The Medallion Ch.01

Story Info
Joey inherits a special medallion from his grandfather.
1.6k words
4.42
91.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey was enjoying the party that his parents threw for his 18th birthday, when he saw his grand dad walk in.

“Hi gramps, It’s nice to see again!” Joey greeted his grandfather as he met him by the door.

“Look at you son? You’ve grown quite good eh!” his grand dad responded while he pulled Joey towards the patio.

“Here son I have a gift for you.” His grandpa told him as he handed him an old and faded medallion.

“Thanks gramps!” Joey was a bit disappointed upon seeing what his very rich grandfather gave him, he was expecting something like a car maybe.

“Joey that is not an ordinary medallion you know, it has special powers and it served my needs for a very long time and its time that I pass it on to you son.” His grand dad whispered to him as if the thing they were talking about were furtive.

“What powers?” Joey considered.

“By rubbing the medallion you can get anybody to do whatever you want them to.” his grandpa expounded.

“Oh you’re kidding gramps, there is no such thing!”

“Ok if you don’t believe me try it?” his grandfather told him as he left him on the patio.

“Ok gramps I’ll take your word for it!” Joey didn’t take it seriously but nonetheless conceded to his grandfather so as not to offend the old man and then happily went back to the party. Quickly forgetting his conversation with his grandfather.

The next day Joey woke up with a splitting headache, an after effect of his all night partying. He took a bath to cool his hang over, while in the shower he recalled his conversation with his grandfather, so Joey thought

“Why don’t I give that old piece of junk a try?” he thought to himself while he finished soaping his body down.

So after getting out of the shower Joey got dressed and readied himself for school. When he walked in to the kitchen he saw their pretty neighbor, Mrs. Katreen Henderson, outside her house gardening. Joey always had a thing for these mature women, he would prefer them to girls his age. His rationale was that women, like wine, got better and hungrier as they advanced in age. Well, their neighbor, Mrs. Henderson, was in her early forties and was still very attractive at her age with her creamy white complexion perfectly accentuating her slim legs that carried her full bodied figure, which showed off perfectly her soft, curvy behind and a pair of full, firm breasts that Joey and his neighborhood pals salivate over when they get a chance to see her in her garden. Joey would always fantasize about her when she works at her garden. Sometimes he would stay upstairs in his room and spy on her as she tended to her garden while he, on the other hand would slip his cock out of his shorts and then masturbate while watching her walk around her garden with her seemingly swollen breasts bobbing up and down.

One thing though about Mrs. Henderson that Joey did not like was that she was pretty snobbish especially towards his family. The reason probably they were not as rich as she was. Actually, Mrs. Henderson lived with her husband and their teenage daughter right beside Joey’s house. They lived in a house that was the largest in the whole neighborhood.

Today Mrs. Henderson was in her white sleeveless shirt, which tried futilely to hold her voluptuous bosom, tucked in a pair of skimpy white shorts, which snugly hugged her bare bottom as if it was her second skin. Joey could see that she was busy gardening in their front yard and seeing her in that outfit gave the young boy an early morning erection.

“Why don’t I try my powers on Mrs. Henderson?” he thought as he went out the front door to approach Mrs. Henderson.

“Good Morning Ma’am!” Joey greeted her.

“Morning.” Katreen replied with a smirk on her face.

Joey thought of a harmless thing that he could ask Mrs. Henderson to do but that Mrs. Henderson wouldn’t normally do. He considered asking her to lend him 10 dollars. Following the instructions of his grandfather, he rubbed the medallion inside his pocket and then asked Mrs. Henderson.

“Ma’am can you lend 10 bucks?” Joey asked nervously

Katreen was surprised by Joey’s candidness and straight forwardness but she felt a certain affection for the boy that she could not say no his request.

“Okay, Joey stay here while I get my purse.” Mrs. Henderson instructed Joey, her tone now was a bit warm to the boy.

Joey was surprised by Mrs. Henderson’s reaction. As she was walking to her house he was thinking of other ways to test his powers on Mrs. Henderson. When she came back she gave Joey the 10 dollars.

“Is that all you want Joey?” her voice was sweet and delicate.

By now Joey’s mind was fantasizing about the possibilities of his new found power over Mrs. Henderson and this gave him a major hard on.

“No, Mrs. Henderson!” Joey confidently told her

“If it’s allright with you I would like to touch you and feel you up!” Joey boldly told her.

Katreen was shocked by Joey’s request.

“You certainly cannot do that you little pervert!” Katreen screamed angrily at the boy, fortunately for him no one was there to hear her protests.

Joey rubbed the medallion again in his pocket to increase its power.

“I know that you want me to touch your body!” Joey confidently told her.

Mrs. Henderson suddenly felt a desire to let her body be touched by her young neighbor. Just hearing Joey’s voice was arousing her sexually and she could not resist his suggestions.

“Okay Joey but lets go inside the garage were nobody can see us.” Mrs. Henderson whispered to Joey.

Mrs. Henderson held Joey’s hand and led him to the garage. When they walked in the garage, Mrs. Henderson ushered him in and then closed the door behind her. Then without hesitation this beautiful mature lady bent over the hood of her brand new Porsche and guided Joey’s hand to her soft ass. Joey gently rubbed her ass through her skimpy shorts as his hand reached down further to caress her creamy thighs, parting them in the process, while his inexperienced hand stroked the insides of her soft fleshy thighs. Indescribable delight filled Katreen when the young man's hand touched her. Joey’s touch was very gentle and had purpose most prominent of them was to pleasure her. Her legs began to quiver as she felt a trickle of her juices escape her vagina.

“Mrs. Henderson, take off your shorts!” Joey commanded her.

Mrs. Henderson then slowly and in an erotic manner took off her bare shorts and stood in front of Joey letting him appreciate her full mature body. Joey could not believe his lustful eyes; a half-naked older woman was standing in front of him and letting him do whatever he wants with her. Joey saw the excitement forming beneath Mrs. Henderson’s panties as a wet area formed underneath her panties. Seeing the veiled reaction of his mature neighbor, he instructed her to bend over again as he touched her pussy from behind rubbing her through her soaked underwear. Sensing Joey’s touch on her excited vagina

“Haaaaaammmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh………” Mrs. Henderson let out a soft moan, expressing her approval of young Joey’s action.

She could feel a rush of excitement run through her body as every stroke of Joey’s juvenile fingers caused her anatomy to tingle in pleasure. Now fully engrossed in her situation, Mrs. Henderson got Joey’s free hand and guided it towards her heaving breasts letting him press the soft mass of flesh that was her voluptuous tits. Offering her soft breasts to her young neighbor’s disposal. Joey felt the hardness of Mrs. Henderson’s nipples as he started kneading her soft breasts as if they were made of clay, in the process giving the older woman another rush of pleasure.

Mrs. Henderson was amazed at how wonderful it felt, being held like that by a boy just old enough to her son. She was feeling sensations that she has not yet experienced in her whole life and she went crazy as Joey’s finger carried her nearer and nearer to her scorching peak.

“Arrghhhhhhhhhhh OH Joey please don’t stop oooooohhhhhhhh!”

Mrs. Henderson screamed as she reached down to her pussy and squeezed Joey’s hand between her curvy thighs. Mrs. Henderson had just climaxed into a vigorous orgasm as a gush of pleasure enveloped her entire body, a sensation that was all new to her. With her body writhing on top of the car Joey continued to confer her with more pleasure by nipping on her bud of pleasure causing her body to convulse violently on top of the car.

Then ,just as wildly as her body reacted to her orgasm, her limp body fell listlessly on top of the hood of the car, exhausted but certainly satisfied. Joey continued to rub her spent vagina; at the same time trying clumsily to get his throbbing member out of its tight restraints when they heard a car honk at the driveway.

“Oh No! It’s my husband…” Mrs. Henderson shrieked as she hurriedly got her clothes and got dressed.

“Joey you better go now my husband might find you here.”

“Mrs. Henderson you still want me and will let me have you anytime I like.” Joey whispered to Mrs. Henderson as he slipped his frustrated manhood back to its place.

And with that thought etched on her mind, Joey slipped out of the backdoor with a hard on needing of some relief. “Someday I will fuck you Mrs. Henderson’s, but for now maybe I can get relief at school!” Joey thought to himself.