The Mayor's Office

Story Info
She teases the mayor to get what she wants.
4.9k words
4.56
50.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mayor

Jenni’s eyes opened reluctantly when the old alarm clock on her bedside table went off. Six AM already, dammit. She closed her eyes again quickly, trying to recapture the dream she was startled out of. Something about lots of naked people in a hot tub, and guys sitting naked around the rim, and she was going around and sucking all of their cocks…but then the memory got fuzzy. She tried harder. Nope, it was gone. Annoyed, she humphed her way out of the small, creaky bed and into the shower. This was supposed to be her big day, and she already felt frustrated.

As the warm water caressed her young body, she closed her eyes and ran her hands over her smooth skin, losing herself in the sensation. A smile played across her face as her hands cupped her budding breasts and gave the nipples a quick tweak. She sucked in a breath and bit her lip as those wandering hands traveled lower, finding the treasures between her legs. The sensations were nice, but when she imagined someone watching her doing these things, her clit began to throb with need.

At a ripe nineteen, Jenni was very aware of the effect she had on men. Her wide blue eyes, teamed with all-American blond hair, gave her an innocent look that convinced boys and men alike that she couldn’t possibly know what effect she was having on them. But she knew quite well, and she loved the things she could get by ‘accidentally’ showing off.

When she was eighteen, she had taken to flexing her newly discovered sexual power over the old man at the corner bakery. At first, Jenni had wondered why old Mr. Chilton paused whenever he leaned down to get her a pastry out of the counter case. After the third time, she figured it out. It was dark in the store, and when she stood at the counter, she was backlit by the bright front windows behind her. By kneeling down to waist level, the old pervert could see through the now semi-transparent material of her dress and get a look at the curves of her body underneath it. She told herself that she was grossed out, and that it was disgusting, but the idea that this older man wanted to see her underwear made her heart beat fast and put a naughty little grin on her face.

That night, although she would never admit it to anyone, she masturbated to the idea of Mr. Chilton looking at her through the pastry case and his thing getting hard in his pants. Although she’d been getting herself off for several years, this particular fantasy gave her one of the biggest orgasms she’d ever had. The next week, she purposely wore her thinnest dress, stood with her legs spread, and ordered something from the very bottom rack of the pastry counter. As Mr. Chilton knelt down there, looking at her, she closed her eyes, and thought she could feel his gaze on her privates. Those very privates started to feel very warm and tingly, and it startled her when he stood up with her order. She went straight home, locked herself in her room, and within minutes had a wonderful orgasm. The next week, she wore a shorter skirt, and got her pastry for free.

Over the next year, Jenni had made an art and a science out of subtle exhibitionism. ‘Careless’ placement of skirt slits, shirt buttons, bra straps, and the like had earned her good grades in school, and she had even escaped with a decent reputation, since she wasn’t generally interested in anything other than being admired with unfulfilled lust. She lost her virginity to a college boy who was a friend of the family. He’d felt guilty as hell for ‘taking advantage of her’, which amused her to no end, since she’d wanted him first, and spent three days teasing the shit out of him before he made a move. Since then there had been a few others, all older men who were afraid of getting arrested after the fact, and had thus kept their mouths shut.

In the shower, she leaned against the wall, eyes closed, and fingered her warm sex while she thought about how the day would go. Her family needed a new apartment, and she was going to get it for them. There was a new housing development going in a few blocks away, and the city was going to move in a few tenants with a special low-rent deal, but just a few, and they were going to be picked by the Mayor himself on the basis of financial need. Jenni’s family could really use one of those new places, and if the decision was in the hands of one man, then that was a situation that she could handle. She pictured it in her head- going into his downtown office, pretending to be awed by the view out the windows, smiling cutely and bending over to see something on a shelf, her plaid skirt rising just enough for him so see her panties, leaning over his desk with her shirt unbuttoned just a little too far, with no bra to obscure his view of her pink nipples…

Her hand was a blur as she reached a good climax, biting her lip to keep the whole family from hearing her. Sated, she relaxed under the warm spray for another minute, feeling her heart return to its normal pace. 9am. 9am was her appointment, and she intended to be there on time and in style.

The Mayor took his first sip of coffee and sat back in his chair. He was not particularly looking forward to his morning schedule. For the previous four days, he had heard from people who wanted to get into the new housing development with the city’s financial deal, and wanted him to understand how absolutely pitiful their current situations were. Four days of shared misery. At least it was almost over. Just one more such appointment today, lunch, and then off for a long weekend. He was actually looking forward to returning to such matters as the city’s budged deficit and a looming employee strike on Monday.

The Mayor, at 45, was nearing the end of his second term in office. Six months ago, he had come home one day to find his wife gone, children gone, and the closets empty. On the kitchen table was a very polite letter, detailing his failures as a husband and father: long work hours, absence at the kids’ school events, lack of attention to his wife…the list went on and on. The next day, formal divorce papers were served to him with breakfast. It was only by the grace of God that he and his staff had been able to keep it out of the headlines- the previous mayor had been brought down by a corruption scandal, and the residents of the city seemed eager to scrutinize anyone who sat in the big chair. He missed his family, but his dedication to his job usually managed to block out the pain of their leaving.

Once again, he looked over the summary sheet of applicant families and sighed. This was the part of the job that got him down- with one swipe of his highlighter, these people had a new place to live, and those people did not. Hmmm….Family 19 had three kids, but Family 63 had an elderly grandmother…. He sighed again and made his last choice, highlighting the family description. Capping the highlighter, her stood it up on his desk and contemplated the day-glo orange marker. Yep, he thought, it’s the Highlighter of Life and Death. Police budgets, fire station closures, welfare reports- all were subject to its power…

Shaking his head, he chastised himself for getting loopy on a Friday afternoon when there was still business to address.

Jenni waited in the Mayor’s outer office with palpable excitement. This was going to be it- her moment. She would take this man of refinement, education, and power and make him do what she wanted. Her outfit reflected the challenge- a white blouse that was just loose enough on her firm breasts to fall away and give a nice view when she leaned over, and a mid-thigh skirt slit so that it would show her panties with the right hip twist. And if the Mayor required more direct persuasion, she could go along. Jenni felt her panties go squishy at the idea of the Mayor’s cock, hard in his pants, and fishing it out and sucking on it…

The Mayor’s administrative assistant, Veronica, watched the little tart from across the room. This girl was different than the other applicants for the housing project- they always sat in a puddle of their own self-pity, getting ready to present that wretchedness to the Mayor. This girl acted like she was about to go on a date. It was strange and unexpected.

Veronica had been at her post as the Mayor’s administrative assistant for five years now. A youthful thirty-two, she kept her position through sheer efficiency at her post- she kept the Mayor focused and on schedule. As such, she had seen all kinds of visitors, and could usually tell what kind of errand they were on and which tack they would take in their meeting. At first glance, this girl looked like she was simply excited to meet the Mayor, but Veronica felt that somehow there was more to it than that. The way she kept shifting around on her chair, crossing her legs back and forth, and biting her lip suggested arousal…could she really be juicing herself up to seduce the Mayor?

The concept intrigued and then angered Veronica. This was a new category of approach as far as petitioners to the Mayor went, and she would delight in seeing this little floozy get shot down by her boss... but would he shoot her down? Even though she wasn't supposed to, she knew that he hadn't seen his family in some months, and probably hadn't gotten laid in longer than that. With the long work hours he put in, it was doubtful that he'd seen much in the way of even random casual sex. Not that she dwelled on his sex life or anything...okay, maybe a little...now and then. With an odd mixture of relief and indignation, she reflected on the fact that he had never made a move on her. With flowing brown hair, hazel eyes, and a curvy body that men generally found sexy, she faced a frustrating paradox in the Mayor.

He was a good, decent person (in addition to being fit and handsome), which drew her to him, but being such an individual kept him from getting involved with someone he supervised. She had noticed him looking a couple of times, but all he did was look...

A beep from her computer announced that the time for the slutty trollop's appointment had come. With an icy politeness, Veronica directed her to go on in to the Mayor's office. Jesus, she thought, the little bitch is almost grinning. Once the girl had gone in, Veronica got up and closed the door to the hallway outside. Returning to her desk, she carefully flipped the intercom switch to the 'dictation' or one-way mode, so that she could listen in to what was going on in the Mayor's office without herself away.

The Mayor looked up from the Highlighter of Life and Death to see a fresh-faced young blonde girl saunter into his office and close the door. According to his schedule, her name was Jenni, and she was a member of Family 47. His schedule had somehow omitted the fact the she had the widest blue eyes he'd ever seen, and the way her hips moved with a youthful (almost sexual) energy as she walked over to the chair in front of his desk. He stood up to greet her, and then they faced each other over his desk. She launched into a bubbly monologue about his office and how impressed she was with the building, which he didn't hear a word of. His eyes were locked on hers, and when she broke his gaze to look around the room, his glance took in the rest of the waist-up view: flawless skin, a graceful neck, the white blouse that complemented her tan perfectly. And then she did it- as she twisted in her seat to look over at the window, his eyes riveted on her shirt, which was unbuttoned just a little too far. The blouse opened slightly, and he could see the swell of her young breast. Tearing his eyes away, he forced himself to stare at the folder on his desk, try to catch what she was saying, and convince himself that it didn't really matter whether or not he'd really just seen a tan line inside her shirt, dividing the sun-browned public skin from the milky-white private skin...

Jenni looked back suddenly at the Mayor, who was engrossed in a folder on his desk. A small crease appeared on her brow as she considered this. He wasn't even looking at her, and she'd performed The Chair Twist perfectly! Coyly, she apologized for chattering so much, and started to talk about her family. At this, he looked up and smiled politely, but without particular interest. This wasn't working, she thought. With glee, she spotted a crystal bowl of jelly beans on the desk between them. With a well-honed little-girl innocence, she asked if she could have a few pieces of candy from the bowl. This one always got their attention. She delicately picked out a red jelly bean and slowly put it in her mouth, letting her fingers linger on her lips for a second, as she made a show of enjoying the taste. Looking back at him, his eyes were back on the folder! Jesus, The Candy Maneuver didn't work on him, either. Jenni felt self-doubt for the first time in years.

Holy shit, now she was eating candy and sucking on her fingers right in front of him. Breathe, he told himself, just breathe. His gaze had followed her fingers all the way to her perfectly shaped lips (my god, what would those lips look like wrapped around a cock?), and he had barely looked back down at his desk when her attention was back on him. How was he going to get through this? He didn't even trust himself to speak to her, and the numbers on the spreadsheet, which had made complete sense just fifteen minutes ago, were now gibberish in his hands. All he could think about was what forbidden territory lay beyond the tan line he'd seen, while images of her eating the jelly bean flashed through his mind every two seconds. Only a long career of public speaking and addressing canny reporters kept his face blank and his movements natural.

Quickly, he flipped to the page with Family 47 on it. The numbers no longer made sense, but apparently he had taken the highlighter and marked them, so they were approved for the program. It gave him something to say, at the very least. He did his best to put on a perfunctorily polite expression, and began to explain (in as even a voice as he could summon) that her family had met the criteria and had demonstrated sufficient need to get into the city's program.

On the spot, he decided that he was going to lock himself in his private bathroom and jerk off as soon as this nubile young creature left.

Jenni's frustration grew as she heard him talk. Her family had made it in after all, and it had nothing to do with her powers of persuasion. The idea that she would leave here with her talents rendered useless for the first time, suddenly struck her as impossible. She had to get something out of him, and get him to acknowledge her sensual control. A new goal solidified in her mind: She would make him come right here, in his big impressive office, risking everything to get his hands on her. As he prattled on about the housing bullshit, she imagined him crawling toward her, begging for it. Jenni shifted in her chair, and felt the wetness that was soaking her panties.

Since he was pointing so much at the paper in front of him, she stood up and bent over his desk to get an upside-down view of the paper. He turned it sideways, so that they could both read it, and went on about schedules and boring details about moving. Still, she wasn't sure whether or not he was looking down her shirt at the view she was giving. Feigning an uncomfortable position for looking at the paper, she walked around the desk to stand next to him and get a better look at his crotch. Yes- yes, there was a definite bulge there, running down one of his pant legs. Jenni squeezed her thighs together and licked her lips absentmindedly as she pretended to pay attention to what the mayor was saying.

As soon as the girl had leaned over his desk, the Mayor's mind had gone blank. Amazingly, his mouth was still spouting words that sounded good, but his entire consciousness was focused on the vision of loveliness that she was showing him. Her shirt was open, and it fell away from her skin as she bent over, showing him everything. The most perfect pair of teenage breasts that he'd ever imagined were his for the viewing. The tan lines which he'd only briefly glimpsed before were now revealed, and the secret pale skin was just as creamy as he'd thought it might be, crowned with light pink nipples that called out to be touched. His heart was pounding in his chest, and, to his horror, he could feel his cock begin to harden in his pants. He looked away from the forbidden treasures in front of him and closed his eyes, imagining every detail. By the time he opened them and looked again at his desk, he was half erect and still stiffening.

When she started to come around his desk, he was half relieved that the source of illicit pleasure was out of his sight, and half frustrated that it was gone. Too late, he realized that if she looked, she would be able to see his aroused condition. Oh well, he thought, surely I can't be thrown out of office for getting a hard-on. But she didn't just stand next to him. After pausing for a second, she leaned forward and put her elbows on the desk beside him, so that her upturned rear was presented for his enjoyment. And the skirt had this slit down the side that fell open, revealing a few inches of lacy white panties underneath. With this new revelation, the Mayor's cock hardened fully against his leg, and started straining against the fabric of his pants. Her long, tanned legs seemed to go on forever, and this time she caught him looking at them.

Finally! Now she was getting his attention. He had definitely been checking out her legs and ass, and he had a full-fledged stiffy trying to fight it's way out of his trousers. Now to go in for the kill... Jenni turned around with mischief in her eyes and hopped up to sit on the Mayor's desk. Her knees weren't really apart, but they weren't quite together, either. He was still easily able to meet her eyes, which meant that his dick wasn't quite in total control yet. She shifted around, and spread her knees slightly more. Then, with all the heat and innuendo she could muster, she thanked him for all his help, and asked if there was any way she could thank him.

The Mayor was sure that he was either dead or dreaming. How many times had he stroked his hard cock to orgasm thinking about scenarios just like this one? Okay, the majority tended to star his assistant Veronica, but this was a close #2. And now she was looking at him with those big blue eyes and biting her lip and breathing deeply. He felt that just watching her take those big, excited breaths was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. With one hand, she casually played with the hem of her skirt, pulling it up an inch. The Mayor wasn't quite capable of speech, but he knew that his face wasn't saying 'No thank you, young lady, now please get out of my office.' More likely, his face was saying 'Show me some pink, sunshine.' One last moment of doubt and restraint took hold at this point of no return, and he thought about the sex scandals involved if this girl talked to the press, which he had no control over. But then his mind went on to dwell on everything he'd given up for this job, and how those sacrifices had led him to this very moment of weakness...

She thought that she might have lost him when that faraway look came back, but when he looked up at her afterward, she could read the lust in his face. Her hand continued to pull the skirt fabric up until her lacy white panties were plainly visible to his hungry eyes. Orchestrating this symphony of sexuality, she slowly cupped her pussy with her other hand, and rubbed it just enough to produce sweat on the Mayor's forehead. Teasingly, she pulled aside the white fabric and exposed her tender young cunt to him. The blood pounded in his head, and there was nothing but a white-noise roar in his ears. Between the thighs in front of him was the most beautifully innocent, yet clearly aroused pussy he'd ever seen. Acting without conscious thought, he leaned down to taste it.

12