him any of that shit, I'll kill you in your sleep Billy," snapped Sallie. "I won't let you fuck up my baby sister's life any more than you already have. And you Ellie, get the fuck out of this trailer. Drive the car, your man bought for you, to that nice house he bought for you, and wait for him to take you back. I'll keep trying to talk to him for you but that's all I can do."

"I'll bet she's fucking him Ellie," snapped Billy. "I'll bet that's why he bought her all of these fucking clothes. I'll bet they've been fucking, ever since you met him. Now that he knows about us, he's decided to trade your skinny ass in on a real woman. Maybe that's why when he calls he won't talk to you, his own fucking wife, or me, his brother in law and friend. He only wants to talk to Sallie."

"So Sallie," smirked Billy. "Does he only want you, or does he want my kids too? Are those kids even mine? It's pretty God Damned funny that you took me all the way to the Maury show and aired our dirty laundry on national TV, just so we could come home and find out that you're just as big a cheater as I am. And just as big a slut as your sister. And I thought I was marrying the good one. Maybe I'll call old Ted and see how much I could get out of him if I did agree to trade you in on the pin cushion here. She doesn't have any titties, but her pussy's a lot tighter."

I could hear Sallie walk quickly across the room. The sound of her new heels on the trailer's floor were un-mistakable. Then I heard the sound of flesh being struck. "My pussy would still be tight too if some dumb ass, would stop pumping his babies into me," screamed Sallie. "Let's have this talk again after Ellie has 5 kids, we'll see who's tighter then. Billy, I love you but you're a moron. I have never cheated on you with anyone, not even Ted. And Ted loved Ellie so much he's practically crying over her as much as she has been over him. Do you know what he wanted to take me out to lunch to find out? I'll tell you. Ellie, you already know that your husband has a lot of pride, he can't just take you back even though he wants to. He needs to have a reason to, or to understand why you did what you did. When you married him, you both promised a lot of things, and you broke one of the most serious promises you made. He just doesn't look at sex the way you and Billy do. To him it's not just something to do when you're bored. He sees it as a bond between two people who love each other. And for either one of them to do it with someone else breaks that bond. The funny thing here is it just goes to show you how wrong you can be about people. I love you more than anyone else in the world Ellie, including shit-for-brains here, and I know you've always thought that you got the short end of the stick because you don't have any tits. So you started fucking every guy that looked at you to prove something. But I've always been jealous of you, because I thought that maybe I did get the tits, but you got the brains. You've just heard what your brother in law thinks of you, and what he thinks of me, and Ted."

"The man you pretty much threw your marriage away on, thinks of you as just some whore that anybody can fuck whenever they want to. And me, his own wife; to him I'm just some dried up old cunt, with a worn out pussy, that takes care of his kids. He's ready to trade me in for you, if Ted will give him some money or a TV. And then there's Ted. Ellie he's hurting bad over you, but right now, I swear to you he's standing on one leg on a slippery fence. It wouldn't take much for him to fall either way. You need to find him, never stop calling him, and beg that man to take you back. You know that Ted would do anything for you. Get him to move you as far away from here and us, as you can."

"Ellie," Sallie said slowly. "I want you to understand something else here. You know me, even after what you did, and have been doing with Billy. You do know that I'd never sleep with your man. I'm not that kind of woman. And down deep inside ask yourself a question. How much does Ted love you? Do you really think he'd try to sleep with anyone other than you? It's just not fucking likely to happen. So nothing happened with me and Ted today. In fact we mostly talked about what it would take to get him to take you back. But if today, was any indication of how your life is, I have to admit that I want it. Do you know how great today was? We went to the mall, he sat there and watched while I tried on clothes until we got the dress that he wanted to see me in, then he bought the dress and shoes and stockings and underwear with it. and it wasn't the fact that he bought me some clothes that made it special. It was the fact that he was interested in seeing me at my best, and seeing me happy. And when people looked at me, I smiled because I knew that they thought, that I had a man who treated me like I was special. You probably take things like that for granted, but most women wouldn't. You just don't know how lucky you've been. You don't know how lucky you are that he's still in love with you. And you risked all of that, to get used by Billy and a bunch of dumb assed trailer park trash guys who probably can't even remember your name."

"Please tell me you aren't that stupid. Don't become one of those desperate old women in this trailer park, who tries to fuck every swinging dick that walks by. Don't end up with a bunch of kids who don't even know who their daddies are. Don't end up alone and lonely dreaming of something you once had, and just pissed away. Honey you don't know what you've got, til it's gone. and you're on the verge of losing what might be your only chance for a great life. The only thing I have to be proud of is that all of my kids, do have the same daddy. And as fucked up as Billy is, I know that in his own way Billy loves me, and as bad as he is he isn't going to leave me. If you lose Ted, what will your life be like?"

"I'm done preaching Honey, but I'll tell you one thing. If you and Ted break up for good. I'd go after him myself."

Then I heard the sound of Billy laughing loudly. "She can't quit," he said. "She's just another trailer park skank. I fuck her every morning as soon as you leave to take the kids to school. While you were gone today she fucked me, Tom and that uppity Mailman at the same time. She ain't ever gonna stop. The funny thing is, I really believe that she does love ole Ted, but she just has an itch that takes more than one guy to scratch it. So she might be faithful to Ted when he's around. But when he ain't, it's a different story. And Ted is one of those guys that just has to have a job and a lot of shit. So he's always gonna work until he can't work anymore. If this little bitch wasn't on the strongest Birth control pills they make, there's no telling how many babies she'd have by now. Mine, Ted's and God knows who else's. So if you love her as much as you claim. Your best bet is to just get on the team and help her hide it. That way Ted can keep working for all of us." Then I heard Billy laughing again and the door of the trailer open and close.

"Ellie, tell me what that asshole said isn't true," said Sallie. "You didn't fuck him again this morning did you?"

Ellie remained quiet and then just started crying again. "I didn't think anybody would find out," she said. "I just needed it, Ted hasn't touched me or been near me since the show. I couldn't help it. Please don't tell him."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,845 Followers