The McLanahan Clinic Ch. 01

Story Info
Enter Lucy, the nymphomanic.
3k words
4.16
33.8k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 05/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was small, but well furnished. There was the stereotypical psychiatric couch, a desk, a black and white poster of Sigmund Freud and one of Carl Jung stared at each other from across the room. A brace of diplomas were on the wall, and a bronze ingot lay on the desk with the name, 'Janet Ross, PhD', carved roughly into the surface.

A young woman lay uneasily in the couch, large breasts barely confined in a tight white T-shirt, shoulder length flaming red hair, pale skin, dressed in a pair of skimpy shorts. An older woman sat slightly to the side, and behind her, taller, with a swimmer's body, long legs, short brown hair, small diamonds glittering from her ears. dressed in tan slacks and a simple white blouse. A tape recorder discreetly recorded the conversation in a corner, as the older woman tapped a pencil against a blank legal pad to attract the younger woman's attention, "Tell me Lucy, why are you here."

"I'm a bad girl." Lucy said sullenly.

"Why are you a bad girl?"

"I've had naughty dreams."

"What kind of naughty dreams?"

"Mmm, I dreamed I was my family's cumrag."

"I don't understand, could you explain that?"

"Well I have a father, a mother, and two older brothers. My dad works downtown in an international shipping firm. He found my mother in a brothel in Taiwan, and in-between fuckings, proposed and married her. My dad said he chose her because she was the most beautiful, and the one with the biggest tits.

"Then daddy fucked mommy to make my brothers, Ben and Adam. I was born because mommy's pussy wasn't available when Ben was gestating, and mommy hired an expensive fuck toy for daddy, and of course daddy knocked her up while mommy jealously watched, fingered her pussy, as some whore's mouth drank daddy's cum, and some whore's pussy got reamed my daddy's cock, instead of hers."

"Who was this other woman?"

"My mommy-whore is my next door neighbor, Fiona. Daddy occasionally fucks my mommy-whore because her pussy is super tight, compared to my mommy's pussy, which was loosened by two kids, or so my daddy tells me."

"What about the 'cumrag'?"

"I was getting to that. When I turned 18, the next morning as I was leaving for school, there was a problem. I remember slathering my makeup on like a slut, since I had the freedom now, I wore my skimpiest, thinnest, smallest, sheerest panties under my uniform skirt, and no bra underneath the starched white shirt. I felt my nipples rub against the roughness of the shirt and harden.

"I remember looking down and seeing the stiff little tips pressing against my shirt, and thinking, that with any luck a boy would drag me into the bathroom and rape my virgin pussy into womanhood. Or, if I was really lucky, a whole group of boys like the swim team. And if they were good little boys, they would paint me white with their cum as I was bouncing up and down on some guys cock.

"The swim teacher would find me, and after she sucked all the naughty boy's sperm off of me, and made me lick her wet, hairless pussy until she was satisfied, she would secretly call my parents. My mother would come and hold me to her bosom as my father and the swim teacher would speak privately in her office. Soon we would hear squeaks and moans from the office as daddy's cock conquered another pussy. My mother, jealous, would bend down and suck the cum out of my newly violated pussy as she rammed three fingers into her dripping cunt.

"She would beg me to talk dirty to her, saying 'talk dirty to me, talk dirty to mommy. Hurry angel, call mommy your cheap gutter slut. Please angel, call me a cum hungry cock queen!' with a strength I didn't know I had, I would grab her by the hair and force her into my pussy, saying, 'once a whore, always a whore, isn't that right you cheap fuck slut. How much did daddy pay to fuck your pussy? How much money to make you spread your legs and beg for it, ten dollars? Well, you're a five-dollar slut to me. Twelve men, mommy, twelve men came in my pussy, suck it out. Your daughter is probably already knocked up. I hope it's a boy, I want to show him how to please his mother, and his grandmother. I want him to be our personal fuck toy. Born and bred to fuck. We'll sleep in my room, chained to my pussy. They all had big dicks mommy, I could feel them on my cervix, my baby's going to have a big dick too.' And mommy would hungrily, loudly suck the cum out of my pussy, and that's how daddy and the teacher would find us.

"She would turn to daddy and say, 'I told you your daughter was a fuck slut. Like mother, like daughter.' And then daddy would slap her for her insolence. And instead of hurt, she would look wild, rubbing the palm print and looking at my daddy in need. My daddy would undo his pants, grab her by the hair, and roughly shove is cock into her mouth, silencing her. And daddy would stare at me as he fucked her mouth, and I would wish that it wasn't mommy's tongue in my pussy, but daddy's cock.

"I would imagine my daddy as a sultan, and we were all in his harem, ready to perform our duties anytime, anywhere he needed us. We would look at each other as we both climaxed, sharing a moment, and bonding like all good children do.

"Later, as mommy drove the van, daddy would take me in the back, and fuck me, and as he splattered my cunt with his cum, he would moan into my ear, 'Good girl, such a good little girl. Welcome to the family, my daughter-whore, your brothers are eager to see you.'

"Please may I touch myself?" Lucy begged, her hands gripping the sides of the couch desperately.

"I told you no masturbating. You haven't answered my question."

"Well, as I came downstairs, my pussy was already wet underneath my clothes. I walked into the kitchen, past my daddy eating breakfast, and ate a fruit, and some juice before walking to the door. Just when I was almost to the door, daddy bellowed, 'Stop!" I turned around as he galloped up, and towered over me angrily. 'I want that shit removed!' he bellowed to me, and my knees went weak.

"I responded, 'what shit?' and daddy said, 'that makeup! Take it off before you leave!' I begged him, 'no daddy, no, I don't want to.' And daddy got this weird look in my eye, and he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the bathroom, and pressed me against the countertop, pinning me with his hips as with one hand around my throat, he forced me to look at myself in the mirror. 'You look like a whore!' he shouted, and for a moment, I would imagine turning tricks for daddy, letting strange men fuck me in seedy motels for money, like mom used to.

"The pain, the rough treatment, and the vision was too much for me, and I felt my pussy getting hornier. I responded, 'No I don't, I look like a cheap slut!' as I rubbed my pussy against the counter. Daddy paused, and shifted his weight, and then, suddenly, I could feel it. His cock, daddy's cock, the same cock that knocked up my mommy, hard and throbbing, popped between the cheeks of my ass, the head was rubbing the small of my back. I could only imagine it was leaking precum all over his pants.

"My shirt, in the meantime had tightened and my breasts pressed obscenely against it, nipples drilling against the fabric. As daddy's eye roamed over me for the first time, not as a daughter, but as a piece of meat, something snapped in my mind, and I started humping aggressively against his cock, kneading it with my ass, as I begged breathlessly, 'Please daddy, please fuck me, your daughter. Make me into a woman. Please, you know what to do. I've heard you with mommy in the night. I've heard how you make mommy beg for it, and I'm begging now. Please daddy, I'm so wet, my pussy is so ready.'

"Daddy only looked at me, in bewilderment, and his grip on my throat lessened. I thought if begging didn't work, than insults would. 'Daddy isn't man enough then? Daddy gets it up for a forty year old loose pussied ex whore, but not for his eighteen year old tight pussied daughter? I bet I'm tighter than Fiona, daddy. You probably have to swallow a handful of viagra to fuck mommy. You pig, you'll fuck any woman but your daughter? I bet mommy has to satisfy herself with dildos as you watch. I bet she has to take home strangers to fuck her pussy, reaming her hungry cunt like you should.' Then daddy staggers away, and sits heavily on the edge of the tub, his cock is tenting obscenely out, and a rapidly widening wet spot is growing in his slacks.

"I walk close and put my foot on the toilet, spreading my legs, pull my skirt up, and rub my throbbing pussy through my transparent, soaked panties, saying, 'this is what you don't want? How can you deny this, and still call yourself a man?' I pull my panties aside, and sink my fingers in. It feels so damn good. And then mommy bursts through the door, and freaks out.

"They argued, screaming occasionally and I was sent here that afternoon."

"Why do you think she 'freaked out'?"

"I don't know! I had protection! I was on the pill, and I know I wasn't ovulating, so daddy could have fucked me barebacked, and it would have been fine. Besides, I'd rather fuck daddy than anyone else."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I know daddy has experience. And he's disease free. And I know he loves me." Lucy said, smiling.

"It's defined legally as incest, though." Janet pointed out.

"Incest isn't all that bad. As long as you don't have kids, it's just fuckin' between two consenting adults."

"And I believe that it may have also been statutory rape."

"Mmm, I wish he did." Lucy sighed.

"Did what?"

"Rape me. Come into my room at night, when I was sleeping, and gag me. Handcuff me to the bed, spread my legs apart and fuck me. I would fight him, beg him to stop, but he wouldn't listen, and would pull out just before I could cum and spray his cum all over me. His cock would be like a cum spewing fire hose, and I, my bed, and my stuffed animals would be glazed in his baby batter as he shot rope after rope from his cock. It would drip wetly from the walls onto me, onto the floor. He would wipe his dick clean with my teddy bear, and say, 'thanks a lot, pumpkin, daddy needed that.' and he would leave me like that. I hope I'd never get the smell out."

"The smell?"

"The reek of a man's cum. I wanted my room to reek of it, so every time I fingered myself alone in my room I could remember that that is daddy's smell. The smell he only lets good little girls smell."

"Is that arousing to you?"

"Yes. Of course, a woman is only made to worship cock." Lucy said passionately.

"You can't really believe that." Janet politely scoffed.

"It's true! Look at a penis, it's only made to thrust in, to be the aggressor, and the pussy is made to be the submissive, to take the cock, to receive the cum. And nine months later push out the gift the penis put into her." Lucy said, as if it explained everything.

"What about the cumrag?"

"Oh, that's simple. I wear only socks and a collar, and I service everyone. Say mommy gets wet watching a movie. Well, she spreads her legs wide, and pulls her panties aside, and I dive in and suck her pussy until she tells me to. Or my brothers. They're both horny young boys, I bet they grow hard at the drop of a hat, and I know they masturbate; I walk into their rooms and sometimes find my panties, all stiff and stained. I wonder if they jerk each other off, passing my panties from cock to cock to wipe the cum off? Mmm, that's so hot." Lucy said, her hips thrusting upwards unconsciously.

"And your father as well? Is he apart of this?"

"Mmm, yesss. I would wait on my knees by the door to suck out the load he's been building since the night before. It would become open, y'know?"

"What would?"

"Sex. If my brothers popped a woody, they'd just make me nurse it away. If daddy popped a woody, mommy would mount him and fuck him in the living room in front of us. I would bring my friends over, and they'd watch, guiltily stroking their pussies through their panties as my brothers would use me like a cum rag. They'd brining themselves to orgasm as my friends would watch, and then abruptly leaving before I could have mine. Of course, I'd have to finger fuck my cum-filled pussy in front of my friends to quench the burning in my cunt.

"I'd even like to be made class slut. Of course, I'd be chained to a pole, and every guy during class can come up to me and just sink it in when the urge strikes, I'd choke and gag as some boys rammed my face onto my cock and masturbated themselves with my mouth. Horny dikes would grab my hair, spit on my face, and push my head between their thighs and make me lick their hairy pussies. And then, after school, the teachers would have their turn. Or turns, with any luck."

The silence stretched between them, Lucy squirmed, her hips making an aborted thrust occasionally. After a handful of seconds, "You know what, I think I know what you're problem is." Janet said, putting the notepad down, and standing.

"You do?" Lucy said, her head craning, as Janet padded over to her, and sat on the edge of the couch.

"I think you might be suffering from an uncontrolled sexual addiction."

"I am?"

"I do." Janet said, leaning forward as she ran a finger over Lucy's crotch. Lucy's eyes rolled backward, her back arched, and she moaned loudly. "It's more commonly called nymphomania." Janet breathed into her ear.

"I'm a cock hungry nympho? Sweet!" Lucy beamed as Janet stood and propped a hip against her desk.

"Well, there is an issue of moderation, with uncontrolled sexual addiction. There are a few drugs we can administer to help you, but the most successful treatment is ordinary therapy and a little discipline."

"Discipline?" Lucy said breathily, smiling widely.

"Self-discipline" Janet hastily corrected, " But I'm glad you came here now, before you did something you might regret later. You're going to get a roommate to help you," Janet said, scribbling something on a pad of paper, "but he'll be here in a day or two. He's here for physical therapy, not for psychological therapy, and you're going to watch out for him while he's on the mend, okay?" she ripped the note off and handed it to Lucy. "Here, this is a prescription for a small dose of Prozac. Take half a pill every twelve to twenty four hours for the next two weeks. I'm going to schedule you for personal therapy sessions for the next week, and with any luck, group therapy the next."

"For how long?"

"A month? Maybe. Depends on you. Don't worry, modern psychiatry is very, very efficient. In the old times you'd be... well, let's not dwell on the negative, shall we? Now remember: tomorrow at eleven, here. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Lucy smiled and left. After the door was closed, Janet locked the door, and walked to her desk in a daze. She stared out the window at the tree for a moment before she opened a drawer and pulled out a large vibrator, unbuckled her pants and slipped them down to the floor.

Clad only in panties and a blouse, Janet turned on the vibrator and ran it gently over her lips, and then down, over her nipples. Janet noticed the couch Lucy vacated was soaked, and before she knew it, she was on her knees in front of the chair, licking the wetness of the leather as she the fucked herself with the vibrator, jack hammering it in and out as she rubbed her face in the pool of saliva and cum, imagining herself in the same situation as Lucy--not as a doctor, responsible, proud, and powerful, but as a powerless woman, no, a powerless cunt on her knees and begging, her body viewed not as art to be admired genteelly, but made to be used to strip away a man's cool civility and expose the cunt-hungry fuck monster underneath.

She reached climax astonishingly quickly, moaning quietly into the leather, as she shook. After the peak passed, Janet collapsed, light-headed, her strength drained out of her limbs. After a few minutes, the clock on her desk chimed quietly. The next patient was due to arrive in a few minutes.

She smiled and pulled the vibrator out delicately, wiping it with a cloth and putting it back in the desk, and then sprayed the couch, and wiped that clean before she walked to her small private bathroom to freshen up. As she slipped on a clean pair of panties, she made a mental note to bring more rags, and more pairs of panties tomorrow.