The Measure Of a Man Ch. 02

Story Info
One good turn deserves another.
6.6k words
4.29
20.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday morning and Terry woke up, rubbing his eyes, blearily. He could feel something warm and wet on his rapidly hardening dick. He looked down his body and saw his wife, Marge eagerly licking and kissing his length. As he felt his cock growing under her ministrations, he couldn't help but let out a small moan, it felt so good.

Marge heard him and looked back up at him. She stopped what she was doing and gently wanked his cock as she said, "Sorry, for waking you up, love. But I couldn't wait."

He smiled and answered, "No problem dear. I was getting up anyway."

He waggled his eyebrows. Marge giggled and then returned her mouth to his meaty length. Once his cock was nice and stiff, she used her soft tongue around the head, lubricating it ready for her to put it in her mouth. As she inserted Terry's cock inside, she scraped her teeth gently along the length and lashed it with her tongue.

Terry laid back and allowed the incredible sensations to wash over him. As he lay back, he could hear Marge moaning around his stiff member as she moved her mouth up and down. She loved the taste of his cock and she wanted his cum. She wanted to swallow it all. As her pace increased, she could feel his hot meat beginning to twitch and she recognised the feel of a cock about to shoot its load. She increased the pace, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, faster and faster. She relaxed her throat and let his entire length fill her mouth until her nose was pressed into his mass of pubic hair. With a look of deep longing in her eyes, she stared at Terry's face. His eyes opened wide and he looked back at the erotic site of his beautiful wife taking him entirely down her throat. With a shout, he felt his balls contract and almost without warning, he let loose a torrent of white hot cum. With difficulty, Marge managed to swallow almost all of it.

A small amount of cum overflowed from the corner of her mouth as she watched her husband. As the waves of pleasure subsided, Terry found himself able to breath again. Marge let his cock slip from her mouth and she sat up next to him. Her eyes never left his as she flicked her tongue out to lap up the excess fluid from around her mouth. All the time wanking his still stiff erection.

"Oh my God," sighed Terry as he watched his sexy wife, "You are incredible."

He drank in the beauty of her naked body. Large, firm tits with cherry coloured nipples, crinkled and hard with arousal. A narrow waist and full, womanly hips. Her could see the pink lips, puffy and wet beneath her triangle of dark pubes.

He reached out and stroked her wet pussy, dragging his middle finger over her clit. She shuddered as a twinge of pleasure tickled her womb.

"Bring that pussy here," he whispered, "I fancy breakfast in bed."

"Oh no. Maybe later, Love. John told us we had some catching up to do. And I don't feel caught up yet." She threw her leg over him and, positioned his cock at the entrance of her juicy pussy. The tingle as his cock slowly entered her aching depths was almost torturous. Inch by inch, she slid herself down her husband's cock, delighting in the way he filled her so completely. She was unable to keep her expression steady, faltering between a smile and pure lust. Her eyes fluttered and her breathing came in gasps. Until, finally he was completely inside her.

Barely able to breath with the joy she was feeling, she gasped, "You don't know...how wonderful this is."

Marge placed her delicate hands on Terry's chest to steady herself, whilst his hands came up and began to mould the soft flesh of her tits, he tweaked and rolled her nipples between finger and thumb, moaning all the time at the silky soft tissue that surrounded his throbbing member.

Gently, Marge began to move up and down, letting his cock almost slip out, before easing herself back down again. She looked down at her man as she moved and murmured, "You don't know," she began to cry, "I wish I could tell you how wonderful this feels." She thrust down again hard, "AAAAAH!" she screamed. Faster and faster, she began to move. Sliding his slick cock in and out of her aching pussy, all the time squeezing his throbbing cock with her cunt muscles as she moved, milking him. Caught up in the moment, Terry couldn't help himself, he began to thrust back at her, ramming his meat as deeply as it would go.

Marge crying tears of pure joy, was screaming now, "Oh God!... Oh God!... I'm gonna cum!... You're making me cum!... Omigodomigodomigod!"

She could feel the warmth growing in her belly. Terry's cock was rasping against her clit with every stroke as they thrust against one another.

Terry could feel his balls ready to blow another load of boiling cum into his wife and he too started shouting, "Fuck me!...Make me cum!... I wanna fill you up!" He exploded inside her, blasting more of his precious fluid up her greasy hole. He shouted, "JESUS!"

Marge felt his hot man fat shoot up her cunt and hit her cervix. The sudden release caused her cunt to burn hot and then she too exploded in the most incredible orgasm. Her body stiffened and all she could do was stare straight up at the ceiling, her eyes wide and her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy as the climax broke and washed her body in red- hot pleasure. She could breath in but she could not breath out. Short gasps of air filled her lungs as she managed to bring her body back under control. Once she was able, she looked down at her husband, filling her lungs with deep gasps of precious air. She managed to say, "Oh God! I love you," before falling forward and smothering his face in fevered kisses, muttering "I love you," over and over again. Terry accepted the kisses and wrapped his arms around Marge's waist and held her tight. His arms were shivering as he held this gorgeous woman who loved him so much.

As the elation of their coupling passed, Marge disengaged herself from Terry's softening cock and lay next to him snuggling against his chest. She patted his slack penis lightly and giggled, "Don't go away, I'll need you again later."

They laid together in the bed for a few minutes, silently enjoying their closeness when Terry spoke, "Marge, I have to ask you a question. It's important and I need a truthful answer."

"Hmmm," she replied dreamily.

"Last night, when John said I had a bigger cock than him...Was that the truth?"

Marge's eyes opened, of all the questions he could have asked she wasn't expecting this one, though perhaps she should have, "Why?"

He stroked up and down her spine lazily and said, "It's important, I really need to know."

Marge pushed herself up on one elbow and looked at Terry with an expression of concern, "Does it really matter?" she asked.

He looked back at her and answered seriously, "I know what you're thinking. Do I have doubts. But that's not it, really. But I do need to know."

His wife studied his face for a long moment and then replied, "Actually, it's too close to call. You're almost exactly the same size. Why?"

Terry thought for a moment and said, "I don't know if you realise it, but John did a wonderful thing for us last night."

Marge rubbed his balls and giggled, "I know."

He joined in her laughter and then mused, "No, I don't think you do. He gave me back my dignity when he could so easily have taken it away for ever. And then he lied. He told me my cock was a lot bigger than his."

Marge was a little worried about the turn the conversation had taken, but she wasn't exactly sure what Terry was driving at, "So?" she asked, puzzled.

Terry took a deep breath and said, "Cock size is very important to a man. Juvenile I know, but there it is. And it must be demeaning for any man to admit that his cock is a lot smaller than someone else's."

His wife shook her head, "Sorry, I still don't understand. I've already told you that you're both the same size."

"Look Marge, let me tell you about last night. Please don't interrupt, I really need to talk about this... When we asked John to help us and he said he would, I was so happy for you that I could have cried. But watching you walking upstairs together also hurt like Hell. I hated it. I hated the thought of you with another man, even John. I could hear you both you know, I could hear you having sex with him and I have never felt so low in all my life. I felt like I wasn't a man any more. And I was scared, I was so scared that you would enjoy it so much that I might lose you to him." A single tear made it's way down Terry's cheek, "I was so desperately frightened and humiliated because I couldn't give you what you needed."

Marge began to cry as she listened to her husband, she held him in a fierce embrace and said, "Oh Terry, I would never leave you. I love you so very much. I couldn't imagine a life without you in it. I don't want to imagine a life without you."

He held up his hand and said, "My Love, please. Let me finish. When John ran off and then came back with his idea to help us, I really wasn't sure. I mean, John means a lot to me and I love him like a brother, but I wasn't sure. A small part of me insisted that his game was all a trick to humiliate me even more than I already was, but he didn't did he? No, he helped us... me. He was even willing to debase himself to help inflate my ego, to make me feel that little bit better about myself. And I can't lie to you, it helped, it really helped. I mean how do I say thank you, for what he did for us?"

Marge didn't answer, she remained silent for a long time before she said, "I have an idea. I know how we can thank him properly. But it'll need a bit of preparation."

Her husband was intrigued, "What?"

Marge gathered her thoughts and then explained her plan. As he listened, Terry began to grin, then smile and then he laughed out loud.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later that day, John was at home with his daughter Katie, they were sat together at the kitchen table doing some colouring in together, when there was a tap at the front door. Katie ran to answer it and John heard her exclaim, "Uncle Terry!" He followed her through to the front hall, where he saw his friend holding Katie and hugging her. Terry let go of the child and said, "Listen Kate, would you mind? I have to talk to your daddy for a while."

She rolled her eyes and said mournfully, "We were colouring in."

Terry laughed gently and ruffled her hair, "I'm sorry, listen I'll make up to you, me and Marge'll take you for an ice cream this weekend, would you like that?"

"Cool!" she glanced back at her father and said, "Can I go out on my bike?"

John spread his arms and said, "Yes, of course. But don't go too far, Kitty Cat."

She smiled over her shoulder as she ran to get her bicycle and shouted a belated, "Thank you!" over her shoulder.

Once they were alone Terry began, "John—"

His friend cut in, "I know what you're going to say Terry. But please don't. What happened is in the past, there's no need to say anything."

Terry replied, "I think there is. I wanted to thank you John. You gave me back my dignity. You made me a man again, and I don't know if I can ever thank you for that but I do intend to try."

Embarrassed, John replied, "Terry, your manhood was never in doubt. Either by me or Marge. The measure of a man is not whether he can get an erection, it's what he's willing to do for those he loves. What you did for Marge, the sacrifice you made... I know you really didn't like it Terry, but you did it anyway, for your wife," he paused and then continued sadly, "Everyone should have a wife like Marge. She has a love for you that I've never seen matched anywhere."

Terry said quietly, "I have. A long time ago."

John looked quizzically at his friend and asked, "What are you driving at? Wait, I've a feeling there's more to this visit than to thank me for last night. Come through, we'll have a drink."

Once the two men were settled in the large, comfortable armchairs and each had a drink, Terry said, "John, I really did come here to thank you for what you did. I know it must have been uncomfortable, both with me and Marge and also because you went to see Carla. I know she hurt you deeply and I know you wouldn't have gone there without a very good reason."

John wriggled uncomfortably, he didn't really like to talk about Carla,but since Terry had brought it up he replied, "You're right, I didn't like it, but I didn't know where else to go."

John feelings for Carla were still confused, even though they had been apart for nearly four years. He still loved her, but at the same time he also hated her. He could still remember the shock and pain he had felt when he came home and found her in bed with two men. And his daughter Katie was asleep in the bedroom next door. He remembered the ruckus he had caused, the two strangers struggling into their clothes and escaping from the madman who had burst in on their party. He remembered the acrimonious arguments, the shouting, the crying, the screaming as he and Carla verbally savaged each other. And he also remembered the way Katie, not yet five years old had come into the room and seen them fighting. He thrust the painful memories away and said, "Terry, I really don't want to talk about Carla."

His friend studied his face carefully and said, "I think you do. We've been friends a long time, all of us you, me, Marge and Carla. No one was happier then me and Marge when you two tied the knot, and when Katie came along, well, it was as if we were all her parents. And then you had the problems. And in all the years we've known each other, that's the one thing that you and Carla have never spoken about. We've shared everything, good times, bad times, highs, lows, everything, except this and I think it's time we did."

John sat back in his chair and nursed his glass, staring at nothing for a moment. Terry was right, he had never really spoken about the break up of his marriage, he had spent the last few years keeping his feelings about it very private. Maybe it was time to let go. He took a sip of his drink and then said, "Well, you know what happened. I came home and found her in bed with two men. I've got to tell you Terry, I went ballistic. Not just because she was unfaithful, I mean, Katie was sleeping in the next bedroom and at the time, she had a habit of waking up and coming to sleep with us."

Terry said nothing, he just waited for John to continue. After a while, he did, "I mean, what if Katie had walked in on that? It makes me shudder. I honestly don't know how Carla could have been so stupid."

"Do you know why Carla did it?"

"No," John sighed, "Yes... I suppose she was trying to get back at me. Look Terry, you remember what it like back then, we had all those problems with the suppliers and we were working all hours God sent to keep our heads above water. I suppose family life had to take a back seat for a while, I mean, without the business, where would we be?"

Again Terry remained silent until his friend felt ready to continue, "It was all so stupid, we could have worked it out. I know I wasn't totally blameless, Carla was lonely. I was never there, perhaps I should have been."

"So you were mainly angry because of Kate."

"Yes... No... I don't know. I wasn't too chuffed to find those strangers with my wife. Looking back, I said some terrible things to Carla that night, things I'm not proud of. But then so did she."

"How often have you seen her since the break up?"

"Oh, just a few times. Normally to drop Katie off when she stays over there. The first time I spoke to her since the divorce was the other night actually."

"And?"

"And what?"

"How was she?"

John laughed mirthlessly, "She was all dolled up to meet another one of her lovers." then he became more sombre, "Actually she was beautiful. I'd forgotten how lovely she is."

"Why did you go to her for help John?"

"I don't know. She was the first person I thought of. I've thought about that myself actually. I tried to kid on it was because she was so experienced, but truthfully, I just don't know."

Terry regarded John carefully and asked, "You still miss her don't you?"

John knocked his drink back in one and replied, "Terry I still love her. She hurt me deeply that night, but so help me I still love her. I wanted to forgive her for what happened, I wanted to talk it through, but it never seemed to work out that way. We always seemed to end up arguing and fighting and trading useless insults."

"So you never actually sat down and talked to each other."

"No, we ended up letting the lawyers talk for us and that was the beginning of the end." he held up a hand to stop Terry from speaking and continued, "I know. Perhaps we should have. Marge said yesterday that you knew I was lonely, she wasn't wrong. I have been desperately lonely, but I never met anyone who could measure up to Carla, even after what happened, I never met anyone who came close."

"You said you wanted to forgive her, but couldn't. Do you still feel the same way now?"

"We were both at fault really. I took her for granted, I ignored her for months and when I found her that night I... I was so cruel to her I still don't believe it myself. The divorce was messy and a lot of awful things were said in the courtroom. But to answer your question, yes I could forgive her now, but I don't know if she could forgive me. Too much happened and too much time has passed."

Terry stood up and said, "John, I know this was painful for you, but I think it may have helped a little to talk about it. What happened is in the past and I think it's time you consigned it to history. Why don't you come round tomorrow night, me and Marge have met someone who might be able to help you get over this."

Surprised by the turn the conversation had taken, John could only stammer, "W... What?"

Terry grinned broadly, "Last night you asked us to trust you. Now I'm asking the same. We know someone who we think would be perfect for you."

John thought to himself, Terry was right. What had happened between him and Carla was in the past, maybe it was time to move on. And he was also correct about how they had trusted him, how could he do anything other than return the compliment, "Yes," he said, "I'd love to come

over."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carla heard the doorbell and answered the door. In front of her stood Marge, looking radiant. Before Carla could speak, Marge said, "Carla, I know it was your idea."

Momentarily taken aback by Marge's direct words, all she could do was reply quietly, "Did it help?"

Marge began to smile and answered, "Oh yes."

Carla laughed out loud and embraced her friend in a warm hug, "I'm so happy for you." she released her grip and then said, "What am I doing? Come in. We can crack a bottle in celebration."

Once the two women were sat comfortably on the sofa in the living room, Marge said, "We want to thank you, but we really don't know how. Tell me what we can do and it's done."

Carla glanced down at the glass in her hand and gently swirled the wine in a circle, "There's no need to thank me Marge, you and Terry are my friends. And I really didn't do much, all I did was suggest an idea for John." She stared into space a little sadly.

Marge said gently, "Penny for your thoughts."

Carla barked a short, mirthless laugh and answered, "I was just thinking about John actually. Do you know, last night was the first time we've spoken without biting each other's heads off since... You know."

Marge nodded thoughtfully and asked, "How was it? Talking to John again I mean."

"Good," Carla sighed, "It's just a shame that we could never talk about our problems the way we talked about yours."

"Do you still miss him?"

Carla looked up at the ceiling and blew out heavily, "Considering my lifestyle you wouldn't think so."

12