The Meeting

Story Info
Two people meet irl after meeting online.
1.5k words
4.12
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ironsilk
Ironsilk
117 Followers

A short based on a real life friend. All characters involved sexually are 18+ enjoy! Also I'm writing this on my iPhone. Yes I know terrible media for writing lol but as such when statements are in between apostrophes instead of quotation marks, they are read as internal dialogue if not stated so.

The first meeting.

It had been a couple weeks.

'That long?' she thought to herself.

She brushed off the thought. It truly hadn't felt that long. More like yesterday.

She toweled off her wet hair and picked up the blow dryer. Her cropped dark brown hair wouldn't take long at all to dry. She ran a brush thru as she looked at herself in the mirror. She finished brushing and stared at the phrase she had written on said mirror.

"I am beautiful. I am important. I come first," she read aloud.

She smiled and walked away from the vanity. She opened a drawer full of panties and pursed her lips musing over the choices.

"Hmm. Should I go super sexy? Well it's just the first time meeting him. It's not like we're gonna do anything. Fuck it. Something sexy to make me feel sexy," she giggled as she looked at the target of her comments.

Her cat cocked its head sideways as if annoyed. She swore that cat could roll it's eyes at her.

She turned to the mirror again a slowly slid her panties up. The material was almost sheer and edged with girly white lace. She walked over to her closet and contemplated. Her cat had taken a perch near the closet and was mewing for attention.

"Not right now Drake. I need to get ready. I don't suppose you have any suggestions?" she asked the cat with a smile.

Once again the cat, Drake, gave her that look that oozed displeasure. She turned back to the closet and picked out a pale lavender tank top and some hip hugger jeans. She took the items humming to herself and laid them on the bed.

"Oops! I almost forgot a bra," she giggled.

She was so lost in excitement thinking about their upcoming lunch date. Lunch seemed so informal but she had chosen it for just that reason. This wasn't a typical date. It really was more like an interview. An interview with a tall sexy Dom.

------------------------------------

He had told her to be dressed casually. The meeting choice was almost perfect as well, in his opinion. It was a little cafe that served mainly sandwiches, salads and soups. The gyros were particularly tastey. He lived farther away so he was already on the road. He hoped he had dressed to her liking. Sure he had said dress casually but he still wanted to impress. He popped his neck as he was driving and decided to put some music on to set his mood.

----------------------------------

She was finally dressed and did a slow turn to look at herself in the mirror. The pale lavender tank top was a perfect subtle color to go with her pale skin. She felt a little shiver of excitement wondering which piece of her skin would be turned to a warm shade of red first.

"Mmmm" she slightly moaned aloud.

She gave herself a little slap on her jean covered ass and giggled. She hoped that her date went well and he would give her more than a little slap someday soon. She donned her shoes and took a look around her apartment. Still smiling giddily, she grabbed her keys and headed out the door to her car.

----------------------------------

The twenty minute drive went quickly and she pulled into the parking lot of the little cafe.

She got out of the car and looked around and found him. He was at least 6 foot tall and leaned against his Mercedes. He was dressed in a dark blue button up short sleeve shirt and equally dark blue jeans.

"Boots.." she whispered with a grin. Oh how long would it be before she could lick and kiss those boots and tell him thank you for a good whipping?

She walked up to him. "Hello Sir. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." she said breathlessly. Just looking at him had her warm all over.

"Likewise. And don't worry about calling me Sir...yet," he chuckled. "Just call me Ben for now."

"Ok...Ben. Shall we go in and get some food? I'm famished. Uh...I mean..may I come in with you for some food...Ben?" She asked trying to be at least a little submissive.

"Of course Kristen. Follow me. Just a little behind and to my left." He said to her and started walking. He didn't have to look directly back to see she was already minding him. The distance between their shadows showed him. 'Theres a lot of promise with this one,' he thought to himself.

He stopped at the door and waited. He never looked back and let out a small sigh.

Kristen was standing behind him and suddenly realized when he sighed he was waiting for her to open the door. She scurried forward with her head held down and practically bowed as she opened the door for him.

He smiled and said, "Good girl."

They sat at a table in the far left corner of the cafe. This time she was ready and scooted his chair back for him before she sat down. The waitress came by and took their drink and food order. She smiled and waited silently as he ordered both their meals.

"So Kristen. Tell me what it is you are truly looking for," he said in a firm tone. His command obvious.

Her heart fluttered at his words. Even in just a simple question his voice oozed confidence and dominance. She thought for a moment and had a moment of pause as the waitress dropped off their grilled chicken salads and tall glasses of lemonade.

"Well...Ben. I would have to say that I'm looking for my anchor. Someone who will care for me and give me direction. I mean I don't mean total direction but nudges where needed. And...succulent painful pleasure," she giggled at the end.

He looked at the diminutive woman in front of him. She was perky and had just enough bashfullness to be adorable. He eyed her up and down; appreciating her slim neck and the soft curve to her cleavage.

"So to be blunt, Kristen. You want a Dom and not a Master?" Ben queried.

Kristen stiffened slightly. 'Did I say the wrong thing' she thought to herself. She was worrying her bottom lip and had not answered.

Ben chuckled, "Relax beautiful. That is not the make or break question. How about we finish our lunch and then we can retire to the patio and enjoy our drinks?"

She smiled and audibly sighed. She hated that her emotions were so obvious.

The rest of lunch passed by with small talk of work and various little tidbits of personal life.

Ben stood and held his hand out to her. She blushed and rose to take his hand. They walked out to the patio and sat near a weeping willow that was casting shade.

He spoke first, "So I'm assuming you only live the lifestyle in the bedroom?"

"Well I mean...not exactly. I very much enjoy the lifestyle as often as I can. It's just well when I'm at work it isn't quite...what's the word? Conducive. Also.." Kristen trailed off. She wasn't sure she should share something so personal on the first meeting.

Ben looked at her with a contemplative stare. "Also?" he asked.

"I have a daughter. Wow I can't believe I just came out and said it. Um I'm not trying to uh find a um father figure or anything for her. Her dad is quite active in her life and we share custody. So every other weekend I have her. Along with every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday." Kristen finished and began worrying her bottom lip.

"That isn't a problem. I can understand your hesitance. A Dom can be very demanding." Ben stated then stood.

'Oh no. That was the make or break. ' she thought to herself.

"I think this first meeting has been very enlightening for both of us. If you feel the same as I do then I would absolutely love a second meeting. Perhaps something a little less informal?" He smiled warmly at her.

Kristen's face brightened instantly. Her worries were unfounded and she practically lept to her feet.

"Yes Sir! Um I mean yes Ben. I would like that very much," she giggled. She couldn't help her ease with formalities.

"Great," Ben said, his smile growing a little more. "Here's a card with my personal address and my phone number which you already have. For our next meeting you are to wear no undergarments and a dress. We will discuss your limits and draw up a contract for just one session. And after that we will go from there."

Ben leaned forward and brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. He opened her car door and smiled. "I look forward to our next meeting beautiful," he said warmly.

As Kristen drove off her tummy was doing barrel rolls. He wanted her naked under a dress. More so they were meeting again!

'God I hope he takes me soon or ill just explode!' She thought to herself.

Ironsilk
Ironsilk
117 Followers