The Meadow Ch. 02

Story Info
The romantic vacation continues.
1.5k words
4.33
5.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand at the balcony watching the morning sun peak behind the clouds. The creek below me is alive with sound and I watch the sun awaken it with glistening color. Every flash of the reflections fills me with contentment. The sound of the birds singing their songs allows my mind to wander and wonder. A rustle behind me lets me know that you are not a dream. I turn and look at you.

Your hair spilling over your face fills me with want. When I think of lying next to you I am filled with a desire that burns. Your quiet slumber is interrupted by deep sighs and I stand here wondering if your dreams are filled with yesterday.

**********

It was just another day of arriving at our cabin for the week. We had both worked too many hours and were so looking forward to this vacation alone. No phones or outside distractions, just the two of us alone. We unloaded the car and put the food and clothes away. We put fresh sheets on our bed and I remember looking at you and kidding you about making it up as we both knew that it was going to be torn apart later. A light lunch followed filled with talk and laughter. I remember I was mesmerized by your eyes glistening with pleasure as they looked out the window. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze blowing and I could tell you wanted to be out in it. It didn't take us long to do the dishes and I still remember the kiss that was so filled with promise you gave me as we finished.

When I suggested that we go for a walk, I remember chuckling to myself as you found my hand and led me out the door. Closing the door behind me, I felt you pulling me towards the creek. The sun shone and glistened as the water tumbled over the rocks. The meadow in front of our cabin is filled with the aroma and beauty of the spring flowers. We walked hand in hand towards the sound. I still remember your kiss and your arm pulling me to you as we stop, your tongue finding mine as we cleaved together.

I pulled you down and laid you on the soft spring blooms. Our embrace was broken and I looked you deeply in your eyes, your love washing over me. I softly mouthed that I love you and clamped my mouth over yours. My tongue found yours and our passion and desire were overwhelming. I was in need, but your need was greater. I wrapped an arm around you and pulled you towards me tightly as our kiss seemed to last an eternity. I felt your hands playing over my back, your leg sliding over mine and wrapping around my own as you pulled me tighter to you.

My hand slid down your back and rubbed against your cheeks. A soft moan filled our kiss as I felt your passion building. As I shifted our bodies so you were on your back, I broke our kiss and looked you deep in your eyes. The need in them fired me and consumed me. My hand slid down your chest to your jeans and unbuttoned them. I felt your hands pulling at my shirt and I stopped to pull it over my head. Your shirt soon followed and I watched as the light breeze tightened your nipples. I looked down at you and felt amazed that this beautiful woman could love me.

I let my hand trace the outline of each breast as I watched your face. Your eyes were slightly closed as the sun radiated off your golden skin. Leaning down I kissed you lightly on the lips and with a flick of my tongue I kissed my way down your cheek and nuzzled at your neck. I took your ear lobe between my lips and gave it a gentle pull. Letting go I whispered in your ear that I am going to be tasting every inch of you. My lips trailed down your neck, my tongue flicking and playing ever so slowly. My hand cupped your breast and I felt your hardened nipple against my palm as I gave it a gentle squeeze. My searching mouth found your breast and I slowly encircled your nipple with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth, my tongue flicking over and around it. I felt your hand on my neck pulling me tighter against you as your back arched slightly.

I let go of your breast and let my hand trail down the outline of your side. My hand slid inside of the hem of your panties and I felt the soft dew forming. I watched as your hands pushed your jeans hurriedly down. My mouth let go of your breast, my lips pulling on your nipple. My hand slid down over your wetness and I felt your soft lips part slightly. My mouth, lightly sucking and my tongue flicking over your soft skin, snaked its way down your chest and over the curve of your tummy. My finger dipped inside and I could feel the warm moisture inviting me in. I heard your moan as my mouth found your nub and sucked gently. My tongue flitted over it as my finger began to massage each fold. I felt your hands on my head guiding me, your sighs and moans telling me what you need when.

My hardness was straining inside my pants and when I felt that your orgasm was close I slowed down my tongue and fingers, letting your arousal plateau and hold you just on the edge. I stopped completely and knelt between your legs. I grabbed your jeans and panties and pulled them the rest of the way off.

I watched as you sat up and kissed me deeply while your hands unzipped my jeans. Your hand reached inside and pulled my cock out. It strained against your hand. You broke our kiss and bent forward, engulfing me completely. I let out a low groan of pleasure as you worked your mouth up and down with your tongue swirling around the crown. "My God...Dianne, I am so close to cumming!" I screamed and I pulled my cock out of your mouth and turned your around.

With you on your hands and knees I grabbed the base of my cock and slid it slowly between your thighs and ran the head over your engorged clit till I heard you tell me to please just fuck you. Not being able to hold back I positioned the tip of my cock between your soft lips and just slid the tip inside. Your warmth drew me in deeper and I buried myself completely, feeling the walls of your moistness surround me. I listened to your low moan as I grabbed your hips and began thrusting with increased fervor. With each back stroke I could see your juices glistening in the sun off the shaft of my cock. I let my hands massage the roundness of your ass and gave you a small slap on your cheek. I felt you wanting more and I rubbed the sting. Slap! Once more my hand found your pink flesh. Your moans increased, spurring me on. I felt my orgasm approaching fast. Your tightness was so amazing. I slowed down and leaned over you, my hand reaching under you and beginning to rub back and forth over your clit. Your moans filled my ears and I knew you were close. I increased my tempo, trying to match your movements so we would orgasm together. I felt you grind back against me as your breath started coming in short gasps. I felt your pussy begin to spasm and I listened to a deep guttural groan come from you.

I couldn't take it anymore and I felt my orgasm begin deep inside me traveling through my loins until my cock twitched and bathed you in my hot white juices. My back arched and with each twitch more of my essence filled you. Our mixed juices spilled over and made our thighs slick with our shared passion. Collapsing together, still locked together, we held each other until our breathing began to return to normal. I told you how much I love you...

**********

I turn around and take a sip of my coffee letting you dream and rest. I think of our afternoon together and how my love for you consumes me. The sun is a little higher now and is flashing off of the distant mountains. I hear a sigh and turn, thinking you are awake and caught my thoughts.

You slumber on.

There is a smile that you wear when you sleep that is a pure joy to me. Your body outlined by the blankets draws me to you. I wonder if this is a dream or did I finally find what I am looking for.

The answer is so simple...Yes this is not a dream, you are the one I love.