The Meat of Our Relations

Story Info
Mundane daily things and rough sex with my boyfriend.
1.1k words
3.55
34.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
farless
farless
14 Followers

I have a birthmark on my ass which my boyfriend liked to comment on frequently, and sometimes in public places. Matt, my boyfriend, also liked to wrap his arm around my slim waist and hip check me up in the air. I think he did it just to remind me that I was smaller than him. Other than that, it's what I expected from a college relationship. That is to say, there was a lot of drinking involved and a lot of fooling around.

Matt was really smart with math and science. That makes studying with him a breeze. His tough streak came out in tutoring. The harder side of him led to more focused efforts, better grades, and less time spend buried in books and notes. That left quite a bit of time on weekends for going out, going down, staying in, and pushing in me.

My morning routine during the week was pretty straight forward. would wake up and accomplish three things before going to class: regular hygiene, washing the outside of my body, and washing the my insides. If I thought I was going to have sex with Matt, I would add some lube after everything else. The lubricant was a minor change to my life, and it went a long way in pleasing my man.

Another small change was the underwear I took to wearing. Since I had somebody who actually cared to get into it, I started wearing the undies I liked to feel sexy in. Shopping in the girls section was a bit embarrassing at first, but it was worth it for how sleek and sexy I felt wearing that underwear beneath my jeans. Bikini cut and boy shorts were my favorites with boy shorts winning hands down. Just putting them on in the morning after being all clean made me want to jump around and giggle.

The bigger adjustments to my life were spending many morning not waking up in my own bed. While on the surface it doesn't seem like it would have been a big change, waking up in my boyfriends bed usually had strings attached. If we didn't do it the night before, I had to quietly get out of bed and get myself ready for Matt's attentions and then get back in bed prior to him waking up. That usually wasn't too difficult because I had early courses and getting up early came naturally. However, if we did do it the night before, my hole wouldn't be in any condition to service him, and I'd use my mouth to bring him to climax. The difficulty there would be that it would take forever because he'd already gotten off the night before.

Having a partner to work out with was a welcome change. It makes a world of difference when you have somebody to work out with as well as work out for. Addition of positive motivation was a huge factor in my day to day life. I just enjoyed the heck out of the changes.

One of the things I unexpected things I enjoyed the heck out of the most was Matt's sex drive. He wanted to fuck or at least fool around at least every other day. This suited me fine as I was very service oriented in my affections. As long as I was lubed in the morning, my hole was ready and willing to be stretched by him. So long as my jaw wasn't too sore, I liked the way his leg and hip flexors twitched when I payed his member attention with my tongue and mouth.

Most of the time I came before he did. This was especially true if he decided to take me and not bother to remove my undies. The soft cotton of bikini cut underoos against my cock just made me make a mess of them due to the back and forth motion from Matt having his way with me. The boy shorts I owned were softer, but I really hated to mess them up or stretch them at all. Still, I did get very good with laundry after having to clean many of those pairs. So the situation was far from one sided as it may have seemed to some. There was a lot of give and take with me on the taking side usually three to six times a week.

Keeping things exciting for both of us was pretty easy. Sometimes one of us would tell a naughty story from our point of view while we got handsy with each other. That almost always let to a brisk vehement pounding if not having my mouth bobbed up and down vigorously on his shaft. Other times he would just flip me over, yank down my undies with my pants, and force his cock up my ass unexpectedly. Doing it this way was always more urgent and much less romanticized. He would be like an animal that just decided to satisfy its carnal urges.

A common theme for almost all of our intercourse was me whimpering, crying, or all out blubbering as he rutted his manhood in me. I'm so glad that it didn't bother him, because I don't think I could take him in me let alone cum without making noise. Being screwed by Matt was always rough, and always hurt. My hole afforded us so much pleasure at the cost of abuse, and crying my way through it made it better for both of us.

I'm pretty sure he liked it, because the other common thread of most of our sessions was the his filthy dialog. He loved to talk dirty to me, and tell me I was his bitch in a dozen different ways. Smacking my ass while bending me over furniture or holding me down got him hotter, and was always followed by even raunchier language. Talking to me like that made me feel dirty and naughty, and it got me off. He liked to hear himself talk, so it worked out all around.

The crying and talking usually worked out to be a feedback loop. I'd cry harder as he would talk dirty and spank me. That precipitated more forceful abuse of my ass and pounding of my hole, which would then elicit more tears from me. Each of us would get the other going to greater and greater intensity just by doing what we enjoyed. By the time we had both climaxed, we would be exhausted. Sex can lead to great sleep, and add to that getting a good cry out made for many a good long nap and night.

My boyfriend, Matt, and I enjoyed the heck out of being around each other. From the everyday mundane effort of going to school, to the parties, and the time sweating together, it was good all around.

farless
farless
14 Followers