The Meet

Story Info
Carrie flies to meet her online love, Juan, 4 the first time.
1.7k words
3.45
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pilot just finished announcing that we would be arriving at Miami International Airport in about 20 minutes and for all passengers to prepare for the landing. The flight attendants scurried about, picking up any remaining beverage containers and food trays.

I was nervous, and hadn't eaten a thing. I just drank alot of soda and made alot of trips to the bahroom. It felt like a thousand butterflies had taken flight in my tummy. Was this for real and for true? Was I finally going to meet Juan after all these months of online chatting and hours of phone calls? As I looked out my window, I realized that yes, it was true. He was down there somewhere and I wondered if he was as anxious as I was. So many things were going through my mind, so many questions. Who would be the first to speak? What would I say? What would he say? Would we hug? Would he shake my hand? I had no idea. All I knew was that I was scared.

The plane landed with no problems. I was going mad inside. I nearly ran to the baggage pick-up area and could hardly control my panic while I waited for my luggage to appear on the carousel. I'm glad I told Juan not to pick me up. I would certainly hate for him to see me so nervous and sweaty in my anticipation. Plus, after 5 hours (it seemed longer) of sitting in an airplane seat, I was no sight for sore eyes. Ugh... I so needed a bath and fresh clothes!

I was to phone him when I got to my room, and I was nearly there. Limo's seemed to be the same in every city. I felt a sudden urge to raid the mini bar. Oh my God, was I ready for this? NO! Did I bring the right clothes? What if this was a bad hair day? Was that a twinge of p.m.s. I felt coming on? What if he found me vile and disgusting? Stop it, Carrie!

I checked into my room, drew the curtains shut, and sat on the bed, staring at nothing in the darkness. I can't do this. He's going to hate me. Maybe I won't call him for awhile, and then later say I missed my flight. No, he'll know I'm lying. He knows I'm here already, he can feel my presence. His evil temptress has arrived and he knows it.

I picked up the phone and dialed his number. As always, my heart melted when I heard his voice. I told him I had arrived safely at my hotel, and was about to take a bath. We spoke for about 15 minutes and made plans for him to meet me in my room in about 2 hours. He didn't sound nervous at all. He was probably dreading it and kicking himself for allowing me to come. I, on the other hand, was about to have a quickie with the toilet. Yes, I was going to puke. Everything was spinning and seemed so uneven. I knew it was all in my head and that I just needed to chill.

I don't know how it happened, but I awoke in the bath, and looked at the time and realized I had only 30 minutes before he arrived. I can't believe I fell asleep! The next 20 minutes were a blur - me quickly drying off, clothes flying here and there, drying my hair, trying to apply my makeup over the sweat that was beading up on my face. Damn that bath!

Ok. I was as ready as I thought I could be. I wasn't sure where we would be going for dinner, but I thought I looked halfway presentable, regardless of where we went. I chose to wear my blue/black plaid mini skirt with my thigh high platform boots, and I topped it off with a rather snug, black short sleeved blouse. I left a few of the top buttons undone, as I wondered about the evening Miami heat. I looked myself over in the mirror and cringed as ususal, but thought, "Ok, this is me. I can be nothing more." Blahhh. I turned away from my own sight and walked to the window where I drew open the curtains. A whole new world appeared before my eyes. His world. As I daydreamed about fitting into this new world...

The shrill ring of the telephone jarred me back to reality. He was here. I told him my room number and waited...

Finally, after what seemed like days, I heard a soft rap at the door. Fear found it's vicious way into my head, my throat, my spine, my entire being. I froze, unable to breathe. He rapped again. I felt myself becoming lightheaded and fought for breath, but it wouldn't come. I reached out until my hand met the wall, to brace myself, and then forced my tongue between my teeth and bit down hard. Here I am, back in this moment called reality once again, and this time there is pain - lots of pain. I heard his voice through the door, asking me if I was alright. "No," I thought to myself. "No, I'm not." And I made my way to the door.

Taking in a deep breath, I reached down for the handle, and slowly pulled the door open. I didn't realize that I had closed my eyes until I felt hin against me, hugging me. "Hi baby," he whispered in my ear. And I hugged him back with such a fierceness that I didn't think I could ever let go. We stood there that way for what seemed like an eternity, hugging, neither of us saying a word. I didn't want to pull away, ever. Me. Here with Juan. I began to cry softly, and I clung to him even tighter, and he held me while he made his way inside the door and let it close behind him.

He let go of me, only to take my hand in his and led me into the room, where he sat me down on the edge of the bed. He sat next to me and as I looked up at him, I felt his soft but firm hand slide down the right side of my face, wiping the tears away, and I tilted my head to make the contact more complete. He lifted my chin gently so that I could look directly into his eyes. "You're more beautiful than I imagined," he said with a whisper. As the words left his lips, I felt the tingle between my legs. His touch made me quiver and I could feel my heart begin to race.

I could stand it no longer. I had to do it. I reached up with both hands and grasped his face gently and drew it to my own. I pressed my purple lips softly against his, our lips parting as I pressed slightly harder. He resisted at first, as I had expected him to, but I continued. His lips were so soft and I found myself lost. I thrust my tongue forward just a little, enough to feel and taste him. He stopped resisting, and began to kiss me back. I pulled away for a moment, just to look at him. God, he was amazing. I reached up and touched his mouth with my fingers, tracing the outline of his lips. I wanted to devour them. I stood up and moved myself so that I was straddling his lap. We were now face to face, front to front, and I began to kiss him again. His lips were so soft and warm as they melted into my own. As we kissed I could feel the moisture collecting between my legs as the tingling intensified.

He ran his hands up and down my back and they came to rest just under my skirt, on my ass. Good thing I was wearing a thong. He pulled our hips together and I could feel that he had grown hard. I reached up and began to undo more buttons on my blouse. I folded each side of my blouse back, exposing my bra, and pulled his head to my chest, where he began to kiss me softly. His hands left my ass, and he unded the rest of the buttons and slid my blouse off, tossing it aside. The bra was next to go. As pretty as it was, it was in his way. I shrugged it off the instant he unhooked it, and that too, was tossed aside. His mouth immediately found my erect nipples. The feeling of his tongue brushing back and forth over my nipples only increased the wetness in my thighs and sent an unbelievable sensation to my already tingling clit. He must have known it, because before I could draw in a breath, his hand was under my skirt again, his fingers slipping under my panties, parting the lips of my dripping pussy. I gasped in my effort to breathe and grabbed his head and started to kiss him again. Oh my God, the sensations that were running through my pussy were explosive! He slipped his index and middle finger inside me while his thumb rubbed circles over my clit. The sensations rippled through my body now, as I pushed down and moved on his hand. There was nothing more I wanted at that moment than his cock.

I got off his hap, nearling panting, and dizzy from the yummy feeling he had created between my legs. I knelt down before him, between his legs and took the hand that he had fingered me with and began to lick my wetness off his fingers.

"Fuck me," I said to him as I undid his jeans, frantically pulling them off. He helped, taking off his boxer briefs, releasing his hard, throbbing cock. I took it in my hand and squeezed it before stroking it, feeling it's heat in my hand.

"God I want you," he said, as he pushed me down over the bed.

I was finally going to 'be with' him, my love, my Juan...

And then the phone rang... the phone? What is that?

It's the alarm clock! Fuck, it was just a dream!

[Sigh]