The Meadow Snare Ch. 02

Story Info
After an horrifying ordeal, Genevieve is rescued.
4.5k words
4.06
8.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Note that this chapter contains rather frank depictions of brutal rape and assault. While this sort of thing may be erotic for some, if in doubt, I suggest that you skip over it. Later parts of the story will not be so off-putting.

Escape

I took a nap. One of those naps where you fade in and out of semi-consciousness and sometimes hear conversation but don't quite register its meaning.

When I finally did begin to wake up, I heard the boys' soft voices, just shooting the breeze. I shuddered. I was still nude, and I wanted to cry because I knew this was no nightmare. The pulsing ache within me was a bitter reminder that this was all real.

I wasn't sure what to do, because I didn't want to attract their attention, but I also wanted to get clothes on and find a place I could take a long shower. And perhaps cry.

In the end, I must've stirred, because Jason noticed.

"Feeling a little sore, are you?" He sneered. I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh, but was too afraid to move, or say anything. "Get up, and get some fucking clothes on, bitch. " His voice was full of scorn; fearing that Jason would kick me if I hesitated, I quickly obeyed.

I did my best to ignore the eyes of the boys as I pulled my clothes back on. They were talking about how I had been, probably just for the purpose of humiliating me. As if they could do any more damage. I feared they had permanently damaged me; I had heard such horror stories about the consequences of anal sex before. And it surely felt like they had broken me. I shuddered at the thought of passing them on campus; passing the very men who had forced me to unspeakable degradation and gotten away with it, while I would long be dealing with the scars.

"She was so tight, dude. I've never had a bitch that tight in my life!" Chris joked, glancing at me triumphantly.

"That's because you're such an ugly motherfucker, Chris. She was definitely green, though, Did you hear those screams? Music to my ears, man. Music to my ears." Jason taunted, eyeing me for a reaction to his disgusting commentary. But their taunts didn't really faze me. I had already been completely betrayed and defeated. I just came and stood beside them, fully clothed but still dishevelled. Bryan looked at me, aghast. The others appeared delighted at my abasement.

"Are you okay, man? I mean, god--" He asked, sounding almost horrified. But then he realised that Jason was scowling at him. "She was shrieking like a banshee...." He quickly added, laughing nervously. Jason seemed to accept that, and turned his gaze to me.

"You were crying like a little bitch. But I suppose that's fitting. Screams of ecstasy!" He taunted.

"I was crying because it hurt." I said flatly, then sniffled. I felt strangely numb, as if this conversation were just a dream, but I could also detect a wave of red-hot anger growing within me.

"It's supposed to hurt. Sex isn't for the enjoyment of women." Jason chided, voice sounding darker than just a few minutes previous. "Basically, the sole purpose of women is to be fucked. And maybe make me a sandwich You're not good for anything else. You're just a fucking bitch." He spat.

The others vigorously nodded their agreement, though Bryan still looked somewhat horror-struck. But the smiles on Chris and Bryan's faces provoked me to the edge, and the words rushed out of my mouth, unchecked.

"You guys are a bunch of sadist bastards!" Jason flinched at my defiance. " Rapists."

"You watch your mouth, Jenny." Jason growled, stepping toward me. I quivered in fear, but at the same time, my anger was overwhelming. I wanted to kill them all. Besides, what more could they do to me?

"Or what? You'll rape me again? You're a fucking pig!" I raised my voice, undeterred by Jason's warning, "Go to he-" But then he slapped me, across the face, silencing me. It stung badly, and I held my face and the tears began to pour once again.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, you little tranny! I'll fucking take you whenever I feel like it, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, cunt!" He yanked on my long hair and I screamed in agony as he used it to pull me to the ground. I was on my belly again, and I wailed for help as I guessed that I was going to be taken again.

"Please!"

"Hold her down. " The boys each held me face-down on the grass, but it wasn't really necessary. I wasn't fighting them, but simply frozen with fear. "Get her pants down."

"No! Jason, please!" Jason just growled at me, shoving my face into the dirt.

"Don't listen to her. Take them off!"

The boys complied, roughly tugging my jeans jeans and underpants down to my ankles, and I was once again exposed to the mountain air. It happened so fast.

I heard birds singing, undeterred by the injustice that was being done.

"Stop!" I urged, "Don't!"

Then, I heard a belt being unclasped. I couldn't bring myself to fight.

"Please--" I begged. "I'm s-sorry. Please don't!" I cursed my foolish display of defiance.

"You need to be taught your place, Jenny. Look up at me. Look at me!" I craned my neck to see Jason standing over me, his belt in hand; I whimpered.

I knew what a belt felt like, and sobs wracked my body as the memories of my childhood and adolescent punishments flooded back. My father wanted a son, and instead he had me, and he was ashamed of me. My father has used his belt on me often. I thought about how similar Jason and my father were, about how, if he were here, my drunkard father would probably applaud Jason's cruelty and relish my suffering.

But as the first lick of the belt struck my buttocks, my pained memories were forgotten. I jerked and cried out, but the boys just chuckled at my distress and held me securely in place for the next blow to reach me. Jason started out softly, but with each stroke his intensity increased, and the volume of my cries with it. My body bucked and twitched under the unrelenting belt, and I begged through woeful sobs for him to stop.

But Jason didn't stop. He brought the belt down mercilessly, and soon I was once again an undignified heap of tears and wailing, as if a time machine had taken me back to when I was fifteen and my inebriated father had found bottles of nail polish hidden in my dresser. Jason was calling me a bitch, a whore, a cunt, and a sissy over and over again as he beat me, and I was writhing about, despite the firm grip of the boys, trying desperately to escape the pain.

The blows continued raining down, even as I lost the energy to buck and squirm, and I became too numb to beg for mercy. My sobbing was reduced to silent weeping, as I lay limp in the grass allowing Jason to thrash me with impunity. Jason was getting winded, I could hear his laboured breathing between the slaps of impact.

"Hey, I think she's learned her lesson, dude." I heard Bryan say, his voice subdued, almost remorseful. "She's crying." But Jason continued for a while, long after the boys' laughter and been replaced with an awkward silence. I think even Chris was amazed at Jason's cruelty. Finally, he stopped. He walked away suddenly, growling his warning.
"Don't you ever talk back to me like that again, woman!" I uttered my agreement into the dirt, where I wept. One of the boys was stroking my hair, trying to comfort me. I couldn't stop crying.

"Just be a good girl and listen to him, okay?" The voice whispered. It was Bryan. He rubbed my back, but I couldn't respond, because I couldn't stop weeping. I just couldn't.

Much later, I would examine myself in a mirror which depicted a wretched sight. Jason's beating had left my buttocks a bruised mixture of purple, blue, and yellow, covered in welts. Jason's belt had broken the skin in several places, especially the backs of my thighs. I still have a few scars. My father had lacked Jason's endurance.

Jason scorned my uncontrollable sobbing, and Chris walked off with him, to where, I didn't bother guessing. Bryan stayed close, rubbing my back and reassuring me between my sobs.

"It'll be okay....But you really need to stop crying, Jenny." He stroked my hair again. "You know that Jason is impatient. He'll hurt you again." He actually sounded somewhat concerned. I managed to croak out an "Okay" and I tried to stop the sobs. They slowed.

"Genevieve, we have to get your pants up, okay? It's going to hurt, but you need to do it." I nodded, still sobbing, and started to get up. Slowly.

My buttocks were very tender. That's the only way I can describe how it felt. It felt as if something so slight as a pinprick would ruin me. I moved very cautiously. Bryan helped me with my underpants, and I gasped when he pulled them up over my bruised thighs and buttocks. It hurt, but I gritted my teeth, and Bryan began moving my jeans up. He was moving quicker now, and I whimpered as he brought them up to my waist.

Bryan took me by surprise when he pulled me into an embrace. I didn't refuse the gesture. Instead, I pulled myself into him and cried softly into his broad chest. He held me and brushed his hand through my hair with his free hand. "It'll be okay," he soothed. His voice did not contain the mockery I had come to expect from the cruel trio. "You have to do what he wants you to, then everything will be okay." He rubbed my back, and I moaned softly at the friendly touch. On this day, I really did need a back rub.

At the time, I didn't really have the coherence to analyse how I felt about my rapist trying to soothe me. Stockholm syndrome, I guess. I was just grateful that somebody cared about me, and Bryan's paternal reassurance calmed my fears.

He slowly released me, and I took the hint and let go. Jason and Chris were heading back, toward me, and Jason wore an expression of grim determination. He was carrying my knife.

He stalked right up to me, until he stood, towering over me. I did my best to quell my tears.

"You learn your lesson?" Jason spat. I gathered up my courage, and took Bryan's advice. I put on the bravest face I could muster.

"Yes, sir." I sniffled.

"Good." Jason was examining the steel blade as he spoke, "It's a nice knife, Jenny. Not really a woman's tool, but a good choice. I wonder, why did you give this up in the first place?" He smirked up at me.

"Because I didn't want to hurt you...sir." I said, matter-of-factly.

"Is that so? How nice, isn't it, boys? But I wonder, do you feel differently about it now?" I made no reply, and Jason's smirk grew in width. "I said, do you wanna hurt me now, Jenny?"

He held out the knife and told me to take it. So I did. I probably could've killed him with the blade, but I just stared at it. I had never intended it to be a self-defense weapon. It's just handy to have a good knife when you're out camping.

"Go ahead, Jenny. Hurt me." He held his arms up, giving me a clear shot of his abdomen. He was vulnerable, and perhaps a different sort of girl would've plunged the blade into his chest without hesitation, but I just looked quizzically at the blade, then at Jason, and shook my head.

Jason and Chris snickered at my apparent cowardice. Then Jason held out his hand expectantly, and I returned the knife to him for the second time. Deja vu.

"Good girl." He gibed, sliding the knife into its scabbard, then he hung it on his belt. "Now, since you seem pretty content with being our little sissy, you're gonna suck all three of us off, and you're gonna like it. You'll moan like you can't get enough, and you'll swallow. Got it?"

My heart sunk. How could this not be over? I had already been subjected to a enough trauma for several lifetimes. I wanted to protest, to point out that, clearly, one should be content with the gang rape and move on. I mean, quit while you're ahead, right?

Instead, I just nodded.

There was a brief pause where I looked pleadingly at Jason, hoping against hope for a reprieve from the callous man's cruelty. But he just glared at me and took a threatening half-step forward. I quickly kneeled before him, ignoring the soreness in my nether regions as I did so, and began unbuckling the man's belt.

Unbuckling another man's belt, it's not something I had done before. Jason put on his belt differently than I, perhaps because he was right-handed? My fingers fumbled with his button, and Chris made a joke about my impatience. Jason was laughing, but not at the joke: he was laughing at my mortification. I was sweating now, because I was aware that my performance would be scrutinised by all three.

Finally, I got the zipper down. I hesitated, because this was all foreign territory to me, then began to expose him.

Jason was large, at any rate, much larger than I. He was uncut, unlike myself, and I grimaced as I tried to picture myself sucking on the large, erect member.

"Go on." He growled, and I closed my eyes as I took the ample cock into my then-virgin mouth. I almost gagged as I tasted what I guessed must've been me, but then I felt Jason's hand on the back of my head, forcing me even further onto his penis. I wanted to scream, but I was pretty well incapable at that point, and I gagged repeatedly as Jason steadily pushed me so that I was taking him in my throat. I didn't dare bite.

My eyes were still closed, but I began to work his shaft as I had seen in a few pornographic films, moving my self up and down and trying to ignore the immense discomfort in my throat. I used my tongue, willing the nasty taste of myself away, and began moaning rhythmically, just like in the movies.

I heard laughter, but I was too focused on the task at hand to care. The harder you work, I reasoned, the quicker this will be over. I was breathing heavily through my nostrils as I forced myself to bob my head onto the shaft, provoking wretched gagging which would create a strange, but not entirely unpleasant, sensation in my throat as my muscles spasmed tight around Jason. He would grunt when this occurred.

In the midst of it, when the gagging didn't feel as bad, I began to register a confusing sensation. I felt tingling inside of me, the beginnings of arousal. My own small member was trying to stiffen. I was liking this. Maybe because I wasn't being viciously shorn in two.

Then, just as quickly as I had adjusted to the sucking and moaning, I felt him begin to spasm inside of me, and he started to moan as well, and I knew that I must swallow his ejaculate or face some form of cruel retribution.

It twitched spasmodically as Jason slowly pulled himself slowly outward so he could splash the back of my throat. Then he was spraying me, like a water-pistol aimed inside of my mouth, and I was trying to swallow it all before I could taste it, but it just kept coming and coming. I grimaced at the taste, but moaned for Jason as I swallowed his entire load, my rapid gulping causing Chris to laugh.

Finally, Jason slowly withdrew himself from my mouth, then told me to kiss it. I obeyed.

"Not bad, Jenny. Not bad. I think you liked that, didn't you?" His eyes caught me, and I looked away, silent. "C'mon, no shame in admitting that you like sucking cock! Well...?"

My throat was sore, and there were still some unpleasant tastes lingering on my taste buds, but I could not deny that I had enjoyed it. At least a tad bit more than being brutally sodomised.

"Yes." I blushed, and of course Chris snickered and Bryan laughed, but Jason wasn't satisfied.

"Yes, what?" He tugged at my dirty hair threateningly.

"Yes, I like sucking cock." I spoke, ashamed of myself.

"No shame in that, Jenny. Any woman worth her salt likes to take a big dick in her mouth, and--" Jason reached around and squeezed my woefully sore left buttock playfully "right in her ass. Totally natural, isn't that right, Bryan?"

"Sure is." Bryan replied, and could it be that he nodded at me?

"So, now it's Bryan's turn, isn't it? " Bryan nodded, and so I approached him, knelt before him, and unfastened his jeans.

Bryan was smaller than Jason, cut, but fully erect. As I took his hard cock into my mouth, I found myself surprised with just how hard Bryan was. He must have been oh-so-aroused by the sight of me on my knees before him, and he gently rested his hand on the back of my head. And I was aroused also. I found Bryan's gentleness, in stark contrast with Jason's brutality, to be empowering, and felt myself become intensely excited that a man desired me so badly as Bryan seemed to.

Bryan didn't force me to deep-throat, and for that I was grateful, because my throat was beginning to ache. He tickled the back of my throat, and I massaged him with my tongue, slowly at first, then steadily increasing my speed in time with Bryan's grunts of pleasure. I bobbed up and down on his shaft, moaning, the humiliation of the scenario forgotten in the utter joy I felt in giving Bryan my mouth.

"She's liking this." I heard Chris comment, and I remember thinking that he was right about that. It didn't take long at all before Bryan's hardness began quivering with the beginnings of an orgasm, and I quickened my tongue-massaging to ensure he did have one. His semen gushed into my mouth, onto the back of my throat, and I once again found myself vigorously gulping down another man's seed, this time between my own genuine moans of pleasure. The stuff just kept coming, and the sheer volume of his semen made the moment nearly comical, because I was gulping so rapidly for several seconds.

When he had at last finished piping the hot liquid into my mouth, he tousled my hair and and complimented me. I cleaned him off, suppressing a smile at the thought of what I had just done and thoroughly enjoyed doing. Of course, the boys were joking about the amount of "cum" I had swallowed, comparing my desperate swallowing to the frantic mouthing of a fish out of water. I actually found that analogy pretty funny, but suppressed my laughter. They'd no idea that I found some humour in my own predicament. Some much-needed humour.

The boys had taken me out here to ruin and humiliate me, to emotionally blackmail me and punish me for my decision to transition, but instead they had inadvertently awakened my latent sexuality, and I now found myself harbouring a strange lust for a man who had raped me. Of course, if Jason knew that I had actually liked giving Bryan oral, he probably would've eschewed the sexual sadism in favour of just beating me with his fists, so I feigned disgust as I stepped away from Bryan and waited for them to force me onward.

"How come you didn't choke her?" Jason asked Bryan, grinning.

"Because I like fucking my women, not asphyxiating them." Bryan shook his head. "I don't know how you can orgasm while your woman is turning blue. You must be some sort of sick fuck." Bryan said in a joking manner, and Jason replied with a feigned insult of his own.

I almost burst out laughing when Bryan made the "sick fuck" comment. Thank you, captain Obvious.

"Chris's turn." Jason prodded, and so I dutifully got on my knees in front of the third man, but when I started to unbuckle his belt, he interrupted, "I think I'd rather have another go at your ass." He hissed, and I looked up, horrified. The sick bastard just grinned, his smile stretching almost from ear to ear, and offered me no mercy.

I'm not going to account yet another anal rape. You can use your imagination (if you are so inclined). As you may have inferred, it was a horribly unpleasant, agonising ordeal.

When Chris finally did finish, he spanked me, hard, and complimented my ass. I quickly got up, pulling up my underpants and jeans. I wiped fresh tears from my face with my sleeve, and made to join the waiting group. The soreness made it difficult to walk, and forced me into a degrading bow-legged gait that amused my captors.

12