The Medicine Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers

"Yes."

"Do you want me to keep doing it?"

"Yes and use your whole hand. Just mimic what you saw me doing."

She tentatively grasped my cock and began to stroke it up and down.

"You can squeeze it a little harder," I said, "it won't break."

She did and then I said, "Take your other hand and gently caress my balls but do it gently because they will break."

She put her other hand on my testacles and gently felt them. "They feel like little eggs," she said, "and I suppose in a way they are since that's where your sperm is hatched."

Between her stroking and her fondling I was about to come. "Get your hand a little wetter," I said.

She leaned over my cock and dribbled some spit right on the head. She left her head there, about six inches from my tool and stroked me faster.

"Get ready," I said, "I'm about to shoot."

"Shoot for me Jack. I want to see you shoot."

My cock erupted with the first spurt hitting her directly on her mouth and the rest cascading over her hand.

"My goodness," she said, "that was quite a blast. It looks a bit like cream. Does it taste like cream?"

"Taste it and see."

She stuck out her tongue and captured the come on her upper lip. "Nope, not like cream. Sort of salty and chalky but not altogether unpleasant." She examined the come on my cock and her hand and said, "No sign of the sperm."

"They're in there," I said, "a whole bunch of them wondering where the hell the egg is."

"And they'll all die won't they."

"Life isn't fair, Sarah."

"Ain't that the truth."

I handed her a handkerchief and she cleaned me up. "Thank you," I said, "that felt wonderful."

"You're welcome," she replied. "It was my pleasure, very enjoyable and quite educational. And now I suppose it's time to go to sleep. That's what the Reverend Hobart always does right after."

"It does have a soothing, sedative effect on a man," I said.

"Sleep well, Jack."

"You too."

She snuggled close to me and I fell asleep with one hand cupping a very nice, very warm breast.

Next morning, after breakfast I saddled up our new horse and rode into town to pay a courtesy call on the Sheriff, purchase a vendor's license and check out some of the churches for possible meetings for Sarah to attend.

I hitched my horse in front of the Sheriff's office and walked in, hoping they hadn't changed Sheriff's since my last visit. My hopes were realized. "Sheriff Simpson?" I said.

"Doctor Washburn, I presume, our should I call you Jack" said the Sheriff.

"Word travels fast in this town, doesn't it."

He laughed and said, "Well it didn't hurt that I rode past your wagon early this morning. I was expecting to see you."

"And here I am to pay the vendor's fee and to give you a free sample of Dr. Washburn's Miracle Elixir." I gave him a bottle of the brew which he gratefully accepted.

"Mrs. Simpson will be glad to have this and I will be glad to give it to her. It's a strange thing," he said, with a laugh, "but after a few drinks of your elixir Mrs. Simpson seems more than ready for me to give it to her, if you get my drift."

"The wonders of modern medicine never cease to amaze," I said.

He laughed again and then his face took on a serious expression. "Jack, did you come here from the fair at Cedar Rapids?"

I hesitated and then said, "Indeed I did."

"We got a telegraph wire from the Sheriff in Cedar Rapids. Seems somebody may have kidnapped a preacher's wife. Would you know anything about that?"

His question did not come as a complete surprise. "As a matter of fact I do, Sheriff," I said. "As a matter of fact the woman in question is with me and she was not kidnapped. She left of her own accord and I am sure she would gladly sign a statement to that effect."

He looked at me sternly and said, "You've always been square with me and I tend to believe you but just to make sure I want you to bring the lady here, pronto and let me talk to her in private."

"I'll go get here and be back as quick as I can."

"You do that."

I rode back to camp and spoke to Sarah. "You need to come back to town with me and tell the Sheriff that you left Cedar Rapids on our own accord."

Her expression turned from a smile to a look of fear.

"Don't get alarmed," I said, "I know this Sheriff well and we get along. I figured something like this would happen sooner or later and we'd just as well put it behind us."

She agreed with my reasoning and we climbed into the wagon and drove directly to the Sheriff's office. When we pulled up the Sheriff was waiting at the door.

"Sheriff Simpson, meet Sarah Hobart who was not kidnapped from Cedar Rapids."

The Sheriff looked her over admiringly and said, "Ma'am if you'll step inside I'm sure we can get this cleared up. Dr. Washburn you stay out here."

Sheriff Simpson opened the door to his office, ushered Sarah inside and closed the door behind them. I took the opportunity to visit a couple of nearby churches, making notes about upcoming women's functions. After about a half an hour I walked back to the Sheriff's office and sat on a bench whittling. After a few more minutes the Sheriff and Sarah emerged. From the look on her face I could tell that everything was alright.

"Well, Dr. Washburn," the Sheriff said, "this nice lady has convinced me that she left Cedar Rapids of her own free will and has signed a written statement to that effect. I will send a telegram right away to Cedar Rapids and advise them of her where-abouts and that she came here willingly."

"Thank you," I said.

His look turned serious for a moment and he said, "Jack you best keep a watchful eye. It's not uncommon for a husband to come after his wife in these circumstances, even if the husband is a preacher."

I nodded and he said, "When you came back so quick with your wagon I figured that everything was on the up and up. While you're here let's finish up the paperwork."

We went into his office where I paid the vendor's fee and filled out the forms. Then I reached into my pockets and brought out two more bottles of my brew and gave them to him. "Thank you, Jack, Mrs. Simpson will be most appreciative, as will I", he said with a twinkle in his eye. "You're lucky your first stop after Cedar Rapids was in my jurisdiction. Some of the lawmen around these parts might not be so reasonable."

I nodded and started to leave and he said, "Keep an eye out for that woman's husband. If she were my wife I think I'd try to get her back."

I left the Sheriff's office and we moved the wagon across the street to the city park and began to set up shop. As we worked Sarah related her meeting with the Sheriff and I told her what I had learned from my visits to the two churches. We discussed the possibility of a visit from her husband and she said, "There's no way I'm going back with him. I've done more living in my one day with you than in all the days of my life put together. I'm here with you for as long as you want me."

"I think that might be forever," I said.

"Good. That's settled. You let me handle the good Reverend Hobart, if he comes."

While Clyde finished setting up our wagon Sarah and I walked through Marshalltown, nailing up posters here and there advertising our presence and stopping at a few more churches along the way. That evening I took the three of us out to dinner.

When we returned to the wagon I said, "I think it's time to turn in. It's been an eventful day."

Sarah said, "Go ahead. I'll be in in a minute. I have something I need to discuss with Clyde."

I wondered what that was about but went into our tent as she had asked. In a few minute she came in to the tent and I said, "What were you and Clyde discussing?"

"Just something to do in case my husband shows up. I don't want to talk about it now so please don't ask," she said.

"Alright," I said, "just don't do anything stupid."

"I put my trust in you," she said, "You'll have to trust me too."

"Do you think he'll come after you?"

"I would be surprised if he didn't and I imagine he won't waste any time about it."

"In that case I think you'd better stay here by the wagon tomorrow."

"Good idea. I will."

I turned the oil lamp down as low as it would go and we undressed. She sat in front of me naked with her feet crossed at the ankles and her legs bowed out, framing her femininity.

"No nightgown?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "I shan't be needing it anymore I trust."

I sat across from her and she said "I've got an idea."

"What's that?"

"Last night I watched you masturbate. Tonight I'd like to return the favor. I want you to watch me. I do know how to do it. I've been masturbating since puberty. I even masturbated after I got married, especially after I got married. Would you like to watch?"

"Absolutely."

She smiled and began to fondle her breasts, pinching at her little rosy nipples and rubbing them with her fingertips. "Do you like my breasts?" Then she looked at my hard cock and said, "I guess that was a stupid question."

"I love your breasts," I said, "although I've had very limited experience with them."

"You don't think they're too small?"

"They're perfect."

"Thank you."

Then she dropped her hands to her mound and slowly ran her fingers through her pubic hair. I sat in rapt attention as she slowly inserted one finger into her labia and began to slowly stroke it up and down. Then she removed her finger and I could see that it was wet and glistening.. She held her finger out to me and said, "Care for a taste?"

I responded by moving closer to her and opening my mouth. She put her finger into it and let me suck on it for a moment.

"Tasty, very very tasty," I said, "and not at all salty and chalky."

She laughed and said, "I can hardly believe I'm doing this. I can hardly believe I'm here. I've thought about doing this for a man ever since I was a girl but I never dreamed it would actually happen."

I smiled and said nothing and she returned her finger to her nether lips. "Now for the good part," she said and with one hand she spread her lips exposing a twinkling, tiny clitoris. "I suppose you know what this is," she said.

"Your clitoris."

"Yes but the girls in school called it our buzzy button."

"An apt description."

"We thought so. Would you like to touch it?"

"I would indeed," I said. "I would very much like to touch it and also taste it,"

"Oh, that sounds so exciting and so very wicked."

"May I?"

"Be my guest."

She laid down and spread her legs wantonly and invitingly. As I moved closer to her she said, "This is something else I fantasized about and never thought would happen."

"It sounds like you had a very active fantasy life," I said.

"Growing up the way I did I had to have fantasies or I would have gone crazy. Then when I married the good Reverend I thought I would really go crazy. Now you can drive me crazy. But in a nice way."

"Gladly," I said and laid on my belly in front of her. I stuck out my tongue and began to lap up and down her valley of delights. Then I captured her clitoris between my lips and rubbed them back and forth. She cried out in pleasure and I inserted a finger inside of her. She was wet and wanting and her pussy was emanating the indescribable aroma of eau de vagina. I reveled in her smell and feel and quickened my pace.

She pulled my head tight against her and said, "Eat me, Jack. Consume me."

I quickly established a rhythmic motion with my tongue and finger and added a second finger to the mix. Her response told me I'd found her g-spot and I sucked and stroked like a man possessed.

Her hips began to buck and quiver and she cried out, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes yes yes!"

I delighted in her response and reluctantly pulled away from her. I looked at her and said, "Did little Sarah enjoy that?"

"Little Sarah enjoyed that immensely," she said . She looked at me lovingly and put her hand on my cock and said, "Now we have to take care of little Jack. Lie down and let me get better acquainted with him."

I stretched out beside her and watched in the dim light of the oil lamp and she began to stroke my cock, capturing the pre-cum and paying special attention to my special spot. With her other hand she fondled my balls.

"You know, Sarah," I said, "that a man is very vulnerable when he lets a woman touch his testicles."

"I know that," she said, "and I would never hurt these little babies."

"Another apt description," I said.

"Exactly," she said. "I love to look at your penis. I love to touch it and play with it. I love to see it shoot. I want to be it's best friend. I want to pamper it and please it. I want to kiss it and lick it and suck it."

"My god, Sarah, you are amazing."

"Darlin' you ain't seen nuthin' yet," she said and then she laughed. She moved between my legs and, leaning down, placed her lips over the tip of my cock and licked it lovingly, caressing the tender tip while she moved her hand up and down masturbating me. Her mouth was warm and welcoming and, from the look in her blue eyes she was enjoying herself.

She stopped, looked at me and said, "I've never done this before. How am I doing?"

"You're a natural," I said.

She smiled and went back to work. She put her other hand on my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. I reached down and stroked her hair. She looked at me with twinkling eyes and began to lap feverishly at the special spot below the crown.

"I'm about to shoot,' I said.

She stopped just long enough to say, "Fire away," and continued pleasuring me. A few more licks, a few more strokes and I came in her mouth. She stopped momentarily, seemed to savor the taste of my offering and then swallowed it.

She gave me another loving look and then she said, "How was that Dr. Washburn?"

"The perfect prescription."

The next day, Wednesday, we opened for business. It was slow as was usual for a Wednesday. Shortly after lunch a surrey drove up to the square accompanied by two men rode on horseback. It was Reverend Hobart and two younger men. Reverend Hobart stepped down from the surrey and the two men dismounted and they walked toward us.

"Well, well, it's the Baptist militia," I said.

Reverend Hobart glared at me, ignoring Sarah and said, "I"ve come to take my wife back home where she belongs."

"She's standing right here," I said, "why don't you ask her if she wants to go with you."

He shifted his glance to her and said, "Sarah, come with me, now."

"I'm not going anywhere," she said.

"You are my wife," he said.

"Yes," she said, "to my great regret but I'm not your property."

"Don't make me use force," he said and the two men with him moved up a step or two to reinforce his statement. They were farmers, not gunslingers and they did not appear to have any weapons but they were big and stern looking and more than a match for Sarah and me. Clyde was off somewhere putting up more posters.

"I've sworn and signed a statement for the local Sheriff that I came here of my own accord," Sarah said. "There's no law against a woman leaving her husband."

"The laws of God outweigh the laws of man, the Reverend said. "The good book says a wife must cleave to her husband not some Eastern dandy who sells sin and degradation."

"If I go back with you I will not be a wife to you," she said defiantly.

"You are my lawfully wedded wife, joined to me in the eyes of God and you will obey me," he said.

Sarah paused and seemed to think for a moment and then she said, "Alright, let me get my things." She turned and walked back toward our wagon and my heart sank.

"Be quick about it," the Reverend said.

I was devastated. bewildered and fervently wishing that the Sheriff or Clyde would show up. Sarah came back from the wagon carrying a valise. She stopped beside me, looked squarely at the Reverend and said, "I have something to show you."

She reached into her valise and pulled out a revolver which she held firmly in her dainty hand. The gun looked like the one which belonged to Clyde.

Reverend Hobart frowned and said, "Put that gun away, Sarah. You won't use it. Murder is a mortal sin."

"So is suicide," she said, "and I'd sooner die than go back to Cedar Rapids with you."

"Don't be ridiculous," he said and began to walk toward us.

Sarah cocked the revolver and said, "If I kill myself the Lord will know that you made me do it and you'll go to hell with me. Frankly, hell would be preferable to living in Cedar Rapids with you."

Reverend Hobart's face looked anguished as he looked at her holding the revolver firmly against her temple. "Dear God," he said, "I think you would actually kill yourself. So you can go to hell without me because living with this charlatan is surely a sin."

He turned and began to walk toward the surrey. The two men with him hesitated and then followed. Sarah and I watched them go and as Reverend Hobart climbed up into the surrey Sarah called out, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

He looked at her quizzically and she said, "The part in the Bible about forgiveness?"

He shook his head and drove away with the two men following on horseback.

Sarah and I watched them leave. I sighed a huge sign of relief and took the gun from her.

"That was a marvelous piece of acting," I said.

"I wasn't pretending," she said.

I noticed that the handle of the revolver was damp with sweat and said, "You are incredible."

"I'm glad you noticed," she said. "I figured he'd back down but I was ready to bet my life on it. I'm glad I was able to make the old bastard stand down."

"Score one for the ladies," I said. "Wives one, preachers nothing."

The rest of the afternoon was routine. When we retired to the tent to bed down for the night I held Sarah in my arms and said, "After such an eventful day if you'd like to skip sex tonight I'd understand."

"On the contrary," she said, "I think some sex would relax us both."

"Alright," I said, "we've tried manual stimulation and oral stimulation, how about the real thing?"

"Sounds good to me."

I smiled and asked, "The missionary position?"

She laughed and said, "I've had quite enough talk about religion today. Let's try something else."

"Doggy style?"

"Never done it, thought about it, love to try it."

"Woof woof," I said.

We undressed and played with each other for a while to get the blood and juices flowing and then she got on her hands and knees and waved her lovely ass at me.

"Come on over, Red Rover, your bitch is in heat," she said.

I knelt behind her, took my cock in one hand and stroked it up and down her sopping slit. "Lots of heat," I said.

"Put that meat in the heat," she commanded, reaching back and positioning my penis right at the entrance to her pungent pussy. "Give me all of it."

I thrust all the way inside of her. She gasped and said, "God that feels good."

"I thought we weren't going to talk about religion tonight," I said.

"I changed my mind," she said, "tonight I want you to know me in the best biblical sense."

"To know you is to love you," I said.

She thrust back to me and said "Is that rhetorical or literal?"

"Do you want me to love you."

" I want you to make up your own mind about that but I could handle the love part," she said. "Right now though I just want you to fuck me."

"Seems to me I'm already doing that."

"Yes you are and it feels wonderful."

"Play with yourself," I said, "if you can. Touch your little buzzy button."

She leaned forward, cushioning her head on her forearm and began to rub her buzzy button. I pounded into her as hard as I could and she said, "God that feels wonderful."

"There you go with that God talk again."

She stroked and I poked and then she said, "Jesus, Mary and Joseph....I'm coming."

"So am I!"

We came and then we collapsed. Lying close together in a spoon position we discussed the events of the day and talked about the days to come. As we fell asleep I was smiling and I think she was too.

Silverstag
Silverstag
113 Followers