The Meadow Ch. 01

Story Info
You begin a romantic and erotic vacation with your lover.
4.1k words
4.88
8k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dianne. Wake up, sweetheart." I grumble a little and burrow deeper under the covers. The voice again speaks, this time a bit louder. "C'mon honey. Let's get going."

Slowly the fog begins to lift from my mind and I sleepily blink my eyes open. No light comes through the blinds on the bedroom window, so I know that dawn has yet to break. A glance at the clock confirms this. I groan louder when I read the red glowing numbers: 4:17 a.m. Ugh! Sheesh! Not even birds are awake at this time of day!

The desire to roll over and go back to sleep is strong. The week had been a bitch between dealing with office politics, having two of our patients die and extra hours of training new employees. All of this had added up to very long days, middle-of-the-night calls and not nearly enough sleep. I had been looking forward to my weekend since Tuesday, and what the hell is Tom doing waking me up so early on a Saturday morning? HeknowsI've had a rough week...

And then with startling clarity I remember and come fully awake. This is it! This is the start of our vacation! You actually do have a good reason for waking me up before sunrise. I look up into your beautiful baby blues and feel love for you bloom in my chest. You'd suggested we spend a week away at our cabin on Thursday afternoon after I'd spent most of the day completing the paperwork on the patient who'd died the night before while dodging barbs from a coworker. You'd known I needed the break and had made one possible for us.

Alongside the love is bone-deep appreciation as my eyes drift down and take in the steaming mug of coffee in your hand. With a whimper of gratitude I take the proffered mug and savor that first nearly orgasmic sip. It's as strong as I like it and you'd sweetened it perfectly. After a couple more sips of the steaming hot brew, I look up at you, a welcoming, love-filled smile on my face. You take the cup from me, carefully setting it on the bedside table, as your lips descend to mine for your morning kiss. I wrap my arms around you and sigh as your tongue penetrates the warm recesses of my mouth. Hmmm, I think to myself. This is a much better wake-up than coffee. I tug you down so that you fall on top of me on the bed. However, instead of falling fully on top of my naked form for a bit of hoped-for morning lovemaking, you give me one more kiss on the mouth before pushing up from me. With a cheeky smile and a pop on my bare hip, you tell me to get out of bed.

Before long, we're on our way, heading west to our favorite rental cabin in the mountains. As you drive, I curl up in the front seat with a blanket over me to ward off the early morning chill. I want to doze, but instead find myself staring at your profile in the light shining dimly from the dashboard of your truck. I can barely make out your long eyelashes behind your glasses, and I know your baseball cap covers up your bald pate and part of your salt and pepper hair. Looking at you, I marvel at this incredibly gorgeous man who's chosen to love me. You must've felt my intense gaze. Either that, or my lovestruck sigh gave me away; you turn to me and smile, a wealth of love in your eyes.

The early morning stillness and the motion of the truck soon lull me back into sleep. I wake up a couple of hours later when you pull into the parking lot of a diner. My eyelids flutter open moments before you lean over to kiss me awake. Your tongue lightly touches mine before we separate to go inside.

Once inside the diner, the wondrous smells of bacon and fresh coffee greet us. The waitress behind the counter shoots us a broad, welcoming smile and wishes us a good morning as we enter. We grab a booth over by the side window. The diner isn't very busy yet; a few truckers are nursing mugs of coffee at the counter, and the place is pretty much silent except for a love song playing on the juke box.

The waitress comes over to take our order after placing two mugs of steaming hot coffee in front of us. We give her our orders and settle in with our coffee. Your hand reaches across the table to hold mine, and our fingers mesh together. I rub my thumb across your knuckles before bringing our joined hands up to my lips. I place a kiss on your hand before releasing it. Grabbing some money out of my purse, I head over to the juke box. You sip your coffee as you enjoy the gentle side-to-side sway of my hips.

I get to the juke box and flip through the selections, not looking for any one in particular. When I find the perfect song, I'll know. I flip through several more play lists before I see it. I slide my quarters into the juke box, punch in my selection, and return to our table. As I get back to it, the first notes of our song fill the diner. Tears glisten in my eyes as I hold my hand out to you. "Wanna dance?" I ask.

Without a word, you get up and take me in your arms. I look up into your eyes as our bodies move to the sultry music. We're completely unaware that all eyes in the diner are on us, or that the waitress has dimmed the lights for us. Our focus is on each other and only each other. As we dance, I sing along to the music where only you can hear. My voice catches as I get to the final stanza, and it's like my promise to you. As the last note fades, I look into your eyes once more and note a similar glistening making your baby blues sparkle. We share a brief kiss and sit back down. The waitress brings our food over to us just as we're sliding back into the booth.

We talk quietly over breakfast, saying nothing, yet saying everything. The main topic of conversation surrounds our week to ourselves and how much we're looking forward to having that week away. Finally, breakfast done, we head back out to your truck and continue on towards the cabin.

It's mid-morning by the time we arrive. The sun is shining brightly, and we can hear the gurgle of the creek behind the cabin as we walk to the porch. The air is fresh and clean, a big improvement over the polluted city air we left behind. Clouds enshroud the mountains in the distance, and birds sing back and forth from the trees in front of our cabin. We let ourselves in, and the first thing we do is open the windows to the fresh spring air.

We unload the truck, bringing in suitcases, bags of food and another bag filled with clean linens. As we unpack our bags, we stop every now and then to share a quick kiss. You grab the linens and head to the cabin's one bedroom, emptying it out onto the bed. I grab the towels and head to the bathroom to put them on the shelf while you start unfolding the sheets. I come back out and help you make up the bed. We move with the grace and rhythm of a couple who've made up many beds, quietly straightening and tucking. As we're smoothing out the bedspread, you look across the bed at me and say, "Sweetheart, why are we being so picky about the bed? You know we're just going to tear it up soon." My chuckle becomes a moan as I think about what the rest of the day may hold.

Bed made and bags unpacked, we meander outside to the meadow that's alongside our cabin. We enjoy a few hours of play in the meadow before heading over to the double-wide hammock that stretches between two trees. I'm still exhausted from the stresses of the work week and the early wake-up, and all I want to do right now is rest beside you. We climb into the hammock, enjoying the shade from the trees and the sun's warmth. I snuggle into you, planting kisses along your jaw. Your hand, at first resting on my side, starts caressing up and down, igniting little fires in its wake, especially as it brushes the side of my breast. Your lips find mine and we share a sigh of pure contentment as our tongues meet.

We deepen the kiss, and your hands slide to the front of my blouse. Your knuckles brush my skin as you pop each button, exposing my lace-covered breasts to your gaze and the kiss of the sun's rays. The backs of your fingers caress the golden skin peeking out above the lace before you gently cup the soft mounds. Your thumbs find my nipples, teasing the aching buds. With a tug, you lower my bra, allowing my breasts to spill out.

Your lips leave mine as your mouth blazes a trail across my chin, down my neck and to the valley between my breasts. My arms are trapped against my sides by my shirt, leaving me helpless to do more than to enjoy the ministrations of your mouth. As your heat edges ever closer to the turgid peak of my right breast, I can't help but moan at the exquisite sensations coursing through my body.

The raspberry nipple rests against the roof of your mouth as you gently suck on it, drawing it deep within. You pull it as you release it, drawing it out to its fullest length, before laving it with your tongue. I feel the pull all the way down to my core, and my own heat rests heavy below my belly, causing my labia to swell. You kiss your way over to my left breast, leaving a damp trail of fire in your wake. Your tongue traces the contour of my breast, following the downward curve before lightly stroking back up the underside. Hot heat licks at my nipple; your tongue tantalizes it before your mouth captures it, savoring the sweet raspberry tip.

Tortured moans issue forth from the back of my throat and I struggle against the restraint of my blouse. Your weight on me pushes me farther into the hammock, and my hips start arching against your belly on top of me, desperate to ease the ache. A cool breeze whispers across my heated flesh, and I whimper as a fresh wave of longing pierces through me.

Your nimble fingers find the button on my jeans, the back of your hand grazing my belly in the process. With a soft rasp, the zipper slides down, exposing my soft bare skin to the warm air. I feel your fingers lightly caress my bare mound. Your mouth leaves my breast as you gaze down at me, and your eyes meet mine as you reverently whisper, "So beautiful, my love." I smile up at you, a world of love in my eyes, moments before those same eyes flutter closed as your lips meet mine. Your fingers continue their explorations, dipping under the soft cotton of my thong to find my molten center.

As you touch my achingly hard bud, I gasp into your mouth and my hips rise up to meet your fingers, a wordless plea not to stop and to increase the delicious pressure. Your finger strokes over and around my clitoris, moving in perfect circles, just the way I like it. The tension rises inside me with every flick of your fingers against my center and every silky caress of your tongue against mine. My rapid, shallow breathing and the trembling in my body lets you know that I'm close to the edge. Your fingers stop their motions and with a last caress over my inflamed mound, they slide out of my panties. I whimper against your still questing tongue, and I want to scream with the frustration.

You climb off of the hammock and once you've regained your footing, you offer me a hand to sit up. Once I'm in a sitting position, you ease my blouse off my shoulders, tossing it aside. My bra soon follows. "Lean back," you tell me, and I lay back down across the hammock before you remove my sandals, jeans and panties. I sprawl wantonly across the hammock, my skin flushed, my eyes flashing with golden fire and my wet swollen womanhood exposed to your heated gaze. Your own eyes darken and your lips part as you look at my naked form, the sun through the leaves dappling my skin. A little smile flirts across my lips as I notice the bulge and the quarter-sized wet spot on the front of your jeans, evidence of your own desire.

I rise up to a sitting position and crook my finger at you, summoning you closer to me. Once I have you within arm's reach, I slide my hands up the front of your shirt, feeling the ripple of firm muscle under the cotton. I unbutton each button starting at the bottom and caress each delightful inch of bare skin I discover. My flattened palms rub each nipple, feeling them pucker at my touch. I slide them up to your shoulders and push your shirt off slowly, savoring the taut arms under the sleeves.

After your shirt meets my heaped clothes, my hands meet on your belly, caressing in small circles before working around over your love handles to your lower back. I pull you towards me, and you feel my soft hands gently kneading your tense back as my mouth finds and nibbles your belly button. I tease the edge of it with my teeth before plunging my tongue in and out of your shallow well. The ministrations of my mouth send desire coursing through you, straight down to your engorged shaft, and I can feel it twitch through the denim against my chest.

I kiss down your belly, letting my tongue trail hotly to the waistband of your jeans. I quickly unbutton your jeans, desperate to feel the bare heat of your cock in my hand. I struggle a little with the zipper, careful not to catch your swollen rod in the rough teeth. Finally it springs free, bumping me in the chin and leaving a warm smear of precome as it juts out. I quickly slide your jeans the rest of the way down, pausing only to help you step out of your shoes and socks.

You kneel between my legs, your mouth perfectly situated right in front of my yearning, wet pussy. As your tongue laps my femininity from bottom to top, my entire body spasms from the pleasure and my juices flow copiously. Your tongue jabs inside my sweet hole as your mouth envelops me, drinking my nectar. My legs tremble as I ride your mouth, seeking the pinnacle of pleasure. With a final hard suck on my clit, you leave me once more on the edge of fulfillment.

You climb up into the hammock beside me, and we shift so that we're both laying on it long-ways. You tenderly draw my sensitive, trembling body into your arms, planting kisses along my temple and my cheek before your mouth finds mine. Our bodies mould and fit so perfectly together, as if we are two halves made from the same whole. I press against you as we kiss, draping my leg over your flank to bring us into even closer contact with each other. My hands are all over your body, roaming over your chest to find the sensitive tan nipples. I give them each a pinch, pulling on them. Your guttural moan comes from deep within you, and I swallow it as our tongues continue to dance together. Eventually my hands leave your chest to work around to your back. I stroke up and down your back, feeling the play of muscles under the velvet smooth skin. My hands find your taut ass, and I knead it, feeling it tense and bunch beneath my touch, and your cock comes ever closer to my womanhood.

I press my shorn mound against your throbbing shaft, grinding against it. My essence bathes it, letting you know that I'm ready for you. Still you deny me as your hands tenderly roam over my body and our mouths make love to the other's. Our moans of pleasure fill the air around us. You move to lay on top of me, your body pressing me into the hammock, and your cock nestles perfectly against my aching center. As if of their own volition, my legs come up to wrap around you. You run your head over my clit then slide it down to my waiting slit. I grab your shoulders and dig my heels into your back.

"Do you want it?" you ask.

"God, yes, please," I moan.

"How badly?"

"Desperately. I don't want you; I need you. Please let me have you come inside me."

I vaguely notice that sweat is beading on your forehead and upper lip with your restraint, and I'm gratified to know that resisting is affecting you just as strongly and your desire is just as rampant as mine is. Your head rests against my slit, nudging it open slightly. With one long, smooth stroke, you penetrate me, burying yourself in me to the hilt.

Your mouth descends to mine once again, and I can taste my spiciness on your tongue. You swallow my gasp of pleasure as you slowly begin to thrust in and out of my tight hole. Your pubic bone is pressing hard against my throbbing clit, and my juices flow copiously down to my tight rosebud. My muscles start contracting around your cock, signaling my impending orgasm. I start riding your cock faster as you pound into me faster, thrusting your thick rod harder and deeper inside of me. The first wave of pleasure washes over me, taking me right to the crest. With the second wave, I scream as the intensity overwhelms me, and you take my screams, absorbing my pleasure, making every bit of me yours. My muscles grasp your manhood as they contract, and you join me in our shared pleasure. I swallow your exultant yell as your hot come explodes inside of me, bathing my waiting womb.

You collapse on top of me, your still throbbing member remaining buried deep inside me where my tight pussy milks you, wringing the last remnants of your orgasm from you. Our breaths come in gasps and our hearts pound against each other's. A fine sheen of sweat glistens on our spent bodies, only to be cooled by the spring breeze. Lulled by the aftermath of our lovemaking and the gentle rocking of the hammock, we soon drift off into a light sleep.

The shadows are lengthening when we finally awaken. I smile up at you, feeling completely at peace and rested. With a gentle kiss you roll off of me, cradling me in your arms as you do. We lay like that for a while, our quiet talking intermingling with our soft signs of contentment. We start to notice that we're getting chilled as the evening approaches and reluctantly untangle ourselves to head inside, grabbing our clothes as we go.

We get inside, and you start a fire in the cavernous fireplace while I prepare a stew for supper. Soon wood is popping as it burns and the scents of beef, vegetables, gravy and homemade biscuits fill the air. I pour two glasses of Merlot for us, and we take our bowls of stew to the sofa where we savor them as the flames dance in the fireplace. After dinner we wash our dishes and go back to the sofa. We sit in silence, enveloped in the warmth of the fire and our love for each other. I curl up next to you, placing my head on your shoulder and my hand on your chest. Your arm is around me, holding me close to you as we watch the fire and talk softly together and enjoy the last of our wine.

Your heart beats under my hand, and each beat speaks my name: Di-anne, Di-anne. I raise my head to look at you, and our eyes meet. Your lips descend to mine, capturing them in a kiss hotter than any fire. I moan against your mouth and our kiss deepens. I move so that I'm straddling your lap, and my aching womanhood presses intimately against your throbbing masculinity. As we kiss, I grind against it, needing you to be in me and feeling your answering thrusts through the denim of our jeans.

I feel your hands slide down my back to my ass, cupping the firm cheeks in your hands. Suddenly I feel you shift as you stand up, picking me up at the same time and carrying me down the hall to the bedroom. You gently lay me down across the perfectly made-up bed before following me down. A couple of throw pillows hit the floor as we scoot across the bed a little bit. The frenzy that started on the sofa continues, and our hands and mouths are everywhere on each other, yearning to touch and taste as much of the other as possible. We divest ourselves of our clothes as quickly as possible, wanting nothing more than to feel skin against skin.

After shucking my jeans and panties, I crawl up your naked form, allowing my full breasts to drag across your ever tightening sac and your throbbing cock. Your flowing precome leaves a wet trail in my cleavage and down my belly as my journey up you continues. Finally my swollen mound is pressed against your manhood, and I slide up and down on it, drenching it with my juices, letting you feel how much I want you. I shift my hips so that your head is nudging my slit, and I slowly take you into me, feeling you stretch my tight femininity.

Soon you're buried in me to the hilt, and I can feel your pulse echoing mine where our bodies are joined. I ride you fast and hard, grinding my clit against your pubic bone, my juices dripping down your shaft to your balls. Your hands reach up to cup my swaying breasts, and your long fingers find the sensitive tips. You pull on them and pinch them, sending even more heat shooting down to my center. The moment your warm tongue laves my abused nipples, my passion consumes me and my entire body implodes with the intensity of my orgasm. As my vaginal muscles convulse around you, you also surrender to the passion that courses between us; your essence explodes inside of me, filling me as your love so richly does.

12